Satanic and Occult Elite

ITT we expose the elite as the satanic faggots they are

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
nataliekeshing.com/child-trafficking-pedophile-ring-us/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182480742
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
youtube.com/watch?v=EV-rXFBWmeY
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
archive.is/JnWuh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188798139
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174968078/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185261304
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189778902
pastebin.com/y49c9Yf3
pubhtml5.com/rukq/psbx/
youtube.com/watch?v=jb7gspHxZiI
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=uw2Iwe135ss
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html?mrn_rm=als1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 shoahd

We also first have to discuss what satanism actually is
satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

if it doesnt get shoahd the thread is shit.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black cube seed.png (236x225, 33K)

There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.

In case of the star of david we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 539K)

Why faggots and degenerates really use the rainbow:
>11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”
>12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
>13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
>14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
>15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
The rainbow is associated with the promise of God to not send another flood because of the evil and degeneracy
And they use that symbol encoding this promise exactly for the degeneracy which brought us the flood, mocking God, basically trying to say "NANANANANA we fuck up your creation and you cant do anything! HAHAHAHA".

The "Star of David" (completely unrelated to David and actually being the Star of Remphan or Seal of Solomon which Solomon started using once he became corrupted and started communing with evil spirits and thus was frowned upon in real judaism. Can go into the Specific meaning of this symbol later) encodes with its 2 triangles a 33.
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
>The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow
So the symbol is too a homage to that promise like the rainbow and is used for all the evil they do like the faggots with their degeneracy.

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

saved this bit of info in notepad

Some occult symbolism in the architecture

The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
Some people try to argue it is supposed to be one of Ras sunrays petrified, but the sun again is a symbol for male energy and thus wouldnt change anything really
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

glad you liked it.

Attached: Washington Monument air.jpg (1437x804, 149K)

This is in front of the IRS building 5000 Ellin Road. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts. In Base 12 mathematics ancients used across the world and is still used today (12 inches in a foot, 12 months in year, 2 times 12 hours a day, 12 Zodiacs, etc.) 13 is the end of the old and a beginning of the new (world order?)
Also there is also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
like the serpent in garden eden.

The pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

The pyramid is a symbol of hierachy. Also in old times they thought the gods live on the mountains, so people build their own mountains (zygguraths/pyramids) to reside upon them with themselves being the capstone, the all seeing eye overlooking their realm
In this case on the pyramid is written „we the people“ together with the constitution on the black part, the white capstone on the other hand, the top of the hierachy, the godlike elite is seperated from the constitution and its rules, literally above it

Attached: IRS building front.jpg (434x220, 54K)

>it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen
Source?

nataliekeshing.com/child-trafficking-pedophile-ring-us/

"Here is a very young child, maybe 2-3 years old, taped to a table. Why tape an innocent child to a table? Instagram account Jennlamotruk said, “new seating area procedure for your youngest guests Hilar.” Who is HILAR? People involved is this grotesque criminal behavior are psychopaths. There’s no other way to describe them. They are completely out of their mind committing these crimes."

Attached: Alefantis_26[1].png (768x590, 105K)

the fingers are associated with planets . the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

well, there is not really a single source, but the cultures seem to indicate it. Solar Eclipse, where the Sun and Moon meet in the heavens being rather important for the pagans. You see it as i said in the marriage with male and female (uually even dressed in black and white) producing another child. In the egyptian creation myth you have the ogoad (of which kek is one) representing the 4 primeordeal forces coming together in their male and female form (again the opposite) to create all of the world. Arguably Kek himself stands for this concept as frogs are simultaniously living on land and in water. We have in the bible creating the world by seperating the polar opposites from another from the primordeal mass which also plays into the Big Bang Theory
In the beginning God created everything by creating polar opposites. In math it would be that he made out of 0, +1 and -1 which together are still 0, but now are something. In physics this is the big bang creating out of nothing matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons. In the bible its seperating heaven from earth, days from the nights, the sun from the moon, the female from the male, adams rib

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636
here is all i have on pizzagate. enjoy.

Attached: just art goy.jpg (750x531, 95K)

The fuck is up with these weirdos

Attached: 1540255852127.png (916x2189, 309K)

That explains all the bizarre theories about the North and South Pole.

