The Muslims Rapist Chad

Feminism is a leadership test that White men are epically failing. The object of feminism is to see which men will end it. White men keep giving inches and their women keep taking miles. Any culture that has taken women seriously has failed. We emancipated them, but they still remain slaves in search of a master. They do not want freedom, democracy or equality, because they are attracted to subservience and domination. They are happiest when serving power and from such a structure they derive their identity and worth.

The best a Western man can do is damage control, but they are never in actual control, and their women despise them for it. When women are surrounded by cowardly men, these women will inevitably fill the power vacuum with other men. They will despise their own men and actively seek to kill and replace them.

When women pave the way for Islam and welcome refugees, that is presumably because women want Islam and refugees. Now come the Muslim hordes; barbarians who treat Western women like the whores they are. Finally, someone is here to pass their test and fulfill their primal desires to be subdued and dominated. Feminists will do anything to defend such men. All women are whores for the right man.
A woman can only really love a man who can subjugate her. White men will be exterminated and white women will be stripped, beaten, raped, and auctioned off to Muslim men.

Attached: zpolpic.png (500x600, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Lady gaga?

>White men will be exterminated and white women will be stripped, beaten, raped, and auctioned off to Muslim men.
What a shame.
I only hope I'm in fighting shape when it comes to it, I don't care what happens to the women any longer.

"A woman can only really love a man who can subjugate her", you are very confused fag, what ever it is, is not love, women cant have real love for a man

Attached: 208hYPi2.gif (470x470, 138K)

how is this even news? basic fucking knowledge. its sad how we have to teach grown men how to be men.

It wouldn't be the first time this has happened.
Muslim know all to well the sweet taste of white flesh, and they want more.
They call us Dayouth: a man who is not just a cuckold, but additionally a man who does not enforce any standards whatsoever on his women. He is a whore enabler.
I am curious, how exactly are you going to fight anyone when all these whores running amok foster a competitive environment that makes coordinated resistance impossible?
Who has ur back mate?
Ur mate will backstab you guranteed if it concerns a woman.
Muslims don't have that problem.

Attached: images-107.jpg (473x311, 22K)

And you would know lolbertarian.
> b-b-but muh freedumb
Your feminism is showing.

Attached: 1536025043239.png (587x441, 105K)

You gotta start somewhere.
And by the way, NOTHING I wrote in OP is an original though of mine. That is about 6 months worth of Jow Forums screencaps edited together into a narrative.

> It wouldn't be the first time this has happened.
Or the last [pic related]
If white cuckolds don't get their shit together soon then they will DESERVE to get exterminated. How can you sympathize with a shameless coward???

Attached: images-53.jpg (440x334, 42K)

I've been getting so much hate, projecting and denialism for these threads. I never thought it would be possible to trigger and troll Jow Forums, but this red pill is just too bitter to swallow for a lot of these cuckolds.
The truth is a real bitch.

yup

Attached: giphy.gif (500x275, 507K)

>White man are failing
Remove prison sentences for rape commited by white men.
See the magic happening.

was with you until there

stuttering and greentext and your ____ is showing are all pretty much a no go my dude

No. What will happen is the Muslim women will love their freedom and turn on the Muslim men, making the men incels. The Muslim men will vote left wing for the gibs and immigration even though it's against his values otherwise.

Dude, I know Muslims really well. I grew up in an enriched area in Europe. And this shit is do basic and normal to them. But you tell a feminized White man a fraction of this and they throw an epic hissy fit of triggered rage and self-righteous indignation. Such fucking cucks. They have no idea what's coming their way. Even when their women switch teams in plain sight and spit on these dumbfuck cuckolds.
> b-b-but muh Aryan princess!!!
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg (740x490, 64K)

> style over substance
You think like a fucking woman.
Go buy a stylish dress.

Yet they still vote all left wing and feminist for the gibs.

my exact thoughts... unfortunately 95% of western men are completely unaware

If you're married you know op is talking bullshit.

Women test their partners
Single women make cries for help/attention

no-one wants extreme feminists and so they become mentally ill.

Those that probably would have them if they weren't mentally ill don't want the drama. There is enough drama with a healthy woman.

White women are the strongest due to entitlement, all other races of men have it easy.

goes in All fields

>No. What will happen is the Muslim women will love their freedom and turn on the Muslim men, making the men incels.

Then they get stabbed or acid in their face, stopping it from happening.

According to you.

Please write that in English.

