In case you missed the JEW being assfucked by Jow Forums

A jewess tried to play her deflecting jew tricks on Jow Forums a second ago and got assfucked by pol so hard she will never go back to little kike dick.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/192197349/

ALSO, Holy shit I was just reading about this, fucking slimy JOOs.

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. EVERY YEAR JOOS HAVE A "MATZOBALL" IN WHICH THEY TRY TO HAVE BETA MALE JOOS AND JOOWESSES MEET EACH OTHER. IF YOU ARE A GOY THE JEWESSES WILL LITERALLY THROW THEIR PUSSIES AT YOU. THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO ATTEND YOUR LOCAL "MATZOBALL" AND BREED SEVERAL JEWESSES UNPROTECTED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Ask a quote "pick up artist" quote anything about banging a jewess last year at the NYC matzoball.

Attached: index.png (188x268, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericaknew.org/
matzoball.org/
wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpity bump

Attached: pol banged this jewess in 1987.jpg (1195x1575, 261K)

I hate JOOs BUMP

Attached: (((Jamie Luner))) 'drugged boy, 16, gave oral sex while someone else filmed them at a party at (1000x1500, 524K)

"outta the way, I want DESHAWN not David"

Attached: 92569a8e8c58a6babdea8181d8cb3599.jpg (479x714, 40K)

>got assfucked by pol
You mean Jow Forums had a schizo episode?

try not to KEK

Also google Al Jazeera banned documentary to rage

Attached: 1411872268530.png (995x868, 483K)

>please make more jews Jow Forums
No. You made your tribe's men into faggots and now you have to live with that.

How about you read the thread and see Jow Forums making sound arguments and the kike deflecting it?

Attached: 1440419835837.jpg (906x1213, 386K)

Nothing wrong with fucking and chucking faggot

"I may not pass on my genes, but at least I get a lot of GOY CAWK!"

Attached: 1466101779220.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

>Jow Forums making sound arguments
Like bringing up the metzitzah b'peh for the n+1th time?
>inb4 what is metzitzah b'peh

>go to brooklyn bars scuh as Babys all right
>see a ton of black male jewish female couples

KEK

Attached: 1474325831252.jpg (640x842, 138K)

Dude, you gotta fuck and chuck em not marry them!

Attached: Self hating liberal white cuck writer at The New Yorker Evan Osnos marries gorgeous jewess Sarabeth (1024x819, 177K)

Jews pass on their jewishness matrilineally. See: the right of return to Israel. Even if jewesses get blacked it's a future problem.

Remember, when a Jewess has children, those children are automatically Jewish. This is how Jews steal your genes and add them to the Jewish genepool.

Don't fall for the Khazar milkers!

Attached: pol wants jewesses.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Y'know what, fuck it. Let's pick 10 random posts instead to see how sound Jow Forums's arguments are.
>Inbred child molester.
>Do you enjoy watching non-Jewish pain and suffering.
>Can I suck your khazar milkers?
>Khazar milkers or fuck off
>If/When Trump destroys Israel and destroys ZOG in our country, will you fear God even more than you do now?
>jewish as in i like matzoball soup, and i must make sure no one ever forgets the holohoax and six gorrilian or jew as in every facet of my life is lived according to the Talmud, halacha and shulchan aruch
>Why do you jews have to ruin everything? Like, really, what's your fucking problem with civilization?
>how come you fake jew amalekites didn't catch the mistakes in the torah edit that your mother lilith and your grandfather hasatan made?
>then why have jews been kicked out 100+ countries?
> One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack.
So, where are the sound arguments from civilized people?

>where are the arguments?
Lurk more.

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

"KIKITY JEW KIKE KIKE KIKE BABBY BENIS KHAZAR MILKERS MUH 358 BANS DRUMPF WILL DESTROY ISRAEL PRAISE KEK WE DID IT Jow Forums" is not an argument, no matter how you look at it.

Past the retarded Jow Forums bantering there is a lot of sound arguments

ifamericaknew.org/

Thanks for bumping, now fuck off

Attached: 1518148774748.png (640x1136, 784K)

Your not helping mate, dont take my discussion with her out of context!

so is "holocaust holocaust holocaust"
"israel is the only democracy in the middle east"

Kikes are a fucking parasite on the white race and need to be bred out

Attached: 1481226701966.jpg (307x284, 38K)

Kekked and bumped. Joos loose

Attached: ston-rep-11-additional-pepes-1123837.png (500x522, 86K)

What a weird comment, it was her thread with various anons arguing against her one liners.

And fuck those trolls saying don't have sex with jews because they will make the children jewish, what a crock of shit. BREED THEM OUT!

Attached: 1529507255469.jpg (1600x800, 321K)

ya know, some jews are good, and some are bad...most all are just strange to us....that being said, anti-semitism is satanic...