I don't see how hollow earth has anything to do with it.

You'd think a ring would go on the middlefinger if both were associated with Saturn.

Some contrary symbolism to make sense of the next stuff:

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33 and the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

Attached: sunworship jpg.jpg (1880x1548, 1.01M)

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship. Rising from the dead on the 3rd day like the sun being at its lowest (dead) for 3 days during the winter solstice to then rise again

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below" This has many implications.

one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

thats what i thought too.

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1006x483, 235K)

Schizo thread

Attached: 1540934856172.jpg (904x580, 149K)

>"GOD SAID"
>"GOD SAID"
>"GOD SAID"

Papal Bloodlines:
>Orsini >Breakspear >Aldobrandini >Farnse >Somaglia

Jesuit Council:
>Farnese >Borja >Colonna >Gaetoni >Medici >Pamphili >Orsini >Aldobrandini >Chigi >Conti

Jesuit Council of 13:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese >Borja/Borgia >Chigi >Colonna/Cologna >Conti >Farnese/delle overe >Gaetani/Caetani >Merdici/Medici/Domedici >Orsini/Maximus >Pamphii >Somaglia >Este Estence

Attached: Pepe orsini, grey pope.jpg (320x306, 44K)

Attached: people of the devil.png (350x478, 193K)

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

You have a beautiful mind.
:)

why do all that shit i can't fucking comprehend WHY
those people be mentally challenged as fuck

About the liberation.
>1Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?
>2The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
>3“Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”
thats precisely what it talks about. Liberation from God, from the morals and all thats good. For example Aleyster Crowley, afaik (didnt look much into him) believed that to reach your highest you must sink to the lowest first, and you do that by looking what disgusts you and dwelve in it. You dont like Seafood? Start eating only this as this disgust is merely a limitation to you. You find the male body repellend? Better start taking dicks up your ass and go into gay orgies as this is just a limitation you gave yourself too. You find that kid cute and wish it wont experience harm? Rape and murder it, since you guessed it, that empathy is again just a limitation, and once you trespassed all these you can ascend or something like that. However:

>4The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.
>5He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
>6“I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.”
>7I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
>8Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.
>9You will break them with a rod of iron b ; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
>10Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.
>11Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling.
>12Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

So glad this shit's about to end.

Attached: file.png (683x498, 529K)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

This seal is a typical depiction of Ra holding up the sun disc. In this disc is the Seal of Solomon shaped with 13 stars. The Seal relates back to Saturn through all the 6s (6 small triangles, the 60 degree angles, the hexagon) encoded meaning that Saturn/Satan is (((their))) sun/god.

It also holds up twig with 13 leaves and 13 arrows.>In Base 12 mathematics ancients used across the world and is still used today (12 inches in a foot, 12 months in year, 2 times 12 hours a day, 12 Zodiacs, etc.) 13 is the end of the old and a beginning of the new (world order?)
>Also there is also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer

Attached: National bird usa great seal.jpg (1085x1105, 122K)

On the Child sacrifices
cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

Attached: nothingisbeoyndourreach.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Also think of WWW. Pic related shows that V/W in hebrew is equal to the 6, thus its again the 666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
>English scientist Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989. He wrote the first web browser in 1990 while employed at CERN in Switzerland
cern has the 666 in its logo, and it claimed to be "the gateway to the universe" as the tower of babel was the gateway to the heavens.
there is also this horned pagan god i dont know anything about except maybe that he is possibly the source of the antler symbolism you occasionally find in pizzagate or in the first episode of true detective with the dead women and the pedospiral and antlers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

i heard that cern is located on what was known as "appolyacum" or "town of appolyon" while appolyon/abbadon is the destroyer like shiva, couldnt find anything on that one though

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
staged or real?

my take on the mark of the beast:
you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 the material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.

Also i heard the 666 would be the nails with which christ was crucified, and i assume it makes sense symbolically as if you embrace the 666 what you have of christ in you dies.

