1 - Anglo-saxons and Irish people are the palest europeans by far and most can't tan

1 - Anglo-saxons and Irish people are the palest europeans by far and most can't tan.

2 - Most Nordics can tan (most natural blonde haired people can also tan too) and most nordics have blonde hair and light yes.

3 - Meanwhile most Anglos and Irish people have brown to black hair and many have dark eyes.

Explain this shit, please.

Attached: 1_F7sCyZcPcvbq343skV4WvQ.png (546x332, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/article-2738224-20ece9af00000578-656_634x632.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture#Physical_anthropology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First you have to source your claims. Yes, true white people cannot tan. Our natural environment is shaded forests. Our skin is more translucent. If you can tan, it's because your ancestors were blacked.

Two times a year every year i vacation in the Mediterranean and i this is also my impression. Sure us Nordics are also pretty pale but brits are just another level of pale. It doesn't look good DESU.

Has absolutely nothing to do with maximum values of sun exposure but minimum. The whole point of white skin is vitamin d absorption. So basically the longest time period without sun determined how white your skin is, because those people whose skin isnt that white die off over generations due to vitamin deficiencies. So the rainiest, cloudiest and longest winters of a particular geographic area determined how white your skin is.

You get a lot of anglos with untannable pale skin but also dark or black eyes, its weird.

Why do you guys make this shit up? This threads it's Anglos and Irish having black hair. Previously it was "celts are known for having black hair. "

See pic and unsafeharbour.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/article-2738224-20ece9af00000578-656_634x632.jpg

Attached: 1540399690190.jpg (519x512, 120K)

I'm an Englishman living in Sweden and the other day my gf was watching a TV show called "Paradise Hotel" and honestly, Swedish people aren't even white. Look at this shit. They are darker than your avarage arab.

Attached: Svensk PH.jpg (1209x764, 271K)

Vitamin D can be obtained from animal meat, which explains why Arctic hunter-gatherers are not pale.

That chart is wrong. Most people here have dark brown and black hair and blonde here is very rare more so than gingers who are only about 5%

>most natural blonde haired people can also tan too

I've noticed that too. Most people that get sunburn are British tier brunettes.

it's a tv show, of course they're going to pick tanned swedes to cast it

>my gf
you mean YOU were watching swedish love island

Attached: embarrassing.png (334x393, 265K)

Glad I cant tan, not that I would want to

The map is blond and red. Most likely you are seeing more dark blonds than you realize.

Attached: Blonde-Hairstyles-for-men_17.jpg (570x787, 134K)

I know just one person with hair like that and he has a Norman surname so must be some blonde genes in him due to his ancestors. The vast majority of people here are dark haired.

I'm mostly Irish and Norwegian, except one grandfather was Italian and even I can't tan. I've even had skin cancer.

I can burn on cloudy days.
It's good fun.

Literally, jersey shore tier tanned swedes

Pretty sure people on the british isles have a high concentration of pre IE dna which makes them a little darker
>inb4 haplogroup autism
there's more to dna than paternal haplogroups

nordcucks btfo literally meds

>Anglo-saxons and Irish people are the palest europeans by far and most can't tan.
Except for the Mr.Bean phenotype, which easily makes up 50% of the British isles.

Attached: Norwich+City+v+Coventry+City+Gh65GLI7nXel.jpg (449x594, 71K)

Not really meds. The girl in the "Pussy Pwr" shirt is actually Spanish. You can clearly tell that she is of a different race than everyone else.

>You can clearly tell that she is of a different race than everyone else.
Only problem is, that Iberians are the Europeans who are genetically closest to Scandinavians, see pic related.

Attached: 1-swarthy-blue-eyed-ancient.jpg (632x332, 45K)

He's welsh but definitely has something else in him too.

The average 'briton' is pasty white blue eyes and dark brown hair

Attached: briton.jpg (480x240, 25K)

You are probably right (at least in terms of brown hair's being common), as there are more recent studies and reviews indicating such. I think I got caught up in older ones that were not accurate. Maybe I'll go on a tour some time and see for myself.

A bit more complicated than that.

Attached: Genetic-map-Europe.png (743x764, 213K)

You do realize the arctic is incredibly sunny at times, sometimes even for months at a time without a blizzard or cloud in sight? And do you realize how much light wind-polished ice reflect back? Like its actually easier during winter to get sun burns than in the summer because you simply do not expect it and it mostly hit places that you'd rarely put sunbalm in the first place, like the face or hands.

There was a lot of Italian immigrants to Wales so maybe he has some wop in him.

