Do they actually exist, or are they just a meme?

Attached: 71C1DB19-4083-478F-A40B-99878BC40E4A.jpg (1149x818, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/police-investigating-hate-crime-after-group-dress-as-ku-klux-klan-in-co-down-1.3679498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course the FBI exists.

The modern KKK is something like 80 federal agents and one old guy who joined in 1920.
KKK is about as relevant as the people who burned witches.

nothing exists, if you admit to thinking something is real then you're a retard for not figuring it out.

kek

group dress as Ku Klux Klan in Co Down
Group were pictured outside an Islamic centre in Newtownards, say reports
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/police-investigating-hate-crime-after-group-dress-as-ku-klux-klan-in-co-down-1.3679498

Attached: 1843.jpg (620x372, 34K)

100% brudda

fpbp

Attached: dem_convention.jpg (922x879, 328K)

They are the invisible empire. They are hiding.

Attached: rosebooklet1.png (300x274, 165K)

I am grand wizard man
born leader of the ku klux klan
big sheets and pointed hats
beatin niggers down with baseball bats
hang em from tree out back
burn all their weed and their cadillacs
sit there and watch them bleed
a rope and some kerosene is all we need
I am grand wizard man
showin all the blacks that their lives are in our hands
I am grand wizard man
showin all the niggers that the whites are in command

The real Klan (as in the one made up of elited that had real political power) died when they fell out of favor when D.C. Stephenson murdered Madge Olberholtzer in 1925.

Since then it's just been a bunch of small disconnected """""Klans"""" full of LARPing poor retards.

Nog street gangs and violence put these guys out of business years ago.

Attached: sanger.jpg (213x236, 16K)

this Democratic KKK member just died a few years back. Never once heard a liberal scream at the sky over him serving...?

Attached: kissing_byrd.jpg (552x404, 27K)

T-posing KKK members.
Ahh Gen Z, never change

They existed, wore masks to avoid having their lives destroyed while they tried to put a stop to the nigger infestation of America that will, and did, destroy their childrens's futures.

My mother knew people in the KKK, most were normal, decent people who swallowed the redpill before it was trendy. But the KKK is gone, they're mostly glow in the dark CIA niggers now.

There's a hidden chapter about 30min North of where I live. We're talking about a town that used to have signs at the entrance and exit of the town that said "no niggers after dark."
No questions asked, they'd hang em.
Now it's probably all Feds.

Used to work with the grand wizard. He used to sing, "like to hunt em down, hang em from a tree, ain't no nigger gonna fuck with me. "
My great grandfather was a grand wizard back in Kentucky. He was a good family man but a ruthless sheriff, and since there were no blacks there, he mainly went after drunks who gambled away the paycheck instead of feeding his family.
Still, a protestant, Mason, and klansmen. Bad shit.

I live in Mississippi and we have klan but it's just a handful of old ass dudes who don't even seem to hate niggers hardly. it's more of a social club than a movement these days. I had one tell me to quit sweeping the floor because its nigger work when i worked at my local grocery and that's about the most racist thing i've seen the klan do these days lol.

the most realistic view of the KKK I have heard since I lived near some many years ago. None of this tiki torch fake rage the left likes to go on about.

KKK can look pretty bad ass in the right composition.

The capirote is creepy as fuck. Can definitely see why the were Klan were inspired by it.