What does Jow Forums think of Generalissimo Chiang Kai Shek

Attached: Chiangkaishek.jpg (189x267, 9K)

good guy

Well, he can triforce, so I guess he's alright.

top fucking kek

you know he fucked a lot of sweet young chinese cunny.

his head is very veiny desu-ne

You have to feel a bit sorry for him regardless of his mistakes. He led the Chinese against the successful repelling of the Japanese invasion and despite that he is hated in mainland China. It's like if after WW2 the Brits hated Churchill, sort of anyway.

It's a damn shame the japs attacked China

based and chinkpilled

They are going to do it again. With American made weapons.

>What does Jow Forums think

Attached: 1451057882369.jpg (700x781, 197K)

>Look at collar
> ▲
>▲ ▲

The Axis were the good guys, but yeah, Japan made a big mistake there.

Nani the fuck?
What happened to my triforce?

▲ ▲

The Jews did this.

It didn't get stitched on correctly.

would’ve been more successful if he focused more on the japs instead of the communists
wasted too much time trying to beat mao while mao looked like a popular hero fucking around in the mountains while picking off the overextended japanese

You know what?
I think they removed unicode from here because of the NPC faces people were making.
Pic related.

Attached: 1539746545454.jpg (986x1067, 30K)

To be fair, you never want to take your eyes off of the communists.

yeah, the commie killing strategy and then jap killing strategy sounds good on paper but fucked them over in the civil war

▲ ▲

Testing, there should be a greentext single character frog.
>𓆏

He was alright though incompetent and corrupt like most chinks. He was still better than the ChiComs.

Attached: 1508727505720.png (500x523, 132K)

It's a good thing he lost honestly. Why is it in our best interest for other nations to succeed and prosper?

Last test, if failed, mods are fags and hate fun.

▲ ▲

to kill reds...

Well, we would have a superpower China earlier than the 2000's then, and possibly war with them directly. We should be promoting chaos, not stability in the eastern hemisphere.

y would we be at war with an american aligned basically puppet state?

Attached: 111111111.jpg (1200x835, 148K)

I highly doubt they'd be that aligned with us after they got what they wanted. They're still shifty Chinese. You think their population is exploding now? Imagine that under capitalism and democracy. They would be stiff competition for resources just to feed all those ant people, and they would have way more influence in the region. The "Yellow Empire" the Japanese were trying to create might have ironically come to fruition in China.

Attached: 1437415667234.jpg (1026x872, 217K)

eh, you make a good point

We must keep the East unstable

Attached: 1486002365476.gif (300x369, 1.93M)

Attached: chen.jpg (675x851, 102K)