Trolling aside, how do you think republicans are gonna do during the mid terms?

Trolling aside, how do you think republicans are gonna do during the mid terms?

I honestly feel like it's anybody's game at this point. No clear direction who will take majority.

Attached: images (1).jpg (218x231, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-house-midterm-elections/winner?selectionName=republicans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares

They are nót going to keep sucking jewish cocj regardless

Have no clue. Remember 24 hours a day for 2 years ebil racic orange man bad. Never underestimate that type of brainwashing.

I think they will probably do your wife, daughter, mother, aunt, and grandmother, you little faggot. It was womp womp inedible is the hippopotamuses.

Who cares if they do? What exactly is the downside of that?

Keep Senate and lose House. Whatever you wanted Trump to get done, I hope he's done it already because he's not getting anything passed after these midterms.

This board is saying that the polling was wrong before, but it wasn't. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, he won because he got 50,000 votes where it mattered. The polling matched pretty close to the polling. So yeah, I would say Senate stays red but House turns blue

Result of Midterms will be a deadlocked congress in stalemate till the General election two years from.

All progress and legislation will be put on hold for at least two years. Literally nothing will get done or change.

Americas system of government can't function in modern times and needs a reboot badly

the only nigger that could double down on the jews is (((andrew gillum))), the exact downside is literally getting JFK'd
so remember kids, if you become president don't inspect a dimona the israeli nuclear factory or you die

>No clear direction who will take majority.
Still believing your own fake news Shlomo?
kek

>indignant hypoteneuse

this

I'd wager to say that 2016's results were only tipped by Comey's opening of the investigation right before the elections. GOP is already looking at the numbers and trying to figure out what the fuck to do.

who cares. bring on the fucking nukes already. put us out of our misery

Supporting israel will get you JFKd? literally wat

Probably a majority in both House and Senate simply because they are the only party with any kind of platform/issues to campaign with, the Democrats are running on fear, they're not even promising gibs. It's a sign of desperation when you don't even have a single issue to run on besides #resistance

Depending on some of the polling and general look of some of the "movements" I think Republicans will gain in the senate, lose some in the house but still retain. The walkaway, "blexit", "lexit" and overall tatters that are left of the MSM the dems are just gonna keep losing more and more people because of their radical views.

Ah yes, the unmistakable sound of the puffy chested lefty bird. Their squawk is loud, shrill, and can shatter glass, but is ultimately harmless. The only thing to beware of is the sound of their complaint; the infamous REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. However, it may sound terrifying at first, but once understand, it is the most amusing sound of any creation. Now fuck off back to your glory holes you quavering piles of day old sphincter cheese. Better still, go hide in your cuck sheds because you’re about to be shellacked.

PS: High school civics called, it said the popular vote doesn’t mean shit spooge stewards.

I think RED WAVE IMMINENT!!!

Red because of conversative voter turnout, or red because of the blood of our racial enemies flooding the streets.

Honestly - there is no stopping this movement. It is up to (((TPTB))) whether they want to still be alive and breathing a decade from now or not, not us. Any real attempt to fuck this country the way they did in the past, and sooner, rather than later, there really will be nationalist riots and kikes hanging in trees.

And I think they know this.

god I cant wait to check this board on wednesday, its going to be like christmas

>just in case we aren’t on the same side
You mean like the last time you lightly poached bungholes were sure that that carpetbagging cunt was going to sweep the electoral college front to back? “It’s not rigged, you’re just losing.” Like that?
> in case we’re on the same side
Yup, it’s going to be glorious.

Red wave guaranteed

Its crazy that "left" "right" means literally nothing and the party system is literally "jewish interest" vs "american interest"

democrats are going down!

