Last minute election PREDICTIONS thread

This is it. I'll be watching from the great cucked north, living vicariously through you burgers down below. Are you going to blow it? We will see. Don't fuck it all up!

What is your prediction for tomorrow?

Attached: VOTE.png (792x522, 593K)

Why do Canadians generally seem more interested in American politics than Americans?

Lots of demorat salt. Get your brooms ready.

Gains on both sides, Rs as Ds nearly at a stalemate in the House, Republicans will have about 57 members in the senate. The big republican gains come in the gubernatorial races.

When Republicans lose control of both houses of Congress, the Jow Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Jow Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the Democratic Parry, a party who the entire nation thought was a circus of inept clowns but still preferred them to Republicans.

I need to fap.

Because America and England own us. We just don't get to vote for anything more than figure heads.

It's our only way to actually be involved.

Have you seen our politics? It's boring as fuck. In addition, what happens down there tends to affect us quite a bit. We are basically 5 years behind. We are living in 2013 America, with our own Obama right now.

oh well thats depressing

2011 American, Obama was in his 2nd term by 2013.

When do the results start coming in? I want to be in a comfy livestream thread but I'm guessing due to time zones I'd have to stay up all night.

About the time people started to get sick of him, right? I know Canadians - even ones who hate Trump - don't like Trudeau anymore. He legalized weed, ok fine he did what he was elected to do - now get him out.

Additionally, how many people who were polled SAID they were voting D, but are actually voting R because of how toxic shit has become to anyone right of Marx?

Counting begins Tuesday 8pm EST.
People got sick of him around 2013, yeah, but the comparison to Obama would imply Trudeau gets reelected. For you sake i hope not

I predict that Jews will win

Republicans gain 11 seats in house and senate but not sure how many in each.

I know right. Even after all the missteps he's taken, he did one thing right.

I'll disagree with our PM, but i'll never hate him. Same as you as far as looking forward to the next PM though.

How man D's and I's are going to secretly vote for R's, though?

Dems pick up 24 house seats, lose 1 Senate seat, win 4 state houses and 3 governerships.

Screencap this. I've seen the internal polling.

How many seats do Dems need for a house majority?

Attached: field.jpg (950x571, 153K)

Senate: GOP +5
House: GOP 2 seat majority
Riots and a few deaths before the night is over

The house flips but Republicans hold a slim margin on the senate.

I want the dems to win because watching Trump fight the house is going to be fucking hilarious

R's btfo. They unified behind Trump far too late (if at all), while the Dems unified against Trump instantly and actively. If the Dems don't win the house it means that their message is so bad that organized politics don't work any more.

Young retards do everything they can to fuck the country up.

But older voters retain sanity.

Senate R56-44
House R218-217
Gov R27-23

I like it, but I think R's only get 55 senate seats.
218 seats in the house for the R's
and 27 governorships

>We are basically 5 years behind. We are living in 2013 America, with our own Obama right now.
Interesting.

Attached: mr_wonderful.jpg (960x720, 42K)

don't fuck this up tomorrow

Attached: if-you-want-democracy-we-will-give-you-democracy.jpg (1180x960, 292K)

Republicans end up with 55 senate seats and a very slim majority (

The will be no blue wave. This is going to be a historic election. The democrats are get to lose, and lose badly. All the money they spent will be for nothing. They are going to lose seats in the house and senate.

R hold on to the house barely and gain in the senate.

I have Montana goimg R in upset while holding Az and NV.

great scandal tomorrows

Attached: mamika the temperance of chaos.jpg (2587x1118, 724K)

great happening great false flag and a kill

Attached: ragna the emperor of chaos meme magic.jpg (1360x768, 207K)

Montana is going R, but I think NV is going Dem.

Tomorrow on the news they will be talking about Nevada going blue, and wont talk near as much about McClaskill and Testor being out of a job

24 is enought