Oy vey never forget

oy vey never forget
why are american jews such failures

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-143019.png (1080x1920, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-americans-may-never-forgive-israel-for-its-reaction-to-the-pittsburgh-massacre-1.6616617
youtu.be/Su83U9Z37o4
youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg
timesofisrael.com/israelis-remain-largely-isolated-in-praise-for-trump-and-us-policy-poll-shows/
archive.fo/Po4KN
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/06/14/most-americans-express-positive-views-of-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are Americn jew angery at israel?

what was israels reaction

They went and created their own country and culture, leaving the diaspora to subvert the goy by themselves, do you know how hard it is?!

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-americans-may-never-forgive-israel-for-its-reaction-to-the-pittsburgh-massacre-1.6616617

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-143903.png (1080x1920, 379K)

WTF I still hate Israel and all Jews should die

i love israel

I respect the Jewish people unlike disgusting yanks here. I don't like that American Jews started to blame Trump for the happened.

youtu.be/Su83U9Z37o4

Attached: 1540735070098.png (606x664, 103K)

Go continue cleaning toilets at McDonalds, scum, this thread is not for lowlifes like you.

Fuck off kike

>Believing in the good jews, bad jews dichotomie

Attached: 1538775607654.png (600x980, 146K)

he's allowed to not like israel
america should not bring aid to israel
its batter for israel and america to stop being allies
i still want all palestinians to be hunted down and killed though

Attached: UR003295.jpg (318x480, 36K)

See, Israel must open it's borders to include diversity.
I can tell you that 100 000 Africans would change their oppinion

>Israel is on Team USA.
>Team USA fights the Russians/Iranians etc.
>Soviets, decades ago, laid the groundwork for a communist takeover of the USA via American Jews and the institutions they control
Unfortunately, this long-game outlasted their communist government and is only now coming to fruition

I agree with everything you said but replace Palestinians with jews.

>choosing Trump over them
>implying supporting Trump is mutually exclusive with feeling bad over the Pittsburgh shooting

Weird...

Attached: 1541291080483.png (618x298, 109K)

Trust a kike to link to paywalled shit.

>"We as Jews, will welcome every single person seeking safety and opportunity"
>"Just not in Israel, send those to Europe"

This.

HEY!

I DON'T GIVE A BLUEBERRYFUCKMUFFIN WHAT THEY REMEMBER OR FORGET, FUCK EM! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 138K)

I bet he's just a nazi LARPing as a jew.
All jews are evil.

Fuck jews, israel youre cool tho. Just keep being cool in the mideast, and we'll be cool in america. Stay out of my shit.

Attached: 1539994873139.jpg (640x816, 126K)

America diaspora Jews aren’t like Israelis. With an intermarriage rate of 79% for non religious ones and 58% overall, they’ve bought into the idea of diversity wholesale

Attached: C1F66AFF-3701-47D3-9670-159426D2E747.png (750x1334, 281K)

>Fuck jews, israel youre cool tho.
Obvious b8. Try harder, faggot.

>Israel your cool tho
Wtf
:-/
Um

Ummm

Ummmmmm..

UMMM...

UMMMMMMMM

UMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

OKTOOOOBERR FEEEEEEEEEESSST!!!

Attached: image.jpg (883x1000, 99K)

>implying those "totally not like the other jews" don't have Israeli passports and are ready to bug the fuck out when the host nation collapses.
Either you're Jewish or you're completely fucking retarded.

Trying to save bandwidth, Rabbi?

Shoe meet foot

check'd

We hate them for being left wing faggots.

Just a little distraction for the goyim. In reality they have the same goals.

B-Based Sch.... NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING STOP

there used to be a lot of pro immigration ngos in israel
but we got rid of them

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-151525.png (1080x1920, 672K)

>Just a little distraction for the goyim. In reality they have the same goals.
of course. sooner or later you dumb goys will going to have to realize that your only purpose in this world is to serve us jews. that in the natural order of things.

Attached: Bibi-540x378.jpg (540x378, 29K)

We know exactly what you're doing and one day there will be a reckoning.

>Jews are obliged to take the diseased diaspora in
It's like they're setting a trap for themselves.
Maybe they're as suicidal as Europeans.

Makes sense cause they are Europeans.

Attached: 1510524001847.png (3035x1090, 2.12M)

Oh yeah I snapped this one

Attached: 1540152827306.png (581x664, 211K)

There is no Jewish conspiracy, user. Israelis are based ethno-nationalists that deserve our support.

This is shattering my world view

i don't feel anything for them they are not part of my people most israelis feel likewise too

Oh no you don't. You're fucking taking them all.

Be sure and say that as youre going into the oven please.

First question best question

If we send them to you fellas, can you at least exterminate them like the Palestinians so the media doesn't even talk about it?

>can't get passed a paywall
>can't outjew the jew
very disappointing, user

Attached: 43435254235.png (760x5520, 708K)

Can we fund an NGO to take refugees to Israel? That could wake up some people

if we kill them will you have a problem
i wouldn't mind killing someone like rebecca sugar

If the sentiment is changing in israel and they start to publicly go against the jewish ngos killing Europe. We might have a future.

Without Europe preserved, the world wouldn't be a place worth living in.

