California Politics Thread

California Politics Thread
We had one of these yesterday. So will newsom get btfo tomorrow?

Attached: 2000px-California_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cagop.yourvoter.guide/#/search
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Midwest says hi
Keep your dirty beaner hands off our lakes

Attached: 1537840945104.jpg (1680x1050, 404K)

I live in CA, I voted straight red.

Attached: imdoingmypart.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

someone post which people and propositions to vote for

I hope there is an enormous earth quake that kills all Californians except the Mormons.

cagop.yourvoter.guide/#/search

GOLDEN MANE
TRUMP TRAIN
GOING TO MAKE US GREAT AGAIN

CALI RED
DEMS ARE DEAD
SEND EM TO THE KEK SHED

LAND OF FREE
HOME OF BRAVE
YOU CANT TAKE MY GUNS FROM ME

HEY HEY
HO HO
DEMOCRATS HAVE GOT TO GO

Attached: 1538948125671.png (800x1016, 856K)

yeah i did too

your state should stop acting like it can secede
and stop sending your beaners to ruin other states
but besides that, if john cox wins you commiefornians werent lying

Attached: CA-page1.png (1409x829, 40K)

Did any of you niggers vote against the gas tax prop 6? Sure fucking hope so. I'm at almost $4 a gallon here.

I'm having trouble deciding between the old kike who may die soon, or the young anchor baby that can plague us for another 20 years.

The kike has more ammunition we can use against her, as much as I wish that old bitch would die. Her and RBG.

Prop 6 is to repeal the gas tax. Title was changed on the ballet, and if it doesn't pass California is gonna be sued for voter fraud.

Yes on 5, 6 and that's about it. No on everything else. Feinstein over DeLeon. Marshall Tuck to fuck over the teachers union. And Cox and Pray.

You voted no on 6?

You fucking brainlet. It is a repeal you have to vote yes.

I dont think anyone with a pulse votes against that. Maybe a few faggots in "infrastructure" jobs

I voted yes because I'm not a retarded illiterate nigger... like you evidently are

Vote for the kike who will die in office. If the spic wins then look out for muh beaner obama in 2024

Ah that's what I meant. Thank you user. I voted for the repeal, it was an absolute travesty it was enacted to begin with.

The machine has mounted a campaign to disinform voters calling it an attack on road safety. The secretary of state also fucked with the ballot description saying it "eliminates certain funding" rather than repealing the tax. Full on kikery

>both democrats
it sucks

Ya, my parents weren't sure what it was and they're pretty serious about wanting to get rid of the gas tax. On the other hand though it will be fun to watch heads fly when this hits the federal courts.

Hopefully no ones stupid enough to fall for that, as the only people who benefit are connected constructionfags.
I'd think anyone with a car would love to get rid of the gas tax.
>tfw San Fagcisco cucks us again

Newsome wins. Califorina is lost. All white right leaning men should be gone from there. I left and I don't to see the beaners and nigs eat the last of why California was the golden state.

Orange County here, specifically Irvine. Anyone have a general guide? I can't find any good resources on local elections.

I was just in orange last week. Ever been to joes italian ice by the orange mall and baseball stadium? Best ice cream in the world right there and a lot of cuties behind the counter

Riverside sucks in comparison. So many asians and cuter mexicans in orange than here

Voted straight red here, in Cali. It won't matter, but, whatever, I'll say fuck you to the Commies no matter what.

Attached: 1519125955111.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

>Vote Rudy Salad for congress

yeah screw them

Does Cox have a hope?

>permablue
>shit in the street
>politics boring as fuck

This is why there are no threads: Nobody cares. You're just a tumor we don't think about.

I'm torn on Prop 5, which lets 55 and older boomer fucks sell their property, buy another one and keep their prop 13 low property tax bill.

Pro - denies this communist state money
Keeps CA cancer IN california at least

Con - Fucking boomer pieces of shit just want to sell their 2.4 million dollar Saratoga home that they paid 126k for back in 1981 and then buy a million dollar Tahoe property and pay their unfair prop 13 bill. I resent the hell out of these boomer fucks for passing legislation (like prop 13) that benefits JUST THEM and essentially lets them skate on paying their share of the liberal bullshit that they then vote for. This is just an extension of that same garbage.
If this DOESN'T pass, those old fuckers just leave the state and shit up somewhere else.

I want their lives to be as shitty as possible though, so I'm thinking it's better to make the old bastards pack up all their shit and find somewhere in Idaho to live or something.

Still not sure about Kikestein vs DeBeaner. Anyone have a good reason to prefer one over the other?

this but yes on 11 too.

>full on
It doesn't get much kikeier than California politics user.

We love COX!

Not gonna lie though, cox has done zero campaigning since he won the primaries.

Kevin "Aztec Spawn" de Leon should never be allowed into the Senate. It's too late to be rid of Feinkike but not his disgusting spic ass. Read up on CA prop 187 and know why it's necessary to deny him power.

Damn, guess I'm voting kike then

FWIW Cox converted to Christianity.

>yes on 11
Explain.
Why should the state be able to mandate that certain PRIVATE COMPANY employees have to stay on call during their breaks? Just because the state says so? Fuck that.

imagine how great our state and country would be if a few just five or six coastal counties sank into the sea

Attached: california-electoral-map-2016-california-neighborhood-election-results-did-your-precinct-vote-599-x- (599x332, 82K)

The only thing I'm not sure about is prop 7. Yes or no?

Damn, didn't know Cox was an Israelite either :O

Any other OC fags here?
Is Rohrabacher ok?

Rohrbacher is fucking based. Used to be my Rep before regerrymandering

Even as a German I long for the day, California turns red...

