The state of american women

>the state of american women

Attached: DRSC3pCX4AAQJ7C.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1051120403421179904/pu/vid/854x480/gl1vUppp8GyP84MP.mp4?tag=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No user it's not her it's the jews

Why post ur mom op?

She should have use the stall.

Can't really blame her. Women's restrooms are biohazard zones. Men might get a bit of piss on the ground but women get blood and shit all over the place. Never work a job that requires cleaning the women's restroom. The money isn't worth it.

My american dream died with the advent of normalised plastic surgery. What if the babies come out deformed as fuck? Much safer to fuck a russian woman and risk radiation damage than fakeness

imagine the guy licking her pussy and ass after all the gems that got on her snatch.

gnarly

Attached: yigrsi.png (426x240, 257K)

So brave of her to defy gender bathroom rules.

Attached: gay retard.jpg (750x1662, 313K)

probably a tranny with a mutilated dick

I would of asked her to use my face instead.

>She should have use the stall.
But then she wouldn't have been given as much attention.

women restroom lines are always larger

>not eating your girls holes after a long night of pissing in the stalls

pathetic

Attached: BRAAAAAAP.jpg (236x354, 12K)

Women in charlotte are trash

Thats a huge faggot. Literally.

I'm no Christian but his hand matching the hand on his shirt that says "Repent Sinner" combined with his facial expression after that libshit tried to sucker punch his friend is fucking hilarious.

Shit I need your pic's video

Go Cats! KEEP POUNDING

Attached: 1540893941100.jpg (443x455, 40K)

>clearly at a sporting event
>degenerate people
nothing to see here
most of the people who watch sports are degenerate fucks

This. Fortunately I never had to go on except to laugh at the blood marks from tampons slapped against the wall and pads thrown at the ceiling, but I have had to send in a few jamals and juans to fix those shit hooked up.

Women have the nerve to complain they're fucking disgusting.. I know they are, your folks made them that way

This is actually why I can’t go to concerts
Uppity leftist women thinking they can just walk into the men’s restroom and do whatever they want with no shame or regard for the other men relieving themselves
Went to see morrissey in LA a couple years ago and some Mexican cunt and her faggot bf walked into the men’s bathroom. She started doing her makeup and checking herself in the mirror.
She and her little faggot started slamming and banging on the stalls to see if anyone was in there. I walked into the bathroom at the same time as them and b-lined it for the stalls, so when he did that shit to my stall, I told the dude to cut that shit out. When they found an empty stall the little faggot stood guard outside of it for the princess to relieve herself

I fucking hate earth lads

Attached: 77636C21-F3B8-4B4A-9CEF-83805FA332E2.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>the state of american women
trash

Attached: 1499120949866.gif (149x181, 835K)

Back when I would go clubbing my friend Hannah would squat in the parking garage and piss there. Also - side note once we went to our friend Adam's house and we all had to crash at his place and Adam was like "ohh you can use my bed if you want" he was trying to be a gentleman. And hannah was like "well i dont want to sleep alone, so Adam went with her then she was like "you can use your bed it is your bed" and hannah stayed with me and we fucked in his living room. After that me and hannah had a fight a few days later because she was becoming a vegan

He identifies as male you BIGOT

You know when you post that in every single thread for the past two weeks makes (((you))) look like you're projecting

should have shot dem spics

You’re retarded, or Jewish.

ok.

why do you have to add im not a christian to your sentence, you fucking snowflake nigger

I understand why chicks do it but. Women's toilets are disgusting they are all fucking slobs who piss and shit everywhere with no regard for anyone else and they each take 10 minutes.

If a chick is hot enough and cool and not a slob who gives a fuck but if they wander in like they own the place they should be pissed on.

@192156496
Bad blogpost fag

Stunning and brave

nice blogpost faggot

Has anyone noticed that some of the biggest liberal faggots and whores are always sports fans? I guess it figures since they stare at niggers in their free time.

Attached: 1518958719133.png (404x404, 129K)

I found it in case anybody is wondering
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1051120403421179904/pu/vid/854x480/gl1vUppp8GyP84MP.mp4?tag=5

>woman has to piss
>womens room has mile long line
I'm not really seeing a problem here.

Why does nobody have a problem with some creep taking pictures in a bathroom?

>blood marks from tampons slapped against the wall and pads thrown at the ceiling
God, why?

Ive wo dered the same things, political forums on sports ball boards are sickening

Then you will see no problem with a man using a womans restroom either?

This is my fetish

Sorry this post just reminded me of Hannah, They both became horrible liberals - I wonder if me cucking Adam that night led to it

Attached: earl sinclair.png (549x413, 269K)

Sports fans always have cucky multicultural tendencies since they idolise and adore niggers.

actually this behavior found it's genesis in a Jew. the development of oral contraception fueled the sexual revolution and feminism, which is was the beginning of the destruction of the family.
two Jews developed it.

I seriously hope you idiots keep this up.

Checked.
Hot as hell

Uh women are fucking lunatics they're cute because they cant do any real harm.

Typical white women

I was ty user.

spotted the faggot. cause there was a good reason to take a picture. in fact anytime a man pulls out a camera, there's a good reason to take a picture.

