13 Personalities Test Jow Forums?

See how the election fucked up the general consensus of Jow Forums

ENFP MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

Attached: d17464e9726041e56cddb40fd8bde048.png (343x429, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sociotype.com/tools/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

infj & who cares

INTP, suck my weiner

enfp is the ones who'll gladly take jew money and be a jew
memeflag represents that too

>honeypot

ENTP here, let's be friends!

I'm the one who always plays devil's advocate, thinks of how an idea will go to shit/be exploited, and coming up with arguments.

Attached: 1529204197241.jpg (552x552, 31K)

Attached: da67e3175a10bfc2cc122a0685e02a89.png (876x942, 127K)

INTP

Attached: ws.png (1000x393, 61K)

>tfw INFP-T
>tfw having the most feels

Attached: infp-t.png (706x696, 66K)

Im not sure how I feel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 1.00.39 AM.png (700x714, 76K)

The analyst subtype (NT) is really common on Jow Forums

If you think about it, analyzing things is autistic and all of us here are a little bit autistic.

Attached: 1526518678793.jpg (791x791, 184K)

big if true

This is a scheme to catalogue pol users personality traits as a whole to help predict their actions for the 2020 elections.

Most people here are INTJ/P

These threads are gay. Like the equivalent of a daily facebook quiz.

I doubt voting against Trump correlates significantly with a Myers–Briggs type. Voting for democrats you can better gauge based on whether the person is functionally retarded.

Attached: 1527631280293.png (1080x629, 476K)

INTJ-T
TFW turbulent score 96%
Also, the .8%
The description isn't very accurate in some spots.

INTP-A

>The analyst subtype (NT) is really common on Jow Forums
I have noticed a large amount of NT subtypes. It is fairly common around here, and for the reasons you think. We are all "tuned" to analyze things. Nothing here is to be trusted until it is fact checked. These threads come up pretty regular enough to start to notice these patterns.

Attached: entp a.jpg (1047x780, 240K)

Master race

ISTP master race reporting in. We're like INTPs without the autism.

>F
Yep, you are new here.
NT types have ALWAYS been the core Jow Forums, thus Jow Forums posters. Most people on Jow Forums are either INTP or INTJ.

Ive been here a really long time. I remember when this place had a homepage/portal with videos.

I got INTJ-T

Attached: Ludendorff.jpg (391x600, 248K)

Estj who actually lives according to his morals and gets shit done irl checking in

INTP-T here. The crippling lack of motivation to actually finish a project sucks.

What does this mean

Attached: Capture.png (1780x1638, 142K)

it means you're a roight cunt mate

Hi fellow NFP friends. :)

Welcome to the master race

Attached: 1530643761959.jpg (750x686, 71K)

intj

>feeler
no wonder you're a tree hugger
I/ENTP masterrace here

personality tests are for WOMEN and ZOIBOIZ

As reliable as astrology.

gay test for a gay person

fucking hell man. I feel this so hard. I have like a dozen things I've started and haven't finished. I've got a fucking project car and no money to spend on it

accurate for me enfj
vodka

It means we are one, user

Attached: intp.png (328x323, 21K)

master race raping through
feel my superior intellect

Attached: g8.png (1898x1480, 333K)

INTP is wrong, my hobby is masturbating to lesbians

Everyone has known for years that Jow Forums is supermajority NT and that hasn't changed.

Attached: 1516616521395.png (1202x910, 257K)

You are like baby.

>posting from a telegraph in the white mountains

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-031825_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

Do you live in a cave?

You mean neet virgin nerds jerking off to traps while playing vidya on a dual screen.

Attached: scream-4-movie-image-emma-roberts-01.jpg (1600x1064, 187K)

>ENFP
What's this? Some bullshit Americans came up with because they're all mutts and they don't have personality anymore?

faggot

Outgoing charismatic idealist.

I think I was something else before

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-015912_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 255K)

INFJ, I'm a useless piece of shit but for some reason people really like me especially lefties and minorities despite me being more right leaning. It's not a bad type I'm just incompetent but I agree with Jow Forums on many things.

I'm INTP.
Send halp.

Attached: AC4C35.jpg (1288x1390, 401K)

Felipe will save you.

Attached: 1541225903379.jpg (1080x1315, 120K)

INTP. All F types are subhumans that should be sent to gas chambers.

Attached: INTPmeme.jpg (993x505, 81K)

i don't base my personality on rpg starting class point charts

Women are less than 6% NT? It's worse than I thought

INFP niggers should be culled
>ENFP

You do, and don't even know it. Sad!

