In 72 hours, white men will lose their power over this world for all time

How does that make you feel? Personally, I'm ecstatic.

Attached: its over.jpg (830x553, 62K)

Prepare to be disapointed again.

Attached: plot.png (540x310, 252K)

Shine my shoes, nigger.

But you aren't a person user you're a faggot.

Whats happening in 72 hours?

>we are only 72 hours from the most concentrated butthurt since the explosion of the first atomic bomb
god i cannot wait

So as long as everybody goes out and votes. Don't stay home and think we have this in the bag. We have to get beyond the fake votes the Dems will no doubt cast.

Our midterm elections. Some senators and members of congress are up for re-election or replacement.

Should it happen it will be short lived. The blacks will kill the shit out of each other and those that remain will starve. There is a positive to everything

Right. No wonder OPs ID has fag in it.

how do i vote

What I'll enjoy most is watching you all squirm and fight among yourselves when you realize you had 8 years to prepare, and 2 years to execute enough legislation to save yourselves--and instead you stabbed each other in the back and bickered like children. You blew you very last chance to save your entire race.

Cap this post: this is literally the beginning of the end for white people. When we have control this time, it's over. We are going to bring the entirety of the non-white world into every last white country; our political power will be limitless. We're going to take your wealth, your land, and your women. You'll do what you always do: LARP, make threats, collect more guns, then do nothing. I'll be smiling as it all unfolds. In 30 years most white men will be out of jobs. Destitute, and begging for food by the side of the road.

You should save the pic I've attached. You'll want a memory of who you failed and what you'll have lost.

Attached: extinction level event.jpg (236x354, 14K)

It's for the best. Whites are too soft and too morally compromised. When Whites die, Empathy and Compassion can finally die with it.

If you're not already registered to vote, you don't have enough time left to register to participate in this election.

>ID: fag
Kek, you would, you cockloving faggot

I am registered how do I vote faggot

Yeah I know white people suck they could have actually made the world a better place

Humanity will stay in its current caveman state for tens of thousands more years to come

More young people are voting in this election than ever before. You should be terrified of that. Considering you white male idiots were too stupid and too weak to keep control of your schools or create any quality mass media, one can easily assume that you have no influence over the young people. They belong to us.

Attached: Mel_Brooks.png (1120x630, 540K)

Tell that to Brasil.

Agreed. Christianity too. It turned your entire race into a bunch of gynocentric, paranoid, undereducated cowards. I can't wait for Westminster Abbey and other landmarks like it to be turned into mosques.

I wonder how long it will be before brown and black men can buy white women at auctions?

LMAO YOU ID HAS FAG IN IT

Fuck you nigger
We’re going to win win win

Profound words and yes they do.

AHAHAHA FAG

Attached: fag.jpg (1077x581, 162K)

How about you tell me how you build a castle out of plywood? (pro-tip: you don't)

You civnat cuckolds and christfags never learn even the most basic of lessons...Brazil is a muttified nation of barely sentient negros, brows, and 75% " whites"...They do not possess the skills nor the intelligence to ever fix their nation, regardless of who is in charge. Funnily enough that is America's future here very soon. You whites should have used some of your enormous wealth to build mass media companies instead of buying 3rd mansions and collecting art...Perhaps your precious white women wouldn't be so quick to rut with negros if the media wasn't indoctrinating them 24/7...Truthfully they can't wait to spread their legs for non-whites. I blame your shortsightedness for this phenomena.

Attached: modern family.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

haha faggot

Yes! Good...focus on the important issues. Enjoy these last few days of power and freedom you have. They will be your last. We'll see just how sassy you are and how many little jokes you want to tell when we take your precious 2nd amendment away.

Have u ever even been outside? None of the shot you’re saying truly happens. There’s tinder records to match my claim as well as my personal experience. People usually stick to their own race.

>FAG
AHAHAHAHA

lmao fag

The majority of young voters are conservative because all the liberal kids are in a dumpster behind Planned Parenthood.

>take over media and education
>kids all have phones now and can dissect your tired lies before you even finish talking
>ratings plummet no one watches FAKE NEWS anymore
>lose presidency
>now you can go to any school you want to if teachers are retards
Inner city ghetto schools being abandoned for Christian charter home and independent schools
>b-but at least we still have our educators and media
>crickets
Do you guys have some form of contagious brain tumor that makes you retarded?

