Éire/pol/ | Tubridy Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe an lae inniu: Tubridy is an awful prick.

Thread Pastebin:
Political Parties and Publications of Note | Páirtithe agus meáin polaitiúla tábhachtacha

Irexit Freedom Party | Pairty Saoirse Irexit | irexitfreedom.ie | twitter.com/irexitfreedom
Alternative For Ireland │ Malartach d'Éirinn: alternativeforireland.ietwitter.com/altforire

The Burkean | An Burkean: theburkean.ie
Redpill | An Pill Dearg: redpill.ie
The Liberal | An liobrálach: theliberal.ie

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Don't give MSM shills advertisement money | Na tabhair airgead ar bith dóibh siúd sna meáin phríomhshrutha
Archive.is | archive.is

Prevent bad actors tracking your activities | Na lig grúpaí mailíseach usáid a bhaint as d'eolas pearsanta
Ublock ublock.org
Brave Browser | brave.com/

News | Nuacht:
Peter Casey: Middle Ireland is getting squeezed and they need to be represented
theliberal.ie/peter-casey-middle-ireland-is-getting-squeezed-and-they-need-to-be-represented/

Opinion: Ryan Tubridy acted like an angry thug and showed RTE’s bias while interviewing Peter Casey
theliberal.ie/opinion-ryan-tubridy-acted-like-an-angry-thug-and-showed-rtes-bias-while-interviewing-peter-casey/

Weather for the week: Shite.

Attached: cunt.jpg (696x503, 42K)

Attached: diversity.jpg (1152x648, 50K)

Here's the butcher of Foxrock.

Attached: miano .jpg (620x426, 26K)

Bump

What the fuck even is that.

hideous

More immigration= more crime

Deport so don't have to pay for incarceration

Look what (((they))) have planned for us.

Attached: 1541331456694.jpg (1280x960, 263K)

Anyone see how many countries told the UN to get fucked with that Migrant Agreement? Beautiful to see. If only the powers that be in this country had a shred of concern for our indigenous working class

Soros with the architect of the UN Migration pact.

Attached: grandi-with-soros.jpg (606x460, 100K)

Ah sure the immigrants pay tax more than the Irish, that's what the Taoiseach said

What was Casey like on the Late Late?

The

He wasn't great. But Tubridy was worse. He was that bad that he actually did our cause some good.

Casey was being badgered by knackers placed strategically in the audience and Casey asked Tubridy if he had lost control of his show. Tubridy replied "If I lost control of the show you'd know all about it", in a threatening tone.

What a fucking pencil necked faggot Tubridy is.

Jaysus user, quiet down, ye cant say things like that

here we have self serving politicians freemasons and gangsters

Who's the maddest lad in irish history lads

A demented sheboon who never should have been let in and same for her victim.

Diversity was only a problem when it turned up in Foxrock.

The people of the jnner city and west Dublin have been dealing with it for years.

If a country has the courtesy to let you in, and you murder another resident, you should be put to death straight away.

I'll take it foxrock is a middle class area. As a working class person most immigrants I've come across were the scum of the earth and its us working class folk who are the first and most effected by the cancer that is immigration and multiculturalism. I have the deepest hate for those who imposed shitty foreigners among ordinary decent Irish folk.

Here's a mad idea folks.

Since we have fuck all Prison space any more and it costs €70k a year to keep them locked up... why can't we send outsource our Prisons to an eastern European country for cheaper.

They send Prisoners around the US all the time. Should be no different here, free movement of goods, services and people etc.

The people who let Africans in are the ones who deserve the rope.

We should buy an island and form a prison colony and in a hundred years we'll have a load of weird irish descendants shitposting excellently online

well naturally

Pearse is a madlad. Throwing a rebellion with no shot at victory just to show the rest of the country how much of a Chad he is so that they try to copy him.

I think Collins is the bigger Chad but Pearse was the madder lad

Defund rte. Purge the media, boycott leftist propaganda papers (basically all of them)

How do we do that?

Just physically depopulate the rte workforce, that should sort out the problem.

If people boycotted rte like they did the water charges, probably. Its not like they get enough revenue off of ads to keep going without government funding

lmao they wanted to send 600 old ira lads i think to st helena years ago and half of them weren't even in the ira

shill against rte everywhere i suppose

people are too apathetic to care about rte

More leftist propaganda on RTE tonight with that Taken Down shite.

My mum was watching it when i visited her earlier, whats it about? I saw a bunch of negros in ponchos

the ad for that is cancer

Predictions for 2019 on this emerald isle of Ireland:

>Hate speech laws worse than what they have in the uk
>Abolition of direct provision replaced with some sort of system that brings more refugees in and gives them houses/luxury accommodation right away
>Mandatory quotas in elections, possibly extended to public or private sector will consist of traveller, refugee, ethnicity quotas
>Continued white flight in parts of Ireland where multiculturalism is most felt, more crime, gangs from minorities
>Continued FG-FF confidence supply no election in sight, now with more political correctness
>Clamping down on anonymous twitter facebook accounts to stop spread of "fake news"
>Referendum to abolish ban on birthright citizenship

Thats all I could cone up with in 5 minutes feel free to add more, basically we're fucked. Need to start marching, street activism.

We're a general of peace here

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: download (6).png (224x225, 7K)

Right! Which one of you niggers is it? You better stop now!!1!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-04-23-31-37~2.png (1440x1396, 285K)

who /completelydemoralised/ here?

Like, not even watching champions league games and gaa? Sounds like a bit of a stretch lad the people won't go for it

>STOP THINKING AND WATCH LOVE/HATE YOU BIGOTS

if that happens expect every gaybar mosque and direct provision centre to have 100 pounds of explosive let off underneath

they will acuse russia of it even though most shills run from israel turkey and china

I waste enough time on here with ye lads, couldn't be arsed with Twitter or Reddit, although I occasionally check Barrett's feed.

also plebbitards watch these threads but their too cowardly to post anything in here

Things have to get worse before they get better user

Something tells me this is a trap and we shouldnt engage with it.

MUST. RESIST. URGE

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 28K)

Its tough. Me poor mam lives in social housing and the two houses either side of her were given to travelers and Nigerians. She can barely sleep at night. Feels Bad Man.

Tell her to call the guards on them

lefties are raging on twitter lol

are the libtards being pwned with science, reason and facts?

Screw your optics, Im going in

dont be autistic ya fag

THEN JUST LET ME COMMENCE THE INSURGENCY AND GUN DOWN THE FILTH

ты пoймaл мeня

Grand you can start it off

Wont get far with a bolt action .22, Paddy. Or whatever under and over you got

i just wanna kill immigrants desu

Attached: 1539293554935s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Cannibal Holocaust tier shit.
Remember the voodoo human sacrifices in the UK? All those bits of bodies (esp. kids) they'd fish out of the canals? Likely still going on, but not reported in the MSM. Now the Oirish libtards want to import these enriching cultural practices here.

This lad knows.
You have too much faith in Constable Plod.

What the fuck happened? I thought it was just a normal murder?

Just read up on it
"Penis and testicles were removed"
Thats gonna be a yikes from me

bled to death too prob from the mutilation

>the only way i can empathise with a negro is when he gets his willy removed
feelsgoodman