Diversity

is the only way humanity will survive

Change my mind

Attached: 0001-4408ef33-4ee11aa2-1200-bca9a6d6.jpg (933x700, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
faceberg.com/VofEurope/videos/vb.262995477415279/197279981170213/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1540947550267.png (756x768, 131K)

Why are they all different colors? Disgusting. They all need to have frizzy hair and a medium shade of beige.

Survive what?

correct, but in order for you to have diversity, you need segregation and nationalism for all countries
otherwise it's globalism in which everyone becomes brown

Attached: multi.gif (313x339, 17K)

How hard is to do eugenics? Let's just live in a society were we can fuck whoever we want but produce mostly white children.

i agree. genetic diversity is created by isolation though.

ethnostates are needed.

Humanity has survived a long time without it already.

That chart is stupid because it proves nothing factually.

Negress in the center looks like she shit herself.

What a stupid thing to say

Yeah survive but look all the problems that shit creates, if we get rid of race we can go back to killing each other over religion, oh yeah, we already do that to.

America will be an ethnostate for mixed race superhumans. Disgusting non-mixed whites asians and blacks can stay in their native countries.

Attached: 1540708683348.png (120x158, 15K)

Humanity doesn't exist. Egalitarianism is the big lie, and you've taken the bait.

true

Attached: nwo3.png (2576x1668, 2.54M)

would the US be better off without any non whites?? imagine that for a moment... the answer would be unequivocally yes. now think of a world with no shitskins. the same would apply.

diversity is death

Literally makes no sense. Non whites are already gigantic populations in their home countries. They shouldn´t be in white/european countries.
Consider yourself proven wrong. These people do not represent biodiversity but actually lack of it and it´s destroying biodiversity to suggest what you just did.

Attached: World_Population_2018.png (6985x2670, 1.29M)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nothingisbeoyndourreach.png (1889x1889, 291K)

most of those girls look like they just crawled out of a sewer

If we all mix then we’ll just be 92 IQ mutts to be ruled by the khazaar Milkers. I can’t wait.

Attached: 739D08E8-8EDA-44FA-ADF9-3CCC09256186.jpg (819x1024, 115K)

jew first

Isnt that proved by science tho? We are all homo sapiens aren't we? genuinely curius on what do you mean

mixed race superhumans? look at brazil and tell me favela monkeys are superhumans

Attached: 1541242558707.jpg (649x418, 133K)

Does nignogs can survive fcking bullets idk what do you imply here lol

They are already doing it in Japan.

The only ones who were ever considered human by the forefathers was whites and whites only.
Eat shit and die kike faggot.
/saged

Attached: DayOfTheRope.gif (346x180, 2.85M)

I meant Those there been awake for far to long

Somebody call PETA. They dressed that poor animal in a bikini just to sell fruit punch. Disgusting.

Attached: monkey-in-middle.png (529x358, 190K)

If, ten seconds from now, every non-white person on planet Earth vanished?

You'd be on here twenty seconds from now, complaining about the people with broad noses threatening the straight-nose race.

It´s not combinatorically possible to do even if you wanted to.
He means there´s no such thing as a uniformed humanity where we are totally similar in every way.
Look the whole lie about diversity is that every total fucking thing about it is a lie from top to bottom. The first implication is that there´s a bazillion white people on the planet, and others basically don´t exist. So therefore bring them into your nation. Not only is this completely wrong but the facts are actually EXACTLY OPPOSITE. There´s very few white/european people on the planet, and they exist almost only in their own nations. The other groups are both larger in volume and higher % in ethnic concentration in their own countries.
They play on a local illusion where they don´t want you to look at a world map and look at their population sizes of these other groups. So you assume they barely exist because there aren´t so many different ones in white/european ancestry countries. Well that´s because they have their own countries where they are like 98% their people. Look at africa 1.288 billion africans. That´s more people than USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and every single country in europe COMBINED.

Attached: 1541044877377.jpg (1016x603, 138K)

That is true, but too much too soon creates a backlash.

A one world government is also inevitable, and I dont necessarily think that that is bad, but they are forcing the issue, and demonizing white people, which has proved to be their cardinal mistake, and biggest point of resistance

it lacks elegance and simplicity

It would have worked flawlessly in two, three hundred years.

