The more red pills I take the more I find myself becoming a nihilistic asshole...

The more red pills I take the more I find myself becoming a nihilistic asshole. I honestly believe that although more and more people are getting red pilled, degeneracy and liberalism has won. It has poisoned society to a point that it can not survive, only perpetuate its own suffering. Seeing this play out day by day is exhausting. Depression and anger are building everyday. I find myself unable to stop myself and at times I end up ripping people to shreds and relationships further cutting myself off from everyone else. My desire to associate with others has dwindled recently. I only socialize whenever I try to fulfill my base desires. I can feel the dread of tomorrow every night when my head hits the pillow. Will the happening finally happen? Tonight? Tomorrow? I've seen combat and the horrors that occur. Its terrible pol. I have seen my friends explode just feet away from me. I have looked into a mans eyes and watched them die slowly while lying, begging them to hang on for a few more minutes. If our nation tears itself apart it wont just be friends caught in the fray but family as well. I want off this ride pol but I know it ever ends. Is this the price we must pay for being awake to our surroundings? Am I the only one who feels this way?

Attached: 1527540894630.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
socialmatter.net/introductory-reading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I've seen combat and the horrors that occur. Its terrible pol. I have seen my friends explode just feet away from me. I have looked into a mans eyes and watched them die slowly while lying

Stop being a faggot and let it develop your character instead of whimpering like a fucking woman. What I would not have given to have died while in the army instead of the shame that came after.

Attached: really.png (400x381, 108K)

It passes.... there are stages to grief

Take it all as a gift.

After you compose yourself. Just go after whatever you're after.

The final red pill is that God is real and you are a part of his grand plan.

Attached: religionbrains.png (470x960, 1.31M)

Why the fuck did God make all/many of our body regenerate except teeth? Which we use everyday? but gave two kidneys?

What the fucks with that?

tl;dr

Take the breadpill. The world will get worse. But the ark of salvation will be just fine.

Sometimes, I get dates on online dating, we go for dates, and a just subtlety redpill them for a number of hours.

Teeth can regenerate if you fix your diet

>pol
lurk moar nigger

Time to seperate the wheat from the chaff. The molly from the cornfield. The dead from the living. The NPC from the freethinker. The goyim from the gods. The antipedos from the men of culture. The rapists from the hedonists. The cannibals from the vegans. The unrepentant from the elect. The woman from the man. Kill your mother in her sleep tonight, mommy boy.

You're psychotic dude, get help.

Attached: IEUIOkfFrxdMxnW-1600x900-noPad.jpg (1106x622, 53K)

why is the apu pepe so endearing?

It has developed my character and I would not wish such events to play out in my own backyard. Many relish the idea of the happening. Few understand or bother to contemplate the misery and shitty life that would actually bring about.

you've made bad career choices, now you've got to deal with the PTSD, and since you live in burgerland you have little to no healthcare to help you deal with it. This is why in the US about 80 veterans kill themselves everyday.

Same. I've just given up on changing this world. It's too great a task. Who would believe multiculturalism is a failure, no one because they don't want to admit it otherwise they're have to close immigration and that means no money/tax dollars from low paying jobs.

i think baby teeth were supposed to be the ones that taught u what is ok to eat, what is not, give u a lay of how sugar can speed decay... it makes sense in this way.

but if u go back to pre civ days, they didnt brush at all, they didnt know to, but they didnt live old enough where it would be a issue... supposely tribes in africa have great teeth in elders but who knows.

> 30,000 of America's 45,000 annual suicides are veterans
Yeah I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one

Fucking gay larp. Sounds like some edgy diary entry.

Stop being an autistic fag

user, you cannot give up.
You can make yourself a greater purpose.
You know of the evil machinations that corrupt our society, yet you still do nothing.
Nothing is lost until it is out of our grasp, and you, and all the other faggots on this board have proved that we're not all degenerates.
None of them will never amount to anything, their men are weak and spineless, their women work long hours, and kill any child that they bear. Not us. We work to be stronger, to have a purpose. We seek a wife who will give us many children, who we will then teach the virtues of truth, and the evils of degeneracy. There are plenty of people like you, people like me. If we work hard enough, if we improve ourselves, we can make a lasting difference.

There's only one good way off this ride, user.

Only ONE.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1179, 1.1M)

Psychopath's Daily Prayer

I will never submit to stupidity or belief, and though I may lose a battle I will never be defeated even in death.

