*enters your wife's vagina*

Remind me why Rush isn't in congress. Facts:
> Big dick Chad
> Consistently conservative, likely fashy on the low
> Has a house nigger, Snerdley

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 8.17.54 AM.png (628x782, 628K)

his cock is too large

His IQ is the length of his cock in inches, and he's 99.999 percentile

he's more useful as a mouthpiece

he makes more shekels talking into a golden microphone

he could honestly win the senate seat in MIssouri, where he is from. The only reason he does not is because he would have to give up his radio show to do it, and because he has a big ego, and if he lost, it would hurt his ego/credibility.

this, been converting D's since the 80s and he's good at it
he also showed how liberal ESPN is back in the early 00s

It would also hurt his bank account. I sure as fuck wouldn't give up my job that pays me millions a year and has no consequences for a Senate seat.

His "house nigger" snerdly makes well over $300k

Attached: 1540617244414.jpg (600x338, 39K)

big if true

he was addicted to pain pills some years ago and I believe beat it. Plus he has an ear implant of some type since birth I believe

No it would hurt his efficacy. Any generic conservaive could do just as good a job as he could. Probably better because he's a bit socially autistic.

Attached: Jews fear the samurai.png (600x329, 180K)

Rush is the original. He is a lot more "aware" than he puts on.

he has far more actual influence than almost any congressperson

so does his house nigger have a house nigger?

He actually lost his hearing later in life, after he started his broadcast career. He didn't know if the implants would work, so he thought his career was dead.
t. Boomer

IDK but that's the proper way to use niggers. Take the good ones along as far as they're useful/loyal. Pay them well so they slay nigger pussy to outcompete the niggers who are indistinguishable from roaches.

Attached: Physically Remove Hoppe.jpg (630x621, 15K)

he's a great radio voice , glad he got his shit together.

On the other hand, he's been doing it forever and probably has more shekels than he will ever spend. At some point the money doesn't really matter and you become more concerned with legacy, yeah?

Lol that would explain why he's so loud

Understand competitive advantage. Having Rush take the place of a generic Republican congressman would make Conservatism as a whole worse off.
The Congressman could never acquire the radio influence RUsh has.

El Rushbo With a little bit of SPANISH LINGO

Google what it sounds like to hear with a cochlear implant. Like you're on he'll and demons are talking to you. That's what rush hears every day

his heart is in the right place but his whiney voice is beyond ok to listen to. I appreciate his efforts

He would unironically win 538-0 if he runs in 2024

Apparnetly he has great difficulty with restaurants; something about discriminating interfering noises - he says for instance, a glass clanging makes him effectively deaf in regards to normal conversation.

Attached: Anon7.jpg (851x905, 116K)

OMEGALUL.

Elect a zog dope fiend goy