Treasure

Does she belong with us on the Right?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=toA5iIcFqV0

Or should we throw her back to the libs?

Attached: 5C3C9B4C-3837-47FC-93E0-16F8A53B72CD.jpg (1095x1125, 156K)

Kill your self stupid ass kike. Lmao, you are actually a little pathetic retard typing away at your keyboard. Your whole life is as meaningless as this thread.

Why does asking this make me a kike
Do you know who this girl is?
And i’m a phone poster, thank you very much

Attached: 95403EBA-717C-41A0-9466-40073682E20B.jpg (1092x924, 117K)

based, putting amerifats in their place

You're a kike for making stupid ass slide threads. This WORTHLESS topic already had 6 gorillion threads, just kys Rabbi.

If you don't have the IQ to realise that video is fake you deserve to be in the hood with niggers.

She named the jew so she is our girl.

how did you know i was fat

She is the queen of the whites

She's a literal crackhead from the hood. Watch the video of her sister exposing her and her mother. They made it all up for a free trip to LA.

Attached: coons.jpg (797x89, 17K)

You fucking idiots are so desperate to have your ego's stroked and your worldview validated. Her mother openly admitted online that it was all scripted and her daughter is trying to be like the "cash me outside girl". She's trying to get internet famous. Give it a couple months she'll be in a music video or a movie or some stupid shit.

How do you people wake up every single day and just be so fucking gullible and brainless in the face of manipulation? Whatever ill fate comes your way, you probably deserve it for being so fucking short sighted. You're like cattle.

"No Tentation" was shot dead.....here's the painting that it was coined from.....David Teniers....

She call herself "Treasure"

Is there a trend forming....?

Useless targets of their own cabal more like?

They stir up racist banter, or create racial tensions, then they are "mysteriously" killed.....

Attached: La Tentation de saint Antoine David II TENIERS ou TENIERS le Je.jpg (423x585, 226K)

She doesn’t accept her own race. I think that is the most lefty position anyone can take.

Most of us dont care whether she is real or not. All we care about is the fact that what she says triggers niggers and cucks like you.

Attached: 1539613890092.jpg (480x480, 33K)

This

>prime example of what happens when we let autistic children grow into maturity.

Hey man, dont talk that way. Before you know it, your wish will be granted and you will start to disappear.

Fuck off with that fake ugly nigger

Sage

unless you want to use her for comedic effect i see no use for her

no nigeers

Her sister has a better rack. She only has about 2 years to catch up or find a good plastic surgeon.

Attached: treasureSister.jpg (197x428, 20K)

>Belize
>Having an opinion
Nobody even knows your country exists.

she's white! can't you hear?

>Does she belong with us on the Right?
to us*

Her friend has already come out and said that her and her mother did this for publicity. She's acting and it should be obvious. Just stop making stupid threads about this dumbass bitch nobody cares about.

Proof or it didn’t happen fag

>"Can you say nigger 5 times really quick?" Nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger... I don't know if that was 5 times but I give up
>"What do you think about Hitler?" He was a great man. I mean, not the fact that he killed a bunch of people but jews are really powerful so I don't feel bad about them
I'd wait two years for her.

You're asking to get rare'd with that flag, you slut.

Attached: erOUsPE[1].gif (500x500, 351K)

I would make her mine and hate other niggers with her

Attached: fetish wojak.jpg (125x125, 3K)

white guy larping as nigger
>"ugh disgusting RACE TRAITOR!"

nigger larping as white person
>"B-BASED!"

OOGA BOOGA ME WHITE N SHEEEEEIT