Not him, but other people in the medical profession, like nurses, have to get off their ass even if on break and respond to a patient fucking dying, so why shouldn't they?

Oc fag here specifally Huntington Beach. Meet dana at a private party last week he’s based af. I have a cheat sheet for the local props I can post if you’d like

fellow HB bro here
pls gib

only if he gets run over by his campaign bus.

so voting yes or no on 5 allows the boomers to rob us blind by keeping their taxes at fucking ridiculously low rates?

Could have happened if the Supreme Court didn't remove prop 9 from the ballot

Inland empire is literally the dark shadowy place that Simba must never go to in the lion king.

Anyways, north oc here, voted straight red. I really hope ca39 holds.

Yes on 6, No on the Rest. Newsome Sucks, Cox for Governor!

I live in the IE and that meme is true for the most part. Even up here in the mountains there's some drug addicts and degenerates hanging around. I doubt the bears would go for them.

did anyone else vote to tax pot farmers? I did because fuck stoners lol

only white guy left in east los angeles, reporting in.
yes on 6 and Cox, but left kike vs beaner blank. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either.

Attached: 4chan_1c175d_1609526.jpg (600x750, 64K)

Which ones that?

Im yes on 4, 5, 6 and no on the others.

Nearest gas station is 4.45 for regular

J U S T

What's the rest of Mi Raza voting for?
All red on the ticket, the Jewess over De leon because fuck "muh open boarders".
Which one is taxing pot?
Because that's an auto yes in my book.

Attached: Beaned.jpg (550x550, 54K)

5 was hatched by greedy realtors to get boomers to sell their homes and move. They have been hurting from the drop in home sales. No sales, no commissions. merchantrubbinghands.jpg. NO on 5.

Where could I possibly go

How are you guys voting on those Judges? Does someone have a list of good/bad ones?

>mill
Yeah but the Poo that buys that 2.4 Million Home in Saratoga from the boomer now pays $25K/yr in property taxes... a net positive for the state.

What do you do for work in east la?

I voted no on all of them.

>Kevin De Leon
Made a fool of himself saying that an AR can fire 30 caliber clips in half a second. Plus he said half of his family is deportable. I say vote for the irrelevant old hag instead

Ayyy, last white guy around san-diego here. rip

VOTE FRAUD
VOTE FRAUD
VOTE FRAUD
VOTE FRAUD

Vote yes on 10. We need a housing shortage.

Here in the SFBAY & proudly voting RED.

Here you go. It’s nice to see fellow beach and oc citizens here it gives me hope for the future. Would be cool to do a pol gathering sometime

Attached: DD37A9DE-5D71-48E2-8933-7827EB9E1B61.jpg (1240x1495, 374K)

Here’s the first 1-6

Attached: 4BFC8D6B-7D54-488D-AA8C-123D245BF738.jpg (1240x1471, 390K)

yes vote Feinstein even though she is fucking terrible we need to BTFO the CA progressives.

California will turn red

Attached: out of many one.jpg (600x413, 86K)

>Eleni Kounalakis is running to be California's next Lieutenant Governor. Endorsed by President Barack Obama.

You are not alone, East County Old White Guy.

Attached: 1526032261760.gif (240x228, 858K)

Not for awhile. Need Federal Immigration reform and for the next Census to NOT count illegals.

Its going to be as blue as my shit

Vote for fienstein if she dies and coxes wins he could nominate a republican to replace her

You should Hesse voted for the beaner. Beaners are too dumb and lazy to fuck us over any further than that kike would.

>So many asians and cuter mexicans in orange than here
Fuck you race traitor

>trusting some dumb beaner to specifically fuck us over on 2A issues

You think that kike bitch is any different? Have you even heard of the assault weapons ban? Who do you think came up with that?

We already know Keikstein, and she is on deaths' door, And she is a great target for Trump to bag on. If Cox can pull off a win, he chooses her replacement when she dies. If state legislature fights him, Dems are short 1 senator until it is resolved.

He was in my shithole town yesterday

um wrong. alot of the good looking asian japs are in westminister, the good looking asian taiwanese in rowland heights/ hacienda heights, and some good looking koreans in chino hills.

other than that, orange has some decent looking asians. maybe you're thinking because of chapman university?

> she is on deaths' door
Doubt it I'm sure she's has enough foreskins to live forever

who /stateofjefferson/ here?

Attached: 2300325_0.jpg (630x630, 80K)

Vote RED! Cancel out a spic’s or Hollywood celeb’s vote!

John Cox
Kenneth Wright for House (my district)
Yes on 6
Feinstein over Deleon because there’s a chance she gets indicted / resign in shame. Also, DNC endorses Deleon.

Stop the Commies

Dude he said cute Mexicans. Fuck that guy

newport and huntington beach are both heavy red voters. they get over shadowed by the liberals who invade their cities on the daily.

Not quite, comrade. You forgot that Poo sold his $1.5M condo in Shallow Alto and gets to carry part of his old tax rate to his new digs in Saratoga. He's going to pay less than $25K/yr in taxes.

In riverside county we get all the beaners.

you can find hot latina mexican women in Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin, Irvine, Garden Grove, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa

why only look in one place? are people really that fucking narrow that they turn into city hermits? I see great ones in TJ at the hong kong club. why not just fucking go therE?

jesus christ, riverside county has both blacks and hispanics, but Norco is heavy Red. I live in Norco/ Corona. Alot of fucking Red here mate. I am sure parts of riverside want to be red too.

very true majority of all people from Huntington Beach down to San Diego on the coast are all right wing but stay in the closet about it.

YES

there is hot Latina women all over these parts but you can't beat the 80$ quick pick at Hong Kong, best whore house in North America by far