No theme 5

no theme 5

Attached: file.png (1200x671, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/pregnant-woman-threatened-gang-up-13545298.amp?__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=vpn2YZk_CO0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
iq-test.ie/
shannonside.ie/news/local/leitrim/listen-rooskey-residents-claim-village-unsuitable-house-asylum-seekers/
old.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/9utj15/gang_thug_threatens_to_cut_baby_out_of_mumtobe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
Those in office should hang!

Well if you don't like it fucken get busy doing something about it.

NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Things are really getting out of hand housing-wise
and place places like Balbriggan are being flooded with non-European negroids

I live in a shed
A SHED
Like it's a nice shed
but it is still a SHED

no effort 5

Didn't you guys fight for your own land now you are just giving it away to thirdworlders? Wtf

>boohooohooo i am poor gimmi a free house!!!
How about you get a job and by your house. Cant affort it? Get a loan. If you cant pay for your roof you dont deserve to live.

heres another one

Attached: file.png (570x439, 127K)

Nogs go on a rampage in Malahide.

Threatened to cut the baby out of a pregnant woman then called her racist for not being happy with that.

irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/pregnant-woman-threatened-gang-up-13545298.amp?__twitter_impression=true

thats becouse the native Irish homeless are hopeless bums, not even trolling, in every country you have the hopeless alcoholics and drug abusers. immigrants will make something out of themselves

>muh foreigners
Those stinkin fucking useless homeless are a bigger problem in Ireland than all the niggers in Africa
We should be looking to abolish the housing list not looking to hand out gibs to junkie garbage that deserve to freeze to death

Diversity is our strength! Multi-culturalism welcome!

Nah but fuck that’s ireland should be as white as Poland.

One could say the same for Palestinians in Israel.

The difference is in Palestine people are homeless because some Jew chased them off their land

This guy is either some special kind of stupid or he's a vpn troll

its them giving it away

yes but those arent your average homeless druggies and drunkards most have been thrown out in the last year by banks who scam our system and overcharge mortgages with the complicit government

How progressive of you ireland

>most have been thrown out in the last year by banks who scam our system and overcharge mortgages with the complicit government

Who believes this shit. There's so many white niggers in Ireland they literally couldn't be trusted with a mortgage if you gave them the money for it

How utterly bovine are the Irish people right now, that this sort of thing doesn't even cause one iota of anger, or even of concern.

How did it even come to this? Inb4 Mick Kikes.

their payed by the eu and un to stay in the camps
leo gave them 8 million this year

fuck off richfag
my father pays 500 a month for a house and its a 1000 normally he has a army pension and most of it goes to that but they're greedy and regularly send threats letters
hes a old man too so stfu

If you like palestinians so much we can send them as refugees to your countries

It doesn't register with them at all. I'm genuinely worried for our future.

Your Da is a fucking loser. He should have cut his losses and downgraded if he can't handle his debt.
Too much in this country are people blaming their own bad decisions on anything but themselves. If you can't invest in property properly then you deserve to be renting off someone else who can

hermann kelly is destroying libtards on virgin 1
and on the radio
youtube.com/watch?v=vpn2YZk_CO0&feature=youtu.be

Do Israelis have an app that tells them when someone posts about Palestine or something?

I remember when I was a wee lad and the first niggers moved in to my local area, got along grand. Then more niggers showed up and then more and more and more.

Was walking through a council estate and seen two little nogs bullying a few Irish kids much younger than them on the green and at the door of a house the black Mammy staring at it saying nothing. Parents see their kids getting bullied and run out to put an end to it and then Mammy Negro storms out "AYOOO UR KIDS STAHTED EEETTT, MY BOYS IS ANGELS, DINDU NUFFIN WUDNT HURT A FLAH"

FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: Seamus Fertilizer.jpg (374x767, 54K)

>defending scummy banks

Under our current banking system when one gets a mortgage the principle is created but not the interest. There is not enough money in circulation to pay off the debt it's a mathematical impossibility.

The mama nog would have called racism too no doubt

They're a business not a charity, he either knew what he was getting in to or he was an ignorant dispshit. If you can't make yourself more profitable to the people you borrow money from than them running you dry than I don't know what to say to you

A great many homeless people here are eastern European and even though they're from much colder places than here a lot of the time a homeless person dies its an eastern European person.

Just send them to iran?

Haha great satire in this thread

Attached: pakis.jpg (1278x1194, 550K)

If it happened in the North the niggers would have been removed from the area by the police for their own protection because the locals would lynch them. In the South they're fucked and social cohesion already breaking down and no vigilante group can be formed among people who are from all over the world like in parts of Dublin and who only see this place as an economy and don't give a fuck about anything beyond their pay check and own family.

Just calling the situation as it is Rabbi
>Colonialism is bad goyim but not when Jews do it

Did everyone watch Taken Down the other day. Glad I dont pay for that fucking tv licence.

Would I be correct in assuming you are or have been a member of YFG or FG because you come across as one of that sort

> housing list
now there's your problem

You should have put a brick through the first nogs who arrived windows like I and my friends did and they left soon after and none have come since.

Have you all been keeping my house clean in Dublin? as soon as UK falls we all flooding there and shitting that place up as well.

