There truly is a super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy called "the black sun"...

There truly is a super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy called "the black sun". Nazi's were right again and I haven't carried this necklace of of mine for nothing.

Attached: 23399dee.jpg (1440x1920, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=_kRBydb_DdI
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
nytimes.com/2018/11/03/magazine/FBI-charlottesville-white-nationalism-far-right.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ
imgur.com/pXSryKk
youtube.com/watch?v=huFWO9782Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>truly is a super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy
and...
that's how physics works.

Even the nazis knew it.

Can someone post some nazi occult connections?

youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

>super massive black hole
>never been seen before
>basically a mathematical creation to support the theory of relativity.

Attached: E4FE2CF7-90C8-4B76-AF9D-F3F6C08013BD.jpg (330x568, 23K)

If the black sun image is meant to represent a black hole, why does it depict sun rays? Light cannot escape a black hole. Shouldn't it depict the accretion disc or event horizon?

>There truly is a super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy called "the black sun". Nazi's were right again and I haven't carried this necklace of of mine for nothing.
>black hole

So tell me what is a "black hole" OP.

Attached: WalterRussellVortexMassGeneration.jpg (736x954, 205K)

Isn’t the black sun suppose to represent the inner earth sun tho?

The Aryans did not evolve from apes, they evolved from extraterrestrials who knew about space. They had paranormal abilities, but cross-breeding with lesser humans made them lose them. The ultimate aim of tha Nazis was the restoration of pure Aryans and their superhuman powers. Hitler killed his physical body to become a super intelligence, a psionic being in the 6th dimension.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kRBydb_DdI

White people were genetically modified thus the "missing link".

It’s represents the source and void of all things. It’s the transcendent light within the darkest abyss that all religions and spiritual teachers throughout the centuries have described. It’s physical representation could be the black hole in the center of our galaxy

Attached: 3BF70B6E-26F6-4735-9801-E13E985F5BE7.png (840x840, 289K)

Nice necklace OP, here’s mine
>pic related

Attached: 016A269E-1A57-43B1-88D0-BD193D65CB1C.jpg (1536x2048, 1M)

Checked. Hitler’s Spirit is with us.

Attached: 609E2D72-4162-4EB5-8AFA-8F0EEF34AFB6.jpg (1000x655, 374K)

Is this unironically posted?

If so, does this relate to the Sumerian epics and the Annunaki?

I thought it was some old slavic thing. Why is it called a black 'sun'?

Attached: 3535.jpg (600x414, 48K)

Aliens or "fallen angels" "who came from the skies" "as gods" "created" us...

Lol u actually own that? Fuckin white trash larping idiot?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

Own what?

Attached: 1541026672288.png (1011x391, 57K)

Because you can't see it.

You faggots are the cancer of the world.
nytimes.com/2018/11/03/magazine/FBI-charlottesville-white-nationalism-far-right.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since Sept. 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism has reported that 71 percent of the extremist-related fatalities in the United States between 2008 and 2017 were committed by members of the far right or white-supremacist movements. Islamic extremists were responsible for just 26 percent.

Light going in, not coming out.

The necklace in your post.

>Being this bluepilled on Saturn
Yikes...

Attached: 1496274511267.png (472x458, 316K)

No, jews are the cancer.

Beep boop orange man bad

Do you even know what that holds?

Fuck you jew.

two rings and a pendant?

Attached: UKisFUCKED.png (825x602, 299K)

Do you want me to tell?

Meanwhile: youtube.com/watch?v=eniuwal6GBQ

It’s hidden. It’s not literally black. It symbolises esoteric knowledge. The cognisance if the Aryan ancestral traditions and the origins.

Attached: B9492485-731A-4A35-8BDD-FF5A1FC124E9.jpg (2044x2046, 1.26M)

I will try to become a super intelligence.
In other news, move to Somalia and tip your fedora over there.

