How is this not voter intimidation?

How is this not voter intimidation?

Attached: Black-Panthers-West-End.jpg (2048x1536, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@33.7756027,-84.4722768,3a,75y,357.39h,90.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTDaXYFoEjGz6DIsnn9Hw0g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-04/georgia-investigating-democrats-allegedly-hacking-voting-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All three of those guns look like air soft to me.
Remember convicted felons can't vote or own guns.

Niggers look like they bought their entire kit at the family dollar.

Call the police and tell them it is voter intimidation.

Who cares? I'd prefer blacks not having guns, but being armed is a thing in America.

Are they near a polling place? If not, who cares? Open carry is legal in Georgia.

Make guns illegal now you nigger lovers.

jordans and grocery bag old nigra could be the best rb6 operator yet

Doesn't make sense that legal gun owners would support Abrams, either.

It looks as if the building behind them could be a DMV.

>How is this not voter intimidation?
Looks like a peaceful 2nd Amendment rally to me.

Yeah, the gool 'ol Georgian Family Dollar DMV.

>black supremacist group
>peaceful

just call the cops and say a bunch of people are pointing their rifles at other people.

the police will harass them and probably kill one.

kek

Likely doesn't matter. I haven't seen any DDS office with restricted entry.
>Q: Are state government buildings off limits?
>A: No. HB60 decriminalized the carrying of weapons into government buildings when the government building is open for business and where ingress into such building is not restricted or screened by security personnel. A license holder who enters or attempts to enter a government building carrying a weapon where ingress is restricted or screened by security personnel shall be guilty of a misdemeanor if at least one member of such security personnel is certified as a peace officer. However if a license holder immediately exits such building or immediately leaves such location upon notification of his or her failure to clear security due to the carrying of a weapon shall not be guilty of a misdemeanor. A person who is not a license holder and who attempts to enter a government building carrying a weapon shall be guilty of a misdemeanor.

>Next to a family dollar AND a pawn shop

That's in the Ghetto, it makes no meaningful difference

It’s fine to do this in some random place.

It’s not fine to do this outside of a polling place.

I don’t know what the case is here, but blacks have a history of doing shit like this outside polling places. Mainly the Black Panthers.

They're defending their right of assembly and showing their political support. The Black Panthers have done it before and it's all legal as long as they don't point the guns at anybody (that's assault) or threaten to kill anybody. You may not agree with them but their within their constitutional rights.

Black Panthers still exist?

>It’s not fine to do this outside of a polling place.
The law only restricts carrying with 150 feet of a polling place, which isn't very far.

Communism never goes away. It's a cancer laying dormant until it senses it is the time to fester.

>nigger
>owning a $3.5k rifle
Doubt.jpeg

Attached: 1430445862486.jpg (600x610, 35K)

I don't have a problem with it. 1%ers protect my folks.

>in front of a Family Dollar and a pawn shop
At least they know where their target demo is.

Yeah, or a $4000 M203 (or variant) grenade launcher with Title II stamp.

>Subhumans have rights now
The absolute state of MIGApede niggerlovers.

Attached: EB03BB07-FA1B-4393-844A-AAB876CA47D2.jpg (1024x575, 117K)

Yes and no.
Some of the original members are still alive, but I don't know any that directly carried on. They're typically newer organizations, with some old member's blessing.

google.com/maps/@33.7756027,-84.4722768,3a,75y,357.39h,90.04t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sTDaXYFoEjGz6DIsnn9Hw0g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

seriously, according to how they hold them they could be counted as 'brandishing'.

Glad to see them exercising their constitutional rights.

Go get some of your friends and do the same. Don’t let people be intimidated by niggers with guns.

How is it voter intimidation? Because they're black? It's not their fault you find black people intimidating, that's your insecurity.
>b-but muh guns!
Oh I'm sorry, what happened to the inviolate 2nd amendment? Why can't they peacefully assemble and exercise their second amendment rights? I thought you were constitutional originalists?

