DeSantis vs. Gillum

DeSantis vs. Gillum

Who wins on Tuesday?

Attached: pjimage_10_.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adobe.com/products/photoshop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DeSantis and his smokin hot wife

Attached: 1515359184325.jpg (3000x2000, 603K)

She is pretty.

i wish neither. i want Darcy Richardson to win

Do the 3rd option ever win?

Gillum's campaign is full of fucking nutjobs. How many fucking hot mics and arrested staffers can his campaign take?

never do. so i ended up voting for desantis

Are you blind?

are you gay?

Both of these guys are crooks.

Yes, but one is a nigger and a democrat

WINRAR

The Dem. He has Obama and Bloomberg backing him.

Well since Florida is overflowing with nursing home patients and cubans that have boners for republicans, probably DeSantis.

I don't expect Floridians to vote for their own self interests any time soon. Glad I left that place.

Attached: FL.png (1229x597, 78K)

We're glad you left too.

what site?

Please tell me how life compares from living in FL to where ever you are now! I really want to leave this shithole!

looks like we all lose

hopefully the one who didn't actively make the choice to be a liberal and therefore retarded

Fuck them both! Im gonna write my own name on the ballot

guy on the right looks like he's wearing blackface

These are shills

There is a write in option for governor?

>anyone who doesnt agree with me is a shill. lol amirite pol xDD

Hopefully Desantis granted I dont fucking like him as a person but im cool with his policy and thats how youre supposed to vote. But fuck Gillum man the guy is a fucking retard and acts no differently than a lowly hood nigger with a accent.

I want DeSantis, but it seems like he pretends to be on the MAGA agenda...Of course he is better than the corrupt nigger he's up against. But I have mixed feelings nonetheless.

>just cuz we got caught paying people to post online doesn't mean it actually happened
slaveblue scum

Florida Red! Black gay fraud is going to lose no matter how much they cheat and money they are pumping in!!!

Desantis! Vote

Attached: 89F2F8F1-17A7-49E2-B6B9-6CC7F95CB3EB.jpg (1024x781, 94K)

gillum easily

Gillum's chances died with the Veritas video.

Hands down Gillum is going to win. No doubt about it sadly

>DeSantis
he went to Yale and then Harvard Law school? 100% chance he sucked dick in some secret society "frat" at both and now he's a globalist puppet

and the low iq nigger is almost certainly controlled by kikes. lose/lose florida

Shills, get the fuck out of here.

>I want DeSantis, but it seems like he pretends to be on the MAGA agenda
he went to Yale and Harvard, you think he gives a flying fuck about regular people? people at ivies DESPISE regular americans. like physically disgusted

He is much hotter. It's astounding how different your word view is when you are gay.

hopefully the whiteish looking one wins.

>le italians aren't white maymay

Republicans have voted 60k more times than Democrats. Gillum's only hope to win is if all the No-Party votes are 80%+ in his favor which isn't realistically possible.

or if they just blatantly steal the election like they do all the time

wait I thought the election was on nov. 8

gore v bush kys faggot

>DeSantis vs. Gillum
I'm against the one that voted to remove protection for pre-existing conditions, so I'm for Gillum. DeSantis always has that deer in the headlights look in eyes like he's guilty and befuddled.

DeSantis will win. Bigly. No doubt about it.

t. nigger

Attached: DEM JUICE 2020.jpg (2048x1152, 446K)

but does she take it in the bucket.......that;s what I wanna know

I'm voting for Gillium so all the rich Jew York snowbirds have their retirement community ruined

I might be gay, I actually find him more attractive too.

Now they will just move to NC instead and they will do the same ruining both states, fuck you kike

A legitimate governor or yet another corrupt negro that hates crackas.

imagine unironically shilling for al gore
in b4 "hurrrr since you've pointed out how retarded and pathetic i am for liking al gore, which is redundant due to the fact that i choose to be lib and therefore retarded trash, my only rebuttal is that u like bush"
dumb fuck
get raped outta the thread in 1 post

There's 800k+ no-party votes so far.
It all depends on which way they sway.