>KPmMNFag
OP confirmed for being a faggot yet again

HOLY SHIT POL NAMED THE FAG JEW HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

You're a Fag.

Attached: dickwasher.png (527x555, 562K)

Lmao

Attached: C6D8EA2E-B93D-4040-BAEE-81C825B41697.jpg (275x183, 23K)

Holy shit kek

Not all white women. Let the sex positive communists breed themselves out. There will be a home for whites who decide they would like to continue as a race. Statistically mixed race children born to white mothers do no better than their fathers. I hope they get everything they’re looking for in the end.

It might be difficult for you to see now, but it will be used against you too one day. Probably sooner than you think.

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 49K)

sorry fag, you've been outed by your ID

Attached: KPmMNFag.png (240x160, 4K)

MFW Predicit says it won't confirm my account for 74hours

Attached: 1531068550282.jpg (550x550, 59K)

Go ahead and ill behead your whole fucking family, and kill liberals in mass indiscriminately if you faggots EVER try to remove the 2nd Amendment.

>on Jow Forums calling people NPCs

love it

>KPmMNFag
>KPmMN Fag
>Fag

> fag in OPs id
Opinion discarded.

>t. triggered gook incel

Then in 72 hours the hope for future technology advancements, social progress, and prosperity dies too.
White men are the source of all three. It is only from them which the world lives.

>(ID: KPmMNFag)

Attached: brevik.jpg (274x184, 5K)

Okay, fag.

Attached: shiggy.jpg (400x267, 26K)

>More young people are voting in this election than ever before.
That's what you fags always say.

Worst case scenario for us is we have the Senate, the Presidency, SCOTUS, and the Dems have a slight majority in the House.

Literally fag

you went from impeachment
to we will take the house and senate
to we will take the house
to cnn telling trump supporters to please not vote

Don't worry God will restore it back to us later. We are the appointed caretakers of earth thus said the LORD. Anything anti white male is from satan and the kikes.

Attached: 1536612254306.png (531x720, 467K)

Kys Fag

curse of da beezt

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

Attached: 1538671340091.png (646x655, 235K)

We lost all our power after WW1 the jews control the world

Cant wait to watch you retards REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE again

google and white women tell NPC democrat win, trump lose...orange man bad...

Attached: NPC.jpg (686x732, 137K)

It will be glorious.

Attached: unsafespace.jpg (596x402, 77K)

When civilization dies, white tribes will rule the world.

People of colour are in for a shitstorm once there is no ((government)) to stop whites from acting the way they really are.

Attached: 1497652848828.jpg (850x400, 72K)

Report rulebreaking spam.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Once again OP proves that he cannot stop sucking dicks.

voted yesterday with my whole senpai

Here's a Nelson for the IDFag.

Attached: nelson.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Repealing the 2nd will be your Waterloo, Fag. The great thing about people who want to take my guns away is that they usually don't have any guns.

Attached: Capture.png (699x257, 323K)

Why?
Why do they
MAKE
US
DO
THIS.

Attached: 1538956625866.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

Put me in the screencap plz

Attached: 1555467886.png (832x454, 476K)

lol you think so?

What age range is defined as 'young'?

Attached: Gen Zyklon.png (1042x665, 30K)

Who is this thread intended for? Jow Forums is 99% black, brown or mixed-race. There are less than 10 white people on this entire website; I laugh at all your shill threads. You may as well just write to my e-mail address directly, at least there will be no CAPTCHAS.

whos going to save tyrone from being sold back into slavery or outright exterminated when whitey is no longer around to protect them from the other shitskins who hate them?

Sage

Attached: sdfshgfh.jpg (460x690, 55K)

>THAT FUCKING ID

I have to ask one thing to ask before I answer your question. What will you do if white men do not loose or maybe gains more power?

Attached: 4score.jpg (293x172, 9K)

>to cnn telling trump supporters to please not vote
Is there a video of this somewhere? I don't watch CNN faggotry but I'd love to see the panic sweat on display during this.

Even the website knows your a Fag

even the ID computer system can tell you're a fag.

>another "the midterms matter!!!!" thread

literally no one cares

I lapsed on recent voting, but not this time. Stay strong, men.