>Open carry is legal in Georgia.
There's open carry and there's brandishing. You don't get to hold a gun in both hands like you're ready to shoot it and say, "I was just open carrying!"

because you are a racist

With airsoft?
>All the gun bodies are the same shade of black, same material/texture
>The barrels exposed outside the shrouds are identical metal colors
>Is that shot gun a 42 gauge?
>Does he really have a Title II stamp for that grenade launcher?

It looks like these all came from the same airsoft maker bought at the same time.

I'm not a Jow Forumsommando, so maybe corrections can be made (maybe the grenade launcher is actually a non stamped flare launcher, things like that).

lmfao

KYS fake stormfag

FAKE AND GAY

SAGE

Brandishing is not defined in Georgia law so it would be up to a judge to decide if what they're doing is a problem or not. Considering they're in Fulton County, they could probably stick one of the guns in your mouth while yelling "Get ready to die motherfucker" and have the judge let them go.

>>Does he really have a Title II stamp for that grenade launcher?
Isn't that a flashlight or laser sight?

Open carry. This is what we want faggot.

How can GA fags sleep at night knowing they haven't taken these faggots out yet? Get on a roof.

>Here's my uneducated opinion on another country's gun laws
Don't worry leaf, most of us ignored your post anyway.

Makes me want to walk right past them with a Kemp for Governor shirt on and laugh.

Looks like a grenade launcher trigger on that. A laser sight of flashlight wouldn't have a switch modeled like that (I don't think, at least unless it's really going for tacticool).

Best idea so far.

I am a lawful neutral constitutionalist. I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't care what your opinion is, they're protected by law to do this.

The cops in the zone that contains West End have better things to do than harass these guys. If it was Buckhead, that'd probably work.

Attached: 1451616327566.jpg (455x351, 48K)

How is this not clearly brandishing?

That'd be a state's law. You Georgian?

And yeah, I'm often better informed about American law than Americans, because I'm intelligent, reasonable, and do my homework. "Open carry" doesn't mean a right to handle guns any way you like in public, right up until you actually pull the trigger. If you're carrying, you have to comport yourself in a manner that doesn't put others in reasonable fear that you're likely to commit violent acts. They might call it "brandishing" or "assault" or "unsafe handling of a firearm" or other things, but the right to carry guns isn't a right to wave them around, and every jursidiction has some sort of laws against holding weapons menacingly outside of situations where you're justified in threatening lethal force.

Wait a second, doesn't stacey Abrams favor gun confiscation?

She does. These are toys.

No one said they were smart. But the left just wants to remove the right for whites to own guns.

Seems like it to me. Let's find the location and call the cops.

Attached: Untitled.png (1096x634, 80K)

>How is this not clearly brandishing?
Brandishing doesn't exist in Georgia but if you point a weapon at someone without good reason, you can be charged with felony aggravated assault. What they're doing is unlikely to be considered aggravated assault.

Attached: 1451612596212.jpg (307x352, 13K)

>location
checked btw

How is that intimidating?

Attached: 246FC85800000578-2897914-image-a-1_1420500044079.jpg (634x476, 38K)

Unless they're within 150 feet of a polling place, it has nothing to do with preventing anyone to exercise their right to vote.

>the police will harass them and probably kill one

Attached: 1329407108059.jpg (126x121, 3K)

#4 has a beret and orthopedic shoes for this mismatched leg sizes

shoot them and sprinkle some crack

>Spas-12 and fucking nade launcher
What the fuck lol

The chimp on the left had his fingern the trigger of his shotgun. Probably a street corner hood.
The men with ar’s at least have no finger on the trigger and the one on right has no mag or a small mag. They look like shithead dindus to me but at least they aren’t being chimps like the shotgunner. The shotgun guy makes it a crime. He is brandishing, disturbing peace, terroristic threat, assault, inciting riot, etc.

The Black Panthers have done this shit for decades. Politicians don't give a fuck about voter intimidation because they pussies and they do;t want to get confrontational with these fags.

niggers

Attached: unnamed.jpg (450x433, 68K)

Shits fake af. The bluing wouldn’t be that perfect shade of black on the barrels.