I think the jews I know are decent folk

Attached: Christian Obligation.png (587x446, 65K)

matzoball.org/

>"so jewcy"
kek

>BREED SEVERAL JEWESSES UNPROTECTED.
Woulnd't that just mean more jews?

>muh they kill children
Hamas uses Pelestinian children to fight and serve as human shields. Try again, Mokhtar.

>muh target by resolutions
Why do they control everything again?

>muh settlements
They legally and spiritually own the land. Get over it.

Wasserman shultz couldnt get her hands off goy cock, neither could Mayim Bialik

BREED EM OUT

Ask a pick up artist anything about fucking KIKE girls

MY GOD I FUCKING HATE THEM!

Attached: mayim bialik had two kids with german man.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Their media memes of hate, murder, degeneracy will end. We will meme love, laughter and Kek. Npcs will get tuned into the 432hz God frequency again. Peace and LOVE will reign.

Attached: 1473612660773.jpg (499x499, 34K)

I hate muzzies as much as you do. However jews are blockading them and censoring them and ecnomically oppressing them, that is some satanic level of evil. That shit makes muh nazis blush, how the fuck do jews sleep at night knowing thepain they are causing? Those poor fucking people...

Attached: aly raisman colton underwood.jpg (800x1043, 134K)

I worked out she was basically a Italian (Jews have a very long complicated history in Europe.)

I was trying to reply to her before the thread 404'ed. " Yeah I knew you'd be Italian, just find some handsome non-jew & embrace being a white European & just raise your kids to be americans. ha"

Attached: meeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (960x1096, 212K)

Attached: worked it out.jpg (895x406, 60K)

The holocaust narrative is from 2012, nobody does that anymore. Just move the fuck on, you stupid 2-digit-IQ retard. And yes, fuck your "muh delicate blue eyes" shit. Moral values are more important than race. If you disagree, you deserve all the mediatic bullying you get as well as not getting laid.

I don't care I'm basically the only one in this thread. I will keep shouting at the top of my lungs

GO TO YOUR LOCAL MATZOBALL AND FUCK JEWESSES

DOWNLOAD JSWIPE AND BREED EM OUT!

Attached: Russian soldiers targeted (((Ukrainian))) girl after tracking her position on social media.jpg (807x605, 129K)

'she' didn't even post her feet, what a worthless thread.

fucking Russians, your supposed to fuck and chuck em not bomb them!

Wow that's interesting. Lol she probably would do that, kikes had a high intermarriage rate. My son, will you heed my command be breed a jewess this Christmas eve and download Jswipe?

Attached: Russian soldiers targeted (((Ukrainian))) girl after tracking her position on social media2.jpg (604x453, 72K)

Attached: 359_times_and_counting.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Attached: Blood_Libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Attached: ADL.png (1052x1067, 770K)

bumpity bump, just keeping this thread alive so Jow Forums and see how conniving jews are in the achive thread.

Anyway my pick up style of game is basically a mixture of ex RSD Alex and Viking Lifestyle Tim Ray. So learn how to deeply relax at a bar, so much that you look bored, wait unitl 2am when girls get themselves drunk adntheir bodies "in the mood" then slowly go up to a jewess who looks like shes fine with meeting others (not currently busy with friends) and say "I saw your dress and had to say hi, are you a single jewish professional(what matzoballs are for" in a relaxed manner. If she "pops" in positive excited way, chat for a bit where your sounding like a bully teasing a bullied kid, and move her "im going to the bar, come with"

Attached: twitter rozelli.jpg (2909x5312, 1.25M)

Sure I'll try it! haha

So now it's known meme magic is real, cos planes crash, elections much winly....and clearly (((they))) use symbolism, golems, media and more....that means the story (((they wrote))) is out there. Let the great unravelling begin.

TRUTH BE TOLD

Attached: Frayed-Rope-Unravelling.jpg (300x400, 143K)

Attached: hao57wij66hz.png (1024x1024, 77K)

Attached: 1487204574139.png (777x777, 133K)

there is no proof OP was a jew you fucking dingus

Attached: 2b37712124c2f8ad9ae2c709112d3013--frog-meme-elixir.jpg (236x275, 22K)

you've been jewed dixieflaggot
the heebs commissioned a guy named scofield to embellish the bible and make christians (goy/cattle) their slaves for the israelis

wrmea.org/015-october/the-scofield-bible-the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html
>The Scofield Bible—The Book That Made Zionists of America’s Evangelical Christians

432hz for ALL

Attached: 1473784370624.png (750x750, 421K)

Shadilay frens. GET to work. GOOD TRUMPS evil.

Attached: 300px-Hewho (1).jpg (300x437, 34K)

Jewish women exist to please the goyim.

In other words, act like a mature police officer after work at the bar, just letting loose and relaxing.

