WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR OUR MODS

Why isn’t the democratic process instituted here for determining Jow Forums mods? Aspiring jannies/mods should have to campaign and then garner enough votes from us in order to join our board’s moderation team. We anonymous users hold little to no power. Where’s our representation?

Attached: FA9F71A7-17A0-4166-A02B-3D6D5A043178.png (486x700, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Afvt0o3yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOOT

yeah i vote moot

My vote is for gookmoot

>VOTE FOR OUR MODS
go fuck self so hard that self become not self.

Why the fuck would anybody want to be a mod or admin on a site as big as Jow Forums, ive done that before on semi popular forums and its a shit thankless edrama attracting job so its a no thanks from me.

So, you’d rather have no say in who has the power to delete your posts or ban you?

Attached: 3139F58E-CFC2-433D-9389-486DBA5F859A.jpg (1022x1077, 543K)

hi, you're glowing, niggers

this idea is fucking retarded

BRILLIANT IDEA.

This is not a democracy but an Imperial Japanese Protectorate.

how exactly?

>>advocating semi illiterate mob rule
Where the fuck do you think you are retard

dont fukken have me call mccarthy

Vote for mods on an anonymous board where nobody knows who anyone else is. This sounds like a fool proof idea, hold up lemme ring up Goot and get him right on this you faggot.

because youll have a bunch of namefaggots 'campaigning' and it's just gona be a shitshow

Firstly, it removes anonymity which is central to the site. Secondly, Jow Forums users are stupid and will vote in stupid ways. Lastly, it defeats the purpose of the moderation being a (mostly) silent entity who exists to remove illegal or off-topic content.

VIP members get to vote,if you want to vote on a mod you need to pay,otherwise it could be brigadded.

Anons who want to help with moderation can send in applications. Each application can then be stripped of any sensitive/personal information and be made available for us to overlook. We then vote for the best candidate(s).

JIDF JUST WANTS TO HIRE THEIR OWN MODS FOR A FOOTHOLD DEEPER WITHIN
IGNORE
SAGE
LEAVE THREAD

You don't vote for your local cops, dont break the rules faggots
if anything we should be able to vote for our own rules and have nonpartisan groups admin, not the best campaigner

why is this thread still up...mod please move this thread to Jow Forums

>only those with money can vote
Bad idea tobehonest

>actually believing in (((Democracy)))
heh.. good goy

>bad idea
literally the idea that the country was founded on but ok bud

If we had an upvote/downvote system for posts we could passively elect mods, although that could just as easily go to shit.

>unironically advocating for democracy

nu/pol/ ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1530834144339.png (1003x813, 1.05M)

fuck off to a different site if you want that shit

Jow Forums should be a monarchy. Fuck democracy.

fuck off shill you're not taking over this place any more than what you already have.
FUCK OFF

Attached: 1338008972214.jpg (1920x1080, 130K)

There should be no moderation.

Democracy is garbage so you can fuck off.

jannies are huge faggots tho

Because Jow Forums is a monarchy.

This, the job makes the person, not the other way around.

Monarchist mods, heil mods! Stop banning me tho!

That idea is hit or miss... I guess they never miss, huh?

Attached: depressed nyan.png (609x1045, 787K)

>please keep people who ban me
What kind of bootlicker logic...

Fuck off protestcunt

I think you should check out reddit.com

All I really want is the second sentence of Global Rule 7 to be deleted. That is my only complaint with 4chins everything else is cool IMO.

>Mods bring in a bunch of lefty or pro-Israel outsiders to vote for them.

Jow Forums is an empirialist republic, not a monarchy, nor a democracy, fug off subversive parasite

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Afvt0o3yE

Attached: Consider the following Homer.jpg (259x195, 7K)

Because its made under fascism which ironically is what the tranny soiboi mods hate

still cant believe its not a trap, surprised the flat justice crowd hasn't gone for her.

Hmmmm
>dont break the rules faggots
I've copped numerous bans for posts I've never made, allegedly posted on boards I've never even visited...
In fact I was oblivious said boards existed until I coped a b&.
I only frequent Jow Forums.