Be prepared, Jow Forums.. The day draws near

Just as God punished the Egyptians with plagues including the "three days of darkness", the theory states that God will chastise the world with darkness at the end of time. The earth will be enveloped by darkness lasting three days and three nights, the only light source that can be seen being blessed candles. Various Catholic visionaries agree that the faithful should stay within their homes during this period as most of the earth's inhabitants shall die..

There shall come over the whole earth an intense darkness lasting three days and three nights. Nothing can be seen, and the air will be laden with pestilence which will claim mainly, but not only, the enemies of religion. It will be impossible to use any man-made lighting during this darkness, except blessed candles. He, who out of curiosity, opens his window to look out, or leaves his home, will fall dead on the spot. During these three days, people should remain in their homes, pray the Rosary and beg God for mercy. All the enemies of the Church, whether known or unknown, will perish over the whole earth during that universal darkness, with the exception of a few whom God will soon convert. The air shall be infected by demons who will appear under all sorts of hideous forms..

Attached: D106BB0A-1579-43F5-89D8-E9BDD765F8FE.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=uw2Iwe135ss
youtu.be/5i8H977qFtA
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think it will be the sun shedding its corona and then restarting?
Or do you think it will be the false skies and/or suns being shut down and it takes about three days to get everything set to whatever 'normal' is...?

Sauces

Terrifying. But needs to be done. Have mercy on us Lord Jesus.

fucking infidel, only God knows when the end will come

None of this is in Revelations. Speak your false prophesies elsewhere Satan! You shall not lead us true believers astray

>Catholic visionaries
No, it's from the book of Revelation and happens during the tribulation.

>" And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds." Revelation 16:10-11

Reject "Catholic visionaries" and follow the Bible, user, as Christ warned us:

>" Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." Revelation 2:20-23

Stop worrying and enjoy the remainder of your life.

Attached: El2.png (799x499, 125K)

Feat not Christians. Death cannot overcome us. Don't listen to this OP.

Fear*

bluebeam

I’ve got a shitload of charged lithium and led lights that’ll see me through three days.

I am also wondering if the RCC is about to have another SCHISM, for the first time ever we have 2 POPES!

The schism might involve 2 factions, the pro-tradition conservative Benedict side, and the Globo-homo liberal Francis side.

Supposedly Rome will be destroyed and taken over by muslims, and then ww3 will commence further.

I've got my beeswax candles ready, user. Our Lady's immaculate heart will triumph, but men will be chastised for their many sins against Our Lord and their offenses against His mother.

Attached: 12931194_10153713310698795_4070604002937542709_n.jpg (299x288, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=uw2Iwe135ss
This is what passes for entertainment in Planet Babylon that will be destroyed really soon. The demons certainly are planning something big in the next few years for their cannibal god.

This. Blessed candles? What?

I enjoy worrying.

I don't give a fuck, let it all end.

thats the spirit brother

youtu.be/5i8H977qFtA

This is exactly what would happen during a coronal mass ejection. Most large mammals would be fried from the radiation or burned in the fires caused by lightning, drowned in the storms etc. You might need a massive underground bunker of some kind to survive it... Even those might not be safe as its theorized changes in the ionosphere could actually trigger earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. basically every natural disaster at once everywhere on earth X 10.

Attached: denver-8.jpg (640x426, 103K)

The Lord has never ceased to speak to His people. The Church possesses the charism of prophesy. History didn't end when St. John finished penning the apocalypse.

Pr*testants are in serious trouble, trusting in their own cleverness instead of in the Lord.

>bunker
imagine no electricy, Ventilation stops and you're in too much pain to spin it manually.

FALSE POPE BUT WAIT ALL POPES HAVE BEEN FALSE AND CHRISTIANITY IS JEWISH WAIT IS ALL OF CHRISTIANITY JEWISH? YES IT IS.

Attached: 1517813460246.jpg (960x960, 210K)

Attached: 1531681839390.gif (500x382, 86K)

>that woman Jezebel

>pray the Rosary
Matthew 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

>worrying
it's a certainty to happen eventually, and it is literally unknowable to know when or how exactly everything goes down. There is nothing to be done to change it except stuff you should be doing anyways
I don't understand the point in worry

>for the first time ever we have 2 POPES!
I could've sworn this has happened before..

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Well, maybe Catholics will actually start reading their Bibles while they're stuck inside.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

Be knowest it is early. There is time for you to get better and be better. A day is a thousand years. We shall prosper as we always do.

Destruction of the moon maybe? Debris field would darken the earth, some type of nuclear or dust/impact created darkness? Don't forget about wormwood the star.

How do you become a catholic? Kind of a weird position for anyone considering converting if they think this pope is a plant or something.