None of your anti-christian arguments reflects reality

If Christianity is truly a "jewish" trick made up to fill our nations with shitskins.. then how come this didnt happen when Europe was 100% christian?

How come our Christian ancestors were the most racist people in history? And how come the "open borders" thing only became relevant as Christianity started to decline?

eurocanadian.ca/2018/04/refuting-anti-christian-animus-on-the-alt-right.html

Attached: Christianity.png (800x723, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/#190307056
thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/414129-analyst-says-new-age-beliefs-are-partially-a-reflection-in-more
marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-ditching-religion-for-witchcraft-and-astrology-2017-10-20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who says Christianity is a Jewish trick is a full on fuckwit. It mentions in the Bible that though the Jews are Gods chosen people they are led astray by their greed due to their lack of faith (not all
Jews of course but a significant amount).

The whole turn the other cheek business that pagans and atheists love to use as a basis to "prove" Christianity is cucked is more of an individual thing. If someone does something minor against you, turn the other cheek. But when it comes to a nation (Israel) undermining your nation (the west) then thats a whole other story. Then we have a right to defend ourselves with force.

OP obviously has no real knowledge of what he speaks.

As for the flooding of shitskins...

Yes, it says in the Bible to help those in need and show kindness to refugees etc. But if those refugees have zero respect for you and your people, and even go on to rape and pillage your cities and admit they're here to outpopulate your nation. A nation by the way that is mostly Christian (and replacing it with Muslims, a false religion). Do you really think God would want that? If you do you know you're a deranged fedora tipper.

Oh well, with Godlessness comes our punishment, a punishment brought on ourselves. By not following the doctrine that leads to eternal success, we reap nothing but failure.

Nice pic btw OP, saved.

Christianity contains traces of Hebrew and Greek philosophy. The aspects of it that come from the Greeks were injected there in order to gain the favor of whites, and it worked. However, the good whites in history were never absolute in their Christian faith.

It's because most "pagans" attacking Christianity on Jow Forums are actually jidf shills trying to d/c. The rest are retards who watched a single Varg video and now think they're completely enlightened. They are literal npc's.

10/10

kike fake jews did not create Christianity.
bible = torah 2.0 and Zeus did what
he did being born a shemite and then
leaving their race and is now back
in his original race japhethians :-)

you all have no fucking idea what
is going on. when Zeus died for us
he gave us the torah and added to
it so it can be completed.

everything he added to the torah
is clean and he is the messiah
and the kikes have no claim
to christianity at all, the armenians
true jews are the founders of
christinaity as they were the
first nation on earth my nation
to accept christ, i forgive you all
for falling for fake jew amalekite
kike lies.

the first quarters in the holy land
were ARMENIAN QUARTERS
which is named mount ZION
mount ZION is the home of
the real jews, in the muslims
quarters is the hotel of SION.
sinful shitty ions. zion = omega
ions. this is atomic. the kikes
copied and made their quarters
AFTER armenians did.

SATAN COPIES AS HE IS A
FALSE GOD AND CANNOT
CREATE. look at the fucking
actions to see who did what
you fucking assholes who
take lies as truth, FAKE
JEWS HAVE NOTHING TO
DO WITH CHRISTIANITY.

all non whites will burn their
bibles soon, because their
theft of salvation will fail.

Attached: Proof of Zeus.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

>Do you really think God would want that?
But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

holy shit.
"The people of history of could quote every word of the Bible was never absolute of the christian faith". Okay.
This is the type of brainlets who even make antifa seem intellectual

Attached: (((YOU))).png (211x239, 4K)

>Christians didn't go missionarying in Afruca and importing niggers when it wasn't viable
>so it doesn't matter that they are doing that now that they can
Christians are such complete nihilists you truly think actions don't matter.
>Christianity
>a Roman religion
That why it was started by jew in Jewrusalem? The true hub of Roman culture.

