Beto O’Rourke needs only 2% more turn out from democrats to win the election give him your energy pol

Beto O’Rourke needs only 2% more turn out from democrats to win the election give him your energy pol

Attached: 5873c2238b90c.image.jpg (800x472, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/04/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-texas-senate-2018-election-222188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait for Robbie to get crushed by ten points.

theres no way the race is that close

Fucking retarded. Beta has no chance. Trump has 40% black and Latino support on top of the fact that Texas has voter ID laws. Cruz will win by 8+

Attached: 1531876894094s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

If I gave him anything he would just send it to the migrant caravan... so no thanks.

Attached: spics.jpg (616x298, 38K)

2% is the chance of him winning the elections, especially after the Veritas video went viral.

what the fuck is that goblin?

Attached: 079CCEB1-EC71-4182-A27C-E4ACED74B436.jpg (725x818, 433K)

Why is his family so gross to look at?

What you think is Beto is actually a vessel manipulated by this creature via telekinesis.

>give him your energy
Here you go, Bobby.

Attached: the-cooler.jpg (366x262, 20K)

Fuckin Mexi-Pollak mutt?

Beta is disliked even in El Paso. Only the burnouts in Austin are falling for the joke candidate
Cruz by +15

Who or what the fuck is that thing to the far right? His wife is ugly and so are his kids, most likely related to all the alcohol.

me on the right

His daughter looks quintessentially Irish, take your hate speech elsewhere.

He will lose by double digits. He was a total creation of the press. If you hadn't noticed, they work for the democrats.

Why is it that everyone thinks that Beto is a spic? Both his parents were Irish-American, he’s about as much of a spic as Turks being white.
The dude is a white fag LARPing as a spic to get dem turn out from illegals.

>Potato niggers are white now

The Left is seriously trying to steal this election to kill this country forever.

TAKE
IT
ALL

Attached: 1523287948908.jpg (508x381, 16K)

Quintessentially Irish.

Attached: 1383860488292.jpg (501x508, 94K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: C1A5574C-CFE8-4084-81EB-EF9DF7299997.png (862x443, 785K)

I hope Soro's money is being spent well in Texas. Those Conservatives deserve the extra cash.

Attached: CaravanHoldingForeignNationFlag.jpg (800x533, 89K)

The butthurt if Ted Cruz loses will be glorious. The moral faggotry lately has been unbearable.
Hoping for a shift back to just making everyone flip their shit rather then mindless team jockying.

\o/

Go back to fucking dogs you leaf

Fuck this lying piece of shit. Beta is literally a Manchurian Candidate, bought and paid for.

You will call me Sir, or I will have you arrested for hate crime, maple mouth.

Die leaf

Attached: 3UA5F.jpg (612x612, 87K)

That Beta faggot is getting all his funding from out of state, just like Wendy Davis. This might have to do with the fact that both of them are bitches that love eating dicks.

As an outsider the "Muttery" of this competition astounds me. So on one side you have a white who stoops so low as to take a nigger nickname to appeal to the browns, and on the other side you've got a commie who chose a white nick name to appeal to the cuckservatives who don't care what nigger 3rd world you come from so long as you grill a mean lean burger cuisine.
What the fuck gives amerimutts? I grew up thinking Texas was full of white nigger hatin' chink killin' bastards who get guns when they turn 3.

I'm voting for him because he's White. Spics like Ted Cruz should not be in our government.

Attached: 8BE94iT.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Based on what??? Nate sodium?

Spic detected. You have to go back, Juan Pablo

Beta Faggot has no chance! Cruz ftw!

Attached: 1535757785968.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>2% to win

Politico and other outfits already posting " Oh No Beto " related shit.

Keep dreaming Faggot OP. Cruz won.

politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/04/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-texas-senate-2018-election-222188

>100 million to lose by double digits

lol

By getting rid of Cruz your country would quickly go from le 56 to le 32, and it pains me to say my country would soon follow. Please fuck both of them off and elect the Eastwood family as the Minarchist Dominus of Texas for the next thousand years.

Black lives matter Rock was the best Rock

Oh shit I better vote Cruz

Why are leafs so intolerable?

subtle

>40% black and latino groups
>the two ethnic groups inherently prone to benefit least from Trump next to Muslims
>thinking they don't see unironic nazi rhetoric from sites like this and know you want them gone/dead

Yep keep pushing that, make the lazy boomers and trust fund redneck boys complacent.

Because they don't like being number two and because of their general nature of being polite as fuck they have to find some outlet.

No. He's anti-gun, a deal-breaker.

I'm 100% white you dumb shill fuckhead

Cruz will win and you will cry

Attached: SL0Y5b.png (645x729, 68K)

What the fuck is that thing on the right?