Holy Shit!

Ok Jow Forums, so I just spent the last 12 hours researching and making this graph, and all I can say is fuck. The graph contains data from 107 countries, and, as would imply, plots IQ vs. white population. All the near 0%, high IQ countries are Asian, surprise surprise, but even then, the graph does not skew that far. This is as accurate as I could find. For some reason, the ethnic composition is very hard to find for many countries. I really am losing my mind here guys. What the fuck?

Also, it looks very much like a cock.

Attached: What.jpg (839x507, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/XwTPq0ub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For you burgers who don't care about other countries, I did the same for every state as well.

Attached: Proof.jpg (881x531, 72K)

I mean, what are you asking? Did you not know this?

Elaborate please?

Is this just average IQ plus how white a country is?

You had to plot this shit to realize whites and asians are the only ones who have high IQ. This is sad.
It is an average and it is changing because the world is being brazilified and the evolutionary pressures that pushed the IQ upwards are being removed.

Yes.

It's good to have mathematical proof.

Attached: 1540440750814.jpg (600x800, 211K)

What a wonderful waste of time.

This isn't a mathematical proof, not that you're wrong, but don't call it a mathematical proof.
t. statistics student

Well done user, people might say you're just stating the obvious but if you put time and effort into making it I applaud you.

You should do a graph for the percentage of every other ethnicity. This is pretty cool to see graphed out like this.

Now do "Ethnic diversity vs. IQ".

Attached: pthpth.jpg (499x499, 28K)

No, you misunderstood. It is not A proof, it is proof.

What US state is 25% white? I didn't even think California is that bad. Or does this include like Puerto Rico.

I'm not a statsfag, please tell me why the R^2 value is so low? Doesn't that represent how well the curve fits the data?

What state is that outlier on the left?

Hawaii.

Hawaii with all the islanders.

See

How well it fits the line of best fit yeah, but there are 107 data points, and it is a linear regression.

Attached: 1540430497305.jpg (640x800, 34K)

why dont you name the dots?

I think you messed up the decimal point there (y=0.13...)

>doesn't understand regression analysis

Out of curiosity, could you remove the asians and see how the curve fits?

Attached: asdfasdf.png (839x507, 100K)

I'm smart because Newton was smart! I'm creative because Leonardo da Vinci was white!
> spends all his time playing vidya

I'm physically superior because that one powerlifting champion was Nordic
> hasnt touched a dumbbell, looks like a fag

Seems like a bit of a stawman there friend. I don't see anyone saying what you're saying they're saying.

Quite a bit better.

Attached: Screenshot_20181104-200835_Sheets.jpg (749x454, 58K)

Just about. The East Asian box should be only like 5 top countries though. The middle ones are mixed shitholes.

t. Angry poo.

Attached: 1538325007133.jpg (720x891, 193K)

Just look at Brazil.

Unlike you faggots, my self esteem isn't precariously balanced on the achievements of other men of my race. You're just delusional narcissists with a jaded view of your capabilities.

ITT: Jow Forums doesn't understand basic inferential statistics

What's your p value for both alpha and beta? Did you control for possible underlying variables such as average education levels of sample subjects?

> my self esteem isn't precariously balanced on the achievements of other men
Neither is mine. You're just false assuming it is.

Dunning-Kruger effect, the post.

plot asian on Z

gas everything below 115

(which is what the kikes did in ww2, holocaust was a kike op)

IQ has nothing to do with education level, that's why you can test a 6 year old. It is problem solving.

Controlling all the variables is not realistic. It's clear to any semi-intelligent white/asian that shitskins and niggers are retarded

IQ has nothing to do with intelligence though, chink*id.

White people invent and forget.
Yellow people copy and remember.
Black people do neither.

And that's why Europeans are more superior than Asians.

Everyday on /pol there's about dozen IQ threads. Every single day.

Only people with low self esteem resort to the lowest common denominator of muh race superior. Deriding chinks and niggers don't make you any smarter or stronger. You've just wasted your time softening your fragile ego

IQ and higher education have been shown to be correlated numerous times. It's like regressing all deaths in a year on car accidents and claiming all deaths are caused by car accidents.

Controlling several important ones is more than realistic.

Can you suggest controls?

Higher IQ people are more likely to have higher education. Getting an education doesn't magically raise your IQ.