*who could

>How come our Christian ancestors were the most racist people in history? And how come the "open borders" thing only became relevant as Christianity started to decline?
Christcucks were the ones who opened our borders to Jews. Christcucks are race traitors who serve the tribe whose deity they worship. No one is seriously claiming that Christcuck zealots cannot be whipped into a mindless fervor and used as a military tool by Jews. That is in fact the entire history of Christendom. All of the liberalism and degeneracy we see today is rooted in Christian ideals of tolerance. In that way, the decline in religious Christianism has not resulted in a post-Christian world because the degenerate values of Christianity are still at the heart of society and the Jewish overlords who controlled Christendom are still controlling the world today.

Attached: 1458512464456.png (571x618, 111K)

The link in the main post literally debunks this entire argument in detail.

Yes it was. It was adopted, practiced, formed and developed by Romans.
Also: many neo-kikes try to argue that Christianity first only spread amongst the poor. Actually the opposite is true. Christianity spread first among the elite Romans in Europe, not "slaves" as the un-researched meme has it.
Source: How the West Won by Dr. Rodney Stark (2014).

>scholarly dedication means philosophical possession
Nope. Even if some were confused and thought they were absolute in their faith, they weren't, because Christianity is partly Hebrew, and philosophies born from strong cultures don't translate well into other cultures.

No, it doesn't. You can't debunk the truth. Christianity is a fictional religion with degenerate ideals which has had a monstrously destructive influence on our peoples including establishing a foreign tribe as our slave masters while debasing our folk spiritually. If you think otherwise, you are nothing more than a worthless golem and a traitor to your race.

So this applies to entire nations and cultures does it? Would the Bible really preach its own destruction? It applies only to individuals not entire nations. Afterall the Bible commends the meak. And meak doesn't translate to weak.

God knows I'd die for Europe and Australia.

Pretty sure they would fucking kill you for spreading such lies about them. They spent severely long time in prayer, rituals and Bible reading, and could quote every sentence in the Bible and other christian scripture. They were most certaintly Christian to the absolute core, and youre full of shit.

>let me just ignore the article that so severely debunks my argument and just continue my typical NPC anti-christian arguments

People kill others over their delusions all the time. I don't see your point in mentioning that.
The only aspects of Christianity that ever appealed to whites were the Greek aspects of the religion, namely, its sensibility towards beauty. Beauty was the height of the Greek spirit, not truth or reason.

>then how come this didnt happen when Europe was 100% christian?
It did, repeatedly. Christians also reminisce on Andalusian Spain as a total paradise.

You can't debunk the truth. No one gives a shit about your Semitic lies.

Attached: 1539913821515.png (1329x1218, 706K)

Every Christian of worth had all kinds of heathens beliefs because they read the Chad Greeks

>adopted, practiced, formed and developed by Romans
So if a white person adopts a Jewish custom it suddenly becomes less Jewish? Nice try, kike, but Jewish customs always stay Jewish.
>Dr. Rodney Stark
He said it first spread among women, which is what the slave morality, you refer to, means.
>So this applies to entire nations and cultures does it?
Yes, God never cared about any nation or city and neither should you. Thomas Aquinas said the only city you should die for is the city of God.
Actually, the more you suffer in this world, the more you will be rewarded in the next.

So then why have our morals been slipping simultaneously as our faith in God has? Why is it that with few acceptions more atheistic segments of society are indulging in degenerate behaviour than Christian ones?

Attached: 1539815444482.jpg (405x720, 63K)

keep telling yourself those lies if it makes you feel better
Christians were the most racist people in history. Just compare f.ex. the pagan roman empire to the Christian british empire.
The roman empire allowed any shitskin into their empire. They were both multiracial and multicultural as fuck.
The British empire on the other hand enslaved or killed every non-white they encountered.
And thats just one of a million comparisons. Only as Christianity declined, racism declined as well.

We had Kings, and the Jews while still subversive we're beholden to them. If they got too bad they were killed/expelled.

