What the fuck happened here

I found this video on some thread withought any context , all i know is that the"woman" is a trany .any one has some informacion on this atack?

Attached: 1541342461357.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/courts-law/exclusive-video-of-terrifying-moment-axecarrying-woman-attacks-two-customers-in-suburban-7eleven/news-story/d0bbcf82bef2a10914fd075614c6b037
youtube.com/watch?v=MmwFnoMoDDg
youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU
youtube.com/watch?v=ySjXFjLTagQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0CQokgv0dQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't be transphobic bigot

Schizo on a random attack.
The victims' problem was not taking its demeanor seriously. Idiot aussie with his "haha that's cute I love all trans people"

ban assault axes

Dilate the tranny with .45

news.com.au/national/courts-law/exclusive-video-of-terrifying-moment-axecarrying-woman-attacks-two-customers-in-suburban-7eleven/news-story/d0bbcf82bef2a10914fd075614c6b037

wtf? I love Australia now
. > bullshit reputation for being dangerous! filed with lovelerlies instead!

get the rope

Just like my Japanese cartoons

Mentally ill person goes on a public axe rampage

Why the fuck would you stand so close and casual to a deranged looking person holding a fucking axe?

Just western things, we dont understand

Attached: 198498495165498.jpg (293x172, 8K)

Most people have no fucking clue.

That 7/11 is about 2 minutes away from where I live. It's at the end of Enmore Road (basically King Street), one of the more violent areas in our city because it's a hipsters/inner city night life locale that's not only full of students but also has housing projects not far away. It's also a fairly popular gay area (mostly lesbians, but lots - relatively speaking - of trannies too). I actually used to see that freak around quite a bit. He was a heavy meth user and always fucked up.

I've been drunk or high as fuck in that 7/11 late at night many times and see plenty of fights or the usual anti-social crap, but I can't imagine the surprise of a faggoty tranny coming through with an axe. He was a rich kid, imported from wealthy suburbia to the area to be in the "scene", who was severely mentally ill (obviously) and was on a meth binge and just got turned down by a chick who found out he was a dude, not a lesbo from twitter. So he just lost it and went axe crazy. They sent him to a women's prison I believe.

Around traps, never relax

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34K)

My friend knew her, she is from Melbourne Australia. Something about a tinder date and him not wanting a trap. (she) lost her shit cause of meth ect, dudes not wanna duck traps ect. lost her shit.

By that last sentence, it seems like he did this just to get those pills.

Ms Amati asked the court that she be supplied with the type of medication commonly taken by person changing gender from male to female.
Why am I not surprised.
The mentally ill, at it again.

Attached: 1521707793843.png (1000x1300, 398K)

I'm You see this shit every day there, so it doesn't really mean much.

Some decent bands from the area though

youtube.com/watch?v=MmwFnoMoDDg

youtube.com/watch?v=asOvnGHwtDU

youtube.com/watch?v=ySjXFjLTagQ

Nothing to explain here, there are tons of chinese videos exactly like this.
Random attacks = mental illness

I was just about to post how much I fucking hate it here
Based op I can't wait to leave

kek

I have never left my country for longer than a day
Does this trans thing realy that common in the west ?

>not dating meth addicted transvestite
COME ON IT'S 2018

Where you going to go?

Trannies are not mentally damaged...

Here's what happened. Loser dude decides that becoming a woman would make all his fantasies come true and give him open access to vagina gibs. That didn't work, though, because it is not possible for him to become a woman. Also, he is crazy. This was him being confronted with the fact that no amount of surgeries, hormones, or bathroom stall gangbangs will make him a woman and get him those precious vaginal gibs. And in that moment of looking into his own madness, that madness looked back.

>[she]
>(she)
banter never stops in cuntland

Attached: Capture.jpg (1071x718, 121K)

only anglo countries...and sweden

Where that attack happened, there are tons of them. The funny thing is that they're all poor because they're mentally ill, so they can't afford Newtown anymore and get pushed a bit further out to Marrickville etc, and then complain about all the ethnic hate crimeing on them.

No idea my fellow immigrant swamped friend I spent about 5 weeks in Rome/Italy on and off 5 years ago it was horrid what those niggers did to such a beautiful country
Certainly not going to eu/UK either which sucks since I could get my Brit citizenship since me mums pom
Haven't been to asia but Canada and usa/nz seem just as bad as here in their own unique ways
Oh well I'll just keep watching the sopranos and fapping to Thicc meadow

It's a he, and he's from Perth, transplanted to Sydney by his rich (leftist) parents. It wasn't a "dude" - he identified as a "lesbian". When the actual lesbian found out he was just a mentally retarded ice head, she bailed. So he chopped up a chad and a hippy.

