Democrats-Sowing discord amongst neighbors since forever

Wtf is the purpose of this? My rating is either going to be lower than my neighbors, in which case I should feel shame and vote more often, or it will be higher than my neighbors and...what? Why the fuck does
>America Votes
want me to know my neighbors "voting rating" whatever the fuck that is
I hate these fucking people

Attached: wtf-democrats.png (1536x1152, 3.3M)

They tried this in 2016. They're trying to shame people into voting. The fact that they should have to do this tells you a lot.

Yeah, I got this bullshit too...

Why do they think this will inspire anyone to do anything but vote against them out of spite?

Because the democrat train their voters to be water-carrying sheep.

Don't fucking VOTE! You might think that you should vote on the basis of who the least bad candidate is, but this is wrong - the lesser of two evils is still evil and by voting for someone you don't truly even like, you're bolstering their legitimacy by actively consenting to be governed by them. Giving political legitimacy to someone who doesn't deserve it is WRONG. It doesn't make things better, it doesn't prevent things from getting worse, it doesn't stop your frogs being boiled, it gets you NOTHING except more time waiting for people to change things while you get further from your real goals with every passing day.
What do you think gives these slimy traitors the ability to basically open our borders and turn our country from 90% white to about 50% in not even a single lifetime? It's because people fucking VOTED for them, and that's what they did with the legitimacy to rule given to them by participation in the farce of "lesser of two evils". The true goal of elections is not for one side to win or lose, because they're the SAME side who serve the same interests. By playing both sides and railroading your free will into two choices that these interests both control, the real goal of elections is to legitimize their rule over you by making you feel like you actually had a say in the outcome via voting.
Don't give them legitimacy, don't prop up the system, don't let them trick you into thinking you have a real choice in this, don't fucking VOTE, unless it's for someone you REALLY want to rule, not some milquetoast "I'm totally going to end illegal immigration, wink wink" Republican traitor who doesn't give a shit about white people.
Voting for people you hate is not a legitimate form of political expression.

sure thing shlomo, on my way to not vote now

This new pasta is popping up all over threads. Reminder:

> if you don't vote straight republican this year, you are voting against your own interests, and are voting for the democrats, who will do everything you hate.

so many of their tactics seem to be antagonistic lately, they're master accelerationists
>How do we get more uninformed people to vote, for us?
>Shame them in front of their neighbors?
>Yesyes, I like that

Not to mention their talking a bunch of people into permanently branding themselves.

Attached: Bernie_Tattoo.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>every right winger stops voting
>left win everything, open the borders, and put their own people in every power position
They might be in power and our country destroyed, at least I can say they aren't "legitimate" because they only won 24% of the vote.

Why would you spend so much time to type something so stupid?
>if libs win everything there's gonna be revolution
Not gonna happen user.

The democrats are starting to freak out because they know the "blue wave" isn't going to be nearly as big as they convinced themselves.

I can't speak for anywhere but , but I have friends who are insiders with both the democrats and the republicans.

The dems had a round of internal polls come out about a month ago, and they've been freaking out ever since. Seats that were supposed to be safe are no longer safe; and races that were supposed to be easy wins are now turning into losses.

It didn't help that they hadn't learned the lessons of 2016

Wait until the 2010 census. They sent some crazy dude to my door because they managed to find out from one of my neighbors that the cops dragged an abandoned car away somewhere near my house and had me marked down as a potentially dangerous person.

KEK
I got one in the mail yesterday giving me an F an saw my neighbor's 16 year old son with an A. My neighbor and I had a good laugh at the democrats' desperation.

>don't vote to own the libs
fuck off

Hey man, Hillary was a sure win back when 0% of the votes came in.

Republicans only win in low turnout elections.

>just do nothing and let the democrats win you stupid fucking goyim
nice pasta

Have you received the ones with no return address but the VERY small print says it's from "Need to Impeach"? Also, some democrats are NOT listing their party affiliation on the flyers

lolol no the post office delivers all my junk mail to my neighbor for some reason so I only see like half of it a month later when somebody decides it's too much already and dumps a pile of it by my door.

I just get like 10 emails a day from Melania Trump because I bought some hats once and got myself on all the lists.

>I just get like 10 emails a day from Melania Trump
got any wins?
>I bought some hats once and got myself on all the lists.
This week is the week to wear them. I plan on wearing my Cruz kippa (don't judge yeah I bought one in 2016) all week to university. I live in Beto's congressional district.

I don't know about wins. They really spam the hell out of you. I thought Rand's campaign was way more civil about only sending the occasional email, although it was kind of lame when at the last moment they were like
>uh, yeah, so, uh, we're not on the ballot yet in your state, so if you wouldn't mind finding about 1000 other people to sign this thing by next weekend that'd be great

Although allegedly the survey I took the other day was personally read by Trump. Maybe I should have put something more snarky in it, but I guess I'm too honest if I don't stop to come up with nefarious plans.