1. Each morning, begin the day with the affirmation:
"I will serve my highest aspirations with truth, strength, and joy. I hereby bind myself in every way in everything I do throughout the day to my highest purposes. Everything I do, whether big or small, serves my end."

2. Each evening repeat the above affirmation, but include the phrase, "even in my dreams I will affirm my goals, strength and power."

3. Refuse to entertain thoughts of self-doubt and failure - and ignore all those who attempt to influence you against yourself. Remember, each painful thought has an underlying belief.

4. Thank yourself each and every day and night for any effort you put forth to accomplish your ends.

5. Do not mourn over any failure or loss - do not dwell on losses. If and when you catch yourself regretting your errors...slap yourself in the face.

6. Build in your mind the images which reflect your future.

7. Start your day early and end your day late.

8. Do not overindulge in food, s.ex, or anything which will sidetrack you from your end.

9. Cleanse yourself every day from defeatist programs. Keep your body and mind in fine tune.

10. Avoid talking about other people unless it suits your purpose.

11. Study something of value every day, even if it is only for ten minutes.

12. Record a new idea in your journal every day

13. Give at least one hour a day to private and quiet time.

14. Find people who know more than you do - watch, listen and learn. Ask questions when necessary, but do not show off your knowledge or argue with them.

15. Each and every day record at least one sentence about what you have accomplished.

16. Make up a fresh affirmation and set of images when you are attempting a new venture.

17. Do half an hour of research in an area you know nothing about. Just read...don't force understanding.

Attached: 5564fd84eab8ea433ec13811-960-720.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Jesus is the light at the end of the dark tunnel, pray for hope for all anons.

I guess I'm psychotic too, apart from combat experience I relate to op 100%

You'll be alright fren. Use the pain to better your life and help others live red pilled lives.

Everyone who spends enough time here has been through this. Jow Forums reconditions your mind to accept suffering, which is unironically the currency of the universe. At some point soon, you will realize that you cannot escape the suffering and you will never be as happy or contented as before. Your next phase will begin when all you have left deep down is resentment, because that will manifest itself as anger. Eventually you will realize how to convert your anger into a source of power and energy for your body. Consider reading some Nietzsche, if you have the time. Start with Beyond Good and Evil.

Attached: 1523541076696.gif (480x266, 1.84M)

how u feel is honestly prob our default setting... it would explain the cruelty of the early civilizations.

we grew up in a remarkable safe world, we were shown(sold) countless new things, marketing made us buy into it and we went all in. We had such hope for the future....

but then adulthood peels the curtain back on the dream world, it shows u the horror and despair of life... how we feel now, is how homeless people feel and some of them have been banging 20 years plus on the streets.

some kids even grow up on the streets, they never got to live the dream life that so many young americans get to have, this has been their default their whole lives.

naturally we want to go back to the good times, but we cant and it stings. I have been way more isolated then you OP, but I never went to war and saw deaths, I have two big health issues so I know that go to bed dreadful feel cuz I know about the pain that follows each morning and how its been a daily onslaught of this for 8 years.

I never socialize ever and been an incel for almost 9 years, im entering my early 30s and the prime years are gone now. But tonight I was forced to go out tonight and spend a whole day with my extended family who I havent seen in 14 years. I get very bad anxiety in public, sometimes it is severe that I have to run away.

but today was a nice day, people were kind and went out of their way to be nice and polite, people danced and bands entertained at a concert.

moral of story... there is more good then bad in the world. People want to look away from the powers that be for good reason and u cant fault them for it, there is nothing that can be done against people who decide what votes to count, decide what laws and wars will pass without any care for how voters think.

i guess the real battle is deciding if your going to continue to be good and see the good in life/people... or if ur going to let the bad people sway you into bitterness/jadedness

You're not alone Just go take a walk, watch an anime, or read a good book Doing so doesn't make you a blue piller, it makes you human We all need to actually enjoy life once in a while to know what we're fighting for Taking black pills isn't for the weak and sometimes we need to be reminded why we are taking them in the first place

Attached: wallhaven-455798.jpg (3600x2403, 3.74M)

cheer up

Attached: gjRtD4t.png (1264x1460, 867K)

Attached: 11dc5c7375f2135d.jpg (1000x800, 281K)

We've inherited a degenerating culture, that's for sure. But can you honestly say that you haven't contributed to the degeneracy yourself?

Recognise that you're a product of your culture, which is a catastrophe. Ask yourself what you can do to tilt us away from hell and back towards heaven. Find out where you're degenerate and start fixing those behaviours. You're not going to transform overnight, set small goals at first and gain momentum. Get your shit sorted, become competent enough for people to look to you in times of crisis. If you're sorted enough you can save your family, and maybe the entire world, just like Noah or Solzhenitsyn.