It doesn't need to prove anything factually, it's just a demonstration on what mixing does and how it destroys diversity.

What you need is cross ethnic respect for eachother. And that works best on a nation to nation basis. Bringing in different ethnicities in same nations only creates ethnic strife. If it didn´t there would be zero international strife of any kind faggots. Diversity means difference. The notion that if you make yourself as different from eachother as possible. You´ll get along better. Ofcourse you won´t, those who are less mixed and a majority something will just rally together in similar groups and be pissed off that their ethnicity and identity was dilluted. There´s no kind of combinatory blending possible to achieve any kind of 'racial equality' where people are carbon copies of eachother. Without making you completely rootless and without ethnic identity at all, by being mixed with say 10 different various ethnic groups to the point where pretty much none of them factor in, and then you go from majority something to nothing. And if you do that you actually DESTROY biodiversity since every race mixing you dillute parentage on both sides. There is no way to solve it other than respecting eachother. And that´s best done in individual nations where each group can do their own thing that appeals most to their ethnic group. Nation states are still the best solution.
The only thing this shit is going to result in is people without any ethnic cohesion whatsoever. Who don´t give a fuck about eachother since they have absolutely nothing in commmon with eachother. ethnically or otherwise. And the only one benefitting from that is a tight knit elite who don´t do that, who can then lord over you. And you don´t gather together to do something about it, since nobody cares about eachother. This is not hard to grasp.

Attached: 1541043638218.jpg (672x508, 85K)

i'll support it if i get some nice SE asian pussy

>diversty doesn't wor-

Attached: twice-brand-new-girl-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 692K)

There is no such thing as diversity. It´s a play on biodiversity. But what it actually means is DIFFERENCE. So the notion is the more different we are from eachother the easier we can get along. Well that´s precisely the OPPOSITE way of how everything works. How do you get easier along with someone you have nothing in common with?
From a biodiversity perspective rampant race mixing is completely destructive, but only to certain groups. Which are white/europeans. Those are the ones target selected by the jews to do this. Everyone else stays the same in their own nations don´t you get that. With higher % ethnic homogeny, and larger populations.
Normal ethnic mixing of lower amount is not big deal. But forced race mixing is a big deal. It´s quite easy to by quotas move people around so that every ethnicity remain majority in their own nations. But even that is biodiversity destructive. The most respective with regards to global biodiversity is actually to improve living conditions of every nation in the planet. So every ethnicity has it good where they are at. By improving infrastructure and balance their population sizes to match with the ressource demand relative to their population so there´s enough to go around for each. By full utilization of each nations on earths ressources. And making sure you keep populations low enough so that they don´t eat through them and use them all up. Everything other than that is just bullshit illusions and destructive endeavours for a small nepotistic international clique with global hegemonic plan to lord over a disconnected horde of stupid people with no cohesion. So the average person will get absolutely nothing good out of this race mixing and mass immigration.

Attached: stop.jpg (400x290, 57K)

This is crazy and I know you eurocucks can’t stand “mutt Americans” but if she’s a loyal woman that can keep up with me intellectually and above all, American, I wouldn’t care if she was black white or Asian. My identity doesn’t lie in race, I’m not a nigger. My brain, morals and ethics are my identity.

Why would I? The only way to maintain diversity is reproductive isolation.

America has been around for like 300 years, and wont be around for much longer. Your race has been around for ten thousand years, and will be around for thousands more if we protect it. So why would you put your country before race?

>My identity doesn’t lie in race
But it does. This is exactly where your base identity comes from and most of the expression of your organism emanates from. Without you having little choice in the matter. You can pretend but it´s not going to change much. That doesn´t stop you from respecting or admiring or appreciating other ethnicities, and infact makes it easier for you to get along with them. They have their way, you have your way. None of your ways are compromised if you have your own place each of your people can be. The issue is precisely how different people are. So some of their 'ways' can be quite contradictory. Race mixing isn´t going to sort that out. It´s just going to actually internalize it upon your genetics and make you a confused specimen who strive in several different directions at once or depending on the situation. And don´t belong to any of the groups of any side of your parentage since the more you are mixed the further you are removed from each group.

