Yoga studio shooter was Elliot Rodger loving incel

>Beierle, a 40-year-old resident of Deltona, Florida, died after shooting himself Friday. Police say he shot and killed 61-year-old Nancy Van Vessem and 21-year-old Maura Binkley and injured five others at the Hot Yoga Tallahassee studio.

>Buzzfeed first reported on Beierle's YouTube and SoundCloud accounts which included a video titled "Plight of the Adolescent Male," where Beierle likened his younger self to mass murderer Elliot Rodger.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/11/03/florida-man-who-killed-two-women-yoga-studio-spoke-incel-hero-elliot-rodger-online-video

Article says he was also arrested for groping women. Also posted videos talking about rejection from women.

What do ya'll think?

Attached: A2FD8466-29F2-455B-90DB-DBBD51172F86.jpg (750x904, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Tallahassee_shooting#Perpetrator
soundcloud.com/scottcarnifex/tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

degenerate white americans, only way to cope with problems is using guns

The yoga studio was a front for grooming women into braap sows

Attached: 1541025959654.png (734x741, 130K)

He was married. Check his “mylife” profile.

Media lies.

It's no wonder why he couldn't get women. What a waste. Guaranteed if the yoga studio was armed there'd be no casualties.

>florida man
He used to be a lot more fun.

Attached: download (36).jpg (650x339, 54K)

wow another republican Jow Forums incel racist anime-loving video gaming obese white male with anger issues shoots women and minorities

Neat.

Married isn't incel. Fuck off media.

I've seen his The Rock gif brap posts here. Odd to think you're posting amongst killers

Probably on anti depressants

>Gropes women
>rejects women
what?

>Odd to think you're posting amongst killers
Maybe if your new, there have been past posts like the likes of /b/ where a killer gave the location of his victims corpse.

are you retarded or just stupid...i really cant tell any moar

why didn't they just yoga flame him?

Based.

Attached: e96 (1).jpg (607x608, 35K)

They want to push the incel meme to radicalize other young, disenfranchised men into committing violence

It’s a lot more convenient than a falseflag, their hands are technically clean, they get anti-male agenda, anti-gun agenda, and revenue from all the views they get when they report on the killings.

The media is purposely insulting, shaming, strawmanning, and “fearing” vulnerable men.

I remember a few years back some guy killed his wife and posted pics of it on /b/

I don't get it... We know it's happening, so is it really our guys doing it? These look like boomers who'd only ever have a hazy awareness of our existence.

We're already winning, why make it violent?

Maybe get a fuckin personality and interests besides vidya games and girls would talk to you. Why are these fags so prominent today?

they didn't wash their benis

Are you retarded? I said he talked about rejection FROM women. He asked women out and was rejected.

>white male
>incel
>misogynist
>Florida aka mossad central
>jewish survivors tell their story
>yet another distraction from the fake mail bombs

Eric Hoffer talks about that briefly in his book "The True Believer." He noticed a pattern where people lose their minds right as their situation is improving. Soldiers committing suicide months before they muster out and various revolutions were listed as examples.

I don't think that's what's going on here, though. I think this guy was just a creeper who cose a bad time to patrol some thots and that his politics are incidental.

incels wouldn't dare grab a girl's ass unless they were suicidal

if you can't ask a girl out, you are not going to have the balls to grab her ass

i believe it

the guy wasn't an incel. only normies who know nothing about incels and their plight think this guy was an incel

Attached: 堀未央奈の好きなタイプは〇〇が綺麗な人-VYnIeCHFTQY-[00.43.517-00.45.896].webm (854x480, 330K)

He tried meeting women in public. But they accused him of being creepy. All his options were closed off.

I really don't like this Bess Kalb person.

incels usually dont court women. That makes me think he wasn't even an incel

if you court women regugarly one will eventually say yes especially if you're a guy who has the confidence to ask women out

regularly*

The strangler guy? Yeah he outran the cops in a shitty truck

He's also a Soundcloud rapper. Nothing of value was lost desu

>Unlike the YouTube videos, Beierle's songs on Soundcloud were all uploaded in the last few months. Shortly before Friday’s shooting, he uploaded one song called “Fuck ’Em All,” with the lyrics: “To hell with the boss that won’t get off my back / To hell with the girl I can’t get in the sack.”