Finns have Asiatic skin that looks like a Fetus

Attached: face4-2.jpg (2803x3167, 1.05M)

Tell me about the 80.4 area in Ireland, what sort of Asiatic history do they have? And is it the reason for the extremely pale skin?

Attached: PSM_V52_D162_Cephalic_index_of_the_british_isles2.jpg (1261x1772, 450K)

Is that so? When did the immigration happen?

>2 - Most Nordics can tan (most natural blonde haired people can also tan too)
Lies. They turn red, like they pigs they are. If they tan, they're not true nords. They're polluted. Prove me wrong.

Because brits have a ton of iberian dna

>First you have to source your claims.

light brown is probably more common than black hair
that's what the chart means by "light hair"

Germanic/Scandinavian migration from the Anglo-Saxons or Danelaw vikings had less genetic influence than we used to believe.

The majority of British stock seems to come from the Beaker Folk and then a steady stream of pre-Roman "Celtic" migration.

Even the English are considerably more Briton than they are Germanic. And one thing that means is you'll find more brown hair here than blonde.

Attached: british ancestry continental comparison.jpg (800x896, 158K)

Wtf kind of bullshit is this user you meme flaggot

this chart is just made up, random arbitrary borders from 50% to 70% in the middle of norway and some weird population continuity going through the swedish-norwegian border but not south or north, completely bogus.

idk about italian, but there was population mixing from galician and basque whalers in the british isles and even as far up as norway.

I don't see many black haired people here though they do exist like Mr Bean. However they are pretty common in Wales. As for the palest that I think would go to Polish people from what I saw

They live on remote islands in the north atlantic where there is no sun. Most move from fare as children to mousy like most adults. Norway is a tiny more inbred populous. You find villages like that in Britain.

Does that make any sense to you. Asians in the furthest western most atlantic islands of the know world for millenia ?

What are you on about

Attached: 1536655919370.png (1081x560, 50K)

Most Nordics can tan because of they permanently do it living among the snow. Sunbeams reflecting from clean snow, this way to get tan is even more efficient than getting it at the place like Florida

This is what people don't realize. First thing I realized from living in the US is how fucking bright the sun's reflection is when there's snow on the ground.

This map is made up on stereotypes and misconceptions, no actual researches have been done. Volgograd oblast is same as Kalmykia somehow.

>Swedes are not white
I've got enough of Jow Forums today.

Yes? Haplogroup R spread from Siberia to British isles

Attached: palaeolithic-1 .jpg (5199x2402, 3.91M)

Nearly 2000 years ago.

Celtic fokin genes m8

I don’t know about the south, but up north most people have some variation of brown, actual black hair is incredibly rare, blonde is not terribly uncommon especially the slightly darker shades of blonde, this is just what I see of natives I’m not sure if prods are very different.

Blonde hair is pretty common here.

What province are you in?

>white people cannot tan
This is not true, the vast majority of nordics can tan, especially scandinavians. Meds tan easily as well.
The only ones who don't tan are brits and fins

Fins are Nords with a tiny drop of Asian

Lad. Im from Northern Ireland and I can tell you this is balls. Most of us have blue eyes and light hair.

>Tiny
Nice joke bro

Attached: Ancestral DNA Components in Modern Uralic Speaking Populations_Yamnaya_WHG_EHG_LBK_CWC_Siberia' (751x871, 88K)

Just to clarify, when I say light I don't mean bright blonde. I mean dirty blonde/light brown.

It is a myth that white European people with light hair and blue eyes burn or peel; I can spend an entire summer day in the sun shirtless and I will come out bronze with not a single burn. I do it every summer. Many others do too. The only people who "burned" were my Celtic or Irish friends.

Is it fuck. I live in Ulster and rarely see a blonde person.

nobody's white, whiteness is just a social construct

This is stupid, i normally have pretty much translucent skin but do tan in the dun, most people i know can tan and i live in Scotland. The only people i know that can't tan and burn easily are redheads/gingers.

Scandis have more hunter gatherer admixture, while the island heebs are standard west european steppe/neolithic farmer hybrids.

Depends what you mean by blonde user. Most children have blonde hair and it darkens with age. Pretty sure that's the type of blonde he means.

Could be. Same with me as a kid had blondish looking hair that went browner then dark brown/black.

People make nonsense up about these things all the time, or meet with one example and extrapolate from that. This place is full of misinformation.

Looks like a Fremen from Arrakis.

Attached: stilgar.jpg (1020x432, 46K)

It may appear to be dark but what you have is dirty blonde hair. Ever notice that it gets lighter during the summer? If you truly had dark hair, it would have been dark from birth.

Stop making things up. We're fairer than Germans.

He's just randomly making shit up.

I am somewhat surprised by the distance between Dutch and Belgian. I had expected it to be much smaller.