I'm sure some people do get some self-esteem from that, I can't speak for everyone who posts here.
A lot of it is also a reaction to the left's constant demonstration of whites. It's understandable to counter that with talk of IQ and white inventions.

*demonization

Thanks, it's also interesting how few counties are in the middle in terms of whiteness, you would think there would be more muttified countries, but even the European ones are solidly on the right (for now). Although it might just be that there are a large quantity of homogeneous, nonwhite countries that are included.

This. They propagate the destruction of whites daily, and yet, most of the world can barely function.

Attached: 1541044272107m.jpg (1024x1024, 210K)

Checked, and the data leaves out many central American countries.

Attached: 20181104_133023.jpg (1171x1175, 607K)

This guy is right.
IQ test correlates with traits that contribute to """success""" in (((income))) and (((academia)))
Jews corrupted the infrastructure and the system so that Jewish nepotism is the main factor in success
IQ tests are biased towards Jews due to the nature of how IQ tests are made.
IQ tests are not an actual intelligence indicator

Attached: 1531372549540.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

You can stop trying to sound smart dumbass. Every statistics student on the planet knows about simple linear regression. You can plot a line with literally any scatter plot; just because you did doesn't mean you can draw a conclusion from it.

It counts as neither a mathematical proof nor as statistical "proof". You haven't checked the data for homoscedasticity, collinearity, etc. Look, all I'm saying is don't go showing this to anyone who knows what they're talking about because they're going to grill you on these things and you're gonna look like a dumbass even though your conclusion is correct.

>IQ and higher education have been shown to be correlated numerous times
Then why are you trying to include higher education in the model? You don't want non-collinear vectors not collinear vectors.

Furthermore, we're talking about IQ as the response variable, and the question of interest how strongly does it correlate with a white population. Where does higher education fit into that? It sounds like you're arguing against a question that's not even posed in the thread.

>IQ test correlates with traits that contribute to """success""" in (((income))) and (((academia)))

It correlates to success in any skill or knowledge based activity. You can't find any where it won't correlate.

Last time I checked people would rather be born white than black. In virtually every corner of the globe, being brown is viewed as a stigma.

White men/women are usually the highest on the dating pole - widely desired by all other races. White men/women make more money than their brown counterparts (exception of South Asians).

And yet... here we are, a bunch of pathetic low-tier white men compensating for their obvious lack of potential and drive. Your race has nothing to do with how uninspiring your life is. With how pathetic you are. You weren't born black from an illiterate single mother along with a dozen other children, so stop pretending like how the cards are stacked against you.

You should remove that outlier before doing the fitting.

Please do same for black population and crime rate.

You can find hundreds, if not thousands of articles and videos of people demonizing whites. They're the only race it's acceptable to be openly racist against in the west. We're constantly hearing about how we're guilty for everything bad in the world, we're the eternal oppressor. It's even being taught to our kids in school now. We need to shut our racist mouths while unchecked immigration of low-skilled, low-IQ trash is forced down our throats. We see the police siding with this trash over the citizens of their own country. We see the media calling us horrible racists for daring to complain that Muslim grooming gangs are gang-raping thousands of girls and committing all sorts of other crimes. I could go on for some time here. People aren't pissed off because they're losers and they're looking for someone to blame, they're pissed off because their counties are going to shit and morons like you do nothing but spew your crap about how racist whites are. Take your self-righteous bullshit and shove it up your ass.

Great work! Is there any way you can post the data online? Some of the graphs can definitely be cleaned up a bit.

>IQ and higher education have been shown to be correlated numerous times
It's a spurious correlation. Only those with the requisite IQ bother to enact significant education programs.

Who would have a higher IQ/pattern recognition skill? The person who literally cannot read, or the chink who had to memorize 3000 images to read roadsigns.?

>we're the eternal oppressor

Whites and Europeans dominated the last century exactly because they were good at oppression. Even a cursory knowledge of the British Empire would tell you how far overreaching the British were.

As a result of this oppression, you have hundreds of millions of low-class, many illiterate, "subhuman" trash. Take a good look at Africa. Take a look at the nigger problem in America. Who would know if you TREAT them like subhuman trash, they will ACT like subhuman trash. SURPRISE SURPRISE

You think niggers are stupid, low-IQ trash. So you treat them as such. Then you act surprised when they do stupid, low-IQ things?

this makes sense being that the mean on an IQ bell curve for whites is around 100

Stop living in the past. Nobody alive today did any of that crap you moron. I didn't fucking colonize shit, nor did any white you'll ever meet. Pull your head out of your ass.

