What is a young 21 year old man to do in such times as these. I’ve nothing to live or die for. No future whatsoever...

What is a young 21 year old man to do in such times as these. I’ve nothing to live or die for. No future whatsoever. How do I traverse the plains of this godforsaken world and make something of myself?

Attached: CA8F5E5E-A258-442F-9E5D-3AC3C776B2D4.png (658x550, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2qKZmo_TCI
youtu.be/eERuRgCONdE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wqlts7QWA8
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X16G2hsVI9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Commit A Hero. Its your only option

pathetic. what's your myers briggs?

>it's another 21-yo boomer thread

Attached: 1475019700052.png (250x241, 72K)

Things don't get better, only your ways of coping does. Fitness is priority at 21-25. Getting past that hump will be hard af. Pussy or death, no nigger tier shit

Unironically, you need Jesus.

Read the gospel with an open mind, confess your sins and pray to God. The bible is a how-to manual to live for God instead of yourself. Do this and you'll find the meaning you're missing.

Intp.

Take a shot of whiskey, fuck an ugly woman start working and leave the liqour and dirty women alone.

start lifting

well, congrats brah, you're a wizard at least. you have an incredible mind that can take people on the curious journeys that you yourself love to take, you just need to open your heart up and show yourself. you hide too much and internalize. why not make a creative youtube channel?

Depends on what you like in life. Personally I would say do a bunch of coke and develop a drinking problem. Thats the most productive thing you can do

Kill jews man.

I am a Christian, though a degenerate doubting Tom. Satan has his grips in everything here on Earth. Im terribly black pilled to it all

CUT!
off the internet

Get in shape and join the military. It will give you a purpose and set you on a career while also building your character. Do it.

radicalize yourself and get Jow Forums for the race war.

Attached: screw your optics cursive.png (459x556, 430K)

Lol. Spot on intp analysis. Strangely enough I do have a pos youtube channel that i occasionally upload to. Its frustrating though I feel so constrained and self censoring when recording stuff to upload, given our political climate.

Been there done that. I actually moved away from my home town to get away from all my coke friends and havent touched the stuff since then

Was my plan for a while but i fucked up in the pst and now i cant join cuz i cant pass the med exam. Did take the asvab at one point though

well, add me and i will show you the ropes its adrienne mcfaul

Ill check you shit out for sure my guy

Live for yourself. Get a gf and get money nigga

Become the greatest collector of Rare Pepes. You're already off to a good start with pic related.

Not a bad suggestion. There is a type of confidence you get, that is unique. When you are capable of killing a room full of men with your bare hands.

>I’ve nothing to live or die for.
You need Nietzsche buddy

woah wait a girl on pol what is this

Attached: itsatrap.jpg (299x168, 8K)

>21
>boomer

Wat.

Attached: 5f3.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Establish a hierarchy of values and live according to them. Your life will start improving in ways you wouldn't expect.

grow weed nigga

Fym, this is clearly doomer

Attached: 7B5F77A9-02DE-46E5-884F-E70C5DAF83DA.jpg (1200x1200, 496K)

Why don't you join the fuckin Marines ya damn Mary; fuck off to /a/ with this stupidness

Attached: IMG_9801.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Your President needs your support. You support him and go vote and you will begin to see your place in this movement.

Start lifting, youre doing through your doomer phase a bit early.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=v2qKZmo_TCI

invest in yourself, enjoy and promote nature, pay for sex if necessary

See My pops was in the Corps, Semper Fi

Fucking christ, that meme is on point.

In the same boat. Spent my whole life going “i’m free once i’m 21” but now I’m just stuck in my own shit box.
Just focus on survival and look in the mirror everyday until you become the man you envision yourself as. Build faith and relationships, but I’m spending most of my time stalking the antifa punks on campus and letting the right-wing organizations know what they are doing. I hope to have a van one day, travelling around doing live streams on major happenings, but until then I’m focusing on getting my degree and running away as far as I can.
Don’t invest into an e-career unless you see a solid income stream. Buy a shotgun so you can look at while you have suicidal thoughts, knowing that you must continue and endure the pain of industrial society, because life.
One day the rain will stop for the flowers to bloom. Therapy is also good but they only help you as much as you tell them, and the end game is always pills. Just do what feels right (not mass murder tho that’s bad ok guys)

Attached: D79728D4-0191-4414-A7FA-7E2B71125CA8.jpg (600x614, 71K)

Save money, go to the gym and get in good shape, learn new skills for future job opportunities. 21 years old is still young, you have barely even started living.

Sort yourself out bucko.

Attached: Sort.png (271x274, 162K)

you sound like a little faggot, so go ahead and kill yourself. also, not politics. fuck off.