>news.com.au/national/courts-law/exclusive-video-of-terrifying-moment-axecarrying-woman-attacks-two-customers-in-suburban-7eleven/news-story/d0bbcf82bef2a10914fd075614c6b037

>Sharon Hacker, 43, who has distinctive long coloured dreadlocks is paying for milk.

SHARON 'HACKER' -- INSIDE JOB CONFIRMED

Ashlee really hit rock bottom after the /o/ wars lol

Ms hacker is such an ironic name to have in this situacion

Hell bent on equality. Axe wounds for all!

>confused gender
red flag
>confused gender with an axe
red flag
>confused gender with an axe, gas station, middle of night
do I need to fucking spell it to you? why are you relaxed? why is your CCW not half way out of holster? why are you turning your back at the clear materialized threat?
What the fuck is wrong with these idiots. jesus fucking christ.

My friend from Sydney has similar views. I found him on 4*Jow Forums and chat regularly on Telegram. It seems a lot of Aussies are blackpilled.

EXACTLY

Probably some Nazi fag transvestite.

Around traps, notice the axe.

>white women
I can't wait until white women are considered the worst thing even worst than white males

The fucking state of America. The worst thing is mutts will have the gaul to call Canada a shithole when our crime is massively lower and we don't have to put our cashiers behind bulletproof glass.

Nuke the USA.

>Having your senses about you in Newtown at midnight on a weekend
If you're there your either a Paki uber driver waiting for a ride, or fucked up on a wide variety of chemicals.

Too bad one of you Jow Forumstards weren't there. You could have heroically disarmed the tranny.....and then sucked her cock.

>junkie just stands there as someone gets axed right behind them
Don't do drugs.

HEREEEE'SSS JENNY

That's Australia you dingus. It's not even bullet proof glass. Just fire resistant because the Leb and Abbo kids started tossing flammable liquids on the cashiers to rob them when they put up the anti-jump wires initially.

That's Australia, stupid. Rake leafs now.

The crime happened in australia m8

>Schizo on a random attack.
>The victims' problem was not taking its demeanor seriously. Idiot aussie with his "haha that's cute I love all trans people"
This. Absolutely disgusting, this is why people with such a level of mental degeneracy and illness need put down.

>Implying I wouldn't be filming it for liveleak.

>all i know is that the"woman" is a trany
all the women in america under 30 are trannies practically. yea the american government had been paying its debt with sex slaves. the cia rounds up females (kidnaps) and the federal government sells them by the thousands to other countries to pay off debt or secure a contract for a commodity like oil. fracking is bullshit and america ran out of oil decades ago

i know what your saying "but they couldnt sell all the womenz" and your right. many committed suicide along the way due to rape . the rate of incidents are so high even ommitting what are probably fake rape allegations that odds are any women that are kidnapped and sold by the government have probably been raped

i know you think trannys are new. no. go check the release date for silence of the lambs. go on google it

I believe that happened in Australia...can't remember the details tho

Attached: ohyou.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Apologies to the USA for protecting the abomination known as Canada rather than just letting you annex it.

Sincerely, Britain.

youtube.com/watch?v=0CQokgv0dQw

demonic possession.

DIE CIS SCUM! THE TRANS* REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!

Attached: die-cis-scum.jpg (791x621, 195K)

Nah only the online shitters like me are the average worker drone won't admit it and the average person our age is extremely bluepilled.
But yeah lots of blackpilled cunts on here obviously I'm so blackpilled I barely leave the house anymore if I do it's just to deal with morons or get sunburn which is a real problem because even if I go out at dusk- night I still get sunburnt from gardening I shit you not it's insane damn abbos burnt our ozone layer away now we are swamped with 5million+ chinks gooks niggers wops mudslimes and poos it's basically like the rest of eu at this point all the happy larakin stuff only goes on in rural white pockets every aus city/town is the exact same it's not a meme we dont even have a national identity anymore everyone is suicidal cost of living is insane night-life is dead bars pubs close at 10pm where I am umm what else
Oh the internet sucks

Attached: fat_pizza.gif (270x227, 1.69M)

I can't image how fucking stupid you have to be to ignore a tranny with a deadly weapon and get hit by him, I can't imagine how stupid you have to be to ignore him so badly he can hit someone else and then hit you.
If I saw this shit I would immediately back off and observe to see what this sub-human is doing. There is no fucking way he could sneak up on me and attack me.

at least aussies don't have guns

Attached: 1529772316901.jpg (499x499, 19K)

>why is your CCW not half way out of holster?
It's Australia. They aren't allowed.

We are very apathetic
Very
E
R
Y

Attached: 1529990114196.png (733x746, 606K)

Post YouTube video. I can't play cams.

It's called being drunk and full of MDMA.