Another point is that the dead sea scrolls mention the mark being 616 instead. translated in hebrew, the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav) and 1 is A (Aleph), 616 would then be VAV and thus again 6 making it fit the symbolism mentioned in still for the most part at least

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 593K)

in case you were wondering why black
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
>Certain stones like jet, obsidian and onyx resonate with Saturn energy.
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

>In animal symbolism, Saturn historically governs snakes, mice, foxes, dragons, and nocturnal birds of prey such as the owl.
snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon
>And the great dragon was hurled down--the ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

Think of planned parenthood (institutionalized childsacrifices) which had a program "Our Whole Lifes" or "OWL" for short.

Attached: owl whitehouse.jpg (400x276, 57K)

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

Did you know that James Gunn, Lloyd Kaufman, and Tony Podesta are connected through NAMBLA?

Pic related shows Lloyd Kaufman calling Tony Podesta the “Oracle” of DC and a revelation of James Gun’s and Lloyd Kaufman’s connection to NAMBLA

Attached: 65415D53-1414-4B2B-BE24-62CFDA99C0CC.jpg (869x1024, 116K)

>well documented articles, facts, and hidden esoteric knowledge
>schizo thread

Kys toothpaste faggot or stick around a learn something

doesnt suprise me. the same faggots that are behind the satanism are behind childrape. In example:
Pic related is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, Comedy Central and for us most importantly Nickelodeon. Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV...) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340

However this isnt where it ends...

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

...The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
>Hey Dan Schneider [...] Look what you have done to me

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

Attached: schneider.jpg (225x300, 15K)

schneider with the former first (((lady)))

Attached: schneider 2.png (1122x1199, 1.74M)

Another branch that works with child stars:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria. here all i have on pizzagate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182480742

Attached: disney pizza improved.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

If you wonder why they put the symbols everywhere
Think about everything as a frequency or wave on the most basic level. Emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.
I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, words or just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and this is likely the reason (((they))) put them everywhere. And on this plane Saturn, like all planets and stars, are influencing us as well

Attached: tesla vibration.jpg (850x400, 75K)

these symbols have multiple purposes though. For one it singals safe havens for fellow initiated. they need some advice, contact or whatever they cant ask anyone? go somewhere with the right sign, make the secret handshake, and you either get some help, or it will be an awkward greeting as the other guy doesnt know about it, but you dont get in jail.

On a metaphysical level i believe encoding the 6s or the 33 for that matter helps manifesting something in this layer of existence. Like snowflakes and icecrystals form hexagonal shapes, or cells, how carbon is the base for life etc. you can use that principle for your brand, or your company, or even your will.
33 stands for Gods promise, and what is a greater force for creation or manifestation than God promising it will be? So (((they))) abuse this knowledge by encoding stuff symbolizing the promise, the 33, the star of david and the 6 (3+3=6) for worldy pleasures and riches

Also you see the Mason symbolism in 9/11, with the 2 towers, boaz and jachin, the sun and moon, male and female, the duality and by extent this world, being destroyed to create a new world out of it, out of the 2 towers the one world trade center, trading the old for the new world (order)

note that this is all about material comfort and wealth and power, using the symbols to accomplish precisely this, gaining an adventage over others by abusing the divine principles this world works on, which is where its evil stems from and resembles the satanism through its usuage as well.

Also note that in the "star of David" each corner in the small triangles (and big too of course) are 60 degrees

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

I know Owen Benjamin is very purple-pilled, but he did just do video on Halloween about child and woman sacrifice and elitist pedophilia. I think it's worth a watch, especially when you see him connect some dots.

He talks about the following:
>Jimmy Saville, the royal family, and the UK government
>Nicole Kidman's family
>Sharon Tate's murder
>Hollywood
>Rothschilds
>Pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=EV-rXFBWmeY

Attached: Owen Benjamin.png (1696x978, 1.81M)

Owen is pretty cool man

bump

Attached: Michelle_Remembers.jpg (1272x2344, 348K)

now it gets into real tinfoil territory

The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.

Now What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalitiy. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also in >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works
pic related

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Jesus hated religion. He said not to follow false idols and to think for ourselves. He came here to warn us of the fake jews/caananites who kept the true meaning of this reality to themselves. The religion of christianity that came after his death was created by these saturnian cults who fused his story with nimrod's

Thanks deutchebro you’ve got all the pastas

Pic related, supposedly CERN, but the guy seems to be Morten Messerschmidt and thus probably was at the EU Headquarters instead

handled it the same like pizzagate today.
"just crazy talk goy. no evidence. go to sleep"

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
didnt watch it full, but around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
>Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
this is the guy talking about it.

i think the scripture is pretty spot on, its just that we are given false interpretations and context. occasionally some books are removed.