I got a result that isn't listed? N1GR

I unironically believe ~75% of posters on this site fit the diagnostic criteria for autism

I guess so...

How are your chakras?

Attached: lip111rfu -- 0246 -- vur111lrv'.jpg (1013x895, 631K)

Attached: mbti on pol.jpg (1426x7040, 3.24M)

INTP is the only white personality

Post legs qt

>social nomad who goes from circle to circle until they get sick of me and I move on, feeding off the high of meeting new people

Guess what I am

Intj entj

INTJ-T here

Whom is this demon demon

ENTP here, i'm like an INTP except i dont mind talking to people, people however would prefer if i didn't talk to them

source

Autistic and probably also smell bad.

Bump

You mean INTP without imagination.

Intp

That's not so bad. It's about 1/17 girls if my math isn't totally off

don't go for an NT woman, go for your socionics dual

wouldn't an NT woman be an intellectually stimulating partner?

what does this shit mean?
seems pretty accurate imo

Attached: intj-a.png (1109x759, 97K)

could be yes, but imho there are more important things, for example the romance styles, you will not have the best sex with an other Ni/Ne dom/egoblock.

Also, nobody will really take care about the things you are bad at, with your dual, you have exactly the same functions but in reverse order, so she will be somehow you inside out, which means, that you will perfectly understand eachother and have the same values, but still are able to make up for the others weaknesses and balance eachother out.

So she will like you for being an indept autist, while being able to handle all the social stuff you are bad at and vice versa.

I reccomend you to just look into duality, and maybe in socionics in generell because in my opinion it's the better system.

>no one hates me except myself
OOF

I'm E/INTP and my gf is ISFP (allegedly). did I do good or is this a bad match? Technically speaking, she has everything I lack, but I don't know if that's good or not

>everything is a honeypot I'm so fucking smart I can point at anything and say psyophoneypotfbi and Jow Forums will think I'm a real cool kid.
faggot

This is good advice, I married my own type, INTP. It's comfy though.

>INTJ
>profesionally measured IQ of >140
>still broke and depressed

These factors do very little to improve life in my experience. It has made my life worse if anything.
I see the problems but I am unable to change it due to laws, lack of capital and extortionate taxes.

Going to college has improved my life tenfold. I feel great about my self, even with just a bit of socialization. Have you tried something like that, user?

If you typed you both right, it seems to be not great , it's called an superego relationship , i would read into it before taking this for anything, because socionics is different, and a lot of online tests are very unreliable.

here is a great tool for stuff like that, you have to consider that the introverted types switch in p and j in socionics, so MBTI INTP is is going to be socionics INTj.

Better read into this stuff patiently and don't jump to fast conclusions, maybe you have mistyped your gf or yourself, and if you just get along fine, than don't ruin a good thing because of some random guy on the internet.

If you have problems you could look into it and maybe it will help you to understand each others needs better, but it's a lot to figure out until you are really into the mechanics.

yeah i'm actually reading through the analysis of mine and it's all pretty much spot on.. and fucked up lmao
we need to be free :(

forgot link to the tool:

sociotype.com/tools/

this site is also great to get an first impression of socionics

I've been into this for a while so I think I'm pretty accurately typed between INTP and ENTP, but all she did was take the 16personalities test which could very well be wrong, especially considering she's not a very introspective person. I wouldn't be necessarily surprised if she were something different. I and F are definitely correct though

I'll look into this tomorrow morning when I get up. It's real late so I should be heading to bed now though. Thanks for the insight

I happen to be a rare lmnop?

Fuck off, and sage all data mining threads

Okay, maybe she is an ISFp / ISFJ after all which would be pretty close to ideal with being your activity partner, the second best relationship possible.
Or it will be something inbetween, just try to contrast the first suggestion that seems to be far to negative for you to really get along.

You're welcome, it is nice to have an oppurtinity to sperg about my current topic of interest, have a good night!

Do I belong here?

Attached: aaa3b68e-024f-4645-a425-15f8699328e4.png (967x734, 75K)

You all need to pump up your introverted and thinking levels. You won't make it otherwise.

Attached: Capture.png (1057x764, 86K)

Intp according to OPs test. I took one a few years ago and got istp and just stuck with it but this actually makes a lot more sense for me.

If you'd like to sperg summore, shoot me an email. my throwaway is permavac1@gmail and I check it every so often. It'd be helpful to have someone with more experience in typology to help me figure things out with the gf if you're genuinely interested in this stuff.

Okay, i'll write you a mail.

entp, fight me

ESTP-A here

Still no gf though

Attached: Capture.jpg (437x445, 33K)