I do not want and cannot rule out that other races and ethnicities have a cosmic origin. While niggers certainly eveolved from apes, the ancient "space Aryans" can easily be understood as a tribe of a larger humanoid species that has dwelled among the stars for ages. Of course, they could not move faster than lightspeed and could not establish ftl connections for communication. But various sleeper ships could have reached Earth.

Black hole sun
won't you cum
and was away the rain
Black hole sun
Wont you cum
Wont you cum

Attached: 1535384726699s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Yeah, I'd also like you to tell me about what the symbol means to you since wikipedia has almost no info on it

Attached: 1491516989559.png (515x438, 298K)

>White supremacists and other far-right extremists have killed far more people since Sept. 11, 2001, than any other category of domestic extremist.
Go and include the illegal/black gang violence and count again, schlomo.

This theory could be true, or it could simply be an allegory for an Atlantean race that no longer exists.

Riddle me this:
If what you say is true, why did they leave us and why haven't they returned?

Check out the mark passio video entitled “cosmic abandonment”

He basically uses the Sumerian epics and parts of the Bible to argue that humans came from apes but were modified by extraterrestrials in order to be their slaves. He says that the extraterrestrials began banging the human women and diluted down their powers. The people with the most extraterrestrial dna were seen as having godlike powers compared to the full blooded humans.

It meshes nearly perfectly with your theory

Tell me what is a ”black sun”

Hitler died in Argentina, retiring on a beach getting bj's every day.

Returning soon, be patient and be strong.

They modified humans and then used them for slaves to do their bidding on earth and then regretted having done this so they left and left any non full blooded extraterrestrials on earth

Looks like some larp swag you ordered in the mail so you could prove to your peers how much of a badass rebel you are. Hey that’s cool, kid, I was fourteen once too ya know. Next time just start smoking instead.

The medallion is the black sun. It represents the recreation and universal being. Life and deatd. The left one in swastika which represents MALE and the right is a rose which represents the FEMAMALE.

Attached: ab686e9e.jpg (1440x1920, 397K)

That looks like a birth control pack

It's believable.
But the Atlantean race theory is easier to explain.

I'm 40 and I respect my elders for giving up even their own wedding rings in exchange for the cause of war.

Once you go supermassively black, you never go back.

Attached: 1531807983520.jpg (950x625, 151K)

Massive red pill.

Use this link to share it: imgur.com/pXSryKk

Attached: deepstate.jpg (800x554, 549K)

>he wears faggot jewelry
YIKES

Alt-land-is All-land's-ice

youtube.com/watch?v=huFWO9782Vg

where did you get that? I used a 3D printing service

Attached: bs.jpg (666x499, 74K)

>There truly is a super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy called "the black sun". Nazi's were right again and I haven't carried this necklace of of mine for nothing.

That's rich, considering outer space, "planets", "galaxies" and all that sci-fi shit is in fact all window dressing for esoteric new-age beliefs...in other words, it's bullshit. There is no outer space. There is a solid structure enclosing earth and we've never left this realm...now back to your regularly scheduled anti-Bible propaganda.

So the black sun is a symbol to represent life and death void and source and esoteric knowledge. It is duality. It is contradiction? Is it God, creator and destroyer of all things?

Attached: 1493233359367.jpg (1500x500, 77K)

>and...
>that's how physics works.

Physics doesn't "work". Physics is an attempt to quantify and measure the interactions that take place within our natural world. Black holes are fictions for idiots who fall for the scientism meme they're indoctrinated with as soon as they're bussed into a school.

The Swastika represents the Milky Way Galaxy.

A barred spiral galaxy with four major arms.

A symbol also used by racially good Asians.

Attached: milky_way_swastika_-_Google_Search_-_2018-11-04_07.55.45.png (1024x515, 661K)

And the theory of relativity itself is based on the intellectually bankrupt premise of relativism.

Unfortunately this.

I'd like to know too.

Attached: ewfwe.jpg (504x266, 121K)

Is humanity the seeding species thst grants the gift of life to all other worlds?

Doesn't matter. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about and larping about things that didn't happen.
Fucking symbology and secularized metaphysical bullshit.

