Jesus was a Secular Messiah

Think about this.
Jesus grew up in Egypt and came back to Israel with powers.
Tradition states he grew near Memphis.
Memphis is where the temple of the Priests of Ptah was located.
What was taught there was not magic, but hard science.
Moses used that knowledge to claim God was leading "his people" out of Egypt.
The story of the prodigal son was about Moses taking his inheritance and squandering it.
>Water to Wine
That was Water to Ethanol
news.stanford.edu/2017/06/16/discovery-sustainable-source-ethanol/
You could get that much voltage from a potato battery or more specifically a "Baghdad battery"
Even his strange similarity to Osiris was not an accident. He did it on purpose to prove a point. That the ways of God is knowledge for the sake of others. However you wish to interpret God it must first put knowledge and your fellow human being first.
>Was Jesus an Atheist?
maybe by today's standards as perhaps the standard definition of God is simply wrong. What seen as something to achieve.
>Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God
>John 14:12
Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
>ergo
An expectation WAS SET to do more than Jesus. But today modern religion grovels with platitudes while those doing more than Jesus are those pursuing hard science.
>Is Ptah god?
Unlikely.
Ptah (פתה) was likely Japheth (יפה) / Jephthah (יפתח) the figure that serves has the symbolic head of the guild/ order/ priesthood is a likely historic figure from 10,000 BC era. Given god like status in later dynastic times as knowledge eroded to mysticism

Attached: ITS SCIENCE.jpg (621x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569494/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/#190301623
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189778902
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus was a man of great wisdom who realized that the world was all connected and therefore part of him in an experience of cosmic consciousness and made the connection that man was one with God, he never said he was the only son of God.

Attached: 1536816437491.jpg (500x729, 79K)

Interestingly Son of God, and Firstborn are both "ranks" or titles found within the Priest of Ptah.
I try not to touch on consciousness as we have not caught up to the hard science on that. I do have my suspicions that I will reserve for another time to speculate.

Attached: flowing water 3.jpg (293x172, 13K)

Cosmic consciousness does not mean that he tapped into some consciousness of existence, but rather that he saw that the way that nature moves is the same way the human mind moves, and that life is a dream.

When people took up stones to stone Jesus he said "may great works I have shown you and for which of these do you stone me?" and the Jews said "for great works we stone you not but for blasphemy, for you being a man a make yourself god", and Jesus said "is it not said in your scripture 'I have said ye are gods?' if it is written in the scripture then none can deny it".

Why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow. They don’t toil, neither do they spin, and I can tell you not even Solomon in all his glory was clothed as splendidly as these. And so as one day God clothes the meadows, and then the next day casts them into the oven, shall he not more clothe you of little faith?

Attached: 4364544.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

There are some interesting things on the horizon in terms of mode and operation of consciousness
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569494/

He tapped into an understanding and trained his mind to comprehend things are a level perhaps disconnected from the cultural IQ of his time and people. We can only speculate what he started with, but the reported outcomes have a huge implication on the future of humanity. Especially as we face growing problems in need of solutions.

Jesus as well as Gods whole symbolism, (aside from the father) revolves around the sun and light.
let me go into the opposite first, Satan:
satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/#190301623
and the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship. Rising from the dead on the 3rd day like the sun being at its lowest (dead) for 3 days during the winter solstice to then rise again

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below" This has many implications.

one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 235K)

Why do you instantly come into threads and spam?

Attached: 1527382851368.png (640x640, 851K)

but you didnt include the most powerful black cube of them all

Attached: kaaba glory hole.jpg (500x625, 53K)

This interpretation is utter BS. You know why the Sun is important? Because its the source of the electron cycle.
Many of the artifacts and creations of structures were to facilitate the harvesting and use of electrostatic potential and convert it into usable energy.
Peddle your mysticism on /x/

Attached: The Electron Cycle.png (1075x550, 18K)

Also to note is that modern technology is essentially just rationalized magic. We use the circuits as sigils, the programming language as spells, the electricity it runs on is the very force that gives you life and animates your body through neural impulses even creating your mind in your brain. Just like then crystals were used we use them in processors today. There is the practice of scrying, where you stare at a reflective surface, usually black, a black mirror basically, and look how your TVs and smartphones look when turned off.

