Oh shit Japan, what the fuck are you doing?!

Oh shit Japan, what the fuck are you doing?!
>GDP number good
>own human beings bad

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Japan-Immigration/Abe-bets-big-on-adding-foreign-workers

Attached: https___s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_4_8_8_1_16481884-1-eng-GB_201 (1240x698, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/merit
theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/south-koreas-fertility-rate-set-to-hit-record-low
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theres nothing wrong with letting in skilled workers you retard. closed borders is as deadly to a nation as open ones are

Imagine believing that race doesnt exist

Attached: borg.jpg (408x431, 12K)

imagine believing race is more important than merit

youll never get into japan

and if you do, youll never find a wife

If merit were more important than race when determining iq hen the descendents of all of our especially skilled immigrants would have a higher iq than the racial equivilents they left back home, they dont.

Sounds good to me. Can't wait to move there.

Attached: 1540296313473.jpg (1280x1786, 295K)

jesus christ youre retarded

if merit is more important than race then why do liberals want affirmative action and different SAT standards depending on race

So we let in a bunch of niggers who are doctors. Their children will not be doctors, they will be niggers. Do you understand?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (732x866, 202K)

Canada you are retarded. He is talking about workers that are genetically similar to their own. Indonesians that are Asians as well are a similar skillset and will benefit by helping with the Olympics. They then go home by 2021. These are temporary work visas.
this happens only in the US. I can tell you it works too discriminate against another group.

because american liberals are fucking retarded?

I want a white bf.

>mfw Majority of foreigners came from Asia.

Attached: B77CD3A4-A238-42CB-B2B1-4F3B043B12D2.jpg (389x378, 25K)

post gook boippucci

Define "merit" vitun nuija :DD

I’ll cheat on my nip gf for you if you’re qt enough. Post pics.

avaa sanakirja neekeri

Define "merit".

This doesnt sound like what that Fin said at all

Attached: svtwQPV.jpg (940x767, 151K)

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/merit

So there's a million Chinese in Japan doing construction or some shit, big deal

Hi mom!

Attached: Screenshot_167.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Race is the only thing that matters you fucking mongoloid.

Don't worry, I'm here for you

Everything is wrong with letting foreigners who cannot assimilate into local culture and language.

If this is really a big economic problem then it is big economic value. If we have a problem with labor for putting up scaffolding and taking order at restaurant we can easily move to technology alternative.

This is very bad.

Here is the good part: this bill is not decided yet. Many of us are writing to LDP, Abe, etc. and opposition party also to know this is bad.

You can take one or two foreigner in a neighborhood who spend ten years becoming like a local -- then you forget he is not Japanese most of the time unless the subject turns to appearance. They become literally not "gaijin" meaning anymore.

But bring 10 or 100 or 1000 at one time? What happens? You don't get white guy scientists and engineers from North Europe and America who want to embrace Japanese lifestyle -- you get shitbag thief from China and Philippine and maybe Africa or Muslim place and they only stay together in closed community -- and then they start crime rings and rape and political complaints. We had this before with Nigerians in Roppongi and it took a long time to clean up (still a bit messy from that), now with shit Turk people in some part of Tokyo, too. Bring more?

Fuck no.
We do not want the European problem.
The problem is most Japanese have no idea about the European problem or upcoming cleansing events there.

Anyway, I think it will be decided to not follow this very much -- there is a lot of resistance to even this preliminary planning stage.

Oh, look, I had pirate flag. WTF?
Haha.

not letting in people who are not willing to assimilate goes without saying. dont be a retard

The turks and niggers are unbearable in Tokyo. Honestly all of Tokyo is shit. Kansai is so much better than Kanto.

Wait didn't the Europeans get the asins hooked on some drug

>upcoming cleansing events
This is why Japan needs to stay as it is

Attached: 1d095989b49ce1cfc618b46739d4d7006f5b8e91_hq.jpg (682x1024, 138K)

What can't you ppl just close your borders JEEZ no niggers no mussies no Chinese

Attached: IMG_2228.jpg (625x415, 34K)

Thanks capitalism!

Birth Rate in Asia

India > 2.0 > China > Japan > Singapore > 1.0 > Korea

>theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/03/south-koreas-fertility-rate-set-to-hit-record-low

In China about a hundred years ago.
Look up British involvement in opium in China.

No, that's not it.

European governments are trying very hard to push this "multiculturalism" idea to Japan. Say it is a "human right" or other made up thing.

Multiculturalism is exactly NOT assimilating. Japan cannot have that. Eventually we will only round up and murder everyone the way Europeans always do to cultural outcasts when things get bad -- which you will do again soon, I it looks like. Then feel bad about it because ouch-my-morals or whatever and become too soft again and invite the next iteration of almost-extinction for yourself.

This cycle is silly. Japan evolved separate way because of geographic isolation (mostly) and selective engagement. We should be more selective again in a moment before half the world is going to catch fire over these same silly problems again.

Even worse is the global zombie T-virus called Islam. In this cult it is even illegal to assimilate with a local culture, always must to find other Muslims to create separate inner society. We cannot allow this in Japan. Will only lead to eventual execution of everyone on one side or another. Why even invite such a nasty choice?

Anyway, world will end like everything else.
But not today. And not tomorrow.

Goodnight and have a powerful week!

I think you're on the wrong website

Old men and women need to be killed or made poor to make way for the younger generations.

Instead of dying they take up the best property get millions in treatments and so on and so forth.