Be honest with me

Is Trump actually a fascist? is fascism in america even feasible with all our check and balances? i dont want blumpf to take away pic related

Attached: aDXgIdwOm-JRh5fVUGWgWJavBMlUwjVo8XdzYXcRDWM.jpg (640x959, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1474685041501.gif (400x250, 228K)

No, but I wish he was.

Nobody ever claimed he was that's moronic
Trump is the most liberal president USA had in decades

No, populist. At top. We have to wait for Germany to truly blow up multi cultural to see another wave of fascists.

God fag, faggit. Blumpf or Ballsonaros will never take away hafu waifus! They're honorary!

Yes, yes, he doesn't give a shit what you jerk to. He's not exactly a man of discerning taste.

In some timelines, the axis won. And there's a breeding program of making hapa hafa swede nips gooks mix.

And it's beautiful, we're exploring space and spreading fascism. Instead of slowly dying in a multicultural rape halloween fest. dress up scandis.

Attached: 1528269412662.jpg (750x923, 83K)

>Is Trump actually a fascist?
No. Arguably, he's even less so than his democratic predecessors. He's just more frank and direct and if he has a problem he doesn't fear stating it outright, which throws people living in the society of political correctness and 'muh feelings' off.

Trump doesn't go against any ethnicity because they're ethnicity. He may limit access from some places but it's not because of people there having particular skin color, but because they're a fucking hazard due to effect on local economy, terrorism etc - and his job is to promote interests of US and defend its citizens from such hazards. The immigration laws and all that jazz - that's already your law, it's just earlier people were ignoring it and he, the madman, got into his head to have the law obeyed.

you think so? i didn't really think so before but his "nationalist" claim and his plan to attack birthright citizenship makes me think it's a possibility

and there's catgirls

Do you know what the word "Fascism" actually means or you just heard someone say this? Are you fucking retarded?

Please stop. My dick can only get so hard.
I imagine us standing on observation deck on a huge interstellar space ship. Morphing the very spacetime fabric to jump short distances in the local frame reference but millions of light years across the galaxy to the center.

Looking over a vast black hole sun. Ah the black sun. Praise it my hapa waifu ninja nip gook.

Attached: 2001.jpg (1054x625, 319K)

Don't know but the (((LOBBY))) is outin force, so suck on my un-cut cock you blood sucking leeches.

Attached: images (10).jpg (195x258, 13K)

Why would Trump want to take away fake tits?

Fascism encompasses different things. It depends on who you ask.

The truth is that he has a more fascist temperament than leftists as do all people on the center or right wing.

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

STOP STARING AND DO YOUR JANNY JOB JANNY BOY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

Attached: basedsir.png (774x598, 326K)

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo3.png (2576x1668, 2.54M)

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

absolutely not
when trump finishes his 8 years he will step down and pass the torch
Americans will never tolerate a fascist dictator no matter how based he may be

That is very odd definition of fascism. I would recommed reading some actual fascist/natsoc/traditionalist literature.

Why is my sexbot here?

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

The USA was already fascist, that's what neoconservatism has brought you. Your government is now tied into big business. What did this board expect to get out of fascism?

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

JANNY
JANNY
JANNY

>i dont want blumpf to take away pic related
She is ugly though.

>not hatefucking asians

Attached: i'm out.png (1517x812, 1.42M)

Fascism encompasses a specific economic system and no, Trump doesnt come close to meeting that. The USA is upside down fascism, it is corporatism, which is the opposite of fascism. Hitler called "pseudo fascism". Well today there is only more emphasis on the pseudo part. What trump is, is a civic nationalist.

Sauce

THIS. How the fuck does Poland of all places understand the POTUS better than the mutts themselves?

>That is very odd definition of fascism. I would recommed reading some actual fascist/natsoc/traditionalist literature.
No one seems to know what these dead political parties were. They just associate everyone they don't agree with as being a Nazi or Facist. Those parties are nothing like what exists today. It's some 1984 level brainwashing going on with words and how they're used in the media.

i wish trump was fascist. sadly not.

kkn