I don't know about the other two, but Jesus was definitely doing some hardcore science.
Probably Shiva too.

Report shitty spam threads.

Do not reply.

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Rulebreaking thread.

Report it

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Attached: 1536309439251.jpg (2307x1844, 1.99M)

Your interpretation pushes mysticism as the originator of knowledge rather than its true form. An utter corruption of real information perverted by pretenders seeking power over others.

i didnt make that image, but that on should be included, yes. note how they also work around in circles around that thing like the rings of saturn. also gives another connection to fallen angels
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/

4 posts is hardly spam, especially when related to the subject.

Half of those depictions were borrowing symbols from the older sources. Ancient depictions of the Tree of life always have branches in 3s not 12.

Attached: Wheel.png (517x597, 799K)

Not a spam thread, but ironic that you post like a spammer.

Attached: Library of Congress - The bronze and glass doors of the John Adams Building.jpg (1330x2000, 988K)

Attached: Thoth Bronze Door Library of Congress.jpg (674x1024, 141K)

Attached: John Adams Building Bronze Doors Library of Congress.jpg (361x528, 35K)

Attached: Ogma Sequoyah John Adams Building Library of Congress.jpg (1600x1173, 242K)

Attached: Nabu Tahmurath John Adams Building Library of Congress.jpg (1024x693, 165K)

>People unironically believe this

Modern architecture borrowing the figures of the ancient world associated with knowledge is like a guy putting his waifu on a pillow he likes. It has no significant bearing when removed from the context of their role and use.

>You know why the Sun is important? Because its the source of the electron cycle.
yeah, totally not because its the sole giver of heat and light and thus life itself. its the electrons.

i mean i dont doubt many structures were to harvest energy, but thats not the mainimportance of the sun. the whole of space is electrically charged already. all of the atmosphere and universe even is electrically charged.

The United States was created to be the New Atlantis. The beacon the rest of the world would look to and to aspire to be.

Please Brazil tell me its not so. Most people don't understand science at all. Its my belief that those with the gift to understand need to be able to provide knowledge the best they can that people are able to handle without hurting themselves. And maybe one day, we can all see eachothers as equals in the pursuit of truth. The issue is how to use the right tact to approach people of all walks of life to give a significant offer to follow the path that gains more knowledge.

This is utter retardation. Jesus repeatedly said that his kingdom was not of this world, that it was a heavenly kingdom. Jesus spent the majority of his short ministry teaching, healing, and praying. John states multiple times that the people were awed by his doctrine and authority. Jesus was a prophet at the very least and the Son of God at the highest. This is the farthest from secular as you can get. You are retarded.

The electron is the reason why there is life. Without it your brain would not even function. your body falls apart into nothing. Sure the outward layer of what you see is warmth and light, but at the bottom its the electron that binds all of life together.
Your use of symbols is disingenious to the nature of how we can use natural phenomenon to further understand out nature, our connection to reality, and a purpose for future growth while Space-Time remains as it is.
Specifically most depictions of the sun are for the purpose of harnessing it in specific ways. Agriculturally we see this in seasonal sundials , but the majority of the rest are not for agriculture.

It definitely has that intent especially as you tour the Jefferson Wing at the Library of Congress. But having borrowed symbols without their intent leads to misuse of symbols and interpretation of meaning.

You just don't understand the context of what Jesus and his followers said and meant due to the elimination of that content by the Roman authority.

its almost like i said the exact same thing in >the electricity it runs on is the very force that gives you life and animates your body through neural impulses even creating your mind in your brain
The electric charges in the universe exist even without the sun though.
and how is it disingenious if i explain where the symbolism comes from?

Attached: The New Atlantis.jpg (768x1089, 246K)

Because you don't understand how we have charge potential because you misuse symbols to feign understanding rather seeking knowledge. Its not magic, its natural order, electronics are not sigils. Each component interacts with electrons in specific ways from PNP doping of transistors to the nature of electostatics on a capacitor plate.
Calling it magic is a DEFORMATION of the truth into mysticism

sounds totally retarded if you ask me

This is taken right from the Talmud. Thanks for sharing, (((OP))).

Well obviously
> Bacon, Locke and Newton. I consider them as the three greatest men that have ever lived, without any exception, and as having laid the foundation of those superstructures which have been raised in the Physical and Moral sciences
- Thomas Jefferson

Priests of Ptah are not in the Talmud. And definitely doubt the Talmud would agree that Jesus' parable of the prodigal son was directed at Moses.

