Redpill me on vaping

Is the health benefits overblown? I've noticed how often I get a runny nose when doing it.

Attached: 34984468_1087433514729343_1369485944788353024_n.jpg (540x960, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/ramping-up-e-cigarette-voltage-produces-more-dangerous-formaldehyde/
youtube.com/watch?v=MXQwOXX7vb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck would there be health benefits? At best its not as bad as smoking

It's not smoking and you can make that shit cheap.

it can't possibly be good for you but it seems to be quite a bit better than smoking.

No health benefits and it makes you look like a dumbass. If you're going to smoke just stick with cigs.

you get tasty heavy metals from it

>health benefits

Are you retarded

Benefits? No sweetie, it's just not awful for you like tobacco. Jury's out on long term damage it might do.

This is basically the answer. Conversation won't go uphill from here.

this smoke grenade is brought to you by Israel

Would it be possible to use a nebulizer as a battlestation vape device?

maybe not everything in life is about health and redpills and no faps, maybe life is about living your damn life without strangers online telling you what to do and just accept that the simple fact you breath oxygen slowly kills you

I have severe asthma border lining on COPD levels of functionality.
I cannot go 12 hours without relying on a "emergency" inhaler to open my lungs.
I spend $20 a week on them, along with another $250 a month in other medications for it.
BUT

I recently tried a combination of two things that lets my inhalers gather dust, saves me money, helps my overall health due to increased respiratory function, and I can finally sleep without 100% waking up every 4 hours completely unable to breathe at all unless I take my inhaler.

It involves a vaporizing weed with high levels of CBD and low levels of thc @ 180-200 degrees celsius. Shit opens my airways faster and more efficiently than my emergency inhaler. It keeps it open longer.

I hate to be "that guy" but vaping CBD weed helped me regain my life.

Attached: island.jpg (1300x1140, 277K)

the only benefit is that its slightly less poisonous than burning tobacco
and even then we aren't certain that that is true. the primary ingredient of most of these vape juices is propylene glycol, which is fucking bad for you. Who knows what its doing when you pass it through the blood-brain barrier

I guess vaping weed is better than shooting it up.

What's being high on cbd like?

Most of it is basedbean oil based

I'm glad you've broken free of the pharmaceutical jew, user

you use dry herb or oil vaper?

THC=more balls tripping shit
CBD=is a really chill high and too much makes me sleepy

Those Indica blends make me feel so relaxed i feel like the back disks slip out of place.

havent tried oil vapors regularly. Only when with someone who owns one, which is rare since I'm a friendless loser shutin.

But they do work better I find.

Pretty muchIts primo if you want to be able to sit and focus on something. CBD is the component of weed that fights anxiety and ADHD symptoms.
It also works to help reduce anger. Good luck getting pissed at minor shit while feeling the effects of freshly vaped CBD.
Dont expect a trip or a "high". Just expect to feel calm and relaxed instead of high.

congratulations man i pray that endless days of better health are upon you

Not smoking at all>Vaping>nautral tabacco>...........
....the chemical dogshit the tabacco industry puts into their smokes

The about 400 chemical ingredients they put in to make it tastier and you more addicted, that's the stuff that is most toxic.
Smoke either pre cut, untreated tabacco or uncut, untreated tabacco that you can order in big bags, cut and mix yourself.
I'm a party smoker and only smoke when with friends. Never alone. Untreated tabacco and twisting my own smokes helps not having any cravings at all. Thus i don't smoke when at home alone like a sad little faggot.
Same goes for vaping. Mix your own liquid with quality stuff or get it from a good source. Cheap liquids=more bad stuff. Don't overdo it, treat your vape like it's a cigarette not like a secondary breathing device.

Attached: 4340240_001.jpg (880x880, 98K)

Any more photos of the guy with a CS gas canister lodged in his face? Anyone know what happened to him?

he stopped smoking Marlboro Red

CS gas? lol its literally a chunk of white phosphorus. this guy is fucked thanks to this guy

>white phosphorus
are sure user, the injuries to phosphorous look way worse, the smoke from this guy's face is billowing too?

Studies have shown that PG is the bad part of vaping. PG usually ends up getting stuck on the coil and degrades into Formaldehyde and other carcinogens. scientificamerican.com/article/ramping-up-e-cigarette-voltage-produces-more-dangerous-formaldehyde/

Velvet Cloud is a great ejuice brand and contains no PG and is natural and organic. They also have the best tobacco flavors i have ever had.

is there a webm of this?

Not sure actually. when searching for it i saw a video about a teargas cylinder hitting someone in the face but its not available. But i remember watching the video and it appeared burnt and when they were pouring water into his wound it was reacting to it.