Attached: Cern occult.jpg (396x640, 25K)

Archive for you Senpai: archive.is/JnWuh

Wow. Thanks user, this is mind opening. What are the sources for your claims? Do you have a reading list or something?

So not dabble in the occult. You cannot use the powers of Satan to fight the servants of Satan

Do not*

they've had lots of experience covering up shit

Attached: telford.jpg (885x801, 120K)

Based Kraut user always bringing the spiritual fire. Where did you go to start researching this fren?

appreciated, but no real reason to archive it seperately as everything is archived on 4plebs, which reminds me:

nazi UFOs and hollow earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/178008055
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188798139

Ancient History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190291939/

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200

False Flags (9/11 included but not as detailed)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
Political Symbolism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174968078/

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945

MKUltra and other mindcontroll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185261304

Satanic and Occult elite (earlier version of this thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189778902

well, here are a bunch of more pastas regarding all kinds of things. you are welcome

i dont make this so any one starts with magic or communes with demons. im doing it so people learn to recognize when this is done so that we eventually can burn the witches again. The reason everything is messed up is because we forgot to spot this shit and thus we need
1. Show this shit is actually going on
b) Show how to spot it.
And thats all i want. And thats the only reason I look into this myself.
If you desire something ask God and im sure he will provide. If he doesnt it probably has a good reason and turning to black magic for this will get back at you in more than one way.

you are welcome. as for sources, i basically put them in the pastas or refer to the myths and legends they are based upon. if you want something specific just ask.

Attached: lucifer sigil.jpg (599x337, 17K)

Here's something to sink your teeth into.
pastebin.com/y49c9Yf3

Thank you for all of this. God bless.

honestly, i dont really know. i think i saw some stuff on here about the satanism, maybe on /x/ even, got interested and went on to look for more stuff. I think it really started for me with pizzagate which brought up a whole lot about this stuff and showed it to be very real. and from there on i just looked up random stuff on youtube and elsewhere, and tried to figure out what makes sense and what is bullshit. went on to make threads on stuff and was provided some more info which i used in the next thread and so on.

Attached: gmail mason.jpg (164x307, 11K)

baphomet is the perverted embodiment of the unification of opposites (will get into that) what God seperated in the beginning is united back, destroying the duality, like it was done with 9/11 symbolically

body of man, and head of the beast, female tits and a male dick, the dark and the bright moon, pointing above and below, the head forming a hexagram (afaik usually associated with the material and the world) and a pentagram (afaik the spirit). weirdly i goat isnt among the animals associated with saturn.
The Goat symbolism likely comes from Capricorn, the zodiac that Saturn (associated with Moloch, just like Baal, Cronus (eating his own children like Molochs childsacrifices) and of course satan) rules.
So they push trannies to bring this bullshit to the next level, and yes, most of the higher ups are trannies to exactly for that reason

Also it basically underlies the believe that there is no good or evil, that all comes from God, and that (((they))) merely embrace the side of creation others deem ugly and which Christ told us to reject and overcome and follow the spirit instead, pursuing the flesh, embracing the beast

Attached: as-above-so-below-4.jpg (535x480, 68K)

Can you redpill me on this?

Attached: 1541366269545.jpg (696x1024, 152K)

wtf? no idea, aside from the guy getting his dick chopped off reminding me of trannies being again the unification of polar opposites mentioned already i have no idea what to make out of that

Attached: money owl.jpg (416x560, 68K)

It's some masonic ritual.

well, we have a lot of trannies in hollywood and politics. there is some pic around claiming that the priesthood of moloch, called cyballya or something like that, actually had a practice to become trannies to unite the male and female in themselves. however i have no idea if that bit about the priesthood is true, but we do have trannies in hollywood and politics, and its fits the unification of polar opposite theme so its not out of question.