>High IQ Diversity
fixed that for you, OP.

Attached: CExxn9rUMAAARnF.jpg (494x482, 24K)

Your race has been around for even less time than the USA. Go get yourself a genetic test. Your admixture of genes? Not representative of persons a century ago. Race isn't fixed. That's just not a thing.

Actually it really does.
Hybridizing is one of the defined ways you decrease diversity.
Isolation is how you create speciation, which increases diversity.

BRRRRAAAAPPP

Wow there budy you just took out and compared the biggest continent on earth with a couple of countries. But I understand what you mean, and idk if thats all that much of a lie, yeah sure I would see some amerimutts believing this shit but isn't China the country with more population on earth? and that isn't so of a obscure fact. But yeah there are alot of others non-white, we are not the majority on the planet, still it doesnt mean humans shouldnt be treated all equal, we are almost geneticly identical after all.
Also you say that from top to bottom is a lie but just bring up a fairly weak fairly obvius point. if they are claiming this yes they are wrong but again it doesnt mean that Egalitarianism is wrong.

Again, I’m not a nigger who uses my race as a crutch for existence. Life is much more meaningful than tribalism if you don’t let yourself be dragged down by it.

While I won’t say your point has no validity, I think you’re missing my point. There are core values that the West was built on. I can appreciate each and every ethnicity without letting it be the only identity someone has.

>Race isn't fixed. That's just not a thing.
It´s far from as fluid as you think.
You are not some kind of hodgepodge, you are majority a particular expression of an ethnicity, which is what retains the majority of the traits of that group. And is responsible for transferring most of those traits to your offspring. You shouldn´t want to be a literal 10x10% combination of very different ethnic groups. You´d be a very very confused specimen. And they'd each be similarly massively dillutted, which would impact transferral and storage of those traits upon your offspring. You don´t just retain 100% of all the traits if you are 10x10% mixed. You´re not 10x the person a full combination of all those. Every aspect of those are dilluted. Since you can´t be 1000% something. Not how it works. Your expression maintains some kind of majority expression or the organism gets totally fucked up, it can´t fully express 10 radically different things as once as it manifest in an offspring.
>Wow there budy you just took out and compared the biggest continent on earth with a couple of countries. But I understand what you mean, and idk if thats all that much of a lie
See you don´t know. I posted the world map already. This does not even account for other ethnicities living in white/european ancestry created nations. But look at the other groups. Go click on the picture.

Kill Jews until they stop pushing their agenda or until they are all gone.

Attached: 3167080697670.jpg (960x508, 91K)

>While I won’t say your point has no validity, I think you’re missing my point. There are core values that the West was built on. I can appreciate each and every ethnicity without letting it be the only identity someone has.
Here´s the thing, culture and values are a direct expression of the ethnicity that is majority of that nation/created that nation. Other ethnicities might completely disagree with them and just decide to change your country completely to something that appeals to their ethnicity if they become majority in your country. So then you can just kiss all that goodbye if that happens. Nurture is not as strong as genetics. The way people think their mentality it's. Is just not just nurture. It comes with the package to a large degree.

Rather be dead than living besides nigger

Says the streat shiter kek

Attached: 1531358262518.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

you dont think the guy that took the picture had
the blessings to actually take that picture and
see it in first sight

Some people don´t get along very well because they are too different in what they want and how they are. FORCING THEM to live in same society. Is a really bad move. And they´d probably like eachother a hell of a lot more if they didn´t have to.

Tanning lotion models?

number4 btw what is that fucking dumptruck in the middle?

wtf even the black girls don't have asses

stripping in that town must pay very well

observance of color is describable mathematically, so no you are wrong big brain

Still far better than nigger.
You are no good either brasil
You are shithole too.

I really think that idea taht your are trying to push here is the one being kinda furcefull to be honest, just really conservative people think like this there is a huge grup taht loves diference, if it was like you say it is no one would ever move from their country.

If you think other races aren’t capable of adopting those same values at a micro level then we can just agree to disagree. I won’t sit here and say the only future for humanity and western values is by procreating only with a white woman.