Based and redpilled.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-04/georgia-investigating-democrats-allegedly-hacking-voting-system
Get fucked Niggers.

It has to hurt so much to defend someone’s right to carry guns. But they are negroes, so you have to. You would probably also let your daughter become a coal burner

I think they bought airsoft and spray painted them all the same shade of black and used some metallic gunmetal paint on the barrels of the rifles (identical colors) to mask the orange safety ring.

Checked!
Calling.

Attached: 1538956625866.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

its only scary because they are black, if they were white, you would know they are sane

Take out that chicken joint supply depot in the back, and it's over before it starts.

>SCAR Heavy
based nigger

Turnabout is fair play.

Attached: 1876-'Of course he wants to vote Democrat.jpg (1526x1100, 792K)

>negroes
Doesn't matter if they're niggers or not. Defending the right to have and carry those weapons applies to all. You confuse someones race with their nationality and their rights with peoples sentiments towards them. Your inner spic is showing.

Lol, ol Stacy wants you to hand in every single one of those guns you are using. Idiots.

Fuck that, just call in and say they fired a round or two. They'll arrive in no time.

I hope Abrams wins. Georgia needs some serious housecleaning. From the flag to the politics they are backwards

Look, as much as I want to believe, and do believe Dems would do what they can to flub the vote numbers, in their favor. That shit looks really bad for Kemp. Hell, maybe Dems knew it would look bad for him, and did try to hack the registration servers.

lol stfu

......please stop acting like a cuck op.

>walk pass them
>throw up your fist and say "black lives matter" or "stay strong"
>go inside and vote Republican

Same with those "my gf asked me if I was voting Democrat" stories.

Attached: 1540844470348.jpg (1259x589, 80K)

>because I'm intelligent, reasonable, and do my homework.

And yet you have no idea what brandishing a weapon means.

>That shit looks really bad for Kemp.
>Dems have been advancing this narrative literally for years
>When Kemp does it he looks bad
eh?

I think it's awesome, good for them, flex your rights.
Suburban white women will be terrified though.

They're the party of master-tier deflection, projection, obfuscation and emotional manipulation. They already pulled the "oh, Kemp is suppressing black voters!!!!" hard, and with professional PR teams, so Kemp, as SoS coming out with this looks bad on his part; like he's trying to deflect.

Why are you even mad at this?

This is literally gold for Republicans. Imagine a moderate to liberal leaning white undecided voter driving past this. They will most certainly vote red. It's making me think these are actual Republican agents

Because I know you user. You hate those weapons. You hate open carry. When your woman menstruates you put a sympathy tampon up your ass

Niggers aren't people.

>"CONVICTED felons"

The key word there is convicted.
Not that it matters, nogs, get guns all the time.

Attached: obama laughing.jpg (435x301, 40K)

Attached: im-black-love-my-race-youre-white-you-hate-my-race-i-guess-youre-the-bigot-coward-shaun-king.jpg (390x488, 94K)

I'm the one saying open carry applies to all. I'm a constitutional carry advocate and live in a state that recognizes my rights. I have no problem with niggers carrying guns, mostly because I don't live around niggers like a poor border hopper.

>nogs with guns campaigning for a nog who wants to take away guns

Attached: 1531802463738m.jpg (1022x1024, 68K)

I'm more and more convinced they're airsoft. No gun maker would put a high gloss finish on a rifle like that, let alone 3 different models and I have rarly seen rifle barrels left bare like that and not blued.

Isn't it technically illegal to make an airsoft gun look like a real gun, and particularly dangerous if you're an "oppressed black person who is targeted by the police"?

They looks pretty badass. I want them on my team.

I don't know about Georgian airsoft law, but in MI, you can't physically remove the orange, so if you paint over it, you're technically fine.

Pawn shop, dollar store. Who are they intimidating, other nigs? Kek