Vice or Virtue

Just would like to know Jow Forumss general opinion on Vice News.

Attached: teddy.jpg (2560x1563, 974K)

Cute pupper

they're big on promoting pedophilia

These queer midget sex workers are fighting the patriarchy in Venezuela (and that’s a GOOD thing)

>Vice

Attached: Vice writers.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

>Vice.

Attached: vice business model.jpg (470x763, 54K)

I used to watch some of their stuff years ago, when it seemed like they were just doing stories on weird shit no one else was really paying attention to.
Is it different now? Is there an obvious agenda theyre pushing?

Attached: ShadowEmotions.jpg (494x819, 228K)

you forgot to say DURR HURR, faggot
WOOP where tha mods at?

Lol.
Short, sweet and to the point.
Ty.

Whats that?

>teddy.jpg

Attached: clever doggo.gif (370x319, 1.99M)

propaganda

I watch every episode. Most of it is good. They're anti-Trump, of course. I skip over the libtard crap.

yeah i bet you watch jon oliver too

I do. And Bill Maher.

The only vice vid ive seen in the last maybe 5 years was one on how Japan is starting to build its military again.
Was pretty interesting.

Attached: 1512357856903.jpg (1500x1000, 1.23M)

ur a meme you dip

I'm a news junkie. All those shows have good news video clips. Their libtard stuff hasn't swayed me. I used to watch The Daily Show when Jon Stewart hosted. He didn't convince me either. The best anti-libtard propaganda is libtard propaganda. It's so transparent, so stupid.

They used to be good, but that was years ago. Watch their old stuff.

a little while before being bought out they went from edgy and interesting things pursued for the sake of telling stories that wouldn't otherwise be heard to shilling the neoliberal globalist party line but to attempt to preserve their veneer of irreverence and faux radicalism they peppered it with some features of appalling deviancy and retarded alternative lifestyles.

Much like Cracked it was something I used to appreciate and visit frequently even when I didn't particularly care for the content but once their essence changed, I haven't gone back or even been curious what they're up to. It's completely dead to me.

its all the same shit you watch 1 episode you watched them all

I like it. It is not mainstream media. I learn about things that otherwise I would never be aware of

I especially like Isobel Yeung. She's gorgeous.

Attached: Isobel Yeung half Chinese half white VICE.S04E04.720p.HDTV.x264-BATV - 09.jpg (1920x1200, 124K)

>What Do You Guys Think?
I think you should read the rules.

Uh, no. That's impossible. It's NEWS. By definition, every show is different.

Jow Forums supports anarchy, not rules.

they were red hot when they were using non-union journalists on their own insurance to cover big stories like ukraine and syria. Now they're kind of bogged down in partisan US politics and it kind of sucks.

I think the trouble started when they made that deal with HBO. HBO wanted the youth market, but they're also legacy media with political deals and advertising out the ass and their problems exerted a lot of pressure on Vice to change from a lean internet company into a media brand.

At the same time the left over skate punks stayed punk because they were massive faggots, and because most dudes don't read much they decided to hard pitch towards LGBBQ and relationship columns instead of general interest stuff, which irreversibly changes your demo.

It used to be good, it stayed good after Gav left. It might come good again. Who knows.

Attached: 1540872987480.jpg (518x620, 54K)

its the way they present it, not what they are presenting

>advertising out the ass
HBO has zero advertising. Bill Maher was fired from Politically Incorrect because sponsors wouldn't support his show. HBO hired him because they don't have sponsors — no ads.

Pretty angel.

Attached: Isobel Yeung half Chinese half white 01.jpg (1009x668, 79K)

every media company has an agenda fgt. just cause they're not running ads doesn't mean they aren't running sponsored content or making deals to secure celebrity appearances, or getting paid to abuse editorial control.

Attached: 1541116068280s.jpg (156x250, 6K)

My comment was about ads, faggot, not agenda.

> pupper

Neck yourself faggot. Learn to talk like an adult.

That show that had weed cooking or some shit had a fucking 10/10 on it that’s all I remember. They nightly talk show with those two dudes from Queens was good until trump won then it was unwatchable.

This

modern advertising is now cut and pasting press releases into an article. nobody follows oldfag advertising guidelines, and DESU I kind of expected someone who thinks genocidal ideology from the 1800s is the hot new thing to not know what the fuck they're talking about.

OMG Quit being so GAY
Fucking KILL YOURSELF WEW LAD
M..m..muh feel gaiss"
Pwhahaha

Attached: holy shit what now.png (423x680, 557K)