Wew it's like the Irish are the last real Euroveans

Attached: 4776d12ce14dddce0eb7f373bd5cd81e.jpg (227x340, 30K)

>tfw live in a town with a high percentage of blacks and muslims
>the crowds at major town events like the paddys day parade or halloweeen fireworks are entirely white
>the nightclub and local pubs are also absent of brown folk
really makes you think

Attached: 1475445513285.jpg (750x469, 178K)

Based as fuck

we're with you, bro
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

No they're both left wing shithole parties that want to turn Ireland into the third world again. I'll vote for no one unless they have a politics valueing self ownership worthy of White people

Lol u guys were fighting with Anglos for 800 years for your sovereignty and then you invite all these shitskins

Doesn’t even make sense

Lets do meet up, we need to come together and start organise and stop enough is enough.

I typed my last post in a rush and it's fucking babble, meet up in Dublin and organist to stop this.

Ha ha ha ha.
Halal potato

They do, actually. it was outlined in Al Jazeeras "the lobby" they have fucking squads of people and AI that directs them to any negative comments or discussions about Israel

fuck you

what is immigration to Ireland like?
do you guys only take shitskins?

We didn't invite anyone in nor did other Europeans in their lands. Non whites have been imposed upon us by traitors in government, NGOs, multinational corporations, and middle class luvvies but for the most part the third world scum invited themselves in and came as bogus asylum seekers and refugees. I live in the hope that it'll all be reversed some day all takes is the freedom to do it and if the EU falls all countries in Europe will be free to clean house under nationalist governments and I'll be only too happy to help because I have no pity or sympathy for bogus asylum seekers.

Surprisingly absolutely tons of Brazillians

Most immigrants here are European and Indian IT types. Niggers are all bogus asylum seekers who came in early 00s.

>Malahide

huh. If Haughey was still alive he would have gassed them by now...

Are they white or mutts? Shouldn't be here either way.

anywhere but ireland, my nanna lives there. fuck, send them to canada. put them on baffin island

>Irish
>Human

Attached: 119.jpg (549x665, 66K)

One in ten seem to be passable European. The rest are turbo mutts if not outright shitskins

It called JIDF newfag

>Jew
>Human

Nice try

Attached: 1541396448707.png (400x400, 72K)

Attached: 1540029215299m.jpg (498x1024, 78K)

Attached: 88-failed-brainwasher-digipak.jpg (500x500, 48K)

One got sacked from a meat factory my friend works in for spitting in my friends face.

I believe this

Attached: Sharia2.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Please go and try to derail a thread elsewhere Chaim

I'm glad McGuinness is dead. He brought 200 Syrians to Derry too saying they'd enrich the ives of the people of the city.

Is there even one based, high-ranking politician on the entire island?
>Inb4 some Orange fuck mentions one of theirs

There doesn't appear to be any at all. A couple of councillors speak out and thats about it.

>cut the baby out of a pregnant woman
A true progressive, I see

Lads what in the FOOK is wrong with North Dublin? I heard previously that when the african gangs were acting up, a few local hardshaws found out who the ring leaders were and gave them a hiding.
What happened to the hard Irish lads from Finglas and all? Is there no local Irish lads who'd do something? I though Finglas, Blanch etc were known for their tough working class lads...why are they letting massive african gangs just bate the shite out of local people?

iq-test.ie/

It has often been noted that when there are only a couple of niggers around, they tend not to cause cause (much) trouble, generally to fit in they'll accept the rules and norms of white people. This can be especially dangerous because whites afterwards will be more willing to accept larger numbers of blacks, since they seem to be good and functioning people. But the more niggers there are, the more confident they become, and the more uncivilised they'll become. That's what happens everywhere, and that's what I've witnessed right in here in my own beautiful little country.

Another small Irish town about to shat on by the government.

shannonside.ie/news/local/leitrim/listen-rooskey-residents-claim-village-unsuitable-house-asylum-seekers/

The irish are the perfect goyim slaverace. Two digit IQ, alcholic, thought process of an animal, built to only survive off scraps and shit you dig up from the ground. Perfection

Attached: an-anti-irish-cartoon-entitled-irish-everett.jpg (600x480, 101K)

Everyone ignore the attention starved poster with the deus vult flag and every other person who trys to derail these threads.

cockstar killed all the irish characters in red dead redemption 2

>Spend hundreds of years to create a free ireland for the irish people
>Your children give it away within two generations
As a half-irishman I'm fuming.

Attached: 1529604393163.jpg (600x637, 45K)

>I though Finglas, Blanch etc were known for their tough working class lads...why are they letting massive african gangs just bate the shite out of local people?

Because they're fucking niggers themselves and probably joining in with them.

Its just banter mate. You know i love you McQueery

Attached: 1473112632469.jpg (375x542, 21K)

Its always the proper little irish towns. Lisdoonvarna, Rooskey ffs...this is absolutely intentional to dump these people in little picturesque towns to change how ireland looks

based Ronan

old.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/9utj15/gang_thug_threatens_to_cut_baby_out_of_mumtobe/
leddit thread on the african gangs

Yeah its all by design. People need to fight tooth and nail against it. Greedy bastards who own these places and the government and NGOs dont give a fuck about ruining any little place when theyre miles away in the leafy suburbs of Dublin.

They can do fook all. Saw an "Orlared " video there on yt of the locals being interviewed. Literally nobody wants this. Its going to fucking ruin the town.

If only we had a Nationalist parry running candidates in these places the locals they'd get elected no bother because the anger in the people of those towns who aren't being listened to needs to be harnessed and manifest in someone who's going fight back against the scumbags who want to ruin these little towns.

Once tourists start to not come in as big a number because of the demographics changing then there will be more hotels closing and opening as refugee centres. No tourist wants to come here and see some fucking rag heads and Africans about the place.