“You’re a white male”- does this ever really happen in muttopia?

In the land of the mutts and home of the obese, do people actually say this to disregard ideas irl?

Attached: 24323EC8-BB43-426C-A963-3A8D20CFCC6D.jpg (200x267, 27K)

Yes, it's just as real as the acid attacks/gang bangs/stabbing that happen on the streets of Bongland.

he said it in response to the guy he's arguing with saying "how do you know I haven't been discriminated against". "You're fucking a white male!" (as in, you're a fucking white male).

Fuck dude, I’m sorry

White men are probably more likely to be discrimated against than any other demographic. With affirmative action, you could be more qualified than a sheboon nigger, but if you’re trying to get hired for a large cooperation, they’re going to see you as a cog in a machine, and that machine needs more diversity, so the sheboon will be taking your spot

dont act dumb bongfriend, being white is much bigger grounds for disregarding you in the uk. your island is truly an orwellian fucking nightmare

yes. pisses me off because I'm not actually white by Jow Forums standards

White is 75% of white genes.

What are you user and explain what happened

Mostly bants and kike shills digging up old DC. Haven’t you heard about our founding father’s dream? That a man be judged not by the color of his hair or eyes, but by the color of his skin

Italian/scottish/?/black

usually shit on FB when arguing with anyone who holds left positions. one time was a girl when I made a joke about feminism another was my ex friend talking about privilege

Yes. Mainly when debating libshits and they cant make any valid points against facts this argument comes out

you could have just said white and black, since you're not actually italian or scottish, you just have some ancestors who were

you could have just ignored my post

You could go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: 91D39489-2B1C-48E0-8F79-AD65C8BCF410.jpg (480x309, 48K)

In college, possibly. In real world, not likely

Gripping

Afaik they try to say it when white males are not around irl, but it still happens directly. It's constantly on television too

>>When white males aren’t around
Pussies

my own sister said it to me during thanksgiving. felt bad, bro.

Attached: 1111.gif (344x252, 3.71M)

Yikes

> my own sister said it to me during thanksgiving. felt bad, bro.
My twin sis tells me how she hates arabs.

Attached: 15312644631230.jpg (670x503, 161K)

>>Sister
Haha I have no sister to embarrass me, that’s the true redpill.

Bunp

Did she said right about arabs or churkas at all, because if she said only about arabs, i can suggest that you are kind of JEW

>You're fucking a white Male
How come no one can properly quote anymore, you should be jailed for this offensive meme

Stfu leaf, my language, my rules.