Attached: EU Babel.jpg (640x480, 74K)

heres a bed time story to make you have nightmares

pubhtml5.com/rukq/psbx/

read all 34 pages with the lights on

baste & bump'd

good thing we have our own lesser magick to work with
pic related

Attached: pepehilariousyo.jpg (250x248, 17K)

guys i have the exact same facial features as this guy except eyes
am i jewish?

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Corinthians 4:4

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Genesis 3:4-5

The elite worship a material god: Satan, Prometheus, Saturn (?) call him what you'd like - they'd gladly sell their soul for a lifetime of (finite) earthly pleasure, but at the cost of eternal damnation.

>Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
As the fool says.

youtube.com/watch?v=jb7gspHxZiI

Attached: temptation-of-jesus-405.jpg (405x523, 55K)

well, suppostly all occult schools eventually lead to the conclusion that all rituals and symbols are just a gimmick and not necessary. This makes me believe it all boils down to the believe
>22“Have faith in God,” Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours
The rituals and symbols, or in this case the digits, merely are meant to introduce a chain of cause and effect (i do ritual x to achive result y) resulting in some sort of rationality in it which makes it easier to believe than just "i wish for x and get it".
In the same sense the numbers are just doing this, people start believing in it, thus making the result more likely.
I tent to believe that occasionally God is speaking to us through the numbers, but thats a very dangerous territorry to treat upon.

tl;dr? aint clicking that

Attached: Revelation of pol.png (1440x2000, 1.07M)

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, two weeks ago in Australia - notice her left middle finger.

Attached: Meghan Markle with band-aid on middle left finger - spirit cooking perhaps - Oct 2018 while in Austr (634x804, 104K)

Meghan Markle left middle finger close-up. Two weeks ago in Australia. Spirit cooking down under, perhaps?

Attached: Meghan Markle with band-aid on middle left finger - spirit cooking perhaps - Oct 2018 while in Austr (634x567, 56K)

If you only knew how bad things will truly become.

Attached: B6A83F92-F67F-4DC7-A661-C744C184A468.jpg (1569x1092, 422K)

>fuuuuuuuu

Attached: 35973346_10209628601710721_4114150538638000128_n.jpg (118x216, 4K)

Another view on another day.

Attached: Meghan Markle with band-aid on middle left finger - spirit cooking perhaps - Oct 2018 while in Austr (634x774, 79K)

hmmmmm
pic related, hard to say if the same, but headshape and face do look very similar.

Attached: Meghan Markle Spirit Cooking.png (1898x787, 2.37M)

Compelling, but that's not her.

Attached: 1528938272637.jpg (632x623, 46K)

I think it is her. First, she has Morton's Toe, which is the second toe being longer than the big toe. Look at the girl's feet and she has it. Second, I found some photos of Meghan Markle from a few years back and she looked just like that girl. I will try to locate one. But Meghan changes her looks all the time, she really is odd that way how she can look so different over time periods.

Attached: MM - yikes - what happened.jpg (790x527, 149K)

shill

Attached: schizo.jpg (1225x529, 290K)

thats really both her? wtf? i still have the theory that Meghan was basically some VIP Prostitute, but got some tapes of her customers which got her into the position to blackmail her into the royal family. im saying this because noone looked happy that day. The queen didnt look happy, so she didnt arrange it, yet Harry didnt look like he wants to marry her either that day which makes me wonder why she was there. but thats just my headcanon.

what leads you to that conclusion?

Attached: satan city.jpg (2808x1776, 2.51M)

So what is it? 1/3 of the people of the world will die?

I wonder what God considers niggers, chinks, japs, and savage mexicans to be? Seriously. I'm genuinely concerned.

I know niggers aren't considered human otherwise all the humans they sacrifice and have sacrificed satan would've given them riches beyond their wildest dreams. It's pretty bad when you cut the beating hearts out of children for satan and he doesn't care because you are just another animal. Watch the cannibal warlords of liberia

please do not save my webm thanks it is very precious but i have decided to show it with you gentlemen this fine afternoon

Attached: eroom imed.webm (848x480, 2.17M)

I believe there's a pretty good possibility they will have a high level free mason at each fema camp chopping off peoples heads with guillotines. I know the camps exist I spoke with a man that worked for fema many years back.

