How do Americans and Russians feel about each other?

How do Americans and Russians feel about each other?

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fvpVdlKajE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/
independent.co.uk/topic/russian-bombing-of-syria
www2.philly.com/philly/columnists/will_bunch/u-s-syria-missile-strike-trump-11-refugees-2018-20180415.html
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/jul/20/white-fright-the-plot-to-attack-muslims-that-the-us-media-ignored
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my girlfriend is russian, but i hate her whole entire family

russians are nosey little bitches that need to keep out of other peoples business. fuck russia

Attached: putin.jpg (797x448, 46K)

I wish we could be pals with Russia

>flag

kek

nice nose italy

I don't care about americans

Retarded American NPCs (approximately 90% of the population) hate russia because the man on the tv told them to.

>I wish we could be pals with Russia
Putin would have to stop threatening the West with nuclear war and stop launching daily cyberwarfare attacks on the US. Then we at wouldn't be Russia's mortal enemy.

I have Russian DNA.

>stop launching daily cyberwarfare attacks on the US.
That's mostly China doing that

I think if it weren't for this faggy investigation we'd be great allies by now. Fucking dems, I hope they all drown in taco sauce.

this

Same with Russians. No hate, just... Don't care.

Lol ok America.

I hated Russians when I was a kid, everyone did.

But then I grew older and realized all the Russians everyone hated so much growing up in Brooklyn were all you-know-what.

So I guess I don't know, never met a REAL Russian.

he's a fuckin psycho who wants to see us burn like his shitty union did, i doubt he will give in. we should return to isolating them or assassinate his bitch ass, clones too.

I think we had an opportunity for rapprochement up until Obama took office and fucking squandered it.
I guess that's just how our foreign policy is these days, it's a bit schizophrenic because it changes once every 4 or 8 years, and Putin isn't going to bet on that any more.

America is basically Russia's bitch

Attached: russian americans.jpg (960x720, 132K)

Russia even wanted to enter NATO in the late 90s but Murica said no.
Post 1991 it is entirely on Murica for bad relations.

That's actually a good question.
I would like to see the burgers and boozers getting along.

> t. 100% American bitch country

The story of the United States and Russia is the story of two good friends eventually drifting apart after one of them went through a (Communistic) phase and after that was finished, they can't seem to find common ground and no longer feel any bond anymore and even now have hatred for one another at times.
youtube.com/watch?v=8fvpVdlKajE

Attached: stock-vector-usa-and-russia-friendship-422087053.jpg (1500x1482, 357K)

Oh you

Attached: 41e.jpg (406x422, 12K)

Attached: cock holster.jpg (1240x1031, 222K)

Everytime your faggot journalists talk about the Russia menace our Facism party grows

They're number 2 now after Putin's Party

Wanna see some 1488?

Attached: 1540734746580.jpg (1600x859, 223K)

And you're ours, you spineless leaf.

They gave us a run for our money. Worthy adversary and their poisonous demoralization is going to take us out too. Like the hunter who beheads the rattlesnake after he's been bitten, we're doomed from their venom. Hopefully they remain an ethnostate and survive the browning of the world, but I doubt it. Godspeed, Ivan. We should have nuked you when we had the chance.

Da

>caring about a country with the GDP of Italy

kek Russia is a shithole

I don’t think about Russians at all but if pressed I would say that they are generally scum.

As Tom Clancy once put it: Russia is a great country that has had a shitty last century. In my mind, it’s actually something of a tragedy that geopolitics has kept us at odds for so long.

im love russia and wish i lived in Barnaul as soldier for russian army

Competition for world dominance. Chinese probably feel the same.

Does he really threaten the West with nuclear war?

>That's mostly China doing that
That's exactly what only Trump and the Kremlin keep saying. Weird right?

-->Putin threatened to drop nuclear weapons on Ukrainian citizens
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

-->Putin threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

-->Putin is threatening Norway with nuclear war
topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces

-->Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2016-11-02/russias-ramping-up-for-war-where-nobodys-looking

-->Putin is threatening Denmark with nuclear war
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-threatens-denmark-with-nuclear-weapons-if-it-tries-to-join-nato-defence-shield-10125529.html

-->Putin is threatening Germany with nuclear war
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

-->Putin is threatening entire world with nuclear WWIII
inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/

-->Putin deploying offensive nuclear weapons to start WWIII
observer.com/2016/10/putins-activation-of-iskander-m-ballistic-missile-is-a-message-to-obama/

>I have Russian DNA.
You shouldn't have swallowed

>topinfopost.com/2016/11/02/putin-admin-threatens-norway-with-nuclear-war-over-build-up-of-us-forces
Some of your links are dead. Better repair your propaganda.

it's still shitposting even if you are being ironic.

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1000x750, 141K)

Swallowed what?

I said this before and I'll say it again.
The best thing that would happen would be a US-Russian-European hegemony.
It won't happen.
But it would be glorious.

Attached: 1540450339736.gif (129x111, 52K)

They stay out of our hemisphere they're fine to do whatever they want in their own country. And Christ knows they'd do better as Europe's leading power than Germany.