Attached: vhbfbrte.jpg (1000x1000, 382K)

The polling was fake in order to hide the fact that the elections were supposed to be rigged. The media knew it was lying through its teeth but no one was ever supposed to find out cause Hilary would win regardless of now many votes she got. That’s why they didn’t give a shit about kicking the more popular Bernie to the curb

about half

Attached: future_city_by_dongkyuni-d5tidbu.jpg (1600x821, 1.01M)

is this sanctioned use of greentext?

Attached: 1531568784755.jpg (359x473, 39K)

> if have an objection,
>just right it down on a piece of parchment,
> fold it over three times, and push it up your cock

30% chance GOP keep the house, down from a peak of 36% one week ago.

It took a large hit after Kanye.

Early voting shows a medium sized blue wave

Did you sticks of flatulent fuck learn nothing from 2016? The cat’s stewin’ ya, the oyster’s schuckin’ ya. Can’t wait for the reaction videos though.

Dunno don’t care hope trump get re-elected so I can have pride in my country

God, it's already been two years since crying liberals. Feels like yesterday.

subtletly is unusal for your kind.

And we’re about to get a recharge.

How new are you?

Does the favorite always win the superbowl?

Trump had a 25% chance of winning in 2016, despite pic related.

Predictit probabilities are not polls retard.

Attached: (((huffington))).png (612x680, 233K)

2 years?

Remember Trump was polled with 1% to win.These are the same people in charge of polls. Doesn't matter though, both sides are Zionists, you should still vote for Trump though. Better for our world to bleed slowly than quickly.

You need to step back for a few minutes and suck off a few cocks because the congealed ball of spunk that you use for a brain is clearly too dried out to function. I’ve flushed condoms that knew more about how to use statistics than you do.

Why do we keep playing this tune here? You act as if the electoral college was a surprise to Hillary and the media. They both knew how it works. They based their predictions on that. Not a popular vote. They knew how it worked, judged accordingly and were amazingly wrong.
The fact they both got and lost counties they didn't expect and numbers came out near what they said is irrelevant. They were completely wrong.

With that being said, I believe the wave is coming. I don't feel enough energy from our side of the fight. I would be genuinely surprised if we keep eather house or Senate.

Inoperable ejaculations Cumming hiccups

jews will win

Kikegratulations! ;)

Republicans keep the Senate, lose the House.

People argue for months about who won and who lost. Democrats say "we took the House, but the Senate was rigged from the start", while Republicans say "the Blue Wave was a Blue Trickle".

Most non-partisan people I know IRL are voting Republican this year because the Dems alienated them with the Kavanaugh debacle and the open borders threats.

meanwhile nothing changes

im voting all R just to take away their excuse of not having the numbers to accomplish anything. if they win bigly and still nothing happens itll disenfranchise white people with democracy, this is why dems will take the house to cripple rightwing power and "balance the scales"

The only problem Hillary's campaign had is that they underestimated Trump's support among blue collar workers in the Rust Belt. If they hadn't made that mistake, Hillary would have won handily. And they've corrected it now, which is why for districts with a lot of white voters they've been rolling out candidates like Doug Jones and Conor Lamb, fake Blue Dogs to trick white voters into voting Democratic.

tl;dr: Due to demographics, all the Democrats need is a little 2-3% push in the Rust Belt to win majorities, and they've figured out a way to do that now.

Yeah, like the Jews won in Brazil. Brazilian Jewish community were the most important backers of Bolsonaro. And in Hungary Jews support Orban in vast numbers. Like Netanyahu has told them they should. And in France the younger Le Pen is attracting cadres of French Jews to her nationalist party after dropping the Vichy-era antisemitism of her degenerate nazi father. They support Le Pen because, unlike the majority of French whites, they don't want islamized France. But in Sweden, were there are only a couple of dozen Jews, so not enough Jews to stop the white multiculturalism, the country is being flushed down the drains by degenerate whites who love immigration. In USA the Jew Stephen Miller is trying to enact the strictest immigration policies USA have had in over 50 years, while white gentile congressmen are doing everything they can to withhold budget funding needed for the border wall, supported by crying white voices in the media and on University campuses. The strongest voice for building the wall is the Jew-founded, Jew-owned and Jew-produced Breitbart News. Thank You Jews, also from you whether you like it or not. Jews are trying to save the West from self-hating, degenerate, low-IQ, subhuman whites. True. Fact. You are NPC if you disagree.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

Democrats seem panicky. They know that polls can't be trusted at all, and polls always scew heavily toward GOP. I think Republicans keep house on 4 rep margin and take two more seats in senate.

