Ben Shapiro appreciation thread

I've watched so many videos of this guy and he's so based. I've even started telling SJW snowflakes in real life "facts don't care about your feelings" and it owns them every single time.

Attached: IMG_0042.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtu.be/HMTxwSvhc6c
youtube.com/watch?v=oXb4h6cXvX4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8vqof9hAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking loser

Attached: (((conservative))).jpg (600x755, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

Wow, its another thread shilling this rat faced fork tongued zionist kike traitor. Fuck off OP, fuck off and die.

Sorry, the MAGA movement has no place for anti Semite trolls like you. We only hate the globalists like Soros but we shouldn't judge all of them because of a few libtards.

Go kys

youtu.be/HMTxwSvhc6c
Oy Vey!

Does anyone else think he looks like a Vorta?

Attached: bsv.jpg (799x391, 50K)

MAGA is 100% white people. No coloreds.

Coloreds - like middle easterners, like jewish people, can’t be MAGA. They vote 90% left since coming to the country.

Attached: BB8F0B57-0213-4C3F-B8AB-1230400C9572.gif (1330x530, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oXb4h6cXvX4
GOBBLE GOBBLE

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x355, 30K)

He triggers all the cucks and sjw marxists on college campuses. He's hella friggin based redpilled and epic. He is our greatest ally in the fight for Western civilization, which is truly Judeo-Christian civilization. G*d Bless Ben Shapiro, a true, practical conservative who fights for the people.

I disagree with alot of what he says but I just genuinely like him as a person. He's pretty smart and cool

>Facts don't care about your feelings
>Mum, I said it again!
Shapiro is a manlet kike faggot who only seems intelligent because he is arguing against some of the most retarded specimens on the planet.

Absolutely love it when he rails on Trump for doing a thing. Just goes to show that not all of us are golden-calf worshipers.

Attached: 32454572.png (636x773, 14K)

I'm stuck in an enigma I can't figure out regarding this kike, granted, I haven't exactly put in a plethora of time on the subject:

Ben Shapirowitz shits on the left, praises Israel, Daily Shire is presumably funded by some Jewlord I don't care who, and Ben scoffs at Alex Jones claiming Jones is absolutely terrible . . .

And in the same universe, Jones deletes David Duke video. Help.

Attached: 1541183635186.png (467x268, 258K)

if ben would drop the jewish thing and the god bullshit after he touts science, reason, and fact... He'd do much better. The whole god thing is unscientific and when he touts both science and god, He's simply full of shit. can't have it both ways. Either you have science and are agnostic, or you have god and fake science.

Attached: Alphabet-History-cover2.jpg (1001x1288, 254K)

Kekistan faggots need to die, pro Israelis are fucking vampires

>appreciation
his "Little Brown Ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

Attached: ben-shapiro-zoey-tur_0.jpg (475x252, 14K)

>jew appreciation thread
uh huh

Attached: assad (24).jpg (680x503, 113K)

Attached: jewishhands.png (1978x1815, 2.75M)

(OP)
I really like the Ben Shapiro movement. I don't agree with everything he stands for, but he is making anti leftism mainstream amongst young people. Definitely a net positive for us because there was too much cancer from the right that youngsters would never pay attention to, Bill O Reily, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage can only cater to the old boomer republican. Ben has the power to bring youngsters in.

based and redpilled

Attached: Ben_Shapiro.jpg (523x506, 41K)

Kek I wish he got his ass beat by that tranny

Attached: 1535076094224.jpg (600x662, 33K)

He's an idiot that tries to play both sides of the fence. Total sham retard.

Attached: fuckthisturd.jpg (2560x1600, 774K)

Adderall induced autism isnt based, redpilled or intelligent.

Shapiro is an anti-Trump, anti-White, neocon piece of shit. Fuck him and his little skullcap.

>envious of his superior intelligence and success.

Attached: 1540775935160.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Benjamin is great, he defended bolsonaro

>Adderall addict

typical kike

Attached: benji.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

Read the OP.
This is an appreciation thread.
Don't like him, don't post.

Jew cocksucking faggot

Perhaps you should find another thread to post in, friend.

>B-b-but my thread

I'll bump this thread as long as this buttblasted antisemite keeps saging it

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8vqof9hAk
it was great seeing him get BTFO by Tucker