Deep State BTFO - Papa D Spills The Beans

Listen to Papa D on Bongino the other day. Unreal new revelations. Deep State is going down, this is allllll starting to unravel.

bongino.com/the-george-papadopoulos-interview-youve-been-waiting-for/

Attached: sdgfdsfgdsg.jpg (1024x749, 41K)

Right after midterms Israel gets BTFO

Attached: 1531759509629.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

Small if big

Great interview. Just pisses me off nothing is habbening. These deep state fucks need to fry. My parents don't even know who Papa D is. It's all so tiresome. Bump.

Very informative interview
Adds “color” to the events
Papa D sounds credible and if so there clearly was a disinformation campaign that implicates a number of agencies.

Nothing appears to be happening because POTUS wants the deep state to be voted out, not violently overthrown. If that doesn't work, then we do things the hard way.

I think part of it too is that midterms screwed things up, they had to ease off months in advance. I expect major habbenings in November.

My body is ready!

Attached: SoS.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Fuck that. Enough (((muh soooon))).. time for action, i got blue balls over here. These traitors hang now!

Attached: 1531931069076.png (1229x976, 726K)

By the Bogdanoffs! Give us a rundown of the interview!

Attached: 1490834166884.jpg (657x527, 35K)

Basically, Papa D talked about all these sketchy happenings where increasingly powerful people would approach him, buy him drinks, try to entrap him, and then sweat profusely and act weird the next day. And give him lump sums of cash / 5 star hotels and then freak out on him. The whole thing is really hard to explain in the first place.

Could be nothing will happen because both sides have dirt on the other. Will be a stalemate. Hope I’m wrong though.

Yeah I'm not happy but there's some good guys in congress working to make it happen as well.

Attached: vaporwavejazz.jpg (1650x825, 233K)

Everyone needs to listen to this podcast and then form their own opinions.
There are some history making revelations.

What's your take?

Big takeaway for me was that it probably was an MI6 and CIA thing, not just an FBI Deep State stooge op.

wait... is Mueller /ourguy/????

lemme guess, athiest (((foreign agent))) Waldman is an untrustworthy 'merican

defs clinton cabal EU/aus allies using their public office as person appliances

long time coming

Attached: 1528486508227.png (1500x1941, 3.86M)

tick tock