Minnesota elections

Friends, the midterms are tomorrow and I recently became a minnesooooooooooooota resident. I had no idea minnesota was such a blue state. I have no idea who to vote for but I'm tempted to just go all the way red considering how fucking blue this state is. Are there any anons that can redpill me on some of the candidates?

>who's running for governor, senate, house, state offices:
>startribune.com/2018-minnesota-election-voter-guide-who-is-running-governor-house-senate-politics-issues/483224571/

Attached: minnesota lonely blue.png (1200x698, 158K)

Attached: blue minnesota.png (288x306, 52K)

honestly it's not that blue, but the popular cities (like most states) are very blue, somalis go on stabbing sprees and the cities celebrate diversity like it's bacon

Im a Hoosier, I'll give you a bump
Flooding with Minneapolis with Somalis I imagine is not helping your state's voting

why would you even consider not voting a straight red ticket at this point
even the lowest of reds are above the baseline of blues at this point

In Minnesota you gotta go hard red user, the survival of your race and way of life depends on it!
Welcome to Somalia 2 Electric Boogaloo

Attached: Actual-Minnesota-Caucus.png (660x438, 713K)

I think Minnesota was Mondale's home state

kek

it was, that's why minnesota was the only state that voted for him lol, he got the d.c. vote though

Vote full red no questions asked.
Yes.

Do Midwestern people not see this on the horizon?

Attached: californai.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

but if i vote full red because blue man bad how am I different than these guys?

Attached: 1540500662789.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Vote all red then flip the ballot and vote out the 2 incumbent judges that are up. One is a sheepish dyke. And the other you are voting in a brotha.make it so.

Especially important is to vote in Wardlow over Ellison. And keep your state representative red.

Attached: CF5C8641-3B30-4868-A605-1532D6BA5F57.jpg (1080x1350, 216K)

Keep your somalian niggers out of fargo.

Attached: NDAWOO.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

i came into this simulation on this great day in history

no way

I'm new here too. No idea who Jeff Johnson is but I'm voting for him since all my political ads say he is an evil bastard that wants to steal healthcare and grind up babies.

If you are a white man who votes democrat you are nothing short of suicidal. And voting 3rd party and siphoning votes away from the chief opponent of the anti-white party is arguably just as suicidal

Attached: 1538192552773.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

You aren't.
Still do it.

Power line blog Scott Johnson will get you up to speed on what’s not covered by Strib. Left that state for second and final time.

If you aren't rich and you vote Republican you are nothing short of suicidal.

If you don't live in a gated community and you vote Democratic you are nothing short of suicidal.

>Republicans are for the rich
ORANGE MAN BAD

You seriously gonna tell me the Republicans aren't for the rich? The middle class tax cuts run out and the rich tax cuts don't.

Michelle Macdonald and Anthony Brown respectively just in case yall need those names.

You seriously gonna tell me the Democrats aren't for the rich? Mass immigration doesn't devalue labor. A massive regulatory state doesn't smother competitors either.

fuck Minnesota
half of the Somalis they let in just ended up flooding to Chicago and now this state is even worse.

Attached: 2132134.png (1000x851, 1.29M)

They both are, but the Republicans are worse. At least some Democrats aren't sellouts to the rich.

I live in Minneapolis and see this sort of thing becoming more prevalent every day. We have to turn the tide and soon.