California Early Voting Data Reveals Uphill Battle For Democrats (SF CBS) - JUST edition

holy shit lads -- look at the comments under this San Francisco CBS affiliate clip

youtube.com/watch?v=A9q2kTTeWHA

>Obama had a rally where only 900 people showed up for. In California. That says a lot.

>I just moved out of California because the taxes there are so ludicrous. We pay high taxes without seeing any benefits whatsoever. The state itself is beautiful but the Democunts have ruined it. I'm now in Las Vegas and I don't regret it one bit. I have home sickness here and there but it is for the best long term. The people of California need to vote for Republican or anyone who is willing to put the people first than anything else.

>I have NEVER voted republican or any issue supported by them, but i will from now on!

>I remember growing up & how everybody wanted to live in california. Beautiful women, crystal blue water, beautiful weather. Now that has changed its terrible. California vote republican

>The problem with their target audience of lazy millennial snowflakes, and I am one, is that they don't really care about voting. I heard this on Twitter the other day,
"How come Democrats are always telling people to get out and vote and you never hear that from Republicans?"
Maybe Republicans have faith in each other enough to know that voting is important, and they aren't interested in your vote if you need Twitter or Celebrities to remind you.

-----------
granted this could easily be astroturf bullshit.. but it doesn't have that feel. it definitely doesnt feel like the glow in the dark shit we see here in Jow Forums .. feels like 2016 again, laddies. SP500 will rocket above 3k before tomorrow afternoon on Republicans gaining extra seats in the house. screencap this

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-06 02-09-24.png (1234x671, 575K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNBLYJprYxw
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0
theamericanconservative.com/articles/polls-are-closed-they-lied/
archive.fo/H4J94
youtube.com/watch?v=nhEzIQz4XQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How old were you during the bush vs Gore campaign?

I live in CA. It's a lot of blue with pockets of red. So much fucking blue...

I added the "just fuck my shit up" hair but it is almost unnoticeable.

Attached: file.png (1041x629, 649K)

Have you never seem boomers on facebook? They have no inhibitions.

older than 14 but less than 17.

but as far as relevant analogies, that election compared to this one seems completely foreign. that was still the two card monte game between bush and gore, only most people didnt know bush was just part of the game

topkek

Attached: deletSpanish.jpg (480x358, 12K)

BTW what are californians voting on the propositions?

I'm voting NO on all, except Yes on 3 (more state funding for water projects) and yes on 10 (less state control of counties). The tax base is so fucked though, cause of prop 13, all votes are for shits and giggles.

You better have voted for Heller and Laxalt.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNBLYJprYxw

Attached: 1535653467630.jpg (5568x3712, 1.08M)

The DNC knows they are fucked if Millenials learn that voting GOP in these midterms means the end of Copyright Extensions, and Mickey Mouse finally entering public domain.
Vote Donald and save Mickey!

Attached: mickey_USA.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>The people of California need to vote for Republican or anyone who is willing to put the people first than anything else.
That's a yikes from me, dog.

Attached: Dennis_Elizabeth-jpg.jpg (400x563, 29K)

Yes on 6 and Yes on that one where animals who are used in farming and shit are treated nicely and not abused and not kept in shitty cages
I can be bleeding heart when it comes to animals

this is an 18+ board

>Not voting yes on 6 to repeal the gas tax
Its almost as if you enjoy $.50 a gallon in taxes

I'm just a bit taken aback at the cognitive dissonance required to think that anyone would believe the republican party would put the people first. Lindbergh was like 70 years ago at this point. You would think after so many decades of jewish war it would ring a bell or two.

Just checked again it's 73¢ a gallon just to have our shit roads chip sealed. I swear I've seen more work being done on roads built in the past 10 years than on roads that actually need repair. Not to mention paying 150$ registration on a shitbox from 2003 is fucking retarded.

Glad your doing well in Vegas. I'm also considering leaving. I'm up in Boise ID right now. Wanted to check the place out and had some time off work. This place is amazing. Its going to be really hard to have to go back.