Pre-existing conditions are a catch 22.
People need to take it upon themselves to be healthy & disease-free.
Why should everyone have to take the load off others who're self-sabotaging idiots? Who eat a ton of junk? Who are 50lbs+ overweight? Who allowed themselves to be a cesspool of unhealthiness? It's up to each person to take care of themselves and stay healthy.
One's health is one's own personal responsibility.

The one with better genes.

DeSantis looks the standard beta white male that would let Gillum fuck his wife

Attached: jh.jpg (50x81, 21K)

Whoever stands with Israel wins in my book. We must not turn our backs on our only true friend in the Middle East and from what I hear Gillum has made a lot of anti Semitic remarks lately...we can’t let that type of rhetoric to be the norm in American politics.

I agree. DeSantis has this sparkle in his eye and has a nice dad bod.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-04 at 01.07.43.png (281x455, 154K)

Attached: cute2.jpg (900x1245, 49K)

Man in uniform.

Attached: cute.jpg (800x800, 41K)

>tfw this board has become so mainstream individual senate races get shilled here

Attached: 1540060865371-pol.jpg (278x395, 15K)

who are you talking to lol

How could you not vote for him over the leathery black dude who looks like he came out of a swamp?

Attached: desantis.png (458x624, 431K)

Gillum's people literally think white people in Florida are crackers, if you vote for Gillum, you're a traitor pretty much

Gillum seems like a decent black guy but he plays the race card too much.

He looks the same now as he did in High School.

Attached: gillum.jpg (796x1132, 279K)

VOTE
O
T
E

adobe.com/products/photoshop.html

>but it seems like he pretends to be on the MAGA agenda...

Silly trumptard there is no maga agenda

No one except internet conservatives care about that. Literally no one else cares

>people at ivies DESPISE regular americans. like physically disgusted

Ah so you mean Trump

>STOBBIT!!!!! :DDD

I want to do everything possible to cause Trump and the GOP as much pain as possible so I look forward to Gillum winning. Trump and the GOP were handed nearly all power in 2016 and they did nothing but give the Dems a way back into power.

Attached: 7453587551813.jpg (1000x704, 169K)

Does that Gillum guy really put on blackface?

Attached: blaclikeme.jpg (758x549, 89K)

Probably Gillum

the nigger wins, florida will get blacked.
fake jews love niggers.

Attached: 5bcf4a26210000de03c9898e.jpg (720x465, 128K)

DeSantis is pretty low test, but anything is better than the black puppet that is Gillum. There's a lot of Jews and minorities here that sadly latch on anything Democrat though

Gillum is a real negro?

Attached: black-like-me2.jpg (812x1470, 141K)

Why does it look like Trump is superimposed into the picture?

That's why Gillum will win. People are genuinely excited to vote for him while the best DeSantis supporters can muster is "At least he's not a democrat!"

Why are niggers so ugly?
i'm hoping the Republicans hold house and senate because I'm legitimately curious what the Dems do if they get blown out again. The salt from leftists will be so fucking cash.

I hope mods end up filtering the words “shareblue” and “shill”. JIDF is the real enemy that should be dealt with.

Nice shop, almost looks as much of a like as be Mrs. DeSantis.

Attached: 1538301919841.webm (1268x660, 2.94M)

Someone nuke Miami.

>ignores entire project veritas exposé like a true brainlet

>Excited to vote for a corrupt mayor of one of the most violent cities in this state while also advocating an agenda that would cripple this state
Maybe we do deserve to suffer to know how good we had it

Independents care when a campaign is literally lying to them about their goals if elected. The only people who don't care are bootlicker leftist idiots who scream orange man bad

When I check out his Twitter it's basically entiteky made up of stuff negative about gillum ...Today it was all about how gillum is anti Israel..At least 3 or 4 tweets. Nothing really about desantis' own plans

Why the fuck are libcucks even on this board?

Attached: 1502186368832.jpg (500x322, 27K)

if gillum unironically doubles down on anti israel he's based in the anti-jew way
communist anti jew nigger florida