Thoughts on this sneak peak?

thoughts on this sneak peak?

Attached: 77.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AFgD8os8VhU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laura does good work in informing people of white genocide and makes Jow Forums mad as fuck. I like her.

It will be a propaganda piece for the incels and and hyper cringy for the NPCs. Maybe she should walk around with a tight skirt in the shitty places of Sweden and count how many times she was close to being raped.

kek i see what you mean by this post

she's a retard

Attached: 1512378811531.png (1739x859, 245K)

I don't give a shit, she is one of few youtube centrists that don't punch right and mostly focuses on pro-white shit. She fucking knows that people who watch her shit will come to same conclusions that we all do.
Also I don't cling to Hitler even if I like him.

fucking retard didn't even post the link

youtu.be/AFgD8os8VhU

lauren lookin thicc @ 3:50

>pro-white
She’s fucking Jewish and a coal Burner. She’s just using the “pro-white” movement to lure you cucks into donating to her. You fags need to stop giving this bitch shekels and attention already

cuck

She is the captain obvious of political reporting. I can't fault her making money off it.

cool keep following your low iq coalburner bro maybe she will give you her pussy

Attached: 1493959881872.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

Attached: happy.jpg (533x477, 21K)

Laura southern is BASED AND RP'D
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfrRLO634NY

Naivuolis, kvailelis

Jo as naivuolis nes as ne nirstu ant kazkokios kurvos kuri palaiko mano politika

Does she win over more people to the White cause? Then quit complaining you do-nothing faggots.

WAIT didn't she get gwt blacked

Attached: IMG_2259.png (640x640, 256K)

The most oprresed groups are white ppl and gamers

Attached: IMG_2188.jpg (638x638, 73K)

Jow Forums BTFO XDDDDDDDDDD

looks like some random new worlder mutt wants to be edgy. Who gives a shit?

RISE UP!

That's not a sneak peek, there are no visible nipples, you stupid abo