Attached: 1540252161207.png (335x291, 92K)

Attached: vrh987yu38w11.jpg (640x402, 34K)

Attached: q4qtzc3dfut11.jpg (640x480, 66K)

>Democrats are running on fear
But that's a good thing for them, the only thing they are doing right. Fear is strong motivator and persuasion tactic.

Attached: 37d7zqu9q7w11.jpg (640x480, 99K)

Yeah. That was it. Nothing at to do with her health care catastrophuck as First Lady, nor her humiliating tenure as SecState, nor her repellant personality. Who the fuck do you think believes this bullshit? Tell you what, if I send you — say — six different kinds of snakes do you think you could squeeze them, do some of you magic with the squeezings, and send me something back that’ll cure my athlete’s foot?

This is why Oprah is knocking on doors, Obama is calling for unity, and everyone on TV and their mother is screaming “Please Vote!” They’re in full on panic mode.

Bump

Doesn't matter what they do. Red Wave. This country has had enough of their fucking insanity, and now it is time to make that fully known to them.

Imagine being this much of a lying kike. You really are the most despicable creatures on earth.

This guy gets it the faggy left is getting wrekt no matter how many shekles the merchants pump into races

Based poster

Jesus, your posts are pure demented aggression. Biting and punching your pillow if someone suggests Republicans might not keep the house? Well, if you are so sure of what you learned in high school civic class, or whatever it is that makes you so certain of yourself, don't just REEEEE, go here oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-house-midterm-elections/winner?selectionName=republicans

Triple your money back if Republicans keep the house. Ask in a fake pleading voice for a $200 from your mom and you can buy a new BMX when* you win!

*If.

Attached: c9ebd949.jpg (700x900, 50K)

Lolwut? Kanye effecting results? No just no

>I couldn't prove any of the claims wrong, but it annoyed my algorithms to no end that they could be true, so goto line [random insults].

Attached: npc.png (374x229, 29K)

Does it really even matter at this point? Liberalism is spreading at an unstoppable rate, even to third-world shitholes across the world. The Overton Window has shifted so far to the left that most of the far-right of today is simply the left of ten years ago. Technology and corporations invade and control more and more of your life every single day. Cities are constantly growing. The population is growing. Living off the grid is illegal and impossible. You can't even collect rainwater because it's owned by the government. Whites are being overrun and replaced in their own countries with non-whites by their own masters in a silent, handicapped war you can't even point out to the average person. Male fertility levels have halved in the past forty years alone. There are xenoestrogens in almost everything you eat and drink. The mainstream news is so laughably corrupt and the populace so hopelessly brainwashed that Jews don't even have to put effort into their false flags anymore. You can't say or think or do anything and can say and think and do less and less by the minute. Everywhere is noise, overstimulation, and oversocialization. Women manipulate everything to their favor and are free to be evil, disloyal, hedonistic whores with zero consequences. The courts happily comply in taking away your children, money, and property for their benefit. Your life can be ruined by mere accusations from decades ago. Your money isn't worth anything. You don't actually own anything. You are not free and you don't have any rights. In response to all of this, you're given NPC-ifying drugs and told the problem is with you and not the state of the world. You are literally being molded into a soulless bug person as you read this.

Attached: 1538008529481.png (350x419, 30K)

you honestly seem really upset. maybe you should stay off the internet if it is so easy to hurt your feelings. nice meme flag.

Wow, republicans have such a way with words.