Most feminists were actually rejected by men at a young age. It's like how incels flock to the manosphere. That's why the stereotypical feminist looks obese will blue hair. They want to make men pay for rejecting her.

Are you Asia?

Or they go date the white guys and move away from the Muslim men on gibs

But white men are dominating everything open your eyes.

is either one of those things female

Yeah, but that crazy minority are the ones redefining your average women; teaching them to vet and hate you, to have abortions, to delay child rearing, to cuckold you with their careers etc...
This intellectual vanguard of Andrea Dworking landwhales own your women even more than you do cuck.
Quit making excuses, no one wants to hear them.

I've spoken to Muslims from France before. They live in the government housing ghettos there and vote left wing for more gibs.

Lol that cynical Aussie sense of humor is really unique to us.
I love it.

It's not the Muslims we should be fighting, but the traitors that let them in. They want to sit on the sidelines and watch while poor whites and Muslims tear each other apart. Pic is in charge of our armed forces.

Attached: PRINCE-CHARLES-SAUDI-SWORD-570.jpg (570x787, 136K)

No.

You wasted a lot of time misunderstanding 'political feminism'. Yes it has to do with marxism, yes that has been largely hijacked at the University level by idpol and intersectionality. You are on your own

So?
The Left is pro-Islam.
Of course they vote left.
As Hispanics vote Democrat in the US.

> ur wrong! Just coz
Lol cope harder fagboi

Not really.

Attached: images-28.jpg (466x316, 24K)

Google beurette a khel

It's 1945 for the White Race, and we're in Berlin.

Google beurette a khel

Most feminists are into things like fat acceptance, the beauty movement, and talk about how male standards are too high. They're angry at men pumping and dumping them and are jealous of the women in the media so they talk about the objectification of women. They also understandably don't want to be poor. A career is more reliable than a man to them. It's like you've never been to Tumblr or Twitter.

Here's Harry getting a Muslim honour guard in Australia.

Attached: Harry and bearded cops.png (1276x667, 1.57M)

Yes my point is that because they vote left they also vote in all the feminist policies they hate. The left owns them just like the left owns American blacks.

Virtually all white women are feminists.
They fully benefit from it regardless of what they claim.
It's what they do, it's not what they say.
It's like you're new to women.
youtu.be/kOMkl3ApTK0

You were saying, faggot?

Attached: Transgenderism of Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ).jpg (708x538, 84K)

Muslims don't give a single fuck about a feminist, and very much unlike White men, Muslims are not in any way constrained or inhibited by feminists.
When's the last time a feminist protested rape culture in a Muslim community?
Where were the feminists during Rotherham?
Shit scared, that's what they were.

What's even your point faggot?

Does that really make you feel better?
There was some Turkish chad who picked up some Belgian 14 yo girl and kept her as his private little fuck toy.
It's funny, coz she did have a father.
Why are European men such spineless fags?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>random journalist goes to moroco
>fucks 80+ morocan women
>muh faithful muslim wahmen
Enjoy sloppy seconds, cuck

Muslim women will and some of them are starting to on Twitter. That's where you're wrong. With intersectionality Muslim women are above Muslim men on the oppression scale. They will redirect the movement to hold Muslim men accountable. The Muslim men will have to vote for it otherwise they get deported or their gibs taken away.

The mainstream non SJW left is full of atheists who will not take Islam as an excuse because they see all religion as nonsense.

>It's like how incels flock to the manosphere.
There's a good post on the insurgence of incels somewhere but I've got to find it again.
But basically incels are incels not just because they were rejected by women, but because society teaches men to act like women (express more feelings, men and women are equal, complain more etc.), but to check their privilege also.

Not with Sharia and acid attacks around.
Feminists don't have the guts to lecture a muslim on male privilege and equality. Ur delusional.

They are in a classical liberal wanting the same opportunities sense. However the extreme man haters I've seen IRL are the women men don't want. Like this obese woman with a bad looking face I knew who worked at McDonalds and said all men were pigs and loved abortion.

She'd rant and rave about men. She's had pump and dump but never a relationship. She's in her 30s and says the last time she had sex was 13 years ago and keeps saying it to brag.

Try that in one of your no go zones.

W/e dude
Go back to your blog

Women test men to see if they are worthy of being their Dominates/Leaders and having their genes passe on.

One why they do this is by inviting men to invade either the home or the tribe. When this happens you have to repeal this men in-order to prove you still have Genes worth preserving AKA genes that will protect her and her offspring.