I juul sometimes. At least im not putting cancerous tar smoke into my lungs

youtube.com/watch?v=MXQwOXX7vb0

Attached: 20181105_163329.jpg (540x917, 120K)

What the fuck do you think happens at Jewish Temples? They all share their spy info they they've obtained for the week. All insider Jew stuff whoever gets the juciest stuff gets rewarded a nose job or penis stich .. now it's marijuana so all the Jews invested in it and making sure their Jew judges look over the little Jew boys so they can mail weed triple vac sealed through USPS / ups.. duh.. but anyway the Jews tell the Mossad rabbi where the new freeway is going etc.. and then Jews cash in rn the Jews cashing in big in marijuana and gambling statewide in USA.. but ya the Mossad rabbis hear out the Jew Israeli spies and then the Mossad rabbis from around the cities collaboration with Israel and there you go method of control bc they own banks and land you walk on bc they are in real estate too. Tax free too bc they religion..

better investigatw YOUR local temple and post pics!!! Post this pic too and get on the news or you didn't do it!

Based and Redpilled krautposter

If you don't smoke don't vape. If you smoke I'd suggest quitting first off. But if u must inhale something I'd suggest vaping if nicotine is your thing. Is vaping healthy or beneficial as a base line? NO. is it better than inhaling combusted plant matter? Absolutely.

>Vaping
>Not being a gay
Chose one

>slightly less poisonous than burning tobacco
Quantify that

>Shooting myself in the nuts has numerous health benefits!
>
>
>
>compared to shooting myself in the head

I'd love to just vape huge obnoxious clouds without nicotine to hang out at the smokers areas on breaks, however I'm not sure about the health effects of vaping the base liquid and so I abstain for now. Also building your own vape machine seems neat.

I vaped to help me quit smoking. It wasn't nearly as popular or common at that time. Now it is a trendy thing to do for girls, fags, and basedboys. There are no health benefits. If you smoke, vape to help you quit then quit vaping. If you don't smoke, then you are stupid for having started vaping at all.

Attached: 1506991317973.gif (218x307, 1.48M)

>meme flag to hide his (((country))) of origin
>1 post by this ID
>redpill me on X

Attached: 1507467087552.gif (348x222, 224K)

Is opium any better than tobacco? The asians seemed to like it before being criminalized.

Did this shit autocensor s-o-y-boy into basedboy. wtf?

It's going to be funny when 10 years from now it's proven to cause cancer and other negative health ailments.

This. It's a great way to taper nicotine off. Keep cutting back every couple weeks. Before you know it the nicotine Jew is gone.

vaping is this decade's chinstrap.

No shit. my dick got bigger half an inch after i started vaping, but also I'm losing my hair

Vaping is great if you used to smoke. Just don't do it in public, you'll look like an asswipe.

>inhaling chinese industrial solvents and whatever else they use to make your vape instead of smoke
it's bad for you, so is smoking. Stop doing that shit dumbshit.

>Underrated

It's pretty healthy if you have a good pen that properly heats shit, otherwise you'll be inhaling burnt ceramic or burnt oil.

Good info, thanks fellow leaf. Where do you get your high CBD bud? I haven't been to any despensaries yet.

Good alternative if you wanna quit, and then drop vape too.
>smoke for at least 10 years and I like it
>Shit, I can't get up 3 flights of stairs without losing breath
> Start getting a regular cough and mild chest pains
>Bought a vape
>2 weeks in, no cough no pains
>Smoked vape for about a year
>decided to not smoke the vape for a day
>going for 2 months no vape, no cigs, no cravings
Now long term effects probably will show up, most of it is chink made, can you trust them?
Just use it as a stepping stone to completely quit.

You're not cool, autist.

420 blaze it

You're alright with me, leaf bro.

diagosed with copd from near 2 packs of marlboro mediums a day for 24 years, only way i fully quit cig jew was the robot fog cock, took literally 3 weeks to adjust and understand the contraption, havent smoked since, as a cessation tool with self discipline it really made quitting easy, way easier than all the other shit, cheap if you buy juice online or make your own without flavor.... to be a faggot who never smoked a cigarette who starts vaping instead for a nic buzz, get mossaded... vaping as marketed IS for faggots, safer or not, smoke cigars instead, run a scrap yard like a man... health wise my breathing has improved drastically, and my gums arent as fucked up, not sure for long term effect, but i feel a ton better than when i smoked, and im trying to quit the vape too, i started at 12mg nic, im down to 3mg and pretty passive on using my chooch

Attached: 1540667333018.jpg (600x362, 127K)

Let me take a crack at it anyway:

It may not kill you, but imagine Mad Men if Don Draper vaped.