I considered Reno and Vegas to but I don't like the desert

I was in middle school. Shit was pretty crazy. Jeb stole that shit.

>put the people first
i'm not even sure you could describe what that means or what it would look like, user.

and to answer your question -- redpills were hard to come by before the internet was widespread

$128 to register a motorcycle is total bullshit

GET MOTIVATED GO OUT AND VOTE

IF KEKIFORNIA IS HURTING, YOU CAN DO IT WHERE YOU ARE TOO

If you have not voted yet do it get out and tell everyone you know to go out and vote red down the ticket today is the LAST CHANCE. youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

Attached: 1540875844042.jpg (1024x1021, 144K)

fighting wars for oil in the 90s and 00s was entirely in the united state's interests, including yours and mine. Defending the petro-dollar until we got to the point of utilizing oil shale has allowed us to maintain global hedgemony which keeps prices low. It costs 50 fucking dollars to buy watermelon in japan, americans can buy 10 watermelons for that price and pretty much every single food stuff and consumer good follows that trend world wide. Americans, even the dirt poor ones, profited greatly off the bodies of dead muslim children whether you want to admit it or not.

Easily the most cancerous post I've ever read on this board that didn't involve traps.

vote yes on 6
that repeals the gas tax that the legislature just passed

Please explain as I don't see an argument in your post

>I just moved out of California because the taxes there are so ludicrous. We pay high taxes without seeing any benefits whatsoever. The state itself is beautiful but the Democunts have ruined it. I'm now in Las Vegas and I don't regret it one bit. I have home sickness here and there but it is for the best long term. The people of California need to vote for Republican or anyone who is willing to put the people first than anything else.

Dear fucking God is this me? Had to leave California for Vegas and everything? How many of us are there? Are we why Dean Heller is up? Are we gonna beat that jewish bitch Rosen? Are the people we left behind going to stand up in our wake?

Dude fuck, I always voted Republican I even told people in 08 when I was graduating from high school that fags shouldnt get married. Fucking fuck God please let Democrats get BTFO for all time for their crimes against humanity.

Suck my dick, shillposter. I'm tired of listening to your hypocritical bullshit. You've added nothing to the conversation, all you've done is sarcastically shit post while pretending the democrats are some kind of group of altruistic angels. Obama had 8 years to get his niggas reparations and instead decided to kick the race war/class struggle rhetoric up to 11. You power grabbing sycophants don't even care about your own people, much less the american people. I won't sit here and listen to your bullshit any longer.

california has some of the lowest total tax burden per individual lol. we have a high income tax, but other states have a much higher property tax since CA is capped at 2%.
So the total tax amount is much higher in other states.
>As a percent of income people in CA pay the same as people in SC or FL and much less than TX.

>Republicans looking at actual votes cast
>Liberals posting polls
This is going to be another liberal btfo election isn't it.

>I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND I MUST POST

Attached: 1521521504367.jpg (143x132, 15K)

Nothing about the empire is in the interests of the average person. This guy is rambling about oil security at a time where the US scrapped all the mainstream extreme aerodynamic work it was putting into its automotive industry in favor of SUVs that sucked it down like it was going out of style. There are so many alternatives to manage fuel supply it's not even funny. Consumerism and the worship of consumer goods has destroyed this nation and he's beating off to it like a nigger in heat. The distilled postwar cancer and embodiment of everything that has sidetracked this country since 1913 and 1941 is pronounced and really goes to show that the average republican just doesn't get it. They cannot fundamentally be a nationalist, only steal the word and crudely smear it over the Washington Consensus. Nothing the guy writes would be out of place in "The End of History".

Wtf I’ve never had more than 3 questions on a ballot

cali bros i need help with the propostitions

Don’t vote for that, fuckers here in MA passed that shit and now everything is more expensive. How the fuck can the third man eat anything when all you bleeding heart faggots keep raising all the prices on him?

I pay 28% taxes you lying fuckface. San Diegofag reporting

>vote yes on 6
>>Not voting yes on 6 to repeal the gas tax

Okay I will vote yes for you.