Attached: 01_what_happens_body_get_full_8_glasses_water_how_much_elenaleonova.jpg (2400x1600, 182K)

I could prove you wrong line by line but I don’t have the time and you’ll just walk away like a miserable kike having learned nothing. I take solace though that nobody believes you and ever will, no one could ever go back to thinking Jews are anything other than pure scum after seeing the sheer mendacities and cruelties you’ve visited upon us.

Get fucked kike, nobody is buying your lies anymore other than delusional NPCs.

lol this guy thinks one side is good and the other is bad what an idiot

So you could not prove one single claim wrong. OK.

>being super invested in a Jow Forums argument with a random autist
kek

There are twenty thousand Jews in Sweden and they overwhelmingly control the media as agitate for anti white pro mass immigration view points. They control the major parties and influence them in an anti white direction too. Boom I’ve just disproved one of your absurd claims now get back in the oven kike. Try regrowing your foreskin instead of spreading pathetic lies.

Democrats have as slight edge in the House. Republicans will keep the senate. Go vote American anons!

>they overwhelmingly control the media as agitate for anti white pro mass immigration view points.

No they don't. There is part Jewish ownership of the Bonnier family business, considering that they have intermarried with Swedes for generations. And they control only a small part of the news media. How so? Because there is a virtual monopoly in clout, reach and volume of content by the State broadcaster SVT. Tax-funded, gentile controlled, gentile produced propaganda for multiculturalism. Any honest Swede can confirm this is true. There is some additional foreign Jewish ownership of entertainment and sports media in Sweden, but the bulk of the multiculturalist propaganda in the last 50 years has been produced by the national broadcaster.

So your claim that Jews overwhelmingly control the media in Sweden is flat-out wrong. You are an idiot who knows nothing. All the "knowledge" you think you possess is pure pretense. You are not white. You are subhuman. And eugenics should be applied to your gene line.

You still haven't proven one single claim wrong. Only shown your degenerate ignorance.

Attached: 1487098345507.jpg (402x402, 25K)

COPE

Get fucked spunk junkie. Yes, the suggestion that they won’t keep the House is retarded. That rancid cunt sponge pulling the silliest analysis since McGovern’s campaign manager combined with his demented delusions about statistics is beyond contempt. So, why don’t you two get together and shove your tongues in each other’s asses until you both melt into a stinky Ouroboros. At least then you lobster bothering anal fistulas will have accomplished something interesting.

Oo oo ooga booga

So did you ask your mom for $200m? Tell her you have found a way to print free money.

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-house-midterm-elections/winner?selectionName=republicans

Attached: President Warren.jpg (700x1000, 112K)

Even you don’t believe that. Yet still you cling to that “insult” like a limpet up a whale’s ass. This is why your kind are getting whipsawed. Well, that and your horrific addiction to being violated by underage donkey cock.

You try too hard, mate. It comes across as if you are either 12-years-old or you are older but your mental maturation stopped at 12. Imagine being a grown-up man who should be getting married and starting a family and your vocabulary consisted of donkey cocks and whale's asses. That is some serious second-hand embarrassment you are inflicting on sensible souls.

Attached: fVwMNks.jpg (640x360, 73K)

Fist yourself and lick your fingers you illiterate whamdangler. You’ve been stomped like a narc at a biker rally but are so desperately trying to save face. The most hilarious part is that your unlovable unfuckable self is finding entertainment here because you have no choice. I’m doing it because I’ve been up for 22 hours and need to do something easy while watching my daughter and dog. Why? Because my wife is currently in labor with our second daughter. Now take your improbably distended starfish back to whatever bathhouse that hasn’t yet barred you from entry for being a dog rapist. Maybe riding another sausage toboggan while fuck some sunshine into you.

>Doubling down on the embarrassment.

Cringe.