>This is what Christcucks tell themselves to feel better after listening another "God is love" pro-immigrant, pro-degenerate sermon

whatever makes you feel like a badass Crusader my dude, le deuz buld xDDD

>Christians were the most racist people in history.
Wrong.
Arabs castrated their slaves so they didn't have to deal with the problem we have now. The Germans were building statues of niggers during the HRE as homage to their great Black Saint. Muslims were making sure they didn't breed.

It doesn't have to be a jew trick, it's still mind poison, self loathing, shitskin breeding, undefending against jewing, life hating death cult.

>Would the Bible really preach its own destruction?
Yes. Jewsus explicitly taught his followers that laying and dying is the best thing to do. He lived his life as an example of this. How could you think that way to follow Jewsus is not to follow his example and teachings(being poor, dying like a bitch) but to actually do the opposite of those things?
>It applies only to individuals not entire nations
And what is a nation but a group of individuals? If individuals are taught to be weak, to not fight back, to be poor, how does this same teaching not apply when they are a group?

Atheism is a result of Christianism. Only because the fake religion of Christianity came to be dominant in culture did it become possible to deny the existence of the divine, because there is no divinity in Christianity. Christianism is the cause of moral slippage, the degeneracy that led to atheistic materialism. Christcucks have never had high morals, they are race traitors who worship a fictional subhuman and adhere to the savage traditions of a foreign tribe.

>keep telling yourself those lies if it makes you feel better
So you have nothing left to offer besides a strawman? I have no need to make myself feel better. There is nothing rotten about anything I am saying. Who doesn't love beauty above all else? We investigate further into the truth so that we may refine the foundation we have laid out for future generations, so that our children will be greater for it, closer to the divine, and ultimately more beautiful than ourselves. We do it because we love beauty. This is what is good and every white that wasn't completely led astray by Semitic philosophies has known it deep down. Christianity was accepted because it advanced us towards making ourselves divine; that was the goal. Anyone who thinks the goal was to become mere followers in someone else's design is either confused or not white.

The Brits were never Christian they put they own twist at it loong ago

Are you retarded? The British Empire allied shitskins, invited them to their mainland, educated them and used them as soldiers to fight for the Jews against Hitler.

Attached: 1492959115845.png (800x2048, 357K)

Jannie Jannie on the board

Can you even spot the bot thread among them all?

Remember, i am winning babe?

You are killing Jow Forums and i will make it happen ;)

Attached: glasses pepe.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Central Europe was over run. Italy was submerged in successive waves of islamic invasions. Spain was subjugated. There was no unified Christian response to these inasions.

Thomas Aquinas, a Catholic Pope... lucky I'm not Catholic.

I don't take anyones word on God, I search for it myself in his book as intended. And in that book it says God rewards nations that are faithful to him and follow his word. And he punishes those who are not. So how can you say he doesn't care for nation states. Oh wait of course, because you don't read the Bible and instead decide to listen to people comment on the Bible.

On top of that, look up the Great Whore who sits upon the seven hills. And you will know the Bibles stance on Catholicism.

The british empire prospered in a time were christianity was already dying in europe.
With the formation of nationstates, Kultur became the second secular power to submit to besides christ and state.
Thinkers were allowed to think who would have faced the pyre or not dared to reach their conclusions some hundred years before.

>So if a white person adopts a Jewish custom it suddenly becomes less Jewish? Nice try, kike, but Jewish customs always stay Jewish
Jesus:
>Baptized out of Judaism
>First to fight the bankers
>Literally rejected jews as Gods chosen people
>Stood up against the constant jewing
>Called the jews the children of satan
>Got hated so much that he eventually got exectued by (((them)))
Christianity is as anti-jew as you can get, which is why the jews hate it so much. The jews hate Jesus more than anything. You should see how he is regarded in the Talmud. I could write an entire essay on this topic.

