Dr Ford Bread: Suicide Watch Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=lxP__ipG0yk

Multiple accusers have come out so far and cracks of her story is starting to show. The only question that remains is what date is going to have the final nail in the coffin?

Attached: its over.jpg (727x547, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1539161256621.gif (300x345, 2.19M)

A better question is when are we gonna see her in an orange jumpsuit?

Attached: binoculrs.jpg (612x720, 195K)

okay, rapist
it was indellible in the hippocampus

What is makes me most squeamish is that she stands to gain financially. Her GoFundMe acct surpassed over $800K and she will profit from book/movie/tv deals. How do we keep her from enriching herself from the sham?

And all the Jewish cucks stand there scratching their heads like 'what could she possibly stand to gain from this!'

>Her GoFundMe acct surpassed over $800K and she will profit from book/movie/tv deals.
Nope. The book/movie deals would be off the table now that Kav got over the line. They'll just want her to go away now, she served her purpose and $800k (though I think she had two go fund mes as well as whatever they paid her under the table in cash/assets) is a very nice pay day for lying for a few hours.

But I trust a woman who cleans her glasses with slices of raw bacon more than a federal judge that never even got a parking ticket.

Attached: 1539354875829.png (416x435, 92K)

>cleans her glasses with slices of raw bacon

Attached: funny mouth.png (273x200, 90K)

This. My friend knows a neuroscientist that said basically this at least. Neuroscience is an important field of study, like psychiatry or sociology.

That's what you should say next time you rape up a bitch. You should just be like
>wait for it you skank
>i'm going to make this indellible in your hippocampus

my sides

Attached: 1526474915694.jpg (1898x1006, 233K)

>indellible in your hippocampus
It's gonna be the title of my next EP (unironically) but we could also create a tech startup and ironically name it indellible in the hippocampus. Just me and you bro, and any other passonate, child like innovator on Jow Forums of course. IITH is an aesthetic, postmodern initialism. It could work is all I'm saying.

Where the fuck does this meme phrase come from? I know for a fact that I've heard it somewhere before. Was it in Ford's testimony?

She testified that she decided to make the accusation while in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, with friends.

Her ex-FBI friend, who lives in Rehoboth Beach later pressured Keyser to revise her statement that didn't support Ford.

Ford's ex-boyfriend of 6 years said that Ford coached this FBI friend how to take a lie detector test.

Ford also testified that she had never ever coached anyone about taking lie detectors.

That ex-FBI friend even was in the audience at the Congressional hearing.

But Sessions won't do shit unless Rosenstein says he can.

OH NO NO NO

I still can't get over that this shit happened in a supreme court justice hearing. They will still try to blame Trump for turning this country into a circus. Little do they know that we are post-ironic and enjoying this whole thing bigly.

Attached: 1512574412162.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Dude you don't know me from Adam. I do all this high powered stuff for like DARPA and shit but I'm so done. I'd so much rather plant gardens and play a banjo (why does it have a fucking tuning peg on the side of the neck? maybe I'll find out).

But if you have the solution I can figure out how to make it work.

so someone isnt just letting this all get memory holed? someones pressing for the truth? if true dems must be shitting themselves

Attached: 1536516128026.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

>(why does it have a fucking tuning peg on the side of the neck? maybe I'll find out).
Well, it was allegedly invented by coloreds but I'm not one to knock on their engineering skills. They're doing the best they can I guess.

Anyone who believed this crazy whore is fucking retarded ... and not in a cute downs syndromey kind of way

Attached: 1540217463038.jpg (587x559, 40K)

Nah man there's a kink on the neck and that string ends early. The coloreds wouldn't go out of their way like that. It's like the most custom fretboard in the world.

But just y tho? Why not let the string go all the way up the neck and then put the tuning peg at the top with the other ones? It must be some kind of hillbilly secret.

It's like a statue made of pumice. Literally time itself erodes it away.

gofundme is a money laundering racket.
it will come out.

The dualistic intricacy and aburdity does have Scots-Irish autism written all over it. I've always got my harmonica in my pocket, maybe we could form some kind of hillbilly-river band and name it indelible in the hippocampus, for fun and for profit user.

>implying she isn't 60 years older than what bidens into

dude I have a tuning thing you're supposed to use for your violin, but if you blow or suck really hard on it you get get other notes. We should definitely form a band. It'll be a whole new scene.

I grew up in the Ozarks breh I know old timers that carved fiddles from trees they chopped down. Our shit is on point. And you with your DARPA IQ, we'd be fucking unstoppable as long as this thread doesn't slide.

Yeah she said it unironically to congress.

Oh, don't tempt me about the Ozarks. If I were a real person, I'd relocate there. I got so crazy once in school I built a bass out of some spare wood an 1/4" steel wire parts.

I'm the wrong person in the wong place at the wrong time. That's all.

I wanna know what band of 16-year-old edgelord turbo-autists actually thought that was a good line. How many days of sitting around in the idea room did they go through before they came up with that one?

Attached: why2.png (279x200, 53K)

>I'm the wrong person in the wong place at the wrong time. That's all.
Charls?

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

One could say that pleanty of Talmudic thought went into that line, but I think it's more genuine meme tier psycholgical rationalizations that the female race tend to make. That's just not something a man would say imo. Not even an incredibly autistic one.

