INDIA WILL BE A GREAT POWER

"He hailed the expanding network of telecommunications and internet in in the country. "Today India is making tremendous progress in the field of digital infrastructure. Broadband connectivity is reaching villages, over 100 crore mobile phones are active in India. 1 GB is cheaper than a small bottle of cold drink. This data is becoming the tool for service delivery," Modi said.

Speaking about 'Make in India' initiative, Modi said the initiative has emerged as global brand. "We're manufacturing quality products not only for India but for the world. India is becoming a global hub, especially in field of electronics and automobile manufacturing. We're rapidly moving towards being no 1 in mobile phones manufacturing," he said.

He said that solutions or innovations taking place in India are not only cost-effective but the best in quality as he cited India's space programme as an example. "Last year our scientists created a record by launching over 100 satellites into space simultaneously.We sent Chandrayaan and Mangalyaan at a very low cost. India is preparing to send Gaganyaan into space by 2022. Gaganyaan will be 'Indian' in all aspects and the one travelling in it will also be an Indian," he said."

Attached: 1540886964446.jpg (621x414, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migrationhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WILL COLONIZE THE ANGLO

Attached: India-bitcoin.jpg (1440x810, 187K)

Nice delusions - I was an ex-change student in New Delhi and I got so much attention from Desi girls

Attached: 1541289476769.jpg (626x433, 33K)

Also Pajeets are cucks

Attached: 1541339438489.png (540x960, 164K)

Gora scum will pay for their sins in due time.

Attached: 1541339455116.png (540x960, 178K)

I miss the time without memeflags when pakis and poos couldn't hide.

Bahar mil madarchod

I didn't even learn Hindi because I didn't have to kek
desi QTs are the best

Attached: 1536434911058.jpg (960x1280, 206K)

Where were you in Delhi? You're larp is pasta tier by now

She looks retarded.

EWW.

Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
I lived in dorms with Punjabi bros

Attached: 1540830807580.jpg (450x800, 47K)

she's hot

I fucking hate India
I hope that piece of shit country gets bombed

Let's hope they keep on shitting on the street, and die from aids

>Year-on-year in %
Year-on-year in % of people pooping in streets?
Year-on-year in % of population growth?
Y-axis unlabeled. B-. See me after class.

F

>going to New Delhi instead of London
And yeah, fob indian, sri lankan, bangladeshi, nepali girls will exclusively fuck guys lighter than them and seek to share activities with you in college.
Paki girls not at all, unless they're upper class/assimilated british.
I had a relationship with an egyptian-turkish girl that never wore a veil in her life, born and raised in the UK.

Nobody asked for you opinions gingerhead

I'm punjabi too/

I think she's cute
you're my Aryan bro then

Attached: main-qimg-56126598df7ba74c69c78eecfbf1e077.png (602x310, 160K)

We'll my name is Aryan :3

Are you a HUNG-Aryan though?

Attached: 1200px-Dist_of_hu_lang_europe.svg.png (1200x764, 191K)

No clue have'nt looked into it.

The nigger is right. India is a shithole

Based Polander bleechkrieging his way through Asia. POOS BTFO

>undeveloped country grows fast
wow such impressive
>muh 100 satellites
they're tiny cubesats. it's not a big accomplishment if you know anything about how rockets and satellites work.
india's space program is more than 60 years behind the actual spacefaring nations and they need to shut the fuck up and stop bragging about their meager accomplishments

We don't have middle eastern refugees to accomodate. Bright future(Probably)

I'd rather live in a country full of Iraqi terroridts than *Ndians

saying things like India is a shit hole is similar to saying America is a shit hole by judging only nigger vermin infested cities like Detroit
but yes it smells like poo everywhere, this is not a meme
but India can surprise you

Attached: 3a3dbfbf4a011e89872e5b865d445f44.jpg (1000x539, 129K)

You'll have a couple hundred million Bengalis to accomadate when they get too flooded and overpopulated, on top of the Biharis

Lol okay leafie.

OOF, DONT RED PILL ME >.

>I had a relationship with an egyptian-turkish girl

I wonder what kind of abomination would've come out between the union of a gipsy + sandnigger + roach

Attached: Shrokk.jpg (1000x750, 211K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_migrationhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

india gib good trade plz

kek

And what does India choose to do with advances in telecoms? Try to steal from white people. They are the niggers of Asia.

Attached: ExterminateIndia.png (646x418, 21K)

>niggers of Asia.

Based.

Attached: poo in the loo.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

Growth rate and net growth aren't the same
At this pace India will take 200 years to outpace USA and China, China was growing at 15% for 30 years

We need to gas south indians and biharis

We need to gas the lower castes which are 70% of our country and causing all the shitholeness

that's rough coming from a guy who looks like 56%

Looks like zuckerburg...

For Europe middle easterners are a net loss in quality of the populations, for India it would be a net gain.

You guys need to buy Danish semen to impregnate your wife's with.

How even? We have more middle eastern tier looking people then middle East itself

You don't even know how bad it is bro :(

water literally looks like diarrhea

POO
>POO
IN
>IN
THE
>THE
LOO
>LOO

Attached: 1534459394096.png (933x652, 1.14M)