Already voted early. I know im a hopeless son of a bitch, but not so hopeless and stupid as to not play my part in the electoral process. Voted all red. Congrats on Bolsonaro, btw. Im happy for you guys

Buddy, illegal user here,
are you a legit burger?
are you worrying about tomorrow's bill and shiet?
are you rolling in debt?
are you a neet?
are you being overwork and underpaid by some fucking chink?

nope? than you are already ahead of a lot of maggots like me.

when you are depress, start doing sport, lifting is good for your mental.
depress come from the lack of discipline in life, setup a timetable and stick to it.
read SIG threat and do it, good for your mental.

I feel like this is boomer advice, but as long as you can max out a IRA or Roth IRA every year, you're not a complete failure.

Jesus christ kid...your a champion you just don’t kno it....start by working out/jogging a little...maybe read a book....we believe in you!

Attached: 86C04934-9926-4734-B3FA-8BB4AD51861E.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Actual thread theme
youtu.be/eERuRgCONdE

>worship jews
>be a camwhore
>join the zog
With friends like this who needs enemies.

Attached: 1470655735156.jpg (406x364, 49K)

Stop taking like fag

So much so it hurts

it hurts

Attached: JFK True.jpg (550x512, 41K)

Attached: CBFABB2F-BCAB-4971-9C65-463B8F52CA99.jpg (500x580, 47K)

rollin

Attached: __yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_jellycatz__sample-a68226effef198025d2d4fc4f005ae2e.jpg (850x807, 90K)

Sounds like you're a nihilist Christian trying to derive meaning in life from politics, stop doing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Wqlts7QWA8

Fuck yah...chickin nugget scoon

Yeah... easier said than done i suppose

lurk more, faggot

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! JUST DO IT!

Attached: 1511167075201.jpg (462x532, 102K)

Attached: EE355619-D84D-4B02-8F61-AD30CC214E5D.jpg (449x586, 36K)

I already do all of this and it doesn't get me much but okay

Who said life was easy ?

Oh except for nofap, but I haven't fapped in november yet so that's a start

In your heart user you know what to do
Join the waffen SS international brigades today

Attached: 6C35E46E-9CB0-40B8-8DCF-4958AD7BB1A4.jpg (460x562, 80K)

you fucking pussy I was homeless and addicted to drugs when I was 21. I got a fucking job making $8 an hour when I was 23 and now, after 3 cars, 3 houses and a whole shitton of blood sweat and tears, I've got 2 cars, 9K in the bank, a dog, a place to live and LOTS of guns.

hike up your drawrs, bite the goddamned shame bullet and get to work you fucking pussy. ain't noone gonna do it for you.

intp masterrace checking in. find yourself a political puppet. ive got one in the works now.

Nobody, I know. Im being a faggot crybaby getting comfy in his pity party for one.

Attached: 2EAA610D-FE74-4B10-A11B-62AF618FE518.gif (500x280, 1.01M)

Boomer post af

Are u depressed...seriously? Do u?....you have to work out then ...hard...move out and get a new place....get a better or different job...btw this board does not cure depression it brings you to the edge of depression

Attached: 9A5146CD-167E-4346-8671-BA76ACCE0872.jpg (750x402, 69K)

So many here are brought low by their hardships. They see the myriad of illegal foreigners invading and defiling their ancestor's hard-earned lands. They see their governments brimming with traitors, cowards, and communists. They see their religion, their ancestor's and their way of life mocked and insulted. They see these things, and they hand their heads low. Depression, despair, and a desire to re-establish order grow within them.

And it is for that reason we are the luckiest men to have ever lived. Who else will be able to boast of such glory? Who else had the whole world against them? Our families scorn us for 'bigotry' and 'intolerance', the atheists mock us for 'foolishness' and 'weakness', the foreigners flood our lands; they hate us and yet are content to leech off us. Small, rootless cliques of internationalists have gained the most power they have ever had, they conduct evil that strikes us in our every day lives. that affects our children and our wives. Everywhere we turn their vile hand is reaching, their perverse touch is felt.

The world has swallowed their lie whole, they not only believe it but they embody it. They are hypocritical to comical extents, a true enemy of the standards of children's tales. They boast of their tolerance and their liberty whilst destroying the lives of any with opposing views, passing legislature after legislature that make opposing them criminal offenses punishable by imprisonment and 'rehabilitation'. They brainwash and manipulate, they black-list and they arrest, they are always hateful, always angry, always seeking to do harm unto those who disagree with them.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541392733816.jpg (720x525, 48K)

harden up lad, you need to get ready for the war that is coming, to make yourself a white family, and to take back our world.