And if you think Africa would have been some sort of Wakandan paradise without white oppression, you're fucking insane. The continent was full of brutal tribal warfare well before the white man ever set foot there.
No whites are there oppressing them now. Whites are spending tens of billions and countless man-hours every year to help African nations. Not to mention that white nations are by far the most open and welcoming parts of the world.

today..we have come across ultimate evil
an evil in which powers in the mind

>It's a spurious correlation.

It's not spurious; there is an obvious causation effect, but not in the direction liberals believe: smart people build strong educational institutions.

>r^2 value of 0.32
fucking
K E K
E
K
(do asian and nigger too)

I know, but do you think that there is a regression that fits perfectly with that?

Attached: 1534469656935m.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

his p value doesn't seem really relevant here. It has 107 points, with an R^2 of .351. Effect size > significance, if significance is at or near the alpha level, which with this many data points and a correlation so high it obviously is.

>Did you control for possible underlying variables such as average education levels of sample subjects?

IQ is minimally impacted by education levels. Moot point. By per capita numbers of degrees black women are the most educated group in the US. Do you think they're also the smartest?

Decent chart OP. Might be worth grouping my racial cluster for the sake of pretty visuals though. I'd suggest learning the language "R" for these purposes if you don't know it. ggplot is easy to use.

Attached: 1535501184550.jpg (222x227, 39K)

For what it's worth my leafy friend, r^2 of .32 is pretty huge. Standard measures of effect size are small, medium, and large. r (note r not r^2) of >.5 = large. Within biological sciences a large effect size is pretty huge, plenty of experiments would be regarded as very successful if they merely showed a mid level medium effect size.

Thank you. The graph has already got people on Twitter blocking me, kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-013123_Gallery.jpg (1080x785, 464K)

>is buttmad about implications of a relationship between IQ and race
>my self esteem isn't precariously balanced on my race's achievements

>R
my nigga

> collinearity
Hmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
How would I check for this?
How could I ask my smart friends to check for this/explain this to me?

Go away Peterson.

R^2 is low but what's the p-value? Did you use R? It should be in the output

I'm a stats PhD and the guy was right. A mathematical proof is something different than a linear regression which shows a strong correlation.

A "proof" would entail a correlation of +/-1, essentially. There are nearly no "proofs" in epidemiology, just best estimates.
Don't try to sound smart around people who actually know what they're talking about, it makes you look extremely retarded.

Jamal Peterson kek
I'm accomplished AND proud of my race, monkey boy.

This Kraut gets it. You want to know the p value for beta otherwise it could just be nonsense.
Alpha is kind of irrelevant

This. Post the data and I'll make it better.

Oh vey my ID is almost fuhrer

I never said it was a proof! I'm saying it is good evidence. I am using layman's terms!

Attached: RachelCook.jpg (1080x1081, 231K)

Fair enough. But when OP clarified what he meant, there was no reason for people to claim he doesn't know what he's saying lol

Yes, normies need to see data

OP where did you go? Gibs me dat data

I am OP! Different WiFi at my girlfriend's house. Also

pastebin.com/XwTPq0ub

There are probably more illiterate chinks than there are people in the us.a Chinese achievement is cherry picked.

this thread is full of retards

Your data is in that pastebin.

chinese IQ is skewed by the fact that they cheat blatantly and have made the stereotype "smart asian" to cover up their blatant cheating

t. Butthurt Eritrean.

Do with with %asian going to the left with %white going right

those text are already made ,tend of thousands of homogeneous text across the world
that is what pisa text are and have native only puntuation too

Attached: O8CKpZ4.png (339x1246, 33K)

you can't "cheat" a raven progressive matrices you fucking idiot. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Looking at you "data" in your pastebin, you're probably 16.

Just know there's not a perfect correlation with 'g' and these standardized tests, but it is very, very high.

Cope.

>Also, it looks very much like a cock.
If your dick is covered in blue spots you should seek medical attention

>

no surprise IQ tests originally were normalized to 100 with standard deviation of 10 for the test population at the time of test design which was white. Jews and Asians are 10-20 points higher than whites.

The shape, I meant.