You're a fuckin retard. He used "a few countries" because that's where whites mostly come from. Which, I would like to point out, Europe is also a continent. Africa is where niggers come from, whites come from Europe. That is factual, and why he used them.

Im not saying brasil is better or not, the gov fucked to hard for far to long not the nignogs shooting eachother.

based

Because you have purple, it does not imply that there is not red or blue.
Sorry faggot

Then who is going to invent and discover stuff, OP.
>Well?

Attached: white achievement 2.jpg (918x543, 101K)

>I really think that idea taht your are trying to push here is the one being kinda furcefull to be honest, just really conservative people think like this there is a huge grup taht loves diference, if it was like you say it is no one would ever move from their country.
I don´t believe people move from their countries because they don´t want to be around their people. If every nation on the earth was like wakanda level and their people just did everything right. Do you really think someone would say.
>ah fuck that shit, i'm going to live with those other people who i have so little in common with, and constantly feel out of place.
They move because their nations for whatever reasons they are not satisfied with the conditions of it.
>If you think other races aren’t capable of adopting those same values at a micro level then we can just agree to disagree
Ofcourse they can adopt values and behaviour and way of thinking and preferences etc. of another people. But why would you want that? What invariably occurs is if those groups become large enough in another groups country. They start to decide they want things totally different. The other group which country that used to be that they designed in a specific way. They might not like that. So you instantly got issues. As long as they are kept to a minority so they have little impact and influence. They adopt that unwillingly. But don´t be so naive that it´s because they don´t want to do their own specific thing if they got the opportunity.
>I really think that idea taht your are trying to push here is the one being kinda furcefull to be honest
I'm just trying to be as brutally honest with you as i possibly can. Maybe you are not used to that, that´s fine.

>is the only way humanity will survive
are u fucking kidding

us whites need to stick to our own kind

Attached: Hitomi-20-819x1024.jpg (819x1024, 72K)

Attached: 2.png (1436x1280, 571K)

Which is why we have been so successful turning blacks into middle class white people.
And why we were so successful turning Iraq into a democracy,
And why were so successful at turning Afghanistan into a carbon copy of the US.
And why Liberia has the same constitution the US and it is the crown jewel of Africa.
Oh wait...

Attached: ohmywhat.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

If you believe that, then you'd be open to whites flooding into all other nations and interbreeding with them, right?

No more africans.
No more asians.
Whites seeded into every culture on earth, and steadily erasing cultural heritage, while implanting bits of their own.

>Life is much more meaningful than tribalism
Why do you care about being American than?

>What invariably occurs is if those groups become large enough in another groups country. They start to decide they want things totally different.

So hypotheticals are the basis of your reason?

giv dark chocolate gf pusy

Attached: 1522878204907.jpg (434x319, 38K)

Got a point there. Guess I wouldn’t oppose any other nationality. I just got caught up in the fact that where I live in the US I see a lot of walks of life.

I like traditional men and women, not whores, thanks.

No I didn't mean bisexual I mean I like them as people. Our white world should be classy.

it´s already happening look at your country, look at europe. All these different groups what do they do. They come into other peoples countries and go.
>hmm what can you do for people like me, and what i want to have here? What about my culture and values etc.
Even some are so naughty they go.
>well there´s too many people like you here, and too few people like me here in your country, you need to have more people not like you here, so that i can feel more comfortable.
Here´s concrete example faceberg.com/VofEurope/videos/vb.262995477415279/197279981170213/?type=2&theater
This woman. She goes to finland. Then she complains.
>There´s so many finns here, everywhere you look it´s just finns, not people like me. So i feel out of place. But this can be FIXED in the future, when more different people migrate to finland (so that she can feel less out of place).
It´s not a hypothetical. Muslims they want sharia law. Everyone they want this and that. Look the ones who that nation belong to/those people who are there. They want their things in a specific way. And these immigrant groups are fucking it up! And i´m not so naive to suggest that. Then it becomes not like what will you do for finnish people no.
It´s split. It´s what you do for black people what you do for middle easterners what you do for chinese here, what you do for so and so.
Look they want their thing. They do have their countries for that! This is what i´m saying this is what they think they start calling for, even when their groups are small in someone elses nation.
This is not going to work out in the future very well. Someone is going to get ticked off. That nation is not about just what everybody else wants. Whilst everyone else have their own nation they come from where they have it just like they want. So don't be naive and tell me that´s a hypothetical. You see it all over the nations who have accepted most immigrants the last many decades.