Because there is a woman doing something embarrassing and goofy in there.

I have no issue with unisex bathrooms. The part that pisses me off about trannies is that they are delusional faggots, not where they piss.

Probably her friend

Disgusting. No shame at all.

>die hard fan of nigger collision
Based

Attached: 27O0idk - Imgur.webm (960x540, 1.34M)

Thats not what I asked you, do you have a problem with a man going to a woman only restroom and engage in micturition?

Coward piece of shit

No shame what so ever. Sad.

>But then she wouldn't have been given as much attention.
that explains 99% of female behavior

I’ve had to use a men’s room before. At a concert and ladies room line was moving at a snails pace and super long. Men’s room was basically empty with no line. My husband went in with me and I did my business. Sometimes it’s either this or pee your pants. Now I’m leaving the thread, so don’t even ask.

I hope you get raped by a nog.

>southerners

should have jabbed right into this pricks jaw and break it, if you have to selfdefend...make it count.

Attached: 1539892670558.png (1222x1177, 242K)

Fuck off, cuck

Attached: 1463397707844.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Cuz that's not why I found this funny.

Truth

Thank you KEK

stay out of our washroom whore

I need to clean both men's and women's restrooms.

I dunno how it is in other retail stores, but at Walmart, where I work overnights, the women's restrooms have a little metal box with a paper bag in it, which is for tampons. I gotta empty that shit out, but along with tampons, a lot of the time, or, pretty much every single time, some cunts put their shitty toilet paper in there. I don't udnerstand why. They're literally in a toilet stall, but they stick their used, shitty toilet paper in the metal box, instead of in the toilet. I have to fucking clean that shit out, and the box is so tiny it's hard to actually clean.

And yeah, I often see blood all over the toilets. Not everyday but a lot of the time.

My worst experiences so far have been in the men's room. They're either okay or relaly bad. But for the women's room, overall, on a daily basis, it tends to be worse.

Attached: saga-tanya-20170116-figure03.png (947x532, 141K)

I never thought I'd see the day I'd lay eyes upon a gay balloon.

Attached: 1.184948.jpg (150x175, 15K)

Tits or gtfo you know the rules thot

Never ceases to make me laugh

kek

I live in this liberal shithole city

I just noted, her feet look like stumps. kek

or like horse feet

someone beat that whore

show bops and open vegene

If I catch you in a men's room again I will fucking kneecap you with a lead pipe, you god-damned rosbeef bandit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 3.16.58 PM.png (543x517, 385K)

Clop clop

fisrt time i see this webm and i am already in love with it.
Everything i perfect about it
>Superspeed reaction
>Defends the good guy
>Leftist gets btfo
>"repent sinner"
>That performed hand gesture and same printed on shirt
>laugh in leftist face
True ART!

Lol

Peak capitalism

>not shitting in the urinal

Beta fucks.

Leave American women alone they're doing great (:

In an attempt to be in "stealth mode" and to only use 1-flush and to be quiet and unassuming, women will cut every corner necessary in a bathroom (whether it is a public bathroom or at-home bathroom) and they ultimately make a bigger mess.

The worst is when you work with women, in a setting such as a small warehouse where there is only 1 unisex bathroom, every time a woman uses the bathroom, I have to immediately run in to the bathroom after she exits with a small pocket flashlight and inspect the bathroom.... because since I'm the only guy who works there I know that if anything is wrong in the bathroom it is most likely that the women in the warehouse will blame me in their minds, so half of my work day is spent trying to listen for any time the toilet is flushed throughout the day, then I immediately have to turn into Inspector Gadget and sneak into the bathroom and I have to use my little pocket flashlight to look around (I can't use the regular ceiling light because that light is connected to the fan, and I can't let the coworkers know that I have to monitor their bathroom usage).

Attached: assignment.jpg (466x371, 21K)

>Sometimes it’s either this or pee your pants.
Then pee your pants.

Attached: You what.jpg (152x304, 20K)

This autistic shitpost felt like it was building up to a hilarious climax, but here I am disappointed and wondering what the fuck I just read.

Attached: 1541296735102.jpg (310x328, 16K)

Do you at least jerk off to the smell of their shit and period blood?

you want the climax ?

I have found every possible problem imaginable.

I have found bloody tampons in the trash can, I have found lime-green looking Jimmy Dean sausage link looking bowel movements floating in the toilet, I have found the toilet backed up, I have found explosive diarrhea fragments all over the seat and bottom side of the bowl, working with women is the worst

I have to keep a flashlight on me at all times and a roll of Bounty near my workstation because I can't touch anything in there

i..is this the perfect video??

Attached: 1539290019267.png (688x632, 171K)

Maybe she really needed to go. Women's lines are crazy at sports events. Who knows what the situation was.

Attached: 1452643053648.png (371x400, 55K)

do you really think that if other female coworkers see dirty tampons all over the bathroom, they're going to blame you for it?

If you're being serious, then I must say thank you, because you let me know my mental illness isn't that bad at all

I bet everything i have a jew made this image

Attached: 1541195711644.gif (540x282, 491K)

kek'd n chek'd.

thank you for posting this