IOTBW: PHASE 2(?)

Okay so with the It's Okay to be White campaign I've been looking back at the general public reaction and I've been thinking

If the media/msm/NPCs/whatever buzzword being used now reacted so viciously to something as non-immflamitory and unaggressive as "it's okay to be white", how would they react to something on the complete opposite spectrum.

>inb4 LARPer fag
>inb4 whatever

Here is my proposal,

What if we were to post signs/poster/stickers like pic related en masse across our communities, what would the reaction be then?

If it's apparently not okay to be white, according to msm, twitter, google, and every other media platform, then what's their opinion on a slogan like this?

Keep in mind the poster is still a work in progress, I want something obviously more neutral than the original IOTBW but definitely not too aggressive, I have a few other examples that I'll post below

What do you guys think?

Attached: Phase_2_c.png (526x546, 18K)

There is no phase 2.

digits confirm your love for cock

Attached: Phase_2_b.png (550x480, 16K)

White text. Black background.

Attached: Phase_2_a.png (499x503, 11K)

TFW you inadvertently admit racism isn't holding you back.

Could work. I see the headline already
>POWERFUL response the the hateful white supremacist "It's Okay to be white" message

Too much ink nigga.

Is it not okay to be white?

Attached: Phase_2_d.png (513x525, 20K)

All I see is merchant.

That's clever. Nothing really they can do with it that doesn't shoot them in the foot, they sure as hell can't say it's racist.

I know it'll never catch on let alone get anywhere near the success of the original campaign, but I think there's a lot of potential here to turn msm/social media on it's head with this, like said, there's nothing they can do without harming themselves in some way.

KIKE SHILL

THERE WILL NEVER BE A PHASE 2 FOR IOTBW

IOTBW WILL ALWAY REMAIN AS IOTBW

ANYONE WHO TRIES TO MANIPULATE THIS IS A KIKE SHILL

SAGE

LOL.
And then after, when /we document that /we were the ones that posted it. TopKek.

Attached: well_you_found_him.jpg (500x373, 53K)

FAGGOT KIKE COMMIE SHILLS

There is no phase two fuck off

There's only one "IOTBW". Everything else is a LARP.

Absolutely retarded idea you must be a shill

kys(!)

That's quite the merchant you got there lol