>UV light creates
it does not create anything, it energizes electrons, sometimes enough to make them eject themselves from an atom. besides, the outer atmosphere is not an opaque barrier to UV light, we get hit anyway. also where all those electrons go? there isn't enough time to fall due to its charge.
>You know why the Sun is important? Because its the source of the electron cycle.
that has no way to happen since grounding electronics is a thing, that is also taking into consideration that the surface of the earth is negatively charged.

i dont see how calling it magic makes it wrong. it uses the very same energy as it and underlies the same core elements it uses. Just because we can quantify and rationalize it does not mean its any different.

think of WWW. Pic related shows that V/W in hebrew is equal to the 6, thus its again the 666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
>English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland
cern has the 666 in its logo, and it claimed to be "the gateway to the universe" as the tower of babel was the gateway to the heavens.
there is also this horned pagan god i dont know anything about except maybe that he is possibly the source of the antler symbolism you occasionally find in pizzagate or in the first episode of true detective with the dead women and the pedospiral and antlers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

What do expect when the key driver behind our development in all fields is controlled by childraping satanist? Obviously they normalize their bullshit slowly over time which starts with gay acceptance and abortion, or introducing black magic as technology.
Just because they wear fancy labcoats and call themself scientist you think its any different from the shit they did back then.

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 593K)

Thats sort of the issue. I am sharing this to see where people stand. Because usually when something is outside a person's understanding they either try to understand or completely reject it.
Jesus came into the social religious order of his time and threw down everything they thought was important to their religion while demonstrating real power. Power that can only be duplicated through science. Jesus claimed those that believed will do what he can do and more.
FAITH = Hypothesis
VIRTUE = Implement / Test/ Trial
KNOWLEDGE
You gain Knowledge by adding virtue to faith.
2 Peter 1:5
This is a rudimentary scientific method

>creates
Yes a poor choice of words. It causes there to be ions due to freeing electrons.
Look up the physics of how a positive charge is "grounded" the answer will surprise you when considering electron flow. Its also how Atmospheric Electricity even works.

>Power that can only be duplicated through science
>healing the blind
>healing the sick
(both without even interacting with the person)
>raising the dead
>raising HIMSELF from the dead
>walking on water
>divination
yeah, no.

That is an asinine statement. If what you say is true, how can you assert any of the crap you've been peddling? Nevermind that the Gospels corroborate each other and the Apostle's Creed found in Acts sums up Christian doctrine that has remained unchanged for 2000 years. This is sheer idiocy.

The information as you present it fails facts in falsehoods that have zero application in any field.
Maybe you get some crackpot to not drink monsters.
Then you give a limited motive to illegal activities that won't produce an accurate psychological profile of finding that type of criminal.

> (both without even interacting with the person)
Bullshit, you can't even claim that unless your only interaction with religion is pop culture.
I like how you ignore that in the last couple of years we unlocked the ability to PERFECTLY duplicate his first miracle. Water to Wine is now doable.
Do you think death will hold mankind back? Its the natural evolutionary path of knowledge.

The fact you believe Christian doctrine has not changed in 2000 years means you are not only ignorant of your "religion" but history as well.

>Jewsus was a jew scientist

>missing the point
also there is a pretty good psychological profile for those criminals, sociopathic, powerhungry, compulsive liars, drawn to position of power. but that was not what we discussed. nor was it how practical the info is.
what was discussed is wether or not its magic or not, and since it works with the same key elements applied in a slightly different manner and the involvement of occultist in the development its fair to assume it is.

>Look up the physics
there is no need to, electricity has less effect when you are wearing sandals or shoes (body should not be in contact with any other object while you are handling the electronic).

He was an Egyptian Scientist that happened to be a Jew. Jews were not slaves in Egypt. They were a middle class people (evident from trade skills demonstrated in desert such as goldsmithing and weaving). They were not slaves as claimed and we lead out of Egypt by Moses that claimed his people as a birthright. Killed for it. Lead them into the desert and then abandoned them.
Moses didn't go to Jericho because God told him no. He didn't go because he gave up living the lie and went back to Egypt.
He is the Prodigal son.

