Your vote can change everything. Please vote

Your vote can change everything. Please vote.

Attached: 1E1E86C5-F6B0-4A13-98AE-C7735FA5789A.jpg (750x1028, 558K)

>vote against your own interests
wew

So basically vote republican. Better for nearly all of those situations.

link to this post pls

>please do something that acts against your own interest.

They're not even hiding it anymore, this entire message is construed as a moral choice when, if you really look into it, they're basically implying that white people do not need these things, and thus only other ethnicity do. Ironically fucking confirming what they don't want.

You would want us to imagine being something we're not, not fucking possible really. Its called reality and it ignores you when you try to do the same.

These people shouldn't have the right to vote.

Easy choice, GOP

Troll_Nation.jpg flag

Its nice to know that memeflags were actually added to this board to help idiots self identify making political discourse easier to participate in when you know who's actually legitimately willing to debate their world views. Its also just as easy to identify trolls because they just have to use them.

(((Voteing)))

Already did. Straight R ticket.

Vote *as if* you're a loser. Why?

>trolls on Jow Forums

Attached: trolls.jpg (261x193, 8K)

>stating the truth somehow implies that it has to be innate at all times.

oh come now, its like you're not even self aware at this point.

Fuck You -- #GOP #MLK loving BS denied. Get FUCKED with glass.

Attached: 3rd_Arkansas,_Army_of_Northern_Virgina_Flag.jpg (512x399, 91K)

>vote as if your life is a mess beyond saving and you want everyone else to downgrade so you can feel better
Ah, the fresh smell of communism

It's from Tyrese Gibson's IG. Lol just noticed that Gib is in his name

You probably should've taken note of the OP and read that response before opening your mouth.

None of this encourages you to vote democrat.

Vote as if you need to protect yourself and your countrymen from Tyrese.

Attached: dc4.jpg (200x211, 9K)

Do any of these niggers understand that they're driving white people away from the democrats?

How many lefties are going to an hero when the midterms turn out against them?

So, vote based on my emotional whims, not on logic and reason?

Fuck off nigger

I'll vote on the right to fix all that shit.

Vote as if things that aren't true are true. That is fucking retarded OP. Also quite encouraging low info voters to vote. Those retards should either go get informed or stay home.

god i would kill myself if that was me

Jesus christ if my life was this fucking bad what the hell would voting change?? I'd be much more concerned with getting a new house they voting on whether or not trannies can use their own pronouns

Attached: 0E5A78D1-10D9-490D-BEA6-900CA19EB346.jpg (750x336, 113K)

Illiterate, retarded nigger.

>Subtle Republican Ad
wew

>vote for someone other than myself, my family, and my community
Dumb cunts

> vote as if your family has been enslaved by debt to jews
> vote as if your wife divorced you to explore lesbianism with her new feminist friend
> vote as if your sister and daughter have been gang raped by migrants
> vote as if you lost your job to someone who doesn't even speak your countries language but is willing to work for half your wage

If you legitmately think that a reasonable person wouldn't post this you're a retard, the people pol redpills daily are these types of people.

Jow Forumss own posters are the ones sporting the meme flags for kicks when they're bored as fuck, basically nothing more than an immune system testing its own strength by facilitating a fake combat exercise by giving our philosophy department an opposing force to debate.

You still don't realize that disorganized organization is whats tearing the left apart and that Jow Forums acts like a body it can easily identify a virus or bacteria and render it null.

Who hurt you?

you pos

>vote as if everything has gone to shit and needs fixing
Please do.

read

>Vote as if your family depends on it

I did. I voted republican.

What has this clown ever accomplished?
He's the real life Zoolander.
Complete idiot.

wtf my life is a fucking mess now!

But my skin is white, so I'm gonna vote like that

Think carefully about your next draft for your fantasy government.

>all those Points are relatively common sense shit, and still They put their anti-White-shit on top Position

how can so many People be so dense at the same time