Nice try. Theyre your problem. What you do with them after delivery is your business.

we are not the immigration form the US to israel is extremely low the french jews are the ones coming in
american "jews "are not even real jews most of them can't get a citizenship here because they are reformed jews and not orthodox ones

Would you donate to an NGO that takes refugees to Israel?

>i wonder why we keep getting kicked out of places
>could it be something we did?
>NO. EVERYONE ELSE IS THE ASSHOLE!
if everywhere you go smells like shit...

nah i will pass on them they are all yours goys

Too bad, we will deliver them by helicopter

>implying youd have a choice
You either take them, or get leveled by kinetic bombardment.

Amen

i would take the kinetic bombardment thank you

You just may actually. We'll have to see what the future holds. Not looking good for your kind from the looks of it.

Guys, we should fund an NGO that takes refugees to Israel and watch the racist response of the Zio media

then what's wrong with killing them yourself and only sparing the right wing jews
imagine beating up soros

you dumb american faggot. its your fault for listening to those jews and let them take over your media and every other sector in america. only a dumb group of people like you white americans will allow themselves to become a minority in their own country.
too late now, america will become a majority non-white country. its just a matter of time. such a shame.....

Attached: 1541154270756.jpg (1080x1349, 494K)

Western Jews are the problem Jews for the most part. Israeli Jews just want to protect themselves and their nation from extinction. Western Jews are only interested in making more sheckles.

USA jews are retarded, iam starting to think they are just goyim LARPing, how could jews be so dumb, this is suicidal level of dumb.

we have nazis and muslims to kill them we don't need to do the dirty job

All Jews will die.

I can't tell who's jewing who.

Eat shit kike

if you say so

Attached: 1541155702602.jpg (1178x1600, 179K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KBKXu3Kg4yg

The only good Jew is a dead Jew.

>america will become a majority non-white country
America was majority non-white when we first got here. Look how that turned out.

>jew on jew violence
wonder how they'll twist this and make nonjews feel guilty for this

Attached: war of 1812.jpg (847x1024, 107K)

the american jews forced their self on americans
what could america have done to prevent them from taking over
Before 2016 every one was just playing video games and waching movies

You can, but it will do you no good

stop talking like a mob boss it's our job to take care of this

Trump is more popular in Israel than in America. Given his foreign policy choices that makes sense to me.

timesofisrael.com/israelis-remain-largely-isolated-in-praise-for-trump-and-us-policy-poll-shows/
archive.fo/Po4KN

We have left wing media too but we choose right wing party every election. because we understand that demographics is everything.

look at this poll, those idiots brought this on themselves. let them take responsibility for their idiocy.

Attached: 1516971546619.png (765x535, 16K)

God damn. This post just changed my mood completely. Thanks for making my day and putting a smile on my face fren.

I think our memes are working. Average Israelis and Juden are beginning to realize that the international kike cabal is making them look bad.

Attached: B178A34C-906F-49D4-9EEB-63D81D33FCA1.jpg (1024x780, 130K)

Nice source you got there...

ah yes the old good cop bad cop play

we have enough on our plate

I'm OK with this because Palestinians are Semites too.

What do ordinary Jews think about the JQ?

"A majority of Americans continue to say the United States is a better place to live as a result of its growing racial and ethnic diversity."

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/06/14/most-americans-express-positive-views-of-countrys-growing-racial-and-ethnic-diversity/

But now you gonna say its "fake news" right?

Attached: 1541158758070.gif (300x300, 128K)

Thanks, Moshe. OP is shit.

Ungrateful ash heaps. Israel sent a representative over to attend the funeral.

You're wrong in one thing, let the Jews from the US come. The die hard leftists would die out quickly and the young will learn to be right wing and nationalistic by living in Israel.

It's quite a wake up moment when the terrorists you support from 3 continents away start firing missiles at your city and you get to spend quality time in the bomb shelter at 3 am. Really fucks up your morning latte.

You should have seen how the idiot Tel Aviv leftist reacted to the rockets Hamas fired in 2014, people I've completely given up on were calling to genocide Gaza.

Israel is the place of red pilling. It's the terrorist attacks that keep the right strong. Imminent danger is the best wake up call anyone can have.

That's because of their inbred genetics. 12,000,000 descended from 330 individuals 300 years ago. They marry out in a desperate attempt to not have retarded kids. Of course that fails because half rat, half human isn't a viable cross.

idk what's JQ.

>the endless struggle for Jews to control themselves
American leftist jews are honestly retarded. They think they can double down on blatant hatred of our people and not run into trouble. The more level headed jews know some amount of pragmatism when it comes to their struggle against the goys.
Also Israel needs America to stay in the sweet spot of still functional and not antisemitic. If the brown hoards take over, Israel loses their attack dog.

>Oy Vey! give me your shekels Goy.

The cabal has become a liability. It was tolerated otherwise.

globalists are just using you jews as an army. a soon as they have reached the new world order, they will make you go instinct in leftist propaganda. they will need stupid people that buy globalist brands and not smart jews who refuse to consume.

the majority of people who voted left wing were "jews" in america and eorupe
i still remember when ethan from h3h3 said he would vote hillary

Jow Forums shorthand for the Jewish Question. Essentially how much Jews do and why they do it.

Did he then plagiarize his Trump vote from Sam Hyde too?

We would be fine with you if you didn't have AIPAC and Jewing us into sending you so much tax money. We have problems and need our own money here. Fucking kikes