You have some idea of how bad things are, and where we're going. Use that as fuel. Most people are sleepwalking towards oblivion. You have the potential to be a hero user. God bless you, get after it!

This reading list will help you be prepare to be useful after the collapse: socialmatter.net/introductory-reading/

Attached: I-know-that-feel.jpg (500x461, 16K)

100% based and true.

Read The Yoga of Hate by Christopher S. Hyatt

Can somebody please explain the meaning of the man fighting the serpent?

>The more red pills I take the more I find myself becoming a nihilistic asshole.
That's when you start to watch moeshit animu and other loli shows.

Attached: 45689676376661.jpg (220x240, 7K)

Hey faggot, we are your family now. Heil Hitler

Attached: 52F00F77-3F3F-4AA5-88D4-25C71D8265AD.png (808x1300, 383K)

nobody said it would be fun or easy, they just said it would happen

>jewish god is real and he has a plan that includes niggers, giving cancer to white children, and rapists in power
Hmmmm sounds like a scam to me friend

>free will is a scam
ok then

Attached: atheists2.jpg (689x1000, 202K)

>deviantart atheist pic from 2013 or so certainly proves rabbi jesus is my LORD
hahaha you're just sad dude, it is logically inconsistent to have an all-knowing god and free will which is why the church burned anyone that tried to make religion about logic instead of faith. Then, when an occasional figure was too loud and popular with the right crowds, they wait until he's dead so they can "interpret" his works to suit their narrative anyways ie thomas aquinas who was condemned as a heretic and then later canonized a saint decades after his death.
You're being scammed you dumb faggot and you deserve it.

It's difficult to explain.

In many ways and many cultures, the Snake is the embodiment of evil. Silent, slithering, venomous, cunning. A predator, and yet at the same time parasitical. To some extent the exact opposite of a Moral and virtuous Man. In this visual, it represents learning of the great evils and taking it upon yourself to fight them/it wherever emerges, purely of your own free will. It is the embodiment of the non-anthropomorphic "other" (I believe the creator was basically referring to the Jews in this case).

woah man you just deconstructed thousands of years of philosophy in a couple sentences. you're so smart

Attached: atheists.png (990x621, 39K)

Typical Jow Forums. And you retards lament about the absence of white solidarity when this is how you respond to you fellow man when he opens up about his trauma.

Attached: 45345345.png (300x300, 88K)

>Not wanting your home to turn into a shitty war zone is the same as PTSD

Attached: 1526664709926.jpg (540x960, 55K)

dealing with most people is a fucking chore. on the rare occasion i meet bright people i almost fall in love with them due to how novel the experience is.

Thank you user.

There's a caste style division of labour in that image. Row two are the workers who raise families and go to work to drive the economy. Row 4 are the philosophers, shamans, and priests of the new world. Row 5 are the politicians, war-generals and soldiers that will amass power and territory, acting as benevolent leaders.

Is Jow Forums the wellspring for the new age?

>Is Jow Forums the wellspring for the new age?
When I see a board that's a shadow of its former self and full of unhappy and angry autistic people flinging shit at each other, I don't think wellspring.

>unhappy and angry autistic people flinging shit at each other

This characterizes the internet as a whole, or at least the parts that aren't heavily censored echo chambers. At least on Jow Forums you can still say whatever you like -- even the truth, occasionally

He's not your God, Chaim. You're a child of Satan, remember?

Attached: 1538828036331.png (2813x1521, 2.05M)

Your a homosexual. Very soon your nihilism will manifest itself physically and you already small penis will invert itself to form an actual pussy.

>Is Jow Forums the wellspring for the new age?

Probably not. It's just the refuge for reason and truth in a world that seems to be perpetually living in opposite day. Eventually reality will catch up with the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves and others, and Jow Forums will fade into memory.

given his flag there's a 44% chance he's not

the World is absurd

Atheists have existed as long as theists have, we are both playing old roles you absolute buffoon

Straight is the gate and narrow is the way.

The opposite of nihilism is purpose.

>you're

This is an original-generation CTR template from the beginning of the infestation: "posting on pol results in negative externalities." Very ineffective (being able to speak freely does not depress people, pretty much the other way round), and less so since it's such an old and well-established shill template.

I agree. OP is a faggot.

since when was self-improvement indicative of psychopathy?