R.I.P. Whitey Bulger

Was he, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2018/11/howie_carr_whitey_bulger_instilled_fear_inside_mayors_office

Attached: Whitey_Bulger_whacked.png (570x440, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston25news.com/news/james-whitey-bulger-dead-history-of-notorious-gangster-s-life/863139692
vox.com/2018/10/30/18044110/robert-mueller-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-surefire
youtube.com/watch?v=L98CxjNENyY
nationalreview.com/g-file/jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-robert-mueller/
vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/jacob-wohl-robert-mueller-sexual-assault-allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another Robert Mueller (the credibly alleged rape suspect) special

As an informant for the Feds, his handler was FBI agent John Donnelly, who was convicted
in 2002 on racketeering charges stemming from his relationship with Bulger. Whitey was on
the FBI's Most Wanted list for SIXTEEN YEARS with a million-dollar reward on his head.
boston25news.com/news/james-whitey-bulger-dead-history-of-notorious-gangster-s-life/863139692

He was a totally degenerate scumbag that polluted this earth for about 60 decades too long.

>credibly
L0Lno Jacob, just stop
vox.com/2018/10/30/18044110/robert-mueller-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-surefire

Wow, it's really been 6 days and Mueller won't deny or refute the allegation that he raped Carolyne Cass the first week of August 2010 while in NYC at a cybersecurity conference that he definitely attended

Attached: Dq9MHWVUwAEEK9N.jpg (554x1199, 160K)

what goes around

youtube.com/watch?v=L98CxjNENyY

>6 whole days!
>Mueller must be guilty!
just stop Jacob

By this time Kavanaugh, a nominee for the highest court in the country, was out in front of the public, with his family, multiple times, strongly denying Ballsy Ford's made up accusations

Does Robert Mueller actually deign himself to be of superceding stature to a SCOTUS nominee? Gtfo here kid

Whitey finna got dabbed on

>Kavanaugh
You're just flailing, and failing, Jacob.
nationalreview.com/g-file/jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-robert-mueller/

Attached: mueller-accuser-jacob-wohl.png (752x757, 96K)

Yeah it was funny how desperate all the glow niggers like yourself were to smear and attack the messengers rather than address the credible accusation (as you clearly still are)

Attached: 4f3f47c89d2d63bf61bf06f11c0ce698aeafcc36.jpg (756x960, 88K)

Attached: d3a1682c15b729980dcbecf4d189495063e083cc.jpg (768x960, 65K)

wh*tey btfo

thanks to rap music, we have to glorify chimping whites as some sort of criminal racial team competition

Whitey Bulger was a fag, a pedo, and killed two young women, one of them because she was his friends stepdaughter who was going to tell her mom that her stepdad was having sex with her. That's not even getting to the fact he ratted everyone out to get to the top, including Howie Winter who saved Whitey's ass from being killed when Whitey was just some little shit from the Killian gang.
He was absolutely, unequivocally lower than dog shit. I only wish there was video of his old feeble was being beat to death.

>niggers like yourself
Already descending to the last resort, Jacob?

Attached: Jacob-Wohl-banned.png (819x355, 69K)

← it's not only me, Jacob
everybody who can read knows you're a fraud

Attached: Jacob-Wohl-Surefire.png (819x873, 218K)

>continues to attack the messenger rather than the allegation and victim
You're doing so good sweaty. Keep up the hard work. Meanwhile everyone is asking the same thing: "If he didn't do it, why doesn't Mueller just come out and say so?"

Attached: Tim Pool on Twitter.png (638x427, 52K)

“When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” Peter Carr, a spokesman for the special counsel, said in a rare statement.
vanityfair.com/news/2018/10/jacob-wohl-robert-mueller-sexual-assault-allegations

>International Private Intelligence
...with the title "Surefire Intelligence" redacted?

no but my guy slocked his face off fuck fed rats

“I wish he wasn’t dead so I can fucking kill him again” - salvie testa

more about Jacob :

There's an obscure Simpsons "whitey whackers" joke to be made here, but its late and I'm not willing to put the effort in.