Attached: 5e5e0c2e1_hq.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

Cringe? That’s some rapier-like wit you’ve got there Cochise. See, there’s you, screeching like a fourth grader who wasn’t picked for kickball at recess and then there’s me who, by comparison, might as well be PG Wodehouse. I’ll wait while you google who that is.

OK. Now you are just boring. You humour yourself. Except in reality you don't. Let me look at you. You are desperately trying to escape your crushing loneliness. Behind the mask of projected aggression and pretense there cries an atomized life desperate for human touch and acceptance. With acted out pride you try to deny it, while the coldness is hollowing out your soul. It's the real story behind most of the far-right aggression that exists online. It's sad to be honest.

Attached: 9x2q3cat.jpg (780x780, 64K)

Says the dude with an anime folder. That’s some weapons grade china white projection you’ve got there spunk bucket. I’m not the guy who has to wine and dine a crunchy sock to get some.

If you want to start a process of healing, to escape your loneliness, try dropping the automated algorithm. You have probably performed it for so long, you don't yourself know who and what you really are deep down and are afraid to know.

Drop the mask and try to find out. It's the only way you can get better. By being a true to yourself human being, not the veneer of a performance and an act, which "you" now are.

Attached: 587yge56.jpg (615x615, 88K)

Really? What’s next? “Have you stopped beating your wife?” You’re the most abjectly pathetic of knob gobblers. You think you’ve set up an unaswerable rhetorical trap. While, in reality, you sound like a bullshit SNL sketch from the ‘90s that wasn’t clever then and hasn’t aged at all well. I bet you’re the sort of barnacle fondler that thinks saying “Wow, I’d better go get my popcorn for this one.” is funny. Generally speaking I’m pretty generous. But your kind I wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire and allergic to piss.

obviously you can't see clear directions, you have no social life
all I can say all I can say is the polls are misleading

Speaker Maxine Waters

>Americas system of government can't function in modern times and needs a reboot badly
eliminate all monies from the election process
term limits for all including judges
one 7 year term for POTUS - no lame duck
keep capitalism
embrace nationalism
>problems solved

That is the performed mask speaking, mate.

You do know the difference between yourself and the mask you perform?

Attached: Sasori4.jpg (700x546, 86K)

They SHOULD do great since Democrats have not got their act together at all, but Republican voters seem to be idiots who think they've got it in the bag just because Trump says so and won't turn up to vote, so it's more like who has the lazier voter base than most motivated.

> you do know
Here’s a nickel’s worth of free advice: anyone who says that ^^, spends their free time trying to stuff raw chicken up their ass in hopes of making chicken salad.

Democrats will come out on top.

For Democrats, this election is LIFE OR DEATH. Dem turn out will be very high.
Independents may like Trump's policies but dislike the man, as he is patently un-Presidential and embarrasses us on the world stand every week. A lot of the running Republicans are just Trump sycophants banking on his popularity with his base.
Republicans are a lot more relaxed and many genuinely feel they are in the majority and that there will be a red wave. They aren't going to turn out like they did in 2016 because their guy is still President.

fpbp

if voting could change anything they would have made it illegal by now

... but there's so much talent on the left.

Attached: 7b655ca5c788e88d583ce329d7baf6ea7e07eb47fc02f33b7fd467dffc0bd591.png (320x379, 44K)

Spot on but it seems the Democrats are lazier.
>Asking around work if people early voted or are intending to vote on election day
>The people who I estimate to be Republicans say yes to either
>The people who are all degenerate liberals say no and admit to not even being registered

I know it isn’t much of a prediction, but I think it’s gonna be close. I feel, no factual basis, that there is a really good chance that they keep the house. Repubs are hyped because trump has kept them hyped.

Honestly I have no idea, I expect Democrats to do well but hope Republicans come out on top.

Republicans will retain control of the house and the senate

This

Attached: 9e7dbd5fd39ff74166a870f5a5f1b9c27763c699_s2_n2.jpg (1536x1920, 480K)