Redpill me on eye color

Redpill me on eye color
does having blue eyes make me whiter than someone with brown?
Can your lineage really be determined by your eye color?

Attached: Untitled.png (1437x496, 1.53M)

>whiter
Only intelligence matters.

In Australia ive met more than one wog or mixed race person with blue eyes.
So no.

>The current study investigates whether eye color provides a marker of Agreeableness in North Europeans. Extrapolating from Frost’s (2006) research uncovering an unusually diverse range of hair and eye color in northern Europe, we tested the hypothesis that light eyed individuals of North European descent would be less agreeable (a personality marker for competitiveness) when compared to their dark eyed counterparts, whereas there would be no such effect for people of European descent in general. The hypothesis was tested in Australia to provide consistent environmental conditions for both groups of people. Results support the hypothesis. Implications and conclusions are discussed.

find it yourself.

Having blue eyes does not make you whiter than a white person with non-blue eyes.
You could argue it makes you more attractive per say, or that people would be more interested in you due to that trait because of it’s recessive nature.
But specifically having that trait, is only meme tier in it’s superiority, and based on attractiveness rather than objective superiority.

I've read that people with blue eyes have the worst eyesight.
When people are attracted to another person, their pupils dilate. Also when they're scared. Might be why some guys have an Asian fetish. See Asian girl, look in eyes, think "She wants to breed, and is submissive."

Tell your children, God made people with blue and green eyes so you'd know who you can and cannot trust.
Some are just retarded!

nah its simply because a 10/10 asian woman is a relentless little sex machine

>nah its simply because a 10/10 asian woman is a relentless little sex machine
You're not wrong.
t. Viet wife.

I have pic 4 eyes.
my father has a little more blueish pic 2 eyes and is farely brown, despite being from a native family

I want to say yes, but the real answer is not really. If you have blue eyes you have at least some European ancestry, but a person of 100% European ancestry might not have blue eyes. As we know now blue eyes started as a mutation about 10,000 years ago. We know this because genecists were able to locate the exact gene, the OAC2 gene as it is called. If it wasn’t a single gene, it would be a racial feature, but it’s actually just a mutation that started in whites, specifically the WHG

Mine are like 4,5,9. What do you mean by 'native'? I'm the only one in my family with that color. The rest are either green or blue. I've been told my eye color changes too (especially if I'm super pissed about something).

pic 3 are mine.

well our familly originates from here, as far as I know. Tbh we can only know back to 1200, and he is more brownish than some italians.

Green eyes = god tier
Blue = meh
Brown = can look good, most smart people have brown eyes
Black = mutt kill with fire

Yes and Yes, unless you're actually mixed race or albino.
You don't realise how recessive aboriginal traits are until you meet someone thats a mix of Aussie Aboriginal and Scandinavian blood, facial structure is always a dead giveaway. If they have siblings to the same parents severe disabilities appear to be common.

It’s a rare thing that happens. My dad is actually the same. My grandpa and Grandma are both super light skinned. My Grandpa is from Germany, and my Grandma had two Irish parents, so she’s basically full Irish, and for some reason my dad is a bit swarthy, and none of his brothers are. I turned out pretty white. Sometimes genes do really surprising things

The only thing you need to know is that green eyes are superior to all other eye colors.

I’m Serbian and I have blue eyes lol. They’re not that rare in the north of Serbia and some parts of Macedonia are full Aryan

Attached: B09F878F-D6A0-4C60-A5AA-4C93AFAB7203.jpg (1024x490, 79K)

>t. mutt in denial
It's fine though. Most europids are born with blue but they change because of cells that literally shit in your iris.

What about Hazel eyes?

im not even talking about abos mate. Im talking about mixed asian people and shit. Blue eyed.

Hazel is a meme.

well it kind of is in the familly.
I think it might be related to cheddar man genes(I think the displayed dark black might be exaggerated)

That's disturbing. You live right in a city or something?

But giving your women up to Emus for forced breeding isn't?

Attached: v.jpg (1300x1136, 161K)

not really city more rural theres lots of people with an asian grand parent they usually let you know.

>Im talking about mixed asian people and shit. Blue eyed.
It's not rare in Afghanistan/Kyrgztan.

pic 6 masterrace

I'll have you know that i'm 25% Emu, 25% Petrol Sniffer, 50% Mixed European convict, and 100% CUNT.

I guess I’m like somewhere between 12-14

Attached: 4690E257-A707-44B5-A21C-5533C627AC94.jpg (750x571, 47K)

I have blue eyes and I’m 1/8th injun. Am I whiter than a Brit with brown eyes?

My brother has blue eyes and blond hair and is just as Jewish as me even though I am brown eyes and black hair

Dunno ay. This whole topic is silly. Eye colour is just one trait.
Noice

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFT

What color is my eye Jow Forums? I cant tell

Attached: V__A427.jpg (561x705, 152K)

i know have your identity. Prepare for sex toys to arrive in the mail

Don't be a retard. All non-whites have brown eyes but not all brown eyed people are non-whites. I hate to use this despicable term, but white people are the most "diverse" of all.

Grey. Also don't post photos of your eyes like that, you can get recognized with iris scans now.

>people with blue eyes have the worst eyesight.
science has not found evidence that people with darker eyes have inherently better vision than those with paler irises.

blue/grey

all eye colors are white as long as they arent dark brown

light brown, amber, etc is fine

but green eyes are master race

Attached: actual diversity.jpg (699x1254, 220K)

skull shape
pink nips
eye color
nose
theres many factors that go into this, user

>Black
Black eyes are a temporary thing, most of us have had them at some point.
Brown. Hazel is a term people started calling themselves to feel more unique among the global supermajority of browns.

Blue eyes can look both angelic and demonic.
green is perfect , the true balance.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (431x500, 65K)

if you have blue/green eyes that means your lineage to the BASED removers of subhumans, is unbroken

this
just like dolphins are not sharks
dolphins used to have legs
they went from sea to land to sea
i wonder how many times this has happened
any flight to flightless to flight to flightless examples? hard to know
anyway
there's multi seeds of life on this planet
there's alien life on this planet
there's multiple intelligence types on this planet
multiple subsystems
only WHITES are true humans in every SCIENTIFIC, HISTORIC and ACCURATE WAY
I am not being racist
just like all the other homo homo basedboy erection sapiens species that aren't considered human, neither should the other modern branches of these other humanoid species
ask what it is to be human
and white is your answer

it means a nigger once gave your mom an angry pirate

>Mfw green eyes but they show up blue on photos

That's odd right?