They don't even pretend to care anymore

Attached: are you fucking kidding me.png (778x271, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/04rhy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

since 2013 media can lie without recourse due to the NDAA and Smith-Mundt modernization act.
Another great gift that the cianigger puppet president gave you

But, he wasn't an SS officer. He was like 14 when WWII ended...

George Soros was born in 1930.

He was 14 years old when WW2 ended.

he admits to helping the evil nazi's, what say you now?

IF REPEATED NUMBERS DEMOCRATS TAKE CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE SENATE AND HOUSE!!!

Did you think it's possible that you ate taking this one sentence quote out of context?

Nah dude, Repubs keep everything and increase majority. Check em

Attached: ComfyPepe.png (638x551, 609K)

I thought Soros was a Jew himself?

Did you help Nazis?
SOROS: Yes, yes, I did and I feel glad I did.
SOROS: I could make a few shekels from those kikes.
SOROS: Also if I wouldn't have done it, someone else would have.
SOROS: That's why I also do not feel remorse.
>taken out of context
>out of context
leaf...

Attached: soros-and-rothschild.jpg (260x318, 33K)

Actual transcript:
KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ... by -- by posing as a Christian.

SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

cont'd:

KROFT: In what way?

SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Attached: switzerland-davos.jpg (640x432, 28K)

Soros licks his finger and follows the wind. I expect him to be shoving those kikes into the ovens when the actual real upcoming holocaust happens.

Is Soros actually /ourguy/?

Attached: George Soros Nazi.jpg (367x832, 72K)

Snopes is bullshit. Notice how they examine the claim (a claim no one really makes, mind you) that we was a member of the party, that way they can say the entire thing is false.

He was still a collaborator you nigger.

The text reproduced above is the introductory section of an Internet-circulated version of a critical article about Hungarian-American business magnate George Soros. Although the piece has long been distributed with an introduction attributing authorship to CBS 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft, he did not write any portion of it. The original was an article penned by Jim O’Neill and published on 15 September 2009 under the title “Soros: Republic Enemy #1.” (That original version drew its information from a variety of sources which are hyperlinked within the article itself.)

The confusion arose because the original quoted a few lines from Steve Kroft’s interview with George Soros for the 20 December 1998 broadcast of 60 Minutes, and somewhere along the line a reader mistook that as an indication Kroft was the author of the entire article.

I'm trying to convince him to name me as his heir and fund my Reich since he knows deep down he is a real Nazi and his sons are all incompetent faggots.

>NDAA and Smith-Mundt modernization act.
get rid of this shit, I'm sick of the exact same news stories decided by a computer

oh no he is a nazi! looks like neo-conservativsm is the one true answer for the right!

I just want to kill Jews and steal their property.

Soros talking about TRUMP
streamable.com/04rhy

Go watch the interview.

you seem to completely miss the fucking point, which is that it is a fact that he collaborated with Nazis and Snopes is lying, so Snopes is unreliable

why is snopes lying about it? and why are all the major news networks lying about it? hmmmm

>so Snopes is unreliable
Thanks for figuring that out, sherlock.

A so called fact checker that is not fact checking and spreading fake news just like the rest of the mass media?
Oh my goodness, what will come next?
A totally corrupt Washington D.C.?

Attached: c7829.jpg (500x340, 35K)

He was a Judenrat. I don't know, if there is a name for these type of (((guys))), why don't we use it.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here, you are too busy confusing OPs point though, you are trying to get into the context of Soros collaboration with the Nazis and ignoring OPs point, which is that Snopes is lying and the media is lying

It's funny because they had no issue jumping on Pope Benedict being in the Hitler youth, even though he was also very young

Jesus, Canadians are idiots. Go blow a dog.

The numerical value of my post says the opposite is true.

We already know that snopes is spreading fake news.
I'm simply adding further facts, so that leaf shitposters can't claim that it was taken out of context.

Also
>being in the Hitler youth
>when he was very young
is not the same as literally participating in the holocaust.

Attached: 6a0120a610bec4970c0162fc20….jpg (400x268, 51K)

The funny thing is that... when the time arrives, he will help to confiscate jewish goods again. Its in his blood.Maybe that redpills some jews before entering the camps.

well shit, i meant to reply to the leaf then....damn ok
fuck you lying fucks, this is about snopes lying, quit playing games

yeah, no bias at all from these fags.