After she complies with moving with you, you are doing great because.
1. You are leading and she will following your complaince ladder
2."the tables hace flipped" where she is chasing you

You should be the leader of the conversation but in a weird way. So you want to sound like an interrogator who is bored with his job so much that she keeps "self incrimiating herself" AKA she talks so much that she is admitting she is chasing you.

When you are ready, move her to a more private place in the bar saying "lets go over there its better". And make out as a part of the fun, not for the sake fo making out. Then lead her out the bar by solving problems for her "my friends are here, when are we getting back, how far is your place" say whatever you have to say to solve problems for her. Go back to your place, pop some bottles, and enjoy your JEWESS!

Attached: 1418707062569.jpg (1440x1426, 256K)

Attached: 1390150_743470442428094_688974643_n.jpg (640x640, 52K)

Attached: xPjc9ZTwKhmZ.jpg (373x521, 38K)

reddit tier cringe

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 174K)

Awaken them Jow Forums

Attached: DWWGharW0AADMa4.jpg (406x511, 45K)

That's why he's sad

>Let's pick 10 random posts
>random posts
>random
lul

Attached: 1541461835156.jpg (413x395, 42K)

Cohencidences

>the left still can't meme
>the left can't meme
>the left can't
>the left
>the
>

hahaha, show your resepect Pepe got ORANGE MAN DRUMPF elected and will deliver again the in the midterms.

Does anyone have any questions about banging jewesses?

By the way the Jewess I banged asked me for tmy last name after making out for an hour long at the club (Moxy Times square). I asked why, she said she is from and influential Jewish family and was going to do a background check LOL. I gave some bullshit answer and pulled her out of the club. Im a fucking 5'3' obese manlet. If you have any semblence of masculine competance you will outclass all the jewboys swear to Jesus IS HIS NAME!

pic from some user, see half jews can be redpilled and on our side.

Attached: joo natzi.png (1600x960, 482K)

jewish chicks love black dicks

Attached: 152897978954343477.jpg (641x651, 116K)

Kek

Attached: xnia-the-lauging-dogd-21495121.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZC2wy371k3.jpg (400x294, 15K)

*their family wanted to do a background check*

Also JOOWESSES love goys so much, my 5'1' Chinese wingman fucked and dated a JOOWESS from Union Pool Brooklyn (NYC fags will know this hookup bar lol). She was literally throwing herself at hime while trying to maintain the image of a high class respectful woman. They dated for over a year and he would show me her desperate snaps and texts lol. Not even talking she about her she was very accomplished in the medical field. Then again my friend was a pharmacist

I'M A ANTISEMITIC PUA, AMA!

Will let thread die if no one wants to learn how to fuck KIKES

Attached: CK pol jewess5.jpg (640x480, 45K)

You can't "spiritually" own shit.

Friggin CHECKED. Double Double Kekked

Attached: tenor (5).gif (360x346, 170K)

That is a cruel, evil woman right there. She gets the rope. So does jon, for being submissive.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,charcoal_heather.u10.jpg (750x1000, 210K)

Attached: schwarze-sonne-sol-negro-3550.jpg (346x349, 45K)

>358
>including 27 that mention a reson
>most of which are utter bullshit
I know right. Unironically the victims of History.

Look a the bright side user, think about the kinky filthly shit she is willing to do with goy boys? a Mid that fucked up is open to all kidns of wild shit. She is fulfilling her purpose as a jewish woman, to please non jewish men.

Tell me you wouldnt fuck her is she threw herself at you. Pic related jewess threw herself at a nice Irish man and her pussy persuaded him to put a ring on it!

Attached: 1465969185144.png (1710x1312, 2.41M)

Do the joowesses pay well. Presumably they pay you

Why would I fuck jews that's fisgusting

Attached: IMG_0772.jpg (177x210, 15K)

Pick your own random posts and show them to me then you inbred subnigger filth.

Not trying to promote degeneracy but I wonder how cucked jewboys are when the shows Girls and Broad City are about jewish women fucking every single non jewish guy they see.

Taking a dump and doing a bump. Please ask me any questions related to fucking jewish women in matzoball or setting up your Jswipe dating profile?

Also, haha I am soon going to start doing "daygame" on hasidic jewish women HEHEHEHE

And I love all of you who helped bumped this thread, im usually emo and emotionless (which are attractive fuckboy traits to women), but your guys made me genuinely happy : )

Thank you

Attached: CrCyEmZWYAEc0P1.jpg (1200x1115, 250K)

Haha I wish!
I could probably walk into high class expensive bars that cater to a more mature crowd in tehir 302-40s, scope out the jews (Jow Forums taught me jew facial features) and game them and ask for money, but having too much fun with the college girls at SVU and FIT.

stop defending them dawg, FUCK EM!

"Why won't anyone give me goy cock!"

Because your a soldier that would bite the bullet to breed out their filthy genes

Attached: 0_a9993_4d4cd550_XL.jpg (800x588, 101K)