Dr. Rodney Stark
Wrong. youve obviously never read his book "How The West Was Won"

Attached: spvubc.png (881x703, 138K)

The only people on this board shilling against Christianity are edgy (you) farmers, Kikes, and useful idiot NPCs parroting whatever talking head kike e-celeb they listen to tells them.

Attached: Jews hate jesus 5.png (900x842, 1.6M)

because your strawman argument of "those were not real christians" is completely wrong. And merely a pure speculation of zero facts.
Christianity started to decline post ww2. The British empire was 95%+ christian up until the end.
Being allied to further their own cause does not debunk their racial views. They were oppressive as fuck against the non-whites they encountered.

>worshiping a fictional Jew and a fictional Jewish god while following ancient Jewish fairy tales is as anti-jew as you can get
Completely delusional

>yes goy
>anyone who challenges your jewish conditioning is surely a jew

>On top of that, look up the Great Whore who sits upon the seven hills. And you will know the Bibles stance on Catholicism.

Neck yourself cunt. I don't believe in accepting refugees or helping African children like the retarded pope does.

What proof do you have for your claims?

Listen here you retarded Christcuck because I'm going to only say it once:
People today are more Christian on average than they were hundreds of years ago because most people couldn't even fucking read the bible.

The Bible

It's not speculation. You just haven't read much philosophy outside of what is promoted in Christian circles.

Objectively wrong
There are those from the tribe of Judeah, Judah descendents, Jesus was such a one, and most europeans are too.
There are those from the tribe of Jacob/Israel, the Israelites, which Jesus was too, and I believe germanics to be these.
Then there are those from the kingdom of Judah in which at the ends only edomites lived, Jesus wasnt such a one, he was born in Galilee. These are the kikes claiming to be of judean descent.
Then there are those from the faith of Judaism, which Jesus also was not but the kikes are.
Around the 12th Century all those were lumped together under the term "Jew"

Kikes I believe to be just niggers (Canaanites,
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/#190307056
) that mixed enough to get an above 100 IQ to be able to hide their sheming and degeneracy where niggers do it in the open and get whiter skin, mainly the phoenicians who are always interwined with the canaanites.
Now the people Essau mixed with are the Amalek, a canaanite tribe. and look who those guys resemble, pic related.

>Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
which people would make you want to do that to them?
IIRC it says that amalek are even below the goyim, so thats the real position of the kikes.
Also kikes claimed that hitler and the Nazis were amalek as they are said to be the ever returning and reborn nemesis of the israelites. turns out that was projection once again.

Note that Edom is located in pretty much the same Canaan was located before, giving there the connection between those 2 people.

Attached: B4CA8D45-A902-486D-A437-9B27350F6D4B.jpg (464x211, 39K)

Christian Abrahamism is a cultural and philosophical dead end, and anyone who doesn’t realize this will join it in the scrapheap of history. This is 2018 and we have weed smoking guys that launch cars in space to impress their goth girlfriends… How the fuck can Christianity can tackle something like this? It doesn’t address the questions of fractal universe and consciousness, quantum mechanics and has no practical application that would help you out pro-actively in real life, it only tells you to cuck for the authorities and act like a fucking stooge. And the basis for this is the book of Jewish Bronze Age Metahistory (OT) and then Jews having a sectarian argument about it with other Jews and Romans (NT). How is this related to me, I wasn’t born in fucking Syria or Israel, this religion has nothing to do with the original culture of my people.

There’s absolutely no surprise that even Tradcon LARPers like Jordan Peterson cannot fully and sympathetically commit to Christianity, and have to intellectually deconstruct it to bolster their political message.

Fucking New Ager have come back from the fringes of conspiracy culture and now have more cultural relevance than Christians.

thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/414129-analyst-says-new-age-beliefs-are-partially-a-reflection-in-more

marketwatch.com/story/why-millennials-are-ditching-religion-for-witchcraft-and-astrology-2017-10-20

Attached: astro.jpg (800x640, 72K)

>because most people couldn't even fucking read the bible.
Thats why everyone went to mass. Most people didnt have money for a Bible anyway. And it is also wrong more people by percentage is more christian today than they were hundreds of years ago.