I cant even tell what my hair colour is now because ive gone almost completely grey and I'm only young too.

Yamnaya ?

I'm NW English majority Irish lineage, pale as hell, blue eyes and had true-blond hair until my 30's which turned brown

>The skeletal remains of MA-1 have been described as phenotypically East Asian ("Mongoloid"). Alexeev (1998, p. 323) in his later publication stated that this area was "inhabited by a population of Mongoloid appearance".[6] Genomic studies by Raghavan et al. (2014) and Fu et al. (2016) found Mal'ta Buret boy had brown eyes, dark hair and dark skin.[1][7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mal'ta–Buret'_culture#Physical_anthropology

>MA-1 is the only known example of Y-DNA R* (R-M207*) – that is, the only member of haplogroup R* that did not belong to haplogroups R1, R2 or secondary subclades of these. The mitochondrial DNA of MA-1 belonged to an unresolved subclade of haplogroup U.[8]

The term Ancient North Eurasian (ANE) has been given in genetic literature to an ancestral component that represents descent from the people similar to the Mal'ta–Buret' culture or a population closely related to them.[3] The genetic component ANE descends from Ancient South Eurasian.[9]

Any genetic comparison make sense only for villages everywhere. Any town (except old small towns) is a soup of genes, and it is true everywhere, not only USA. This thing make useless any comparison and questions like who i am

Here in Munster at least light hair is pretty fucking common. Most people are a variation of blond to light brown. Black hair isn't that common. Ulster is probably darker because of all the Brit genes.

MA1 = Mal'ta Boy
>South Asian
>Central Asian
>Siberian
>American (AKA Siberian)
>Oceania

Attached: Kostenki 14_Admixture_Paleolithic-1.jpg (527x558, 77K)

Get a life.

Most of this is false though

Haha the same thing happened my uncle. He started going grey when he was about 18. Dont worry, it just makes you look wise.

I come from North East England which is the only region of England to still hold a majority of Anglo-Scandinavian genetics rather than pure Anglo. I'd say about half of people here have blonde hair, which in my experience of traveling through Scandinavia is more than they have. I have visited London however and noticed there were very few white people let alone people with blond hair which was confusing for me as a child visiting as i had never seen a black person before that. (There are no ethnic minorities in my city). The north-east also has the lowest percentage of anglo-saxon heritage in all of Britain, as the Kingdom of Northumbria stayed in relative isolation speaking danish and Norwegian while it's neighbors spoke middle-english. I don't have any a priori evidence of this, but just from experience I think there is a higher rate of Scandinavian genetics in North East England then there is in at Sweden

The original Gales were dark haired and anyone who is blonde or light brown is a Norman or Anglo rape baby. Ulster Irish are the least mixed and if most have dark hair its because their genes aren't polluted like down the country.

sun*

Seems legit.

Source?

Attached: 1541200933207.png (1000x700, 101K)

I had jet black hair at birth, turned blonde and remained blonde until i hit my twenties and now it's brown with blond highlights. Get's lighter in sun and then darkens again after.

>Ulster Irish least mixed
Ulster is THE site of Anglo rape. Ulster is populated by Scot-Gael and Anglo-Gael rape babies. The only place with darker hair is the Pale, which is the closest place to the dark haired Welsh. Really activates those almonds.

there is no need to explain it, but it's true. people from the british isles have the whitest skin, whiter than germans and scandinavians. that's why ben franklin said swedes were "swarthy" and didn't want them in america.

Or that Gaels and other Celts had varied hair colours, some blonde, some red, some brown, some black.

Then you must be a mutant i guess.
When you say at birth do you mean literally at birth? How long did it take for your hair to turn blonde?

Ever hear of this thing called "Fake Tan"?

Top kek

Pale brit with black hair reporting

Only time I went on holiday to a hot country was egypt, got really bad sunburn
Not likely to go again desu

countries marked with the yellow have the whitest people in Europe and its fact. nobody comes as close whiteness as us.

Attached: 1536016160872.png (1600x1313, 319K)

Not long the black hair fell out eventually and was replaced by blonde. I've seen the photos though from the hospital and when i was in the crib at home with jet black hair. My dad used to mock me and my mum when i was a kid saying that he thought she'd had an affair with an Eskimo.

Aren't Finns most pale? I remember having seen such infographics. Most people here can tan however.

>be Estonians
>wh*toids bow to the Mongol BVLL
>also Estonians
>whiter than you Muhammad

Different heat levels though, would you burn during a warm to hot summer in the UK or Europe?

Don't worry user, thats normal. You're still a member of the blonde master race.

What's happening in Wales?

Not much apart from some guys fucking sheep.