Attached: her lawyer.jpg (750x562, 66K)

Attached: cancerlattice.jpg (2567x2567, 1.47M)

Nah. That's kind of a disturbing name to bring up but if you're from the center of the country then it's not who you're talking about.

Is this country not fucking great though? It's amazing such a wide and varied place can find so much brotherhood despite not wanting to be anything like the people over the next side of the hill.

i dont think thats dr.ford tho

Attached: Hilotolizabeth warren.jpg (1000x751, 96K)

My sides are in hell man!

Attached: 1380170618203.png (641x480, 423K)

Get get a guitar ffs. Steal an AI electric guitar from DARPA and shred the planet.

She needs to be punished for her crime.
This sort of lunacy can't be rewarded with million dollar book deals and gofundme pages.

Entrance to Yale Law School.

Attached: Yale.jpg (731x594, 75K)

I wouldn't rule out the book deal just yet. The sad ending just makes it more gripping to its target audience.
>Indelible: My Lifelong Battle with a Serial Rapist, a memoir by Dr. Christine Ford

dude i toasted the voice coils out of the rig i built out of spare parts with the first guitar i saved up for. i found oun years later my next door neighbor knew when my parents were out because it made their pictures rattle against the walls.

I only wish all young people could have so much fun.

they'll probably leave it there.
if someone sprayed paint a swastika on it, it'd be gone in a day

There are some qualities to it that still kind of fuck with me, like, I wish we could have more gigantic/gothic stone buildings, and streets that were made of stone, and that there were no fat people. But that's all materialistic bullshit. Worthless. Pointless to even complain about. One day I'm gonna go back to the Ozarks with a shit ton of money and build a massive gothic tower just out there in the middle of no where, maybe build a road up to it, in a place where there are no fat people around. Live in it, put a nice garden outside it, and no one will bother me. A man can dream, right?

She should be hanged on the steps of the supreme court

Not wanting fat people is the correct way to look at things. Not all parents know how to do that, but at least we have the ARPAnet so people can hopefully learn how to take care of their bodies and look after their health.

You only get one body. You only get one life. But in school they just tell you a bunch of bullshit and then maybe you grow up to drink too much alcohol so you can keep the money flowing at your job.

She's not just any woman though, she's a doctor and has a baby voice, that's all I need to know she's telling the truth.

Attached: npc.jpg (125x76, 2K)

We'll unfuck it in our lifetime user. Did you ever hear about this program JFK started? youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M

I'm retarded and I don't get it.

I think John Kennedy was a good man who tried to do what he thought was right for the country, even though he got in the position by way of his basically mafia dad and a big union voting effort.

What I would say for such people is to do your fucking best because you'll never get another chance at that in your life again.

>he doesn't know about the laughter

Oh user. You should have listened to the hearing.

You just know that was something she probably lifted straight from a psych textbook too. Because 98% of the rest of her written testimony didn't have anywhere near that level of vocabulary and articulation.

>genuine meme tier psycholgical rationalizations that the female race tend to make
>That's just not something a man would say
Absolutely this. It sounds like some long-winded shitpost from a forgotten paragraph of
some ripoff book influenced by The Awakening that the author threw in there to sound intellectual. I just went back and watched the thot say it, this fucking autistic word salad slithered out of her whore mouth so fucking awkwardly, and she was smiling the whole time like she knew how fucking stupid it sounded. I know I'm going on about this too much, but it's giving me this severe cringe and I have to put this down into words because this is the fucking state of our political arena and it fucking hurts.
There needs to be a meme about a bunch of fat, pink-haired hippos protesting on a campus and the phrase "indelible" spray painted into the pavement. Swastikas work, too, though.

CANCELED

Attached: 2years.png (717x612, 318K)

I know, I watched a lot of it, but I was crawling underneath a building killing a rabid opossum while it was going on so I only got bits and pieces. She sounded like a giddy child with the downs, though, so that was some consolation.

Attached: I can't get up I'm gay.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Don't apologize user, I had a hearty kek. Have a (you).

Attached: 1579410154622.jpg (229x220, 14K)

Attached: 4FA0FF3E-C47B-499B-95E9-876D150166F0.jpg (1024x943, 163K)

>who cleans her glasses with slices of raw bacon
Kek

Someone needs to send this to her.

They throw ridiculous stuff in there as an inside joke. It's in all the fake rape stories. They add details to humiliate the guy they are accusing, and so they can laugh about it later. It's a trademark of false accusations.

Is this Dr Shaym?

>inside joke
Oh fuckin boy, that's actually stupid enough to make a lot of sense.
Literally who? I'm a pest inspector fag.

10/10 looks scrumptious

>final nail in the coffin?
That's where we release the treasure trove of deepfakes of her doing group anal?

I’m fucking begging you faggots, do not let this cunt get away with what she did. Women still try to justify their hatred of shire men by pretending it’s real, exposing this whore is the next best attack after we win the midterms tomorrow.

>Oh fuckin boy, that's actually stupid enough to make a lot of sense

just look for it, I could go full on paranoid and say the coke shit was just to reference the clarence thomas pubic hair on a coke can. Sounds nutty as fuck though, I think that's a stretch.

That being said, yeah I think they like putting stuff in stories they know will make people scratch their head and wonder if it's even real. It's probably satisfying to them to know they can actually say shit so ridiculous and con so many people. It's showing off.

It's a goddamn joke. Politics in general has become a goddamn joke.

Attached: _005 - Copy.jpg (1199x905, 438K)