Attached: snopes.jpg (550x706, 90K)

well yeah that's my point, it wasn't nearly as bad but it was widely publicized by the media, whereas they blatantly lie about soros

source? wtf man...

Checked and dubpilled.

>Is Soros actually /ourguy/?
That depends. Do you like the demographic change that has been going on in Germany for the last 10 years?
Do you like globalism and hate nationalism?
Do you hate germans and whites in general?

If you do then Soros is your guy.

Attached: 1539942957428.jpg (800x1200, 203K)

The fact check includes two statements. He was an SS [or] a collaborator. The first one is false, the second one is true.

By including them together, and also by putting the false one before the true one, they're better able to control the narrative. Try to argue it with facts, even including quotes from the man himself, and it will be argued down by focusing on the false portion and ignoring the truth.

Who the fuck said he was SS, he just out jewed his fellow Jews

That's the trick.
He was 14 and he accompanied his foster father on Jewish property seizing missions. By his own account he helped them.
Adding in the "he was an ad officer" is just a way to make the claim ridiculous and disposable.

checked, red storm confirmed, dems on suicide watch

>did he collaborate with the nazis?
>well he wasn't an ss officer
>yeah but did he collaborate with the nazis
>I just said he wasn't an ss officer
>yeah but did he collaborate with the nazis
>I just said he wasn't an ss officer>yeah but did he collaborate with the nazis
>I just said he wasn't an ss officer>yeah but did he collaborate with the nazis
>I just said he wasn't an ss officer
and it will go on forever

they are lying and they know they are lying, the real question is whether they enjoy repeating the lie or they just do it out of necessity, i think they enjoy it

There it is niggers. Liberals BTFO!

Attached: BROTHER.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Its just the cat, the humans have nothing to do with this.

Attached: soon.jpg (160x134, 30K)

Because he didn't collaborate willingly you fucktard. Snopes is correct. Everyone in those parts of Europe had to support the Nazis in some way, or be killed. He was posing as a Christian, was 14 and was just assigned to rote tasks. If any of us were 14 year old Jews in the same situation we would've done the exact same thing.

Proof?

collaborate
verb
- work jointly on an activity or project.
- cooperate traitorously with an enemy.

Now gtfo, leftist scum.

>we would've done
Just because you are fucking evil and a fucking traitor, doesn't mean that everyone else is as fucked up as you.
Btw. tons of people simply fled.

Attached: no shut down.jpg (1200x1075, 200K)

What we learned from WW2: It doesnt matter if you were "forced" or "ordered" to do something evil, the individual is still responsible for it.

This was applied to all former nazis and nazi collaborators and thousands were executed on this present

So yes Soros is a traitor shitfuck

Also the fucking leftist moron can't even read the transcript that I posted.

>SOROS: Well, of course I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

He says nothing about being forced.
He simply did it because it got him some shekels.

>Because he didn't collaborate willingly you fucktard. Snopes is correct. Everyone in those parts of Europe had to support the Nazis in some way, or be killed.
That's literally the definition of willingly helping. He did it to save his own skin, he helped the Nazis period. Plenty of better people died helping his race when they aren't even jews yet he did the opposite.

>He did it to save his own skin, he helped the Nazis period.
Not to mention 98 year old German grampas who were drafted at age 14 are still being deported, indicted, and thrown in jail for the crime of serving their country.

Unless the last 60 years have been a massive false flag attempt to rile up neo-communists in order to make them visible to the public in all they do while fostering distrust in the media by continuously pushing false narratives across multi-state broadcasts in order to rile up another wave of nationalism instead of using the social weakness that is caused by said actions as a cover to funnel billions more dollars into fighting a war in the middle east in order to get the Muslims to leave so they can retake reclaim Jerusalem, then maybe. For now I'll continue to doubt his virtue as his stances are too filled with deceit to follow.

But that's sound logic. If he hadn't worn that uniform, someone else would have survived instead of him. And his godfather would have died too. You have to see the damned context. It was the most murderous dictatorship in history. A dictator functions by making sure you can only escape him by following him.

That is bullshit I admit, and soon one of those old fucks will be discharged to the tears of some commies.