Attached: 1499009524683.jpg (1222x837, 183K)

Attached: dhdfhdhd.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

No, God created humans and all things. The fallen angels who bred with human females produced nephilim, or giants of generally evil disposition. This was rampant up to the time of the great flood...and it was God's reason for flooding the earth in the first place. Lucifer's clever plan was to prevent the coming of Jesus by corrupting the bloodlines of all humans and animals on earth, and he nearly succeed.

"god" is a creator. I'm a "god" if a create.

Quick rundown on atlantean race?

>"god" is a creator. I'm a "god" if a create.

No, you are not a creator. You do not have the ability to create something from nothing as God does.

No human can even imagine a thought in their own mind that is purely original and devoid of external influence from something they've experienced before.

God is the Lord and sovereign above all things, and exists outside of his creation with no dependence upon it to exist - as we all do.

Smelling what I’m stepping in?

Attached: EDE2FD23-BD9D-4197-874C-7A118AB2FD0E.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Miss your UFO threads german bro

Where did niggers come from then?

QRD:

Before the great flood there were continents that are now lost where advanced races lived and evolved into high level humans with great IQ, good looks, etc.
After the flood they were forced to leave their continent and spread out across the world.
They sailed to all the different continents that still existed and encountered all the less evolved humans that were there, and bred with them (creating super mutts basically, who we are today), and slowly died off.

This is why every single ancient religion has a 'meeting with the gods' myth.
This theory is easily explainable and fits with the bible myths and others.

The 'aliens' myth fits too, but is way harder to believe.

>Where did niggers come from then?

Read the bible, specifically the part where noah is drunk and naked. (Genesis 9)

At least make those out of silver.

the black sun is one of the most powerful symbols created my mankind.

I bought the only one I could find. I'd like to purchase this >ps 88

The Giza pyramids are aligned with cygnus and it's head's tunnel is sealed with steel.

This.
They use to call them Ayyans.

The Swan is the national bird of Finland.

krk

This is partially correct. The actual situation was that at that time, the fallen angels (Lucifer's followers) were upon the earth in physical bodies. They were as gods among humans, and they would basically share forbidden knowledge with humans in exchange for worship and obedience. This happened long before Jesus set foot upon the Earth and it is why there were so many pagan religions prior to Jesus making Christianity front and center.

So anyway, yes, they had a superior understanding of nature and using the knowledge given to them by Lucifer's followers, they were able to achieve great feats of engineering that today we could not replicate.

Today our technology is mostly based on mechanical elements for physical work and digital processing for information - very rudimentary in comparison. Back then, they used techniques closer to what God himself would have used when creating the world...allowing them to manipulate elements and objects as if by "magic", i.e. moving/shaping heavy stones or transmuting metals from one to another. That is why they were even able to construct the Tower of Babel, a feat that even God considered a case of human "ambition" going a bit too far.

cygnus = swan

These theories are fun to read, but they require proof before they can be taken seriously.
It's not that I don't, or can't believe.
It's that even if it is true, if there is no proof then what's the point.

I keep hearing people say that the ancient things humans built can not be made today.
Hasn't that been disproven?
For example: the pyramids. I remember watching a video about how they would flood valleys with water and float the stones into place.
People used to be more creative.

>since the most devastating terror attack of all time

Nice exclusion there, Chaim

Tuonen Joutsen (a black swan) if the forekeeper for the dead people. And the head tunnel has been sealed.

Attached: the_swan_of_tuonela.jpg (1600x1085, 302K)

Stop posting here retard

God plays a big part in all of this.
His spirit is literally all around us at all times.
He is a aether.

The milky way has five arms asshole.

why didnt hitler say the holocaust was fake and post it on online then?

That's some copper alloy.

Oh sweetie... don’t act like you don’t the answer to that....

Because he didn't. You're all reading and hearing shit about the third reich.

Attached: 2004cd05.jpg (1440x1920, 360K)

did you design it and sent it to a 3d printing place? it kinda looks CNC'd

And that's partially why I learned to hate jews so much.

a black hole is a white hole into another universe