Another way they do this is by seeing if the man will let them make do things that hurt themselves. Every Cucked man has a woman begging for him to be come enrage and attack the threat.

The real problem with feminism is that it doesn't acknowledge this biological reality instead it tries to find logical reasons for this behavior like saying it's compassionate to steal all the hardworking and aggressive men who build societies from their women.*

It also doesn't acknowledge the biological reality of wanting a man who is dominate and a good provider. If you prove to a woman that one you won't let her ruin you life and that you will look out for her than she will submit on her own. If has been taught that she wants a man to submit to she will be happy about this and acknowledge it at-least to her self. And when women don't know that this is what they are looking for they can fall for men who abuse this biological reality by tricking the biological systems. These are players, groomers etc. Learn how to get this biological reaction but be a real man who look at what's good for you and your wife.

* And pay these men on the backs on the men and even working women who live in a far off country. Make no mistake when 18-35 year old men leave an area there is no one to try to aggressively building new wealth or even physical labor to do grunt work. It kills a society.

I live in a high % muslim neighborhood and I see muslim women walking around at night unsupervised. How do I get payback without getting caught guys?

>That's why the stereotypical feminist looks obese will blue hair.
Also there are plenty of feminists that don't look like this and still express their dislike of men and everything they like. It's not that they want to make "men pay" but are frustrated at the fact men aren't acting like men.
Take it from a guy who's had experience with women. They usually hate it when men take them seriously or even listen to them lol. Doesn't mean we should hate them though

The women who have been rejected by men all their lives shout and get angry if you don't listen to them or take them seriously. You're talking about Stacy or Becky who is into feminism as a trend not as a belief.

>The best a Western man can do is damage control, but they are never in actual control, and their women despise them for it.

This

Attached: hotbolso.gif (480x360, 2.06M)

What do Middle-Eastern Moslems think of niggers?

Then they get stabbed by their families

Those are trivial distinctions to make.
It doesn't matter why or how a thot is a feminist, the effects are what we live with. You seem to subscribe to the muh Aryan princess mythology of women. Lol

If I met these two chicks at a bar with a buddy we'd take em to a motel and fuck em at the same time. I might even take my dick out of one o their pussies and stick it directly into the other girls ass. or whatever hole is available.

No it's not. It's about understanding human psychology. You act just like a Muslim to me. Identity politics is about making the other side pay for their past grievances and about revenge. I'm saying this as a centrist.

The manosphere wants to make women pay. Feminists want to make men pay. Black lives matter wants to make cops and white people pay. La Raza wants whites to pay. The alt right here wants non-whites and women to pay. Trans activists want cisgender people who misgender them to pay. Spend some time on Tumblr, Twitter, or even your average college campus and you'll see that.

Opression tends to breed revolution

Not when they are the sole providers

imagine the smell

yeah i bet you do imagine the smell Froggy hon hon hon hooo

I actually haven't showered in four days because it's 5°C and I'm not sweating much. How cold is it in germany? Are the kebab joints heating the atmosphere yet?

Nah there is just an ice cafe around here.

>muslim women are filing for divorce in droves here Jamal and there's nothing you can do about it.

nice

Probably happens all the time.

>husband tired from long hours at a shit job only a Muzzie can get
>falls asleep
>bitch slips the burka off
>paints her face
>heads to the nearest bar in kuffar territory
>kisses her husband in the morning with the same mouth that was tonguing pale, pink balls the night before

Attached: 1287446118634.jpg (310x331, 86K)

very true

if a woman does this to you on a personal level though (trying to cuck you with a male friend) sometimes not caring is a valid option as well, i dont mean accepting her fucking another man but acting is if you dont care about her can make her attracted to you

>The women who have been rejected by men all their lives shout and get angry if you don't listen to them or take them seriously

When you talk about women who were rejected all their lives are you talking about fat, ugly women? There's usually a set amount of paths they can take; one of them being the crazy feminist route. If they're not severely disfigured they can suck in a beta at least. Feminist women (at least the crazy version of it) usually comes about from a woman's ego and a desire to get more than they usually deserve.

That's some pseudo-intellectual stuff, m8. Those groups have more elaborate reasons than just to make another rival group "pay", it's an awfully reductionist way to look at things. They each want to establish a set of rules and order that they think are the best (or that benefits them the most) in the society they live in e.g. the alt-right wanting a majority white nation with conservative values regarding gender isn't asking any group to "pay up". Trans activists wanting to normalize their made up identities isn't asking anyone to "pay up".