This. They hacked our elections and need to be sanctioned more heavily as a result. Their war crimes in the middle east are also very punishable, pic related.

Attached: Syria-airstrike.jpg (1100x788, 110K)

Basically we're pissed as fuck we never got to hatefuck eachother in WW3, otherwised we'd be #1 allies right now rather tthan smashing the middle eaast fingering ourselves thinking of the other.

They didn't hack shit. It was twitter posts, mostly pretending to be black lives matter. You can download the entire corpus of russian tweets.

Sure, sure. What about all the dead brown children killed by white men in fighter jets and bombers then?

The what? Provide link.

Also you are obsessed with skin color.

What ever you say chang

>Better repair your propaganda.
Are you going to lie for your Kremlin masters and falsely claim Putin did NOT threaten the West repeatedly with nuclear war?

Nice VPN, Pavel. Now fuck off back to 8ch.

>independent.co.uk/topic/russian-bombing-of-syria

nice try boris

Hey man, you've just got a deadlink in your prepared text. Don't get pissy at me about it. I'm trying to help you debate better.

Fuck off terrorist scum

You've been misled. Obama himself said that hacking the elections is impossible.

I don't care about it. I watch a lot of American films. But I know that people in Australia go upside down

I want to have an alliance with them against China and curb stomp them.

Fuck you white bitch

Obama looooooooved bombardment of brown women and children in the Middle East. You should actually study history. He was literally the most prolific murderer of kids in history.

Kek stay classy.

You wish.
>www2.philly.com/philly/columnists/will_bunch/u-s-syria-missile-strike-trump-11-refugees-2018-20180415.html

I like Russian guns and wish I could buy them

Forget Australia.
Let them be all that they can be XD
They matter not.
How can we get the US, Russia, and Europe to shake hands and be one?

Attached: 1540655027951.png (916x619, 981K)

Well he did. You think Syrian refugee crisis was just manufactured out of thin air?

Kek i'm not white

Attached: 1540532555197.png (720x720, 668K)

I have a bunch of Russian friends at the Silicon Valley company I work at. They're cool.

I'll bet all the anti-Russian posts here are from Democrats.

I wish our countries nuked each other in the late 80's tbqh

Attached: 1390438476023.jpg (1600x1200, 375K)

I love their women, and the men are chill af. Most young people are very fit, beautiful, fashionable. Much much better than American slob culture of over indulgence, shit clothes, fat.

I was in vladivostok last May. Had a lovely time. Met a lot of interesting people.

Attached: 1060EEDC-EDFE-4B57-BF05-A504EF7327EE.jpg (720x960, 115K)

Indeed.

shit drivers tqbh. beyond that they're okay unless you're playing an fps because those faggots cheat.

It was manufactured, by conservashits in congress.
Sure your not Cletus, go smoke some meth in your trailer home.

>It was manufactured, by conservashits in congress.
What was their objective?

I think russians are just americans with their own culture, not the best culture but they make it their own, and less wealth, but also less niggers, but less well behaved people on average.

All they wanna do is kill brown people, link related. Whites are pure evil in human form and need to go back to the caves of Europe where they came from.
>theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2018/jul/20/white-fright-the-plot-to-attack-muslims-that-the-us-media-ignored

No one really cares about what russia is doing. It's the political class that are invested in them.

Lol I'm Arab its pretty funny you think I'm white are you by chance a kike

Attached: 1540326003119m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Russia is a shithole of a country, leading Europe in abortions, suicides, and drug addiction. I wish it the best in a lot of ways but shills on here claiming it’s the last vestige of non degenerate society need to shut up.

Ah, a lightskin cozying up with white shits. What a surprise.

Russia is not Europe.
It is Slavic. Asian continent.

I wish we could be frens against chyna.

Why have a Saber if not to rattle?

Ah the story is clear now you are a nigger

I've liked every Russian I've met in person.
>Unlike the leafs

Attached: 1540175907588.jpg (1244x701, 347K)

>brown
Who cares, faggot.

The Russians I've met are assholes, but in an endearing way. As a country I wish them the best

And your a racist, but hey I'm just sayin.

Attached: thatsnoneofmy.jpg (1249x703, 82K)

My people were the first to enslave you subhumans I think we should lead the charge again

Attached: 1538108397746.jpg (975x554, 75K)

I really don't care about Russia

>Wanna see some 1488?

Yes please

Just try it sandmonkey

sputnik is telling me that donald trump is telling stories about helpless russia and that russia is asking for economic aid and that russia is cause of everything so i dont like america

Arabs are so incompetent it's not even funny

yer a mischievous stinker ain't ya?

>sandmonkey
Appropriating...

It wasn't always the case but things change

He вaляй дypaкa, Aмepикa.

>They hacked our election
Keep buying that shit, it's not like Hillary had one of the worst campaigns in dem history or anything. Also, if we're talking war crimes in the middle east the US has more of those than anyone else

As a Russian, I hate Putin's pidoRussia and I consider the US foreign policy an absolute cancer. There's nothing I want more than to see all the CIA niggers rounded up and hanged with their entire families.

Attached: rage frog.gif (800x800, 1.17M)