>muhammad taught love

>Bullshit, you can't even claim that unless your only interaction with religion is pop culture.
>22And a Canaanite woman from that region came to Him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is miserably possessed by a demon.”
>23But Jesus did not answer a word. So His disciples came and urged Him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”
>24He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
>25The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.
>26But Jesus replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”
>27“Yes, Lord,” she said, “even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
>28“O woman,” Jesus answered, “your faith is great! Let it be done for you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

>5When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came and pleaded with Him, 6“Lord, my servant lies at home, paralyzed and in terrible agony.”
>7“I will go and heal him,” Jesus replied.
>8The centurion answered, “Lord, I am not worthy to have You come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell one to go, and he goes; and another to come, and he comes. I tell my servant to do something, and he does it.”
>10When Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those following Him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11I say to you that many will come from the east and the west to share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12But the sons of the kingdom will be cast into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
>13Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! As you have believed, so will it be done for you.” And his servant was healed at that very hour.

If you don't want to look up how a positive charge is grounded (a simple task) then you will not understand how "ground" can be resisted. Its even accounted in many modern civil projects. Don't assume you know it all.

fake and gay

also water into whine was done without any gadgets or aid of supplements. he just made it so. and as stated, its meant to symbolically mimic the sun >turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine

fake and heresy

You guys get the most crazy stories from the bowels of the internet and treat them as fact.

He taught the woman what to do as he did the Centurion.
Both requested Jesus to "speak" , jesus refused the woman as first saying that the "bread" should not be "tossed to the dogs."

He gave them the knowledge to cure the ailment. But because you are looking for physic healing you ignore the context and look at the juxtaposition of the last lines.

Wrong. You see it like that in your head, but its not how it was done.
I can make Water to Ethanol, but you can't. By what Jesus said the logic is that I have more faith and you do not.

True and Hetero

True and Godliness

Made up and tranny

Moses is the Prodigal Son Jesus was referring to in his parable.
He even murdered Priests along the way because they had a following out with him.

Historic and Masculine

Pretty sure the bible is about magical things

yes, because the severe illness is cured instantly after giving the knowledge. the first instance doesnt even mention speaking. Gods word is law, if he says something it will be done, thats why the centurion asks to speak it.

i can make it too, simply by growing grapes and making wine out of them, and it wouldnt even require any fancy aids, of which non are mentioned in the story.
look, if you just want to make shit up thats fine, but nothing of it is in the bible. its just fanfiction. the lessons you can find in those stories, if you care to look, are far greater than "Jesus was a scientist" and greater than what that path of thinking will ever lead to.

Oh the bible is a mess and should be treated as a secondary or tertiary resource and not as a primary source.
When you look at the history of the Roman empire's interaction with the region from 100 ad to 400 ad you start to get a clear picture of a number of manipulations that occurred and even where the modern definition of God seeped in like those of Gnosticism.

Literally happens depending on the ailment in modern medicine today.

Jesus turned water to wine, he didn't grow a vineyard in a time bubble to provide his mother with beverages.

Your level of excuses knows no bound as you love the "mystery" over following a faith that has actual results.

Faith without works is dead.

>secular
was Jesus the emperor of mankind?

A King and Priest

>1 Post by this ID
>Spams his thread
Mother fucker.

>Literally happens depending on the ailment in modern medicine today.
still would require the people to get the medicine, get back and treat the sick, yet it states instant healing

>Jesus turned water to wine, he didn't grow a vineyard in a time bubble to provide his mother with beverages.
he also didnt use any batteries or supplements.

>Your level of excuses knows no bound as you love the "mystery" over following a faith that has actual results.
actually its that i believe trying to see concepts and patterns in abstract ways enables you to recognize these patterns emerging elsewhere inside creation as everything is just a fractal of itself, thus the same laws govern everything. If i recognize a pattern emerging the same way in different areas i can predict this pattern to emerge elsewhere too. based on this i could also predict the conditions that are needed for the certain pattern/effect to occure in whatever way i desire.

>Faith without works is dead.
yet what you have is no faith at all. You twist the stories around to appeal to your materialistic worldview when all of Jesus message was to rebuke the materialism and the evil that comes with it and embrace the (holy) spirit.