>Turning your hack on some crazy freak with an axe

Attached: horror.jpg (640x640, 210K)

Gun ownership is higher than pre ban/buyback of autos tho
This nothing more apathetic than a drunk/high Aussie

Yes Next should we ban axes , knifes with Sharp tips and any thing else you wouldnt want a 10 year old to have

ARE YOU A MILLENNIAL? JUST, SEARCH FOR 'AXE TRANSGENDER' YOU LAZY YOU

>TRAP SPRUNG

Good luck to you!

Attached: IMG_20161018_123748.jpg (750x690, 74K)

No trap ,its an ambush

holly shit. this really is normal in straya.

>a tranny walks into a gas station carrying an axe.

desu they should have known something was going to go down.

around trans, watch their hands!

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (338x240, 8K)

I get drunk and I do drugs occasionally, and you won't find me doing this kind of shit. I am drunk right now, drunk about a liter of whisky.
I've been drunk and doing some other drugs, and I've always been the voice of reason while drunk even when the drugs turn me into a retard who is just sitting in a corner rocking back and forth.

I've never seen drugs and alcohol turn people into apathetic retards who get axed in the face. What I have seen is drunk people attacking eachother with axes.

Man I hate all of you so much but this is quality bait you fucking leaf nigger

It's almost like you shouldn't enable people with mental illness to do whatever deranged thing they want.

Fuck, only in ozzland will you have a story about an axe wielding tranny where some of those involved are named Butt, Hacker, and Rimmer.

my goodness, i remember when we used to laugh at this freak and its ilk. now their delusions are backed by legislation

Who the fuck talks to a tranny with an ax at 2AM? Did he assume he might get to suck her off and that carrying around an ax was just one of her adorable little quirks?

Thanks mate I'll be on /auspol/ tonight aus time hang in there you potato niggers are alright

she was probably coming off of a shit load of drugs, being a tranny and all. fuck what a worthless bastard

Mad max housos fat pizza swift and shift bushland adventures Michael cusacks animations are all documentaries I'm not being funny I am dead set serious cunt.
Go watch clips of home and away/neighbours and it's basically that irl

Random faggot
>a chad

These freaks were protected by law back when we laughed at them too, it's just that most of you people had not realized how bad things have gotten.
Fucking gamer gate convinced people that this was just some obscure bullshit when in reality these fucking freaks have been a protected minority since 2010 or earlier.

We don't need guns to kill each other here lots of melee I almost got my head bashed in by a meth head neighbour throwing a iron grate at me thankfully it bounced off the beast and he got taken to court lol
Just another day in aus

Attached: IMG20180511132556-01.jpg (2481x1096, 1.04M)

Oh and the infamous metal fence post launched over my cars roof by another meth head
Oh and hearing the local swimming hole with a swing had metal fence posts at the bottom of the rocks so I don't go swimming anymore

What else... Idk shits crazy here most aussies are legit suicidal as I said 6.men kill themselves a day

Stop projecting your sexual fantasies

-Posted from my IPhone X

gacked out psycho tranny finally loses it because their body rejected their 'transformation.' Is in jail.

Axe welding Aussies mate ever heard of choppa reed? Don't fuck with a angry Australian
Trannies are shit tier even worse than gays
As bad as pedos

I have no doubt

Damn, good thing that axe was blunt as a motherfucker.
Attempted murder right there.

Ye aye we fucked I think highest in the world per population in meth 2nd highest in the world
Highest personal debt in the world and record youth suicide under employment.
Honestly people don't have much to live for here atm so it doesn't take much to make them go postal I can personally assure you of that mate

Attached: AbbottFKDA2bySittSitlakone-01-02.jpg (600x450, 61K)

I guess (s)he wanted some axe body spray (deodorant)
I'll show myself out cuuunt

Attached: 1519257461565-02.jpg (965x598, 86K)

it's called look like you're keeping calm and being nice and polite to the loony and hope the looney tranny doesnt lose it at this exact moment but a little later when you're not around.

Well bro has your country considered marijuana and tobacco? Meth is pretty extreme.

>he hasn't heard of the alcopops tax
We semi legalised weed growing for (companies) but it's going painfully slow its mainly medicianal still most Aussies ditched smoking tabaco because it's 40+ dollars a 24pack and just vape
Alcohol is the same it's like 100+ for a case of non watered down 6-8% beer liquor is dead

>you could just be going through a normal mundane day, be standing in line at the store buying a snack and something to drink,minding your own business, and some unsuspecting complete stranger passing by you've never seen before might slice your face open with an axe

Incidents like this terrify me. It reminds me of that story about that crazy chink who sawed off a guy's head on a bus in Canada some years back.

Attached: 1458950541521.jpg (960x1280, 321K)