>Got a point there. Guess I wouldn’t oppose any other nationality. I just got caught up in the fact that where I live in the US I see a lot of walks of life.
Well you didn´t use to. For almost all US history there were the few indians, about 90% white americans/european stock, and about 8% or so blacks. So you can understand why some white americans might not like being a tourist in their own country. Us was never designed with that in mind contrary to popular belief. Nor is china designed to be non chinese. It´s good to be tourist. It´s not fun to be tourist in your own country.
This is happening to several european countries in a very big way too, exactly same thing. These psychopaths have even declared in france that there´s no such thing as french people. To not upset the migrants. Who the gives a shit about migrants, they have their own place. They shouldn´t be majority in someone elses country and just change it completely. It´s opposite ownership clause. They forget who those countries belong to and have no respect for their people anymore. Meanwhile they have their own countries with like a ridiculous high % like 90%+ their own poeple. And also huge amounts of people on top of it. This is a huge issue. This is the downside of your desire for seeing 'a lot of walks of life' in your own country. In the countries they come from, it´s not like that. Nor are they very much interested in that it is like that either. And i totally understand that too.

In that case, I'd rather see humanity die than embrace diversity.

Dude you’re basing your point off of opinions I don’t have and beliefs I don’t agree with. When did I ever say I had a “desire” to see more walks of life.

OP, this is a death threat.

OP, why are you issuing death threats on an anonymous message board?

mods

why is OP allowed to threaten me with death?

mods

the translation is: if you are a human then you will not survive unless diversity is the way you survive

this is a death threat

Not interested i changing minds anymore. We’ll just kill you fuckers. Problem solved

OP, if diversity is the only way that humanity will survive then what is making diversity the only way humans can survive

OP, how do I know you aren't holding a gun to humanity's head and saying

> if you want to survive then the way you survive is diversity you have no other options

>Not realizing the Whites are the ones who put Human in Humanity

Literally, the rest will just eat eachother.

Shut up with your death threat sperging, glowy. I saw you in the other thread. Go be stupid somewhere else.

Diversity is actually how democrats explain their genocidal domestic policies to the rest of the world, the diplomatic corps and the foreign powers.

Make no mistake, the democrats will push slavery all the way to genocide. They have gotten away with it up until now and they will keep doing it unless their political power is cut off.

OP, thank you for reminding me that democrats are genocidal monsters.

The treachery of the democrats is so overpowering it is difficult to focus at times.

Using foreigners is one way democrats abuse and mistreat their fellow citizens.

Democrats say

> you aren't good enough

> foreigners work harder than you

> foreigners work for less pay than you

> foreigners are smarter than you

it just goes on and on

Keep pushing.

Attached: 1538956625866.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

the question in my mind is, who has the power to say

> you are diverse

> you are not diverse

isn't this power held by democrats that narrowly define diversity in terms of genes

isn't the argument that we should be racist by elevating some races to preferred diversity and lowering other races to inferior diversity?

this isn't about diversity in terms of points of view or intelligence, this is genetic diversity and OP refuses to acknowledge that fact

After you achieve your uniform brown human race, through "diversity"....then what?

google and other diversity pushers are the mob

they have abused the trust of the American people far too long

we need laws that punish diversity pushers and keep organizations that want to get into the diversity pushing business doing real work instead of getting involved in political manipulation designed to insult half of the American people

Why does the blonde just left of the center nigress look like she shit herself?

> threatens to commit genocide on your people
> insults you

you know, you're doing a really sucky job of refuting my claim that this is a genocidal post

OP has been given plenty of information that explains why demanding

> diversity

is genocide

furthermore it is genocide held in the hands of those with the power to define

> diversity

Political Language and Political Reality Murray Edelman

why is this power important

why is the power to define important

see the Edelman paper

Jesus Christ I want to colonize the black one in the middle.

Attached: dZVcC.gif (500x373, 331K)

This is not true. Humanity will survive as long as there is one good man - well, one good white man.