Egyptians had a recipe of antibiotics that was simple to make AND IN BOTH STORIES. The cure still took an hour or within the hour. NOT INSTANTLY.

Your view of faith is that of VAIN IMAGINATION without putting your faith (hypothesis) to the test and PRODUCING any fruit.

Don't you get why the fig tree was destroyed by Jesus?

>Egyptians had a recipe of antibiotics that was simple to make AND IN BOTH STORIES. The cure still took an hour or within the hour. NOT INSTANTLY.
so of all the deseasesand illnesses, jesus happened to get asked twice to heal one that needs under an hour to cure?

and how is my faith imagination, when yours adds random stuff to the stories that are never mentioned to work.
the fruit jesus asks for is not material, but spiritual.

If you want to go into scientific knowledge in the bible, it tells of the big bang, that snakes lost its legs somewhere in the past, it tells of the oceans below the surface that were just discovered 2-3 years ago, it speaks of dinosaurs even. the nephillim stories could be seen as stories about heterosis, yet you make shit up to somehow claim jesus is a scientist

1. In a region littered with people strife with unclean living conditions under roman military occupation a few medical advantages from a previously flourishing scientific system goes a hella long ways to be versatile in curing simple ailments with just antibiotics and remedies available to Egyptians (WHERE JESUS GREW UP)

2. Vain Imagination is where you sit on a faith or hypothesis and do nothing with it. I have experimented with my faith a number of times to produce RESULTS. One of my current experiments is sharing some findings so far to see what general reception is. So far its good with a few loons. When you call circuits sigils and criminal pedophiles motivated by simple "satanism" your contributions have a net negative on society.

3. Big bang is pretty much accepted as it describes the origin point of Space-Time, but the theory does not give explanation to the moments before or at the moment of the big bang. There are a number of hypothesis to investigate. You describing the story of the garden of Eden as a literal snake as a form of evolution is hilariously wrong and a comical reading of the bible. There are no mention of dinosaurs in the bible, but some commentators over the years have made claims that beast of the field refer to them.

I would recommend seeing what stories were included in the dead sea scrolls (dated 300 bc to 100 ad) and the rest of the old testament stories as most of those records were destroyed by romans in the aftermath of the Second Judea Revolt in 132 AD.

>1.
still you need to add stuff to the story that were never mentioned here or elsewhere in the bible for it to work.

>2.
yeah, talking about the key motivation behind those that rule us is a negative on society. unless you want to argue the elite doesnt consist of satanic pedophiles, in which case you need to lurk more
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189778902

>3.
all over the ancient cultures we have spirits appearing in anime form, occasionally talking. the serpent was satan in precisely this form for which he was cursed. it was a literal serpent and yet it was not and you cant deny that just like mainstream science says that the story indicates the snake had legs but lost it. the Dinosaurs are called behemoths in the bible, and happen to be among the first God created, just like mainstream science has them being ancient.

1. The bible gives us SOME sources. Looking at HISTORY gives you the rest. Your faith is weak because you ONLY look at the bible the that ROMANS made to control Christians.

2. What I'm saying is that your described motive is overly broad and simplifies the issues in Haiti and trafficked women and children as a caricature of the facts. By misrepresenting them so you cause people to SHUT OFF TO THE ISSUE. So yes its absolutely a NET NEGATIVE.

3. Anime form? I assume you meant Animal form. And if you think thats literal its comical. When you have a narrow view of history and symbols its easy to misunderstand the different ways snakes are used. Your claim of behemoths are dinosaurs contradicts your number 1 criticism of me. Dinosaurs are not considered the first creations in terms of life on this earth by any stretch of the scientific literature.

Attached: Eddy Currents.jpg (1920x1080, 852K)

Reminder that Nazi have existed for 3200 years

seek the gospel of philip and the nazirite oath

Nazirite
Nothzr
Naassenes (essenns)
Nazarene
Nazorene
Nazorean
Nazerini
Nazir
Nezatch?

Nazis

Look at the meaning of the word in hebrew. It means Priest, and is phonetically the same as prince. Hitler found the swastika in the masonry of a catholic church, and his men pledged to the pope.