>Objectively wrong
Was refering to >It mentions in the Bible that though the Jews are Gods chosen people

>Thomas Aquinas
>a Catholic Pope
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> Oh wait of course, because you don't read the Bible
Use a Bible quote to debunk my first reply to you. I'll wait.
>born a Jew
>Bible written by Jews
>first worshippers were Jews
>b-but he called that one other Jew evil

>Wrong
You've obviously never read his book "The Rise of Christianity"
>helps shitskins
>invites shitskins
>educates shitskins
>I swear they were racist as fuck. Hitler was actually the one helpng Jews

Attached: 1492035493091.jpg (600x570, 272K)

Attached: Progress.jpg (1624x1899, 376K)

Attached: 123Oy2324Vey34.png (1903x413, 101K)

Also the turn the other cheek is taken out of historical context

Attached: 65E7999F-9681-4326-914D-B812761F05D1.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: 143832.jpg (604x829, 195K)

>those christians doesnt fit my narrative so lets just call them non-christians

Attached: 1534317046933.jpg (501x604, 117K)

Attached: 1534317882738.png (637x332, 57K)

Attached: 1534421382683.png (996x752, 235K)

>all white christian countries
>either slowly being invaded by muslim refugess or cucked by israel

there's your reality.

Attached: 1535307871324.png (762x1024, 223K)

>Revisionist headcanon
>Historical context

Nice try Christcuck

Attached: 1535429345159.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Attached: 1535543020785.png (577x588, 524K)

Attached: 1536682424415.jpg (1511x749, 300K)

Bible is actually clearly against mass migration
>8When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when He divided the sons of man, He set the boundaries of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God.
speaks against mass immigration

>3Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, 4because they will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you.
against racemixing

>19If you are harvesting in your field and forget a sheaf there, do not go back to get it. It is to be left for the foreigner, the fatherless, and the widow, so that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Caring for the fellow people and supporting the poor

>1“Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber.
against illegal immigration

Its basically national socialism

Attached: 1537467834997.jpg (729x828, 124K)

In abscence of arguments, the "Culltural Chistians" of Jow Forums turn to image spamming

>Mass quoting
YIKES

Attached: 1537650992866.png (1801x1009, 594K)

The frame of that christianity was weakened tho.
British intellectuals during the industrial revolution had ceased to be christian in the medieval sense. Hell you had writers and philosophers being outspoken deists already and what not.
Thw worldwars were very conductive, but darwinism and an exhaustion of christian ethos in an ever faster world were the beginning seeds of doubt.

yup

Attached: Christianity1.png (960x1440, 194K)

Not christian but shows that christian were right to tame women.

Attached: 1537697949009.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

>Memeflaggot
>Image spamming
>Forced memes

You are devoid of humanity.

Attached: 1538961277150.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

I don't believe in accepting them into our nations either, especially the Muslims and Africans. And as I said I don't like the pope, I despise him. He says he reprrsents God when the Bible doesnt say that at all.

As for proof, i'm assuming you mean proof of my claim that Godly nations are rewarded and ungodly ones punished. Well fuck user where to I begin?

To keep it short, look at Europe, America, Australia and other historically Christian nations success and then compair that to the shitskins. Only as of the last 50 or so years have we been declining due to abandoning our old values and faith. And not to mention allowing the ungodly to reside among us. Us abandoning our old faith and then viewing Muslims as our equals as the atheistic lefties do is Europes biggest downfall at the moment. Not to mention the acceptance of the LGBTs and possible future acceptance of paedophiles ect.

Now it's nearly 2:30am and my eyes are hanging out of my head so i'm going to bed.