>Another song, called “Nobody’s Type,” featured him lamenting that women didn’t find him attractive. “I’m no athletic shark. I’m not a physical specimen. I don’t win the trophies and medals. Nobody stands in awe of me,” he sang.

>In “American Wigger,” he sang that he would “blow off” the head of a woman he referred to using the c-word. The song “Locked in My Basement” featured an extremely disturbing tale of Beierle holding a woman prisoner in his basement using chains so he can rape her.

>Other songs were entitled “Who Let the Fags Out?” and “Bring Your Fatwa.”

He's not too ugly. I see uglier guys than him with gfs.
Why would he be incel?

Attached: skynews-scott-scott-paul-beierle_4474514.jpg (1600x1200, 104K)

>likened his younger self to mass murderer Elliot Rodger.

Oh man. I’m worried some dude I reported to the FBI is going to pop. He uploaded all this content with bullet proof gear (helmet, mask, vest) a stockpile of guns and ammo, and he practically worships Elliot Roger and also Randy Stair. My understanding is unless people make open threats or publish manifestos, nothing can be done. If they’re legal gun owners who post creepy bullshit on the Internet law enforcement cannot do anything. I would be REALLY interested to know if somebody had reported this yoga studio shooter to feds or local law enforcement.

Attached: 70EA46A5-36F2-4404-ACF4-B241594D4D31.gif (600x502, 37K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Tallahassee_shooting#Perpetrator

This is the only source that tried to say he was incel. He was not, he simply empathised with incels. Please protect this page.

Good.

Maybe post his soundcloud on the wiki? It looks better for us if it's known he was into rap. We hate rap.

Great.

They converted late and didn't get a chance to show their zeal. Okay, we'll just denounce them as much as possible and try to distance ourselves from them.

I still plan to win the culture war, they attacked the very soul of what I love.

/thread

Or maybe he got sick of thots running around in disgusting yoga pants so tight one could smell the snail trail soaking their visible beef curtains - and he told the bitches they were disgusting. When they refused to dress properly, as white sharia demands (pbuh), he gave them the business end of his zoom stick.

soundcloud.com/scottcarnifex/tracks
laughably bad

The media and the left are vilifying white straight males... They are responsible for this and you will probably see more of it . We're creepy now according to the media . We're evil according to the left. You will see more and worse happening if you keep it up .

Attached: 2lo8vr.jpg (702x395, 65K)

jesus this horrible....he deserves jail for this alone

>ebberyding is fake, media if fake
calm down homosperg, you sound like missing chromosomes

BASED. suicidal incel goes out in a very memeish manner. we should be celebrating

Where did I call it fake you obfuscating lying rat? Your entire country will burn

>ebberyding is coordinated by dat anderson cooper guy
long after your you THICC american hyperbrainlet

I told him not to die over this shit. Some people are just drama queens.

>Oh i cant get laid
>bang bang bang.
Come on!

>Supreme Gentleman' Club
Right this way Mr. Beierle. We've been awaiting your arrival.

Attached: Original Supreme.jpg (499x663, 116K)

Enjoy hapa hell.

Fucking hell

Attached: 1533936084682.png (360x594, 250K)

jokes on them. I'm already open to the idea of committing violence, I'm just waiting for the day of the rope

Attached: Zero Two visits Trigger Studio.png (848x720, 504K)

Well at least he got some banging done.

no no no

Pathetic

The proper response

What did he upload it on? Also link?

I think it's funny. Yoga studios and sorostitute houses are full of roasties

IS THIS SATIRE?

Incelled and Elliotpilled

>florida
What goes on in Florida? Is this in Debbie Spaghetti's territory again?

Sweaty is truly a top notch shit poster. She gets paid for it. Look at all those (you)s!

still couldn't talk to them

Its a land of blissful ignorants and doomsday preppers

Attached: Average Floridian during a hurricane.png (559x484, 10K)

I think he's a degenerate fucking scumbag who should've killed himself before hurting innocent people.

It's too hot and there are no seasons. It drives you insane.

you will both stay at home like the rest of the year you pathethic flubby abominations

come back when you won't get arrested for defending yourself from mudshits Hans

Attached: IMG_9503.gif (500x275, 210K)