>a paragraph of word salad that ammounts to

>b-b-but cheaper food and goods isn't in the interest of normal people. believe me, I make sounding smart words on keyboard!

Fuck off shill.

>absentee ballots are mostly republican
stop the presses

Food isn't cheaper today than it was prior to the neoconservative takeover -- not in relative or actual dollars. It has completely destroyed this country to the point it is an irreversible mexinigger cesspool. It's a legacy that can't be denied so obfuscation is the ticket.

It isn't even enforced until 2021 and supposedly most of the meat CA gets is from out of state.
As seen by all those ASPCA and other ads, current laws and enforcement don't even work. Do they think more will?

Vote yes on 6 dumbass

Points for effort user, here have a pepe

Attached: 1540989109617.jpg (640x396, 43K)

post yfw CA flips red in 2020

Partially true.
Petro-wars weren't just to make American the hegemon of modern world. It was to promote instability at the front door of "allenemy" Europe, push Saudis to the top, and propell Israels "under-siege" rhetoric.
Out of all OPEC countries only Saudis stand with a running state. Instability of the oil-fields made some people mad-rich, and I don't mean the sheikhs.

>Terrorism
Control
>Oil
Money and control for Saudi
>Instability in ME
Rise of islamic terrorism -> Control + money
>Refugees
Brain-drain from Syria, Iraq etc. -> potential adversaries down
"Refugee" rape train -> lowering cost of labour, anti-"wage-push", thousands sure voters for "progressives", propaganda dissemination.

Its beneficial for the US sure. However it isn't the people that benefit, its the "accumulated capital" class. True that shale oil and gas is only viable when cost of oil/gas is high. But the purchasing power of dolar is going down. Inflation is going up.

Do you have info on effective full-burden spectrum of taxes in CA ? I.e. How much really a person pays in CA ?
I am interested because many a time people tend to go with
>HIGH INCOME TAX DIS BE GOMMUNISM
when other taxes outweigh it in "low tax" states/countries.

Attached: 1533501729048.gif (619x619, 1.83M)

eggs are like 10 cents more per dozen you poorfag

Food is cheaper in the US calorie to calorie than any other first world country, and cheaper than a bunch of third world and developing countries you dumb fuck shill.

What’s the alternative? Keep voting D and continue to let California go to hell?
Fine. Keep sticking your dick in crazy. Maybe one day they’ll vote for secession and we can all wave Bye bye and thank you so we’re not held hostage by 55 electoral college votes.

>Maybe Republicans have faith in each other enough to know that voting is important, and they aren't interested in your vote if you need Twitter or Celebrities to remind you.

beautiful

Attached: 1540807834029.gif (500x407, 976K)

I foresee election fraud on the part of Kommiefornia's Democratic Party machine in the near future.

As long as people are making a single dollar of profit raising prices is their choice, not a necessity. Prices are based on what you are willing to pay, things like this give people an argument saying 'we have to raise prices because these costs went up!', and people will believe them. But remember property is theft, and you must be trying to kill every kulak on principal.

It's become a spic infested bean town in both places. You've been warned.

9 questions for california, plus a bunch of local ones

it's so unbelievably stupid. They waste a ton of paper printing it in spanish too.

Attached: file.png (1255x939, 2.02M)

That's not a pepe. It's apu lifting the carpet, and while it may be a pepe under the carpet, the meme as a whole follows the anima (or maybe pneuma) of apu, thus it is an apu.

Attached: 1540110509410.png (1199x869, 1.38M)

My post clearly reads NOT to vote for better conditions for the animals as all it does is raise prices which is unfair for poor working class people. Learn to fucking read, nigger.

Jesus Christ you merchants would do anything for a fucking penny.

can someone redpill me on the california props

I voted against all those. The only worthwhile propositions for spending on the ballot are for the water projects.

Kek

Are you ready?

Attached: John Cox.jpg (2048x1490, 337K)

Native Nevadan, you need to go back OP. Your ilk has been ruining the silver state for the past decade.