Open your heart to Jesus and you will be free.

Attached: 1539799067307.jpg (347x1023, 19K)

Isnt that old testament stuff?
Sheepfold seems to be directed at believers, aka you cannot buy a good afterlife as a heathen or say you do it on your own wihout christ.

Nice try Rabbi.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 8.25.51 AM.png (331x29, 16K)

Attached: 1539613782407.jpg (800x450, 177K)

Attached: 1539905168882.jpg (500x771, 132K)

Attached: 23534654536543.png (600x600, 37K)

>To keep it short, look at Europe, America, Australia and other historically Christian nations success and then compair that to the shitskins. Only as of the last 50 or so years have we been declining due to abandoning our old values and faith.
Christcucks are the problem. They are race traitors who serve the Jewish hegemony. They are the ones who have abandoned our race's old values and faith in favor of Semitic lies. The only thing more degenerate than Christianity is the Semitic anti-race itself.

Attached: congress.jpg (977x797, 203K)

The Cultural Christians... implication being more than one.

>all posts made by one ID

Sheeeiiiiiiit

Fuck this im tired, nighty night sodomites

Henry Ford: "Behind organization of anti-christian laws and customs are Jews".

Attached: 1539153158392.jpg (513x900, 146K)

Attached: FuckChrist.jpg (900x1616, 325K)

Attached: 365d835316196783768f0997dda29cb5a4ed8b3375b98fe992bb3b38a1c1b398.png (558x562, 258K)

Attached: 15fdc81bcb5589acd4e5b1279f5ac95f070d13abdab8bc32953bee385fec8c12.jpg (393x385, 36K)

Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses because of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. 2 “Has the Lord spoken only through Moses?” they asked. “Hasn’t he also spoken through us?” And the Lord heard this.

3 (Now Moses was a very humble man, more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.)

4 At once the Lord said to Moses, Aaron and Miriam, “Come out to the tent of meeting, all three of you.” So the three of them went out. 5 Then the Lord came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6 he said, “Listen to my words:

“When there is a prophet among you,
I, the Lord, reveal myself to them in visions,
I speak to them in dreams.
But this is not true of my servant Moses;
he is faithful in all my house.
With him I speak face to face,
clearly and not in riddles;
he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid
to speak against my servant Moses?”

9 The anger of the Lord burned against them, and he left them.

10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous—it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

Attached: 1506447332329.png (512x512, 17K)

Attached: 1537113035097.png (1660x1968, 1.5M)

So? Old testament is still active, jesus specifically said he didnt come to abolish the law of the prophets.
Also the sheepfold, you cant get into heaven without christ either way. There is no reason to apply it to the afterlife since elsewhere he stated he himself is the only way to heaven and his father.
And even if we ignore this, why would he use a metaphore that isnt applicable in that case? If it is applicable then it still means it is on earth the same. If someone sneaks into your country or house, or patch of land instead of the official way, the gate or door, then he is a liar and a thief

>taken out of historical context
No, it isn't. This "historical context" doesn't exist. It was created whole cloth by apologists.
But, you know what, let's read it with biblical context.
>Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
This chapter has a lot of "people will hate you because of me, and that's a good thing".
>You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
Here he explicitly calls out the idea of retributive justice as being incorrect. There is no "historical context" that can change that.

Attached: 1537066260781.jpg (2004x1524, 617K)

Stop LARPing, you're not really a jew

Attached: 1535583716789.png (1836x1462, 229K)

Rome was powerful BEFORE Christianity, after which it slowly split and died off after a slow degradation in Asia Minor

>it says in the Jewish book that Jews are ok and we are all Jews actually haha and God was a Jew also they are the chosen people :^)
yikes

This is how wahabbis argue concerning the failure of the islamic world.
Other powers among them industrialised society making a paradigm shift possible concerning our place in the world are more important then loosing faith (for what reason?) Alone.
Did the people fail faith or did faith fail the people?