Have a bamp

Attached: timechange.png (900x581, 653K)

Bible on niggers
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here).
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
This text goes deeper into the stuff of Cain being the serpents off-spring

Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
>12"When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
>And the LORD appointed a sign for Cain, so that no one finding him would slay him.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed and thus the curse but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham was "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
>And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour
remember how the niggers engaged in cannibalism and all the other degenerate stuff.

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

Attached: 911 meaning 3.png (1920x1513, 622K)

>thats really both her?
Yes. Look through her images, she really changes her looks, like a chamelian.

>Meghan was basically some VIP Prostitute
Yes, through Soho House Tornoto. Marcus Anderson and her were/are tight. He is high up in Soho. Prince Andrew has ties to Soho House, and his daughters (and Prince Harry's cousins) frequented Soho House a lot, as did Prince Harry. Prince Andrew is also friends with Jeff Epstein.

I am on a few blogs that have been researching the entire Meghan and Prince Harry relationship and how deep down the rabbit hole this goes. The Royal Family has broken every protocol for Meghan, and has allowed Meghan and Prince Harry to break every Royal rule and protocol. Lots of people associated with Meghan and her past are associated with pizzagate.

Attached: evil Harvey Weinstein with Princess Eugenie and Fergie and I think Harv's wife - well we know P (1280x917, 1.31M)

I believe Lucifer to be Satan before the fall.
Venus is Lucifer when it appears as a morningstar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
>Lucifer (/ˈljuːsJfər/ LEW-si-fər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language, refers either to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star.[1][2][3]
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, The Lucifer will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has

The 2 (Venus and Saturn) being connected (via Lucifer-Satan) gives also then some connections to the bull symbolism of moloch when he ruled possibly back then still as lucifer and thus is the golden calf as Venus is the planet that rules over Taurus

yeah, i have no idea about her past otherwise, just that he some cheap roles as actress which she likely got through sucking jewish cock like everyone in hollywood, so i cant say much else about her.

Attached: venus pentagram.gif (500x500, 1.06M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

oh my gosh when will molochfags come to terms with their own stupidity? you got fooled by pizzagate. many people did early on. but by now, most people moved forward with their lives. not you though. still posting the same emails and shitty infographics that you were in 2016. take your threads to /x/ where they belong

i like how both make sure that you dont assume that the jews actually did this, but were merely blamed for these...

Attached: saturn symbol.png (1292x828, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=uw2Iwe135ss
Sam Hyde is most likely a Satanist.

i was about to run out of stuff on satanism, but now you gave me motivation to expand the thread to elite pedophilia, so thanks for that.

So here we go:
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related for more on this)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Puello is a name that also came up as culprit in a recent Child trafficking busts, but is appearently another person. Maybe related?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6018907/Child-prostitution-ring-girls-branded-tattoos-owners-smashed.html?mrn_rm=als1

Attached: silsby 2.png (1704x6930, 1.05M)

>Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead

Okay the rest of it I don't know but that one is really grasping at straws. I've asked my dead father for advice, does that mean I'm a satanist?

Do you have to ruin every thread with your serpent seed nonsense?

I’m getting tired of going over it with you, at least three times I’ve shown you scripture that directly contradicts every bit of “evidence” for your theory, yet you persist.

And for what? It changes literally nothing else in the Bible.

Not sure if you are interested but a quick rundown on some of Meghan's past: She was married to Jewish Hollywood film director and producer Trevor Engelson. They had a traditional Jewish wedding. He got her the job on the TV show, "Suits," which filmed in Toronto. She divorced him and hooked up with a celebrity chef in Toronto, Cory Vitiello. She ditched Cory for Prince Harry. Rumors abound that she was married before Trevor but no proof.

Meghan did a speech for the UN and is a huge feminist SJW and commie. She associated with all the progressive dems in America - Hillary, Huma, Obama, Justin Trudeau in Canada, etc. That is why I think her and Prince Harry are part of the globalist-commie agenda.

Attached: wedding - May 19, 2018 - Queen eyeing MM.jpg (763x1200, 130K)

Zombies are real and will occur in the apocalypse. It is demonic possession from Ba'al worship. Remember the influx of zombie movies at the beginning of this decade.