Attached: yashu.jpg (571x979, 339K)

>Your faith is weak because you ONLY look at the bible the that ROMANS made to control Christians
one statement and yet wrong twice.

i actually try to look at stories across the world and show how the legends and myths speak of the same events
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939

also christianity being made by romans is utterly retarded. First of all the scripture we have from the NT is greek, if it were from the romans we would have it in latin. Second the romans hunted down christians for over 2 centuries. They tortured and murdered the apostels for not denying Jesus as the messiah and yet they kept their faith on jesus and never denied him.

Hitler took ancient symbols he didn't understand and shoved them into his propaganda campaign. Sadly the tactics of the 1930s proved to be so effective they lasted longer than the Reich because of the works of Bernay. Stop being a sheep and put away your vain and childish ways.

Attached: Thoth.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

peter and paul were pharisee tho

How am I a sheep, I who have discovered so many lost truths?

If you don't understand the Roman influence on Christianity you are ignorant of real history. The history of how the bible came to be. The history of what doctrines were chosen from different groups. The history of people from that time. To say I am wrong about something so foundational about Chrisitanity is a desperate stab to maintain a modern faith created around vain imagination of a real figure that should be emulated and followed.

To be a christian is to follow the example of Jesus, not utter meaningless platitudes in his favor.

Faith should lead to virtue, Virtue to knowledge, and so forth and if these things be in you and about then you will never be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

where did you get that from peter, i know about paul.
and doesnt reall matter. the story shows that everyone with the right heart and mind can become a follower of Jesus. wether its the corrupt pharisees or the ruthless assassin and murderer Judas. everyone is able to redeem salvation from christ

You havn't discovered anything other than the vanity of a psychological warfare campaign borne of the modern era that used ancient symbols as a means of deep mental penetration

it being influenced by romans does not mean they created it. since many romans became christians obviously they influenced it. but those very same were hunted down by other romans. we could look into the vatican and which gospels they chose to include and not include, and there is indeed some fuckery over time, but pretty much all gospels are still available to be read and you can decide yourself which ones you follow.

and if you think this is meaningless you didnt understand christs teachings at all.

The romans chose the books, they chose the doctrine to be asserted as the interpretation for the book, and THEY ADDED TO IT.
Compare:
Dead Sea Scolls = No Cain and Abel
Roman founding story of Romulus and Remus.

You have NO IDEA how much the romans did to alter Christianity to serve as a vehicle of political power.

We should find truth between all books, as we know Constantine and King James censored much. New testament, psalms, old testament, talmud, quran, dead sea scrolls

Reminder that Nazi have existed for 3200 years

seek the gospel of philip and the nazirite oath

Nazirite
Nothzr
Naassenes (essenns)
Nazarene
Nazorene
Nazorean
Nazerini
Nazir
Nezatch?

Nazis

Look at the meaning of the word in hebrew. It means Priest, and is phonetically the same as prince. Hitler found the swastika in the masonry of a catholic church, and his men pledged to the pope.

You gave that list before. It means no more the second time repeating it. Perhaps there is a language barrier? What country are you messaging me from and I will put together a simple message.

You havn't discovered anything other than the vanity of a psychological warfare campaign borne of the modern era that used ancient symbols as a means of deep mental penetration

आपने आधुनिक युग से उत्पन्न एक मनोवैज्ञानिक युद्ध अभियान की व्यर्थता के अलावा कुछ भी नहीं खोजा है जो प्राचीन प्रतीकों को गहरे मानसिक प्रवेश के साधन के रूप में उपयोग करता है

>The romans chose the books
an you can look up all the other gospels yourself still.

>they chose the doctrine to be asserted as the interpretation for the book
which is bullshit, but can be undone by just reading and critically thinking about it yourself.

>Dead Sea Scolls = No Cain and Abel
correct me if im wrong, but that is probably because they barely found anything of the Genesis story at all, just a couple fragments with most of it being non existent. if you have a translated version of the genesis story from the scrolls feel free to prove me wrong.

even the frankfurt school did, read dialectic of enlightenment. even the communists are laughing at you.

"All the other gospels" Yet you don't realize that they passed through roman hands first.

COUNCIL OF NICEA
Literal ignorance if you don't know about the shattered state of early Christianity and the diverse beliefs that existed before forced together.
The dead sea scrolls simply skips it. Did you look up what the romans did in the aftermath of the 2nd Judea Revolt? To the records and to the temple?

this is deconstructionist nonsense

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)