We live in an age of tyrants. There are those diabolical manipulators at the top of the pyramid, the traitorous government officials, the hostile foreigners given positions of power over us, as a sign of 'tolerance and respect' and the conniving globalists who have wormed their way into the media and our educational bodies. Perhaps there are those above them, but beneath them too, at every level, tyrants. Those who would outlaw our traditions, who would pass laws to curtail our chances in our professional lives, who would hold rallies in protest against us and encourage whole sections of society to hate us, to refuse us their custom and to desecrate everything we hold dear; from beliefs, to our history, to monuments, to our flags and towns and nations. Children perverted by their manipulative methods, brought up to see us as "literally worse than the devil".

We live in such a time of comical evil, such heights of tyranny that even our own homes give us no relief. Our streets are filled with their propaganda, our small bastions chased and persecuted for not being 'diverse' enough. No time such as this has ever existed. At the worst of times in the days of old, people still had their community. They still had their family. What are we left with? Many of our friends reject us, our families often look down upon us as if we're evil and the religious communities condemn our beliefs.

But we are not beholden to them. We are beholden to our beliefs, to our ancient principles. To God and our future families. To our future communities; things that will not exist if we do not act as we must. And when we have acted thus, we will be forever heroes. Heroes of such high glories that the whole world will forever be envious and inspired by us. No glory such as this has ever been on offer in the past, never once was a man able to soar to the heights that we must.

We are the luckiest men who have ever lived.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=X16G2hsVI9w

Reality post as fuck you entitled little nigger faggot....nothing is free if you want something you have to work for it or take it

Attached: F71A6700-2A76-425A-92AC-B6D9FE4D5C33.jpg (634x800, 70K)

Before spending money on things ask yourself if the item will improve your knowledge or long term earning potential.

Before you waste time playing video games and doing other dumb shit, ask yourself where you would be if you took the time to read a book, learn a skill, etc. instead.

Look at job requirements for positions you eventually want and ask yourself what you need to do to check those boxes.

Look at pretty much everything you do as either being a net credit or debit in life and act accordingly.

>I might have less than nothing, but at least I have my delusions

Attached: e99f53f2558cb386f80b0f8406c8cea4f42ec26a20981736faa48f239dcc7059.jpg (1280x1912, 349K)

Meyers Briggs is literally a different type of zodiac

wrong.

Start lifting weights, build yourself a white family, serve god as he intended for you to do, and arm yourself. I huge shakeup to the world is coming and only the mentally weakest people of the far right claim "we have already lost." were far from losing, prepare yourself.

Attached: modern-militia.png (1123x627, 1.06M)

>adrienne mcfaul
may be a trap, looks legit doe, youtube is fulla vids of chan-related

>do we bump doe?

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (1024x1024, 177K)

Don't make terry upset, nigger.

Attached: terry's glare.jpg (288x288, 16K)

First and foremost get physically fit. I recommend starting strength with a couple days of cardio a week. Stick with it because the initial soreness goes away. Every aspect of your life will be affected positively by the discipline of working your body into a stronger form. You will begin to feel confident and have a sense of direction. Eating healthy will become more natural. You’ll be able to direct additional energy to constructive hobbies. Lifting weights and running will transform your life in the most amazing way possible. Work out 5 days a week for at least 3 months. Don’t miss a day. If you don’t like the results then you can stop after 3 months.

>cutting yourself

cringiest shit ever

Attached: E76296C8-E3C1-4BA5-B4F3-A1E940970B40.jpg (2000x1443, 519K)

Keep good habits and meditate daily. Read Marcus Aurelius.

I never claimed that I deserve to have anything given to me. I understand that one is supposed to work hard to establish himself. For young men in my demographic the landscape is adverse af. Im just a lost kid looking for a path. I understand these things about my self and my enviornment. Im looking for a way to adapt. Dont be so fucking aggro faggot

Clean please, i am a lazy fuck

A BURD WITH A FUCKING HUMAN HAND YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN !

Terry is dead dude, Terry died.

I should have joined up, I’m glad I didn’t. That being said, we’re at peace, go for the training and discipline.

user please do not harm yourself

Sucks to be you.

>Stick with it because the initial soreness goes away.
this. once you get into it, and going the rush from lifting kicks in and its amazing.

cmon twins

And that nigger over there is pissing him off while he's supposed to be enjoying heaven by going "owo a girl on Jow Forums???"

whell then maybe quit bitching about it on Jow Forums and actually do something.

His memory lives on

Attached: 1FDB6DC2-0010-4D16-AB33-25DFCC4C8797.png (578x148, 21K)

>tfw you lose respect for the military because its a glorified welfare program and can't help but feel sorry for soldiers indoctrinated with a false sense of nobility and unwarranted bravado.

i know so many veterans who got ptsd or permanently wounded for the sake of getting the same type of "benefits" that a civilian smart enough to go to college after high school got.

Attached: 1540399663842.jpg (800x1339, 369K)

I used to lift and do martial arts but i gave up on it and got pudgy and depressed. I just got my self a new gi and am planning on training bjj again sometime soon. Hopefully that helps

Same bro, but I'm just living myself through