Stfu commie, the only thing I want is for the average American to stop eating sugary cereal and have some eggs one morning, then maybe bacon on another, and so on and so forth. A lot of farm animals “needing protection” provide breakfast foods and it’s an important meal. I don’t need some fucking lesson on greed to know that the regular American father/mother is going to pick up the cheaper sugar cereal for their kids unless we keep the kikes away from our animals.

I'm loving Boise ID. It's white, friendly, and doesn't smell like piss and weed.
>I'm from Oakland

>fighting wars for oil
What oil did we get? (((ISIS))) got that oil and sold it to Israel. We got increased oil prices, increased deficits and dead white soldiers.

Voter Suppression in the 2000 election. The panhandle leans Republican and the polls close an hour later due to Central Time. At least 10,000 people didn't vote in 2000 because of the confusion.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/polls-are-closed-they-lied/
archive.fo/H4J94

We have a nasty one here in Washington, anti-gun measure #1639: raises semi-auto rifle buying age to 21, creates 10 day waiting period for semi-auto rifles, mandates "secure" storage of firearms, and nastiest of nasties makes it a crime to have your gun stolen. If it's just stolen, that's a misdemeanor, but if the thief uses it in a felony BAM now you have a felony too.

I told myself when 594 passed that I was only pissed because Michael fucking Bloomberg brought millions of dollars of dirty Wall St. money to my state and changed my laws with it, and that if Bill Gates wanted to spend his money on anti-gun bills that'd be a different thing, because he made his money here and lives here. Nope, still pissed. Fuck Bill Gates.

Attached: 1477043586543.jpg (208x233, 9K)

>t. Mohammad abdul ibn walal salah from orange county

I've never been to California.

>Its beneficial for the US sure.
It's not, it's beneficial to the international bankers and financiers that run the US. We didn't get lower oil prices from the MidEast Wars, we got higher oil prices until the fracking boom. We got nothing from the Iraq War and the white death from Afghanistan, ISIS and Benghazi from Obama's shit and fuck knows what other fallout.

Ouch that sucks, Literally making being a victim of crime a crime. Fuck that.
At least you don't have to pay for a background check just to buy ammo...
>yet

the fucking male anchor
>hmmmm.....mmmmmm
he's shitting his pants

I left Cali after high school and moved to South Dakota. -30f in dead winter, but we ride snowmobiles in the streets.

>forgetting sales, gas and all the other taxes
>ignoring how poorly income tax scales vs property tax for an earner who isnt based on property holdings
Oh God just kill yourself already, there's a reason your state has 19.8% poverty and a Typhus zone

I want to believe.

>6% voted within the age group of 18 to 34
Ayy democracy is kill. We'll get cgi presidents and voting bots in no time.

I voted for water projects. If there's money being sent down the drain I want it going to water projects.

Looks like it. Just get out there!

Attached: oroville.webm (1280x720, 934K)

Vote YES on prop 6. It repeals the gas tax.

big kucinich fan but his time is gone

immigration and making the globalist cosmopolitan left sit the fuck down is more important right now

once drumpf settles them down and we stop teaching 6 year old boys they are actually girls then i'll vote green/anarchist/etc again

Holy shit, those comments are ASTONISHING. They can't all be Jow Forumsacks. I think a lot of people here are changing. I hope and pray so. Maybe it's not too late for the golden state. My beautiful state of dreams. I love my home. I want us to win it back! MAGA!! MCGA!!!

Attached: IMG_0510.jpg (2586x1930, 1.75M)

can I get a Jow Forums approved voter list for a CA user in merced county?

Digits are heppenin and sheeit

Is that from the broken reservoir a while back?

>192235092

>Oct 28. Things may have changed in a week user

If red does well today, the shit is DEFINITELY going to hit the fan here. Hard.

Now please read the next sentence after one which you have quoted.

That video is from years before the spillway broke apart ((2011 I think). It was not maintained properly by 2017. There were huge cracks on the spillway and a large amount of rainfall overwhelmed it..

Here's another water release before it broke
youtube.com/watch?v=nhEzIQz4XQ8

Attached: oroville 2011.webm (640x360, 1.57M)

Hah pussies, here we pay 42103$ to register a 15310 $ car

Correction we pay 26793 $ to register said car

This was the fuckup apparently. Water seeped through the spillway into the ground, and destroyed the structural integrity of the foundations, ripping out the spillway concrete surface as well as a big chunk of the mountain.

Attached: 1487318979387.png (1216x698, 1.31M)

>Underrated post

holy cow.
california could flip.

Vote no on water. Read the material provided on that one, it’s unironically a government cash grab. Also , it won’t provide water. In fact it adds additional regulation PREVENTING the removal of silt from water tables. Also it literally fixes a single dam. ALSO they have more than enough money already from infrastructure budget , and if they would stop stealing all of THAT money we would not only have roads fixed but also dams. Vote no on that one too. I’m not wrong , but you don’t have to trust me, do some digging on it and you’ll see. it is true though that the GOP didn’t have an official position on that one. Personally, I find that very strange , because it is incredibly obvious what is going on. It will pass because straight republican voters will vote yes if GOP doesn’t tell them not to. Someone got funding somehow is what I think , some type of shenanigans happened.
Also, you need to vote YES on the prop about “reducing spending on infrastructure and roads , etc” — that will immediately reduce the amount of money we pay st the gas pump — by a LOT not a little, a LOT, a noticeable amount. That is the only proposition you personally will notice , and of course the commie fags changed the wording so it sounds as awful as possible in its effects, it’s literally just REMOVING the tax on gasoline.
You next might think: wow, but didn’t you say we could solve the water prop with that infrastructure money? —yes, and we still fucking can and WITHOUT that gas tax — this is how bad things are being mismanaged right now. They have allocated MORE than enough in previous years , soecifically for infrastructure ...the gas tax is just SUPPOSED to be spent on infrastructure , in reality it goes to whatever the fuck they want, they steal it and spend it on feminism and whatever else they find.
Those are my strong recommendations, and that’s what I did, but you do you I guess.

also RE Feinstein — I half wanted to vote for her because she’s corrupt as fuck and accelerationism... the other guy is sure to be just as bad , and is even more of a leftist than she is...but might not be as obviously comp’d so might be harder to take down than she will be once Cox gets in. Didn’t vote for her though because I can’t vote for someone I hate even if that’d be the reason. California options truly suck . And the props are all worded to specifically get voted exactly as intended by all the sheeple.
Also, if you have questions on the propositions , you can look up GOP recommendations for them—they are actually pretty aligned with what I did, in fact perfectly aligned , I checked afterward. They basically just voted whatever was NOT the far leftist position, which was the same procedure I had for making those choices .... so they are actually pretty decent if you want a quick run down and don’t have the time I can verify I checked them all and they’re all on point except water, which, as I said: VOTE NO

Fuckin checked!

Praise Kek!

you're never going to convince others to abandon the chase.
don't waste your frustrations. the world has made provision for you to live a simpler life if you so choose...why begrudge others that option? because of some belief in 'overpopulation' or 'climate change'...and so you have a moral obligation to convince others to scale back?
you're simply not going to retard the tides of humanity.
go homestead if you like. that option open to you...and to me it's an attractive one. but you approach humanity from a nagging, maternal perspective. free people bristle against that shit. it never works. and it's suffocating to live under a maternal aegis. nanny-states suck.

anyway, the best a home-steader could hope for is radical breakthroughs in energy based technology that are not going to emerge if we scale back for gaia. and until/unless the option of rural/simple life is not available/feasible, i won't buy into these arguments about reducing carbon footprints and that rediculous rot.

2018 creates a strange alliance. This timeline is best timeline. Tonight, we break bread , drink and be merry, and rest. Tomorrow, we join hands in battle to wage the war against our common foe. Godspeed, bodhi sahtva. Let’s loose the gods of war!

Calibro here also, just had a kid and fuck this dumpster fire. Moving to another